Freshman Hooker

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

That fall, besides getting serious about my studies again, I changed my appearance. I got a bob cut for my hair, and I got some decent clothes to replace the teenage bad girl look I had been sporting. Paul really loved me, the first guy who ever did, and it seemed idyllic.

So what went wrong with him? Well, I got arrogant. Without really thinking about it, I started to assume that I could arrange a bigger, better deal for myself.

Like other things in my life, it seemed to happen by accident. I was on Convent Avenue when a guy pulled up in a Triumph Stag convertible. He said, "Hey, honey, can I give you a ride to the subway?" I had to top that, "You can take me a lot further than that if you want to."

It turned out that his name was Greg, just like my first customer the year before. He had come up to the school to visit one of his old professors. He was twenty-eight, and he had a good job down on Wall Street. I started dating him and I dumped Paul.

I admit that I had gotten more than a bit full of myself. I figured that Paul was very sweet, but why should I be going with a young liberal arts student with no prospects when I could get a better arrangement for myself? Paul didn't even have a car then, much less a Triumph Stag. He didn't have his own place either, and he had become dependent on going to the house in Maspeth to see me.

Probably I didn't handle it very well. I just abruptly disappeared from Paul's life. When he caught up with me, I announced that I was leaving him for someone else and I didn't want to discuss it further than that.

His feelings were hurt, but he bounced back pretty quickly. Maybe he had learned something from me after all. Within a couple of weeks, he made cold approaches to two other girls -- one of them in the good old Finley snack bar and the other on Convent Avenue -- and he landed both of them.

We were still on the paper together, and I got to meet both of his new paramours. I warned Paul that he had to be careful and not let these two women find out about each other.

Believe it or not, he also banged the virginal best friend of the first girl, Michelle. That friend was a plump but cute little chick named Judy, and he had a few threesomes with her and Michelle. I suppose I was struck at how far he had come and that he had the nerve to pull off stunts like that.

By the spring of 1976 my former reputation as the campus hooker was fading fast, and I was now a respectable undergraduate and newspaper essayist. I could hold my head up when I walked around the campus, and it had been quite a while since any man had made an offer to me. Sorry guys, those days are over.

#####

Eventually, I hope to mutate the Nora series into Paul's later experiences with Michelle, Andrea (briefly his girlfriend at the same time in late 1974), and Judy.

The timeline is slightly different, but Nora describes one of her spring 1974 experiences in Nora Turns a Trick.