Fresh Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Hey there," Leah said with a knowing grin.

"Didn't she do great, Brad?" Laura asked drunkenly.

"Our girl Leah here? Of course," Bradley confirmed.

"What, the little show earlier?" Leah asked blushing.

"And before," Laura hiccuped.

"Laura," Bradley scolded gently, but with a harsh glare.

"She's going to be a star," Laura continued. She was clearly under the influence pretty hard.

"What's she been talking about?" Leah asked.

"Hand me one of those towels. We can go for a walk and I can fill you in."

Leah grabbed a plush white towel from a stand and handed it to her boyfriend's ripped father. He ran it along his whole body before tying it around his waist.

It was late at night, and the lights in the other homes had turned off completely. Leah and Bradley strolled down the hill and onto the golf course silently, with only the glow of the moon to guide them.

"Leah, I'm sorry to have deceived you," Bradley began, "But your mother and I have been working on something."

"Something?" Leah asked, confused, "Does my dad know?"

"No he doesn't," Bradley said, "Your dad has a lot on his mind, what with running the company and all. He needs to think about shareholder value and keeping the organization running. He doesn't have time for big grand ideas. Your mother came to me because she was worried about that. Her husband (your father) has been making some bad personal investment decisions. And she knew there was no way he was strong enough to lead the company any further."

"I see."

"You saw the way he was tonight, right? Falling asleep after a couple of drinks. Totally unaware that his wife and daughter were flirting under the table with the other men right before his eyes. I've been friends with Jonathan for years, but I have to say that the man has gone completely limp."

Bradley did a little gesture with his finger to imitate a flaccid dick. It made Leah giggle.

"So you and my mother started conspiring?" the girl asked, "Strictly business, I assume."

Bradley flashed a smile. "Very perceptive. You're not wrong: your mother and I have had some other, non-business related activities." Leah got the very clear image of Bradley and her mother on some hotel bed, buck naked and fucking like fit animals.

"Good for her," she said, trying not to reveal the tinge of jealousy she felt.

"We were worried about the company," Bradley continued, "But she was also worried about you."

"Worried about me?" Leah asked, surprised, "Why?"

"Right before you left for college, there was an incident at your house. You and my son Drew were in your room, and she cluelessly barged in without knocking."

"Oh god, I remember that. Poor Drew was buck naked and I was trying to get him hard to suck him off."

"Yes, your mother saw that. And she was very disappointed in what she saw. I guess after being with me, she had assumed that some of my genetic gifts had been passed along to my son."

Leah burst into laughter.

"I've seen your package now, Bradley," Leah said, "And Drew obviously does not have any of those gifts. It's like comparing a baseball bat to a gherkin."

"I know," Bradley said, shaking his head, "It's a disappointment. She was worried a girl like you wasn't being satisfied properly."

"Everyone has been saying that lately."

"It's true. Did you enjoy slurping on that little prick the same as you did when that grizzly man Rick had you choking on his shaft?"

Leah blushed again. He was completely right: every moment that fat cock was in her mouth, Leah had been in heaven. With Drew, it was always.... fine.

"It's not a secret that Drew is a bit of a pin-dick," Leah concluded, "So, what's that have to do with whatever plan you keep saying?"

"Your mom is ambitious. She wants big things for you, and more than just cock-size."

"I know," Leah said and rolled her eyes, "She can't stop criticizing me."

"Well, this time she did more than criticize. She called me, and we made some other phone calls."

Leah paused their walking, to listen more closely.

"Does this have to do with the smart watch?" Leah asked, turning to her wrist to see the elegant piece of tech still there.

"You're catching on," Bradley grinned.

"So, what? You guys agreed to have me test out this watch?"

"More than that. We got the company to agree to make you its face. When it launches for Christmas, you'll be the star of every commercial, every billboard, and every pop up ad."

Leah's jaw dropped.

"Are you serious? How did you even know I would okay with that? That I would want to be a model?"

"We didn't. Which is why we tested the waters first, by calling your friend Carly Ling and seeing if she would test you out."

Now it all made sense. Carly's fierce desire to have Leah involved in her shoots. The expensive set where Leah posed half naked, with all those studly black models.

"Oh dear," Leah said blushing, "So you've seen the pictures."

"They're hot as fuck Leah," Bradley admitted, "I'll tell you, I took myself some private time in my office to really appreciate them."

Leah blushed thinking about this man jerking off to her images.

"That's not all," he said, looking her in the eyes.

"What," Leah said dully, anticipating.

"You remember when you were in the shower, and you were peeved at me for spying?"

"Yes."

"Well, what I said wasn't exactly true. That watch you're wearing has actually been recording since the very start. Your mother and I saw everything."

Leah blushed the brightest red she could. Not only had Bradley seen her masturbating, seen her being used by Roger on the golf course, but he had also seen those big black models take her in the dressing room.

"Oh dear." Leah said.

"Don't be embarrassed," Bradley said, "It's not bad. In fact, it's exactly what we had hoped."

"We live in a new age," Bradley continued, "If we want this modelling campaign to be successful, you have to be successful. And what are young, beautiful women doing the be successful?"

Leah thought about it.

"Black men," she answered, and Bradley nodded. The cultural moment was specific: thin affluent white girls with big booties and thin waists, wearing no clothes and riding in the arms of black men.

"You're saying this is all part of the company's brand."

"Not the company's brand," Bradley said, "Your brand. I want Leah to be a household name."

Leah's eyes lit up. Everything suddenly made sense, and the world seemed full of wonderful potential.

But she paused.

"What about Drew?"

"Well, what about Drew?" Bradley asked back, "Are you even satisfied with him?"

Leah said she would have to think it over.

Her mind was racing. So much had happened in the last few hours. And now she was walking in the wet grass of the golf course with her boyfriend's handsome father.

Leah pulled out her phone.

"I'll send him a text," she said, with some gusto, "And tell him It's over."

"I got a better idea," he said, "You're making a reinvention of yourself, right? Well, the old, timid Leah is gone. What would the new courageous Leah do?"

Leah thought about it for a moment. And then she knew what she had to do.

She ran her fingers along Bradley's bare chest. She traced every muscle in her stomach, and down to his pelvis and beyond.

The towel around his waist began to stir and shift. She could see the pulsing pumping of blood into his growing erection.

And down the towel fell. Leah came face to face with his magnificent hard cock, and she couldn't help but drool at its heft.

She got on her knees before it. She kissed its sides and head, tasting the chlorinated water from the pool.

"Taste so good," she said in a girlish voice, "I'm in love with your cock daddy."

"That's more like it," Bradley said, enjoying the performance.

"Please fuck my little pussy," she begged, kissing the cock further.

Reaching into her pocket, she handed Bradley her phone.

"Please fuck me daddy. I want every inch of you ripping me apart."

Bradley laughed and opened the camera app on her phone, setting it to video.

Leah's eyes glittered as she flash turned on.

"Mmm, please fuck me daddy," she begged to the camera, "I don't want to be with my shrimp dicked boyfriend anymore. Not when he's got a daddy who can fuck me right."

"I'll fuck you right, darling," Bradley said, holding his dick closer to Leah's face."

"MMMmm," Leah said, sucking on the cockhead, "So much bigger than your son. I made the wrong choice, daddy."

"Did you?"

"Yes, daddy, I did. I don't want to be with a little boy anymore. I'm yours."

Bradley recorded, growing harder as Leah denigrated his son.

With the phone still recording, Leah slipped off her shorts and presented her pink pussy to the father. He eagerly entered her, and she moaned so loud it echoed off the sleeping houses around her.

"Fuck me, daddy," she begged, taking in Bradley's big dick.

"Tell me what you want," Bradley asked.

"You, daddy, you," Leah cried in her girlish voice.

Leah began to cum. Her wetness dripped down Bradley's muscular legs.

"Fuck me," she begged even more, "I don't want a little boy loser like Drew. I want a big strong daddy."

Bradley laughed. He clicked stop, and entered it in a message.

"This is brutal, you know," he told the girl.

"I don't care," she told him, "Send it him, and block him on social media for all I care. I want a new life, and more importantly, I want to stop hiding how much I love big fucking dicks."

Bradley hit send, and Leah rolled into another orgasm.

Inside, she cried a little for her lost love, but that was quickly replaced with another orgasm.

Chapter 45: Hangover

Drew woke up with the nastiest hangover he had ever had in his life. He hadn't drank that much, but the evening had been stressful and it only made things worse.

He had seven unread messages from Leah. He slid open his phone and hit Messages.

It was like a waking nightmare. Leah's beautiful face, dripping and drooling. Saying how badly Drew had failed her, and how deeply she wanted the huge, superior cock in front of her.

Drew shut the phone closed. He could hear noises coming from outside his bedroom window. Slowly, he opened the curtains and saw:

Leah. She was downstairs in the back year, on the lawn. And she was buck naked, riding on top of his father, and tossling her hair back and forth as she begged for him to fuck her.

Drew could see the red patches on Leah's normally clear skin. She had been up all night, taking dick and riding that cock. His father hadn't been gentled. He had grabbed, groped, poked, and slammed Leah's body as good as he knew how. And she was begging for more.

He had heard the videos, and wondered if this was a joke. If she would come back to reconcile. But now that he saw her brazenly orgasming in the bright morning light, he knew she was serious.

The worst feeling sunk in his chest. He wanted to leap from the window like a depressed maniac. But, there was another sensation, down in his loins. He looked down and saw that watching Leah, he was rock hard.

It was soul crushing. But it was also like the greatest porno he had ever seen, live, and in his backyard. With the most beautiful woman in the world, whose thighs he had once licked and whose breasts he had touched over and over...

He reached for his little prick. He saw Leah bite her lip in pleasure, and practically spasmed right there.

"Holy fuck," he said to himself, feeling emotion well up in his chest, "This is really hot."

Drew's attitude changed. He zoomed in with his phone, better to see Leah's hard pink nipples shimmering as she rode the cock beneath her. He grabbed a chair and leaned closer.

"Oh shit," he said, jerking harder and harder.

With one eye on the scene, he opened his phone to the videos Leah had sent him. He scrolled to the final one, in which Leah is shot in the face with a fat load of cum.

"Incredible," he said, drooling as he jerked his cock.

He leaned back in the chair. After a few minutes, he was reaching his conclusion, while Leah and his father were still going strong. They had been going all night, but here Drew was ready to finish in just a few moments. Maybe Leah was right that he was too weak for her.

Nevrtheless, he came. His little dick sputtered a fresh load of cum, hitting the window in front of him and dripping down the glass. With his line of sight, it landed right on Leah's writhing white body.

His body sunk even further in the chair. The cum sputtered out and dribbled, like during off the tap. He looked at the cloudy glass where his cum dropped lower, and past that at Leah and Bradley's passionate lovemaking.

A jolt of panic resumed. Had he really just jerked off to his girlfriend—sorry, ex-giflriend—and his father fucking in their backyard?

Before he could contemplate further, his phone rang. He wiped the cum-stained finger prints from the class and picked up.

"Hello?"

"What's up little bro? So was everyone pissed I skipped out on Thanksgiving dinner?"

It was Roger, Drew's asshole of an older brother. He had had his turn with Leah earlier the day before.

"No," Drew said bluntly, "No one even noticed you were gone."

"That's cruel, little bro," Roger said, "So how's the house? How's that sexy little minx girlfriend of yours? You know, I had a lot of fun with her yesterday. Would love to try that again."

"She's not my girlfriend anymore, actually," Drew said, watching Leah squirm more and more.

"Sucks, man. It was bound to happen. She was way out of your league. I mean, you'll probably be spanking off to those memories for the rest of your life." Little did he know...

"Thanks. Is that all you called to say?"

"Nah bro, I wanted to square up. I got my rocks off yesterday, and I never told you the little secret Mom told me not to share with you."

Drew had completely forgot that Roger had been taunting him with a secret.

"Yeah?" he asked, "Spit it out."

"So remember how in high school, Mom chaperoned the school dance and all your little friends ended up grinding on her?"

Of course, how could Drew forget. He endured endless comments about her big tits, her sultry lips, and how hard they all got looking at his buxom mom.

"Yeah, and you complained and she promised never to come near your school ever again?"

"Yeah," Drew answered, nervous.

"Well that promise is about to be broken. Mom said she wants to get her degree, so she's planning on moving onto your campus next semester to take some classes."

"You're joking," Drew said, trying not to panic even further.

"Wish I was, bro. I know mom can be a slut. But living near her on a college campus? That's going to be brutal. And hell, now you don't even have Leah to keep you company."

Drew groaned audibly.

"Don't be so sad bro. Bitches are bitches. Let Leah be, I'm sure you'll be fine. And so what if Mom gets porked a little by your friends? At least you'll make friends."

Drew saw he had an incoming call. He hung up on his brother to take it.

"Hey there," said a familar voice. It took Drew a moment to place it.

"Megan," he said. It was Leah's big bottomed roommate, short and athletic, who had tantalized Drew all semester. She was hot.

"Heard the news, partner," she said matter-of-factly, "You and Leah were adorable. It'll be a shame not to have you around."

Drew's heart sunk again, remembering.

"Anyway," Megan continued, "It's for the best. You didn't belong together. Leah's got a smoking hot body, and you're, well, sort of a loser. Now she can finally be free to get some real dick. Hopefully black!" Megan giggled. She was obsessed with ebony men.

"If you just called to taunt me, I'll hang up," Drew said. He hoped he didn't have to: just hearing Megan's voice was giving him a brand new stiffy.

"No, there's more. Since Leah is moving into the sorority house next semester, I have the opportunity to do a roommate swap. And I really don't want to be stuck with some random creepy guy I don't know who like, sniffs my panties. I'd much rather have a creep I do know like you and who I know will sniff my panties." She laughed.

"You want me to room with you?"

"Well, you basically slept there for the last month, waiting for Leah every night she didn't come home. And ooh, if you accept, I can tell you all the juicy stories of where Leah was."

Drew wanted to vomit, but he also realized his cock was at full mast.

"Yeah," he accepted, "I'll do it. I'll have to tell Darius I'm moving out."

"Ooh, Darius," Megan said, and Drew swore he could hear her panties sliding down her legs, even over the phone.

"I'll see you after break," she said.

"Megan," Drew started, "Thanks for being a friend to me during these hard times."

"Jesus man," Megan said, "You call this being a friend? I'd hate to hear what your enemies do to you!" She hung up.

Drew walked downstairs. He found his mom in the kitchen, making pancakes in a bright yellow robe. When she turned around to greet him, he could see it was half open, and she squeezed him tight and lovingly against her massive cleavage.

"Mom," he told her, "I heard about your plans for next semester."

When he said this, she only squeezed him tighter.

"I knew Roger would tell you," Eve said, "And I'm so excited. We are going to have so much fun."

"Yeah," Drew grumbled, "Somehow, I doubt that."