Freshers Week

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I could hear when John kissed one of the girls. The soft female moans that are unique to the act of kissing passing easily through the wall. I could even hear John talking, I could not make out what he was saying but that had to be his voice.

Suddenly it hit me what that meant, if he was talking, he could not be the one doing the kissing. With a deep mix of emotion I realised that could only mean one thing, the girls were not just kissing him any more but each other.

Unbidden images began to form in my mind, images of the girls kissing each other, kissing him. The images surprised me with their clarity and the intensity of feeling that came with them.
As I lay there listening, a slow fire lit deep in my belly. It was not the first time I had been aroused like this, not by a long chalk. This time it was different though. My whole body seemed to surge with energy as if I just could not stay still. The burn low down in my belly felt hotter, more insistent.

Slowly the sounds through the wall changed, the kissing noises deepened. To my dismay they were now interspersed with louder moans and gasps.

I tried not to, but my imagination kept filling in images to match the sounds. My body responding to each little cry with a jolt of pleasurable need.

After only a short time I could hear the squeak of the bed. If that were not enough it was accompanied by soft breathless cries. I could even make out the sounds of one or other of the girls crying out encouragement asking for it harder or deeper. Telling each other what they wanted him to do. Where they wanted it, and how.

Never had I heard other people having sex it sounded so loud and intense. The cries getting louder for a time then quieting down before rising again.

Images burned through my mind, each building up to match the noises I was hearing. I had had a boyfriend once who had brought a porno to try and get me to go further. I now used those images with the girls and John as the characters.
It was so loud and clear, it like it was in the room with me. I felt as if I could roll over in my bed and see it all for real. They must have been only inches from where I lay, only a thin wall separating us.

As the girls screamed louder and louder, I could even hear John grunting from exertion, and the slap of skin on skin as he slid forcibly into one or the other of them.
My breathing came in sharper and sharper bursts the burn low in my belly had spread to encompass my whole being, pulsing in time with the pounding bed. My whole sang with tension begging for release. I could feel the rush of my own juices flowing, my own body responding, wanting to be there, wanting to be a part of it.

Part of me screamed for release, it did not care that there were other girls involved. In fact a small dark corner of my mind liked the idea, it wanted to be seen to be watched, to be heard, as he took me.

That part of me scared me more than a little but it was not enough to quiet the fire, in fact it intensified it. Listening as John took pleasure in both of those girls, visions of what he was doing to them and them to each other flashed through my mind!

Never had I been so wet, so turned on. I wanted to be in there watching, taking part in some way. Hell, I wanted to feel his flesh against me, in me. If he came to my door now, I would have gladly gone next door with him. I was tempted to just do it, go and knock on his door and join them, to give in.

The only thing that kept me in my bed was that I doubted I could even walk in the state that short distance. My whole body thrummed with energy but at the same time I felt as weak as a kitten.

The pressure inside me became too much. I could not ignore it. I needed release. Unable to help myself I ran my fingers slowly down my body. Luxuriating in the sensationsmas I stroked my sensitive and excited skin. Lower my hand travelled past the trimmed thatch and beyond into the wet flesh of my body. Even as my slim fingers pressed past my entrance I knew it was not enough.

The craving was almost too much, I wanted something else to fill me, something warm and hard. I lay there, my own small moans drowned out by the screams from the room beyond. My cries getting louder and louder merging with the noises from beyond the wall and turning me on even more, making me feel somehow a part of what was happening.
As I reached my climax, my mind and body coming apart under the onslaught, so did they. From the sound of their screaming, so loud I could hear their voices getting horse, they had experienced something far greater than I could even imagine.

For a moment all our screams soared joining into a single note of ecstasy as pleasure exploded through all of us.
And then it was over. I lay in a pool of my own juices feeling simultaneously liberated and ashamed of what I had done. I tried to reason that it was natural, I even tried blaming the booze, but nothing helped. I had done it because I had wanted to. I had wanted to do even more, at least I had not crossed that line.

Sleep took me slowly that night, each time I felt myself dropping off a small sound would drift through the wall and I would snap awake listening unsure whether I was hoping for them to start up once again.

When sleep eventually did claim me, it was far from restful, my dreams were very vivid to say the least.

Chapter Two

Despite the poor night's sleep, I awoke refreshed and alert. What was more surprising was the lack of hangover. I fully expected to feel like death after the amount of alcohol I had consumed. But physically I felt fine.

Some of the shame of what I had done, burned out the new light of dawn. What did I need to be ashamed of? I had not been in that room. I had not had sex with anyone. I had wanted to yes, but I had resisted the temptation. Ok I had masturbated. big deal! It was not the first time and sure as hell is not going to be the last. Especially if things like the previous night kept happening.

Feeling comfortable in myself once more. I dragged myself out of bed to have a shower and start the day.

Outside my room there were no stirrings in the hall. In the morning light I could almost believe it had all just been a dream. It all seemed so unreal. Stuff like that just didn't happen in real life. The only thing preventing me convincing myself it had all been a drunken illusion were the two extra pairs of girls shoes by the front door.

I got dressed and made my way to the university, for the first day of induction. All through my preparations I kept watching John's door. Half hoping to see him emerge, or one of the girls at least, but no one did. It seemed their exertions last night had tired them all out and they needed a lay in.

Before walking out the door I gave serious consideration to just knocking on his door. I knew now that John was a hall warden and so would not have induction today. But the girls had to be freshers, and I couldn't in good conscience let them miss their first day. In the end though I couldn't do it. The thought of knocking on that door scared me, more than I wanted to admit. Not for what I might see when it was answered, but my own reaction to it. So feeling the coward I silently let them sleep and slipped out of the flat.

Once again it was a warm autumn day, the kind that almost forgets that winter is coming. I walked slowly back to the university, following the route we had come home last night. Even without meaning to, I kept looking for the place John had stopped the night before. Oddly those images did not have any power in the light of day. Causing nothing but a wry amusement at his antics.

Smiling to myself and simply enjoying the day for what it was, I followed the signs to the building where the induction talks were to take place. Despite expecting there to be nothing surprising today I was looking forward to learning all about my course to come.

All that day I sat in boring lecture after boring lecture. All of them recounting something I already knew. No matter how hard I tried to focus I found my mind wandering often.

Each time it did I found myself eventually wandering back through my memory to the night before. Especially what had happened in John's room. Intellectually I had known that sort of thing happened. I had even heard rumours about a few of my friends back home. but I had never really thought about what it would be like before.

To me sex had always been an expression of an intimate bond, the affirmation of the love and commitment between a man and a woman. Not something to be done on a whim or as entertainment.

I had been totally shocked by my intense desire to join in. To get up out of my bed and go and ask to be a part of it. I could scarcely believe that I had considered doing just that. I had thought of sex before, I was only human after all, but it had always only ever been me and my faceless husband. A sharing of deep feelings and bonds. Nothing like what I had heard happening in that room. They did it because they enjoyed it, not as a symbol of deep feelings but as an act of wanton pleasure and it had called to me.

I had never felt a call for that kind of thing before and I never had even considered that I would, especially not when more than one other person was involved. But there was no denying the pull I had felt, the thrill of hearing their voices raised in ecstasy.

Even now in the cold light of day, the thoughts of what I had heard, of what I had done in response, had the power to ignite that special fire low in my belly. So much so in fact I could already feel my juices beginning to flow.

Still I had taken a vow, a promise to myself, no sex before marriage and to that I would hold. But what about after, what then? Maybe, just maybe, I would get the chance to experiment? Maybe it did not have to be simply a sharing of feelings but something else as well.

Lost in my thoughts I quickly lost track of time and before I knew it the morning sessions were over. Surprised and feeling a little guilty that I had not really taken a single word in, I headed to lunch.

The student's union building seemed totally different with the bright daylight streaming through the windows. Last night the place had looked a bit like a nightclub crossed with a wine bar, but today it was laid out more like a coffee shop, with tables and chairs spread throughout the room.

I wondered idly where all the furniture had been last night as I got myself-something to eat from the bar. Food in hand I sat at an empty table in the corner stoll lost in thought. It was only once I sat down did I realise I had sat in the same place John had with his girls the night before.

Trying desperately to push the image of John from my mind, and failing miserably. I set out attempting to make sense of the notes I had somehow written that morning. Last night had shaken me to my core, with a sinking feeling I realised I would probably have to put up with a lot more of that over the next year. Part of me quailed at the thought but a growing voice I barely recognised as part of me rejoiced at the idea.

I was saved from my disquieting thoughts a short time later when a nice-looking guy I vaguely recognised from last night, sat on the table with me. Glad of the interruption I asked how his day had been. Within minutes we were talking about how boring the morning had been and together we set about trying to separate our notes from the random doodles that filled the pages.

I was just starting to enjoy myself, the guy seemed a genuinely nice guy and a safe distraction, when it came time to head back. With more than a little disappointment we found that the afternoon lectures were separated into different groups based on what we had come to study.

My new friend and I said a pleasant goodbye as we were in separate groups. Only once I found myself alone again,did I realise I still did not know the guys name. As I took an empty seat at the back of the room, I found myself wondering if he was one of the guys, who had given me his number.

As the afternoon wore on, I found that the course details lectures were even more boring than the ones before lunch. At least the speakers in those seemed animated, but the speakers in here seemed to be going through the motions seemingly as bored as their audience.

With nothing else to occupy my mind I found myself once more returning to memories of the night before. It seems it would take more than the attention of a nice guy to distract me from that any time soon.

At the end of the day I returned home having heard nothing from the talks with pages of indecipherable notes my only evidence I had been there at all. Just walking back to the flat had that low burning rising once more. All afternoon thoughts of last night had kept 8t at a low simmer but the closer I drew to the flat, and the chance of seeing him face to face, set the simmer to a full on boil.

Walking through the front door I was disappointed to find that it seemed as if no one was home. I don't know what I had been hoping to find when I walked in but an empty flat was clearly not it.

After the day I had had, I found myself craving something to do. The low burn in my belly had not gone away and the empty flat left me with nothing to distract me from it. Knowing I would only end up doing something I would regret if I didn't find something to distract me I set out looking for some way to pass the time.

Searching the flat I found another new flyer on the notice board. This one outlined the events that had been put on for freshers week. It seemed that there would be another party tonight at the union for those people who had moved in today. Looking round at the empty flat, noting as I did all the still empty rooms, I decided that another party was just what I needed to take my mind off of everything.
Decision made, I spent longer than normal getting ready. For some reason I wanted to look my best. I told myself that it was because I was hoping to impress the guy I had had lunch. Even as I thought in though I recognised the lie for what it was, I wanted to look good for John.

I felt almost wild while getting ready, trying on almost all of my clothes looking for a look that suited my mood. I didn't really have anything that felt right to me. Most of my outfits were far too conservative. Most of my wardrobe was chosen for comfort rather than looks.

I knew looking at my open wardrobe that a shopping trip would be in order soon. Especially if this new wild feeling didn't die down soon. As I dressed I found myself wondering briefly if the girls from last night would like to go with me to pick out my new wardrobe.
The thought stopped me in my tracks. I didn't even know their names and here I was thinking of asking them on a shopping trip. What would I say if I saw them again? "Hi I am the girl who walked home with you last night, you know the one in the room next to where you had very loud sex." Even thinking about it turned me redder than a tomato. Then there was John. How could I speak to him after last night?

Bright red and embarrassed about a conversation I had not even had yet I picked out one of my old clubbing outfits. Compared to what some of my old friends had worn out it was still fairly Conservative, but it was an outfit that had always gotten me free drinks, so couldn't have been too bad.

In a fit of daring I would never have even considered before, I decided to take a leaf out of the girls from last night's book and decided not to put a bra on underneath it.

I looked at myself in the mirror a little surprised by the girl who looked back at me. Even with my face still red, I looked almost like a stranger to my eyes. I could not put a finger on what it was but somehow I looked like a different person, and right then I felt like one.

After assessing my look for a while I decided that I liked what I saw and so set out for another night on the town.

Walking into the kitchen I found John sitting at the table. For a moment I stopped dead, my brain short circuiting at just the sight of him.

After a heartbeat I registered the half-eaten meal in front of him. My stomach growled at the sight, and smell, of the food. In all the excitement about heading out again I had completely forgotten about dinner.

He looked up and smiled at me as I walked in. Once again my brain fried at that smile. Somehow that one innocent look promised a world full of dirty secrets. I could feel my face begin to flame in response.

"I hope we did not keep you awake last night?" Were his only words of greeting before turning back to his food.

I could feel the colour spreading up my face. His eyes in the full light of day had lost none of their power over me. With memories of last night running through my mind I could no more stop the blush burning high on my cheeks than I could stop the sun in the sky. It was obvious that he had seen the blush, there was no way he could not have.

For once in my life I decided to be bold "Nah, I was already awake but it sounded like you and your girlfriends had fun." I had planned for it to come out jokey and full of confidence instead I almost murmured it my head hung low like an embarrassed schoolgirl.

John's face split into a huge grin as he smiled at me once more "You can say that again! You should have come and joined us, you know what they say, threes company but four is a fuck load of fun."

All I could do was stare at him, my brain seemingly completely shut down. The problem was I could not be sure if he had meant it or not. Smiling even wider at my obvious embarrassment he climbed up out of his chair and headed to his room. "Maybe next time?" he shot back at me over his shoulder just as his door shut behind him.

My mind descended into a turmoil of emotions and desires, unable to get a grip of the storm inside of my head. I fell into routine and started to get things ready for my meal, not even sure what I was cooking until it was in the pot. All the time wondering what this night would bring.

Chapter Three

That night the walk to the union felt different, I felt different. The air was a bit cooler and crisper, a clear sign of summer's end. This time I was wearing less clothes and the breeze blew right through them chilling my skin.

The wild feelings that had filled me during my lectures had not diminished in the least. Evan my embarrassing conversation with John had not quieted my reckless side. I was determined to turn some heads tonight, too hell with the consequences.

A dangerous confidence had started to grow inside me. I wanted to be desired, to be wanted. I wanted men to look at me with that look in their eyes that told you exactly what they were thinking.

For the first time I could remember I wanted to look sexy. My wardrobe was not really outfitted for the look but I had done my best putting on my most revealing top and my shortest skirt.

Still tame by some, well probably most, standards, the outfit felt daring to me. In the thigh length skirt that highlighted my shapely legs and a thin short sleeved shirt that showed off my midriff nicely, I felt more excited in my look than I ever had before. I had started off deciding not to wear a bra under it, but after my encounter with John some of my confidence had disappeared and I had gone put one on.

On the walk I felt almost naked. The cool wind brushed against my exposed flesh sending little thrills of sensation through me. Reminding me that I was more naked than usual. Rather than making me feel self-conscious and afraid, the people staring at me were having the exact opposite effect. I felt confident, I welcomed the looks I got as I passed. I had always wondered why some of my friends had dressed in so little on nights out, now I knew. I never dreamed it would feel like this.

As I approached the union, I could hear the murmur of voices even before the place came into view and my confidence wavered a little approaching so many people, but I pressed on determined to have a good night.