Friday Night

Story Info
Connor spend the weekend in the closet.
2.1k words
4.1
3.3k
3
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Connor had just arrived home, no sooner than shutting the apartment door, his wife appeared in the hall. He groaned in arousal and discomfort as his cock twitched and pulsed in his cage. This was the most undressed he'd seen his wife in three weeks, since the cage was put on and they agreed she would decide when it was unlocked. For three weeks she showered on her own, changed on her own and was always dressed or in a robe around him.

"You took your time," she playfully mocked as she put her arms around him, "I thought all the sexy pictures I sent today would have you rushing home."

Connor's mind went to the multiple photos she sent today, not of her, but of random women whose photos she found online. They started as just cute candid in public women and got racier and racier. Lingerie, naked and then women pleasuring themselves.

As her lips kissed his neck she took his right hand and guided it between her thighs. Even through the, admittedly, thin fabric he could feel her heat and the dampness was evident. She reached down and grabbed his cage through his pants, he was suddenly aware of his own dampness, leaking almost day with the images he'd be sent.

"Let's get that off and have some fun," she giggled as she turned and headed to the bedroom, "Come in naked!"

Connor quickly undressed, feeling self conscious, as he always did, in his cage he followed her to the bedroom. She knelt in front of him and gently caressed his balls, "They must be so full," she almost cooed as she undid the lock and remove the plastic prison. His cock almost instantly got erect, and she ran her fingers down it.

"So fucking hard," she whispered as she motioned for him to get on the bed.

He was quick to comply, lying down, feeling his cock against him, the air against it and relishing what was to come. She slid her panties off, for the first time in three weeks he saw her pussy, his cock pulsed and precum leaked on to his stomach as he looked at the cute little slit, a small landing strip above it.

She got on the bed and straddle his thighs, leaning over him she opened his bedside table and grabbed a pack of condoms.

"I think it best we catch all the mess, I could be leaking for days!" she laughed as she took the wrapped off and slowly applied the condom over his sensitive cock.

"Hmmmmmm," she mused as if to herself, "You seem very sensitive," she emptied the box and three condoms fell out and onto his stomach, "Lets use all of them, we don't want you to cum before I do, or there will be consequences."

His heart sank, his stomach tensed with anxiety. He knew the rules, that she was always in charge, he'd agreed to them, his submissive desires in her hands. In all the thrill of arousal he didn't see what was coming.

She finished putting the fourth condom on, and grabbed his cock, sliding her hand up and down, "We can stop, put the cage back on and forget this happened if you don't think you can hold it off." She smiled so sweetly, genuinely and innocently.

His libido was high, he knew it was a trap, but he took a breath, he could do this, she was horny, it wouldn't take her long and then he could cum. He shook his head, "I can pleasure you," he barely managed to say.

She slid up his thigh, took his cock and angled it towards her, then she slowly lowered herself on to it.

He groaned as she started gently rocking back and forth. Reaching back she undid her bra and cast it aside. "Fuck you have no idea how I've needed a cock to get me off." She increased her pace, grinding against him, letting his cock stretch and fill inside her, "My vibe and dildos were getting boring," she winked as she started to slide up and down his well wrapped cock.

His mind was racing, fingers clutched onto the sheets as he put all his effort into ignoring the sensation, it might has well have been raw, denied for as long as he was the sensation was amazing. He looked up to see her hands cupping her breasts and playing with her nipples.

It was too much, his cock pulsed hard, he moaned, "oh fuck" as he started to cum. His head pulsed, he could feel his body tense as the orgasm went through his body. It felt like it last forever, his cock pulsed over and over as weeks of cum filled the condoms.

Finally he opened his eyes, he looked up, Sophie had her arms folded and was looking down angrily. "You said you could last, I needed cock." She moved off him and off the bed.

She stomped over to the closet and slide the door open. The closet was narrow, taking up one wall, with sliding doors on each side and drawers in the middle. She opened her side and reached up on the shelf for a pink box.

"No, please, I'm sorry, I honestly thought it would be ok," he knew what was coming.

"Well you were wrong. I trusted you could do it, even helped with all the protection," she put the box on the bed and opened the lid. Reaching inside she pulled out a pink fabric blanket, the back was lined with plastic and it had Connie in flowy writing across it.

"I needed cock, needed an orgasm. I waited three weeks!" she laid the blanket on the floor of the closet, "Do you think it's easy, to dream of cock and have to use a dildo or vibrator. You have no idea!"

He thought he did, at least she could cum, but he knew better than to say anything, limit the damage he thought to himself.

She returned to the box and pulled out an adult diaper, it was white with pink rabbits on it, obviously designed with a girl in mind. He shook his head as she climbed on the bed and between his legs, "Lift your bottom up Connie," she said angrily, placing the diaper under him as he complied. She reached for the condoms, still around his now semi limp cock, "No," she said pulling away, "they can stay as a reminder." She taped the diaper around him, keeping it nice and tight.

She pointed to the blanker in the closet, "Go to bed Connie."

He looked at her pleading with his eyes, he knew better than to say anything. She glared at him and pointed more aggressively. He slid off the bed and crawled to the blanket. She followed him, he looked up at her as he lay down in just his diaper, "You can come out on Monday morning, with enough time to get ready for work."

She went back to the box and pulled out a pair of pink satin mittens, kneeling next to him she had him ball up his fist and then placed them over his hand. She pulled the cloth tight, it conformed to his fist and the the small wire around his wrist was pulled tight and a lock attached. He looked at the pink mittens, with their white lace, he tried to uncurl his hand, he knew he couldn't, it wasn't his first time.

As she walked back to the box his eyes couldn't help but look at her ass sway in the few steps it took, she turned around, caught his eyes, "Could have been yours if you weren't so pathetic," she spat as she approached him with a pink adult sized pacifier. "If I open this door to check on you and that isn't in your mouth, well how about we don't consider the options and you just be a good girl." She pushed the pacifier into his mouth.

She stood back up, placed a foot on his diaper, he looked up, he pussy on perfect display, "I didn't cuff your hands this time, I want to be generous, you can rub yourself through your diaper as much as you want, give yourself as many cummies as you like."

She stepped away, "I'll check on you through the weekend, but you'll be alone for most of it sweet little Connie," she laughed as she slide the door shut, he was in darkness, small shafts of light came through the cracks, but he was alone.

He could hear moving around and it was only a few minutes before the tell tale sign of her vibrator started. He imagined her lying on the bed, legs apart letting the toy play against her. Almost involuntarily his hands rubbed at the front of his diaper as his cock become hard again.

Sophie started moaning, her orgasm building, he struggled with the right friction in the right place to bring the pleasure he wanted. It was her plan, he knew, he'd been like this before. In some ways having his arms cuffed was preferable, sure they ached and hurt behind his back, but he didn't have the frustration of being able to touch.

Sophie felt her body tingle, the power she exerted, the power he gave her was amazing. Outwardly he was a normal guy, great friend and husband, successful at his job, but the freak in him needed to be put in his place, teased, abused and played with. She heard the rustling of his diaper, and it only sped her arousal up as she thought about the rest of the weekend. She rolled over, slid her knees under her, imagined an aggressive man, the opposite of Connor taking her and came almost immediately. Laying back she imagined the poor thing in the closet, grinned to herself, grabbed a robe and left the room. Turning the light off behind her.

It was later, who knows, minutes, hours, that he finally got the right spot that allowed him an orgasm. He could hear her in the kitchen, on the phone, making dinner, living a normal life. Whoever she was talking to would have no idea of his predicament, it was that thought that pushed him over the edge.

Then he lay there, nothing to to, the thick diaper bulky between his legs, no pillow nothing for comfort. In those minutes post orgasm he wanted to use his safeword, he knew she would respect it, but it would also mean the game was over and while his cock wasn't desperate anymore, his mind pushed through and wanted to experience more. He sucked on the pacifier, wondering how he was going to keep it in his mouth all night.

Hearing the tell tale signs of her eating, the sound of cutlery against a plate and the TV playing made him feel hungry, he knew she would keep him hungry, but would allow him something, but he had no idea when.

He had no idea of the time when the bedroom light came on, the door slid open and he looked up blinking. She was dressed in her robe and holding something out to him, he blinked, a baby bottle, this was new. "Here's dinner Connie," she smiled plucking the pacifier from his mouth and replacing it with the bottle, "You have till I finish a shower to finish it, but don't remove it from your lips when you're done." She let it go and he only just managed to catch it before it fell out of his mouth. The door slid closed and he heard her move the ensuite bathroom.

He started sucking, the slightly sweet milky taste filling his mouth, not milk, he wondered what it was he was drinking, but tried not to dwell, she could be known for her short showers. He drank it quickly, sucking hard and emptying the bottle as quickly as he could, he was finished, laying on his back his stomach started to ache, it felt too full and uncomfortable.

As if on cue she slid the door open. His eyes opened wide at the skimpy lace pyjama set she wore, he hadn't seen it before, she said nothing, pulled the bottle from his lips and replaced it with the pacifier. She shut the door again, then as if it was an afterthought, "Babies can get pretty bad wind if they drink too fast. Their little bellies get too much air. Over the shoulder and patting them on the back relieves the wind though. I hope you didn't drink too fast."

The light went off, he heard her get in bed, he shifted to try to relieve his stomach, it started to ache more. He heard her vibrator start and while he lay on his stomach, trying to put pressure on it he heard her cum multiple times.

"Goodnight Connie," she softly called, "Tomorrow is not going to be fun for you."