Friend Borrows My Wife Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yes, it's," I say.

- Fuck it! He himself cannot ... satisfy his wife and does not give to others, the owner of horseradish - answered Olya.

"Something was getting sleepy, I have to go to sleep," I said, yawning.

- Of course, go, tired after the road, - getting up from the table, Olga said. She began to carry dirty dishes from the table to the sink.

"I'll help you drag and go to bed," I said. I understood that the faster Olya can handle the dishes, the faster she will go to sleep. But I still hoped that Vika was awake and would make a test attempt to get into my room at night. I carried dishes, Olya threw out the remnants of food from it, and loaded it into the dishwasher, we did it quickly.

- Thanks for the help! In the morning I'll start the car so that I don't make any noise now, - said Olya.

"Good night," I said, heading into the room assigned to me.

- Sweet dreams, - answered Olya, turned off the light and went to her room.

I went to bed, I did not sleep, I lay and drove thoughts about what had happened. I didn't like that the situation on the very first evening began to get out of control ... "With such success, Olga will make them fuck!" But ... after a little reflection, I came to the conclusion that I was deceiving myself ... because I knew perfectly well, agreeing to this trip, that hugs, holding a hand, kissing are possible ... yes, kissing, and passionately also! It's just ... I drove these thoughts away from myself and tried not to think, and Vika knew that too. As wild as it may seem, but it is logical, she "plays" the bride of Dmitry and it would be very strange for them to walk around, just as friends. Gradually, I began to fall asleep, but my wife was not there, which did not suit me at all. I decided to go up to the second floor, just got out of bed when I heard that the doorknob turned, the door opened and Vika came in, she was in a nightie (the most modest that she has, it made me happy) and barefoot.

- Hello darling, where are you going? My wife asked with a smile.

- For your wife! Which an hour ago, in front of my eyes, was kissing passionately with my friend! - I began to run over, raising my voice a little, completely forgetting that it was night outside.

"Shhh," the wife said, putting her index finger to her lips. - Why are you yelling, will they hear?! She added immediately.

- I do not care! - I answered sharply!

- Pf ... Why then did we agree to the trip? - the wife switched to a whisper. - Let's discuss everything calmly?!

- I'm not going to watch you suck, especially on the first day! And then what ... will he ... in your panties ... climb up to you? - already switching to a whisper, I said. Indeed, it was stupid to scream, everything would have been ruined on the day of arrival, it was easier ... not to go at all!

- Let's be honest! - Vika began, pulling my hand onto the bed. She sat in the middle of the bed, I sat down next to her

- After all, we both knew, and we knew very well that this could come out, didn't we, well, to be honest! - looking straight into my eyes, said my wife.

For the next few seconds, I sat in silence, just stroking my wife in the eyes.

"Yes, they did," I said with a sigh. - But this does not mean that I am pleased to watch this!

- And also, this does NOT mean that I am pleased to kiss him! - immediately blurted out his wife. - We ourselves agreed to this trip, and I set conditions for you, if you remember. And before the kiss, I looked at you, you did NOTHING, you just looked!

- What could I do? Make a scandal in front of your sister, say don't kiss my wife? - I retorted!

- And I, what could I do? - Vika answered immediately, with a mimicry of hopelessness on her face. - You were silent, he climbed to kiss me, by the way, if you noticed! I tried my best to move away from him as much as possible and finish the kiss, but his hand, hugging me behind my back, did not let me do it!

"Yeah ... the situation," I said.

- As for "sleeping", I immediately thought of an excuse! So that Olya no longer get with kisses! - added my wife.

- For good ... I should kick him in the face and go home! - I said, clenching my hand into a fist!

- Then why, we trudge here? - answered the wife. - For the most part, nothing terrible happened! I hope Olya will no longer bother us with kisses.

- Aha! Nothing wrong! It's not me, I was kissing in front of your eyes! How would you behave if I kissed Olya? - I decided to pry my wife.

- Eeee! There was no such legend, I am Dimka's fiancee, not you and Olya, "the wife joked with a giggle.

- Okay! Let's consider this a past, unpleasant incident! I hope that Olga really will lag behind you - I whispered.

- I think that one aspiration is enough for her, - his wife answered.

- By the way, while we're here ... hold on by the hands, and a little, from time to time, squeeze, "I said, not believing my own ears.

- Wow! - Vika said in surprise, even forgetting about the whisper.

- What is that?! I think that if you walk like that, she will not bother with kisses. It's better to hold hands than kiss - I explained and added - Remember how the kiss began in the evening, precisely from the fact that from the moment you arrived, you behaved like friends!

- It is logical! And I already thought ... - answered the wife.

- What did you think?! - I immediately asked.

- Why are you attaching me to Dimasik, - Vika giggled.

- Bitch! - I said, savory slapping her on the ass!

- Have you gone crazy? You can hear it! Look, what silence in the house! - a little frightened, answered the wife.

- Don't give a damn! - I answered and dug a kiss on the lips of my wife.

We merged in a passionate kiss, hands were already walking over our bodies, under a nightie, my wife was in only panties, in fact, like me. His wife's hand had already slipped into them and played with my cock, which was gaining strength, at a frantic pace.

- It is impossible, it will be heard, - said his wife in an excited voice, breaking away from the kiss.

"We're quiet," I replied, throwing my wife onto the bed.

I began to bully my wife's nightie, she slightly resisted, fearing that they would hear us, although she was decently excited. Having overcome my wife's little resistance, I lifted the nightie up to her navel, sliding my panties aside, I kissed her pussy, which was abundantly moisturized.

- Ah, - burst out of the mouth, my beloved.

I slowly worked with my tongue, caressing the area around the clitoris, then parted the labia, penetrated my tongue inside and began to actively work with it. The wife, slightly biting one of her hands, so as not to moan, arched her back in an arc, and with the other hand lifted her nightie up to her neck and squeezed her breasts one by one. I periodically looked at my wife, so to speak from the position "between her legs", her eyes were closed, and her nipples tensed like cherries, the pussy was very wet. I alternated penetration inside, working quickly, there with my tongue and more gentle licking of the clitoris, from time to time, sucking it in slightly. I already had a stake, but I wanted my wife to finish from kuni, although my tongue ... began to ache from active work.

- Ah, bl @ t! - Vika swore, once again, arched her back in an arc and finished, her body shook. I felt her cum literally, just at that moment, my tongue was actively working in her. I brought her to this before, it gave me indescribable delight! What could be more beautiful when your beloved ends up?!

I slowed down the turns of my tongue, gradually came out of her pussy, and kissed the bud of her labia.

- Wow, class! I love your language! - looking at me with a hazy look, said his wife.

I quickly took off my panties and lay down on my wife, there was a desire - to enter abruptly, but I understood that screaming was not desirable in this situation. Kissing my wife, I gradually began to enter her, into my own and very hot pussy. I started to increase the pace, but despite the strong excitement, listened to the surrounding sounds. Surprisingly, the bed did not creak, my wife hugged me and quietly moaned in my ear, periodically biting her hand. The pace became even more active, my wife helped, moving towards my frictions, more and more sitting on my penis and then ... in the silence of the night, slaps of my balls on the body of my beloved were heard.

- I hear ... but ... well, - in an extremely agitated state, said his wife.

"Let's change our position," I said.

I sat down, throwing my wife's leg over me, while not leaving her, turned her on her side, followed by myself. Vika was lying on her side, I was lying in the same way, behind her back, I again began to increase the pace, the sounds from the slaps were, but not so loud. I kissed my beloved on the neck, she, with her own hands, twisted her nipples. Feeling that I would soon finish - I increased the pace, the silence of the night, once again, was excited by the spanking sounds, but I was ... to spit.

- Arrr! - I wheezed like a beast, cumming in my wife's pussy. My wife turned her head at me, looking with a misty gaze and twitching in convulsions of ecstasy. Having been in the cave of my beloved for a minute, I left it.

- Well, we are bastards, - said the wife smiling and poked me - the groom is sleeping upstairs, and I'm fucking here.

- I'll give you! - jokingly, grabbing my wife by the throat, I said.

- Damn, how can I take a shower? The sperm is already flowing out of me, - Vika whispered a little perplexedly.

"I'll wipe it off now," I said, getting out of bed. I took a handkerchief, went up to my wife and very gently wiped her pussy.

- Do not forget to wash it, - the wife giggled, - Better yet, throw it out, but so that Olya does not see.

- Yes, straight, I will wipe their nose and mouth, - I answered with a laugh.

"I'd like to see it," his wife replied coquettishly.

"Okay, let's go to bed," I said, putting my handkerchief into the small pocket of my travel bag.

- Still not usual, without a shower, - said the wife.

- Well, what can you do, the shower will be heard, - I said and lay down to my wife.

Vika got out of bed, straightened her nightie, which, because of our games, was rolled up to her neck, she did not wear panties. Then she lay down to me, each of us lay on our side, facing each other.

- Honey, set the alarm for 6 in the morning, I still have to get upstairs, - said the wife.

- Even with my wife ... not to sleep well, - I grumbled, took the phone in hand and set the alarm.

- Themselves agreed to the adventure, - calmly, said the wife, adding - Now, the door to the matrimonial bedroom is open, and Olya can look there. I think it will be very problematic to explain my absence to her.

- It is logical! - I answered, putting the phone on the bedside table.

We hugged and fell asleep.

• • •

For sure ... the morning doesn't start with coffee, the alarm went off, I quickly turned it off. Time 6 am, my wife, slept so sweetly next to me, I didn't even want to wake her up, but there was no choice.

- Honey, wake up, - I said to my wife, kissing another on the cheek.

- What? What? - answered the wife sleepily and stretched.

- It's already 6 in the morning, you have to go, upstairs, to ... - I said, stumbling over the last word.

- To the groom, - with a malicious smile, said Vika.

- Go already, before Olga woke up, - I said.

My wife got up, stretched again and kissed me on the lips. She picked up her panties, thrown there yesterday, from the floor, put them on and went to the door.

"See you at breakfast," she said, turning her head in my direction.

- And tonight! - I added!

- Of course! Today your tongue, worked wonders, - answered the wife, sending me a kiss.

"Text me a text message as soon as you get there, that everything is fine," I said.

- Okie, - said his wife and quietly went out the door.

Three minutes later, an SMS came from my wife: "Everything is fine, I came on the sly, it seems everyone is asleep," I sent my wife an answer "Good! I love you, "Vika replied:" And I love you! "

I put the phone away, my mood lifted, "Well, at least at night, we will sleep together" - I thought. I myself did not notice how I fell asleep.

- Do you sleep? - I woke up from a knock on the door. It was Olga.

- No longer. What about? - rubbing my eyes, I asked.

- Get up, breakfast soon, - Olga answered.

- Okay! I get up, - I answered.

Outside the window was excellent weather, the sun was shining brightly. I got out of bed and went to my standard morning business. After taking a shower, I put on my shorts and a T-shirt and went to the kitchen.

Only Olga was in the kitchen, she stood behind the stove and fried toast, apparently she did not hear me come up from behind. I stood at a distance of two meters and admired her insolently, she was wearing a top and rather tight-fitting shorts, she stood barefoot. I liked women's legs - feet, but in the aisles of the norm, a perverted fetishist - I was not. I was very carried away, examining her and my friend, began to gain strength, which was ... very wrong time, considering that at any moment Olga could turn or my wife could go down with my friend. To be honest ... I tried to extinguish my sympathy for Olga, but I liked her from the very arrival, I perfectly understood that I was married, but still ...

- Hello, why are you here ... - Olga turned and began speak, but interrupted her speech when she saw the slightly protruding shorts.

- Yes, I just went in, - I began to make excuses, and sat down at the table so that my cock was not visible, gaining strength.

- Did you spy on me? Olga asked with a smile.

- Yes, you have it! - She giggled, in an instant overcame the distance separating us, and pressed her hand to my shorts.

- Morning riser, it's okay! - otmazyvatsya, I blurted out. He removed Olga's hand and stepped back abruptly, a step back. Well, the situation ... how could I get into this, because I knew that at any moment ... could turn around.

- Oh well! And I think it's in honor of me, - laughing, mocked Olya.

- Where are Vika and Dima? Haven't you come down yet? - decided to turn the conversation into another direction.

- How cleverly you are, moving away from the topic, - Olga said and rushed to stove, a couple of the last toasts, judging by the smell ... burnt.

- Well, damn it! - she said and added - I will fry new ones, and you wake up a couple!

As soon as I was about to go, the couple went downstairs themselves, they entered the kitchen holding hands, in a great mood.

- Hello! - almost in unison, they said!

- Hello! - I answered. The riser practically fell and became invisible, which I was very happy about! The main thing is that Olya now, about our incident ... not blurted out anything.

- Good morning! - Olya answered them and added - Sit down at the table, now I'm going to fire a couple of toasts again, otherwise these ... kh burned while chatting with Andrey.

My wife, to my happiness, did not betray her words of particular importance. Everyone sat down at the table and began to gobble up breakfast, chatting about everything!

- What great weather! Just for our plans! - said Olya.

- Have you already planned everything? - Dimka asked his sister!

- Of course! - answered Olya.

- And what kind of events do we have? - I wedged in.

- To begin with, I will show the museum, this is the pride of our city, then we will see the city itself, beautiful and memorable places, we will look at the fountains, then we will take a boat trip! - said Olya.

- Wow! - Dimka admired!

- Aha! - said his sister and added - But most importantly, I have 4 tickets to the theater, for the evening, there will be a premiere. Do you have something to wear or eat at the mall?

- I brought a suit with me. For the theater, it will do! - I answered.

"I'll find something to wear," said Dima.

- And I took, an evening dress, the truth is one - Vika giggled.

- Great! So there is no need to go shopping! And after the theater, there will be another surprise, a mini excursion to a wonderful place! - Olya was delighted.

- And the weather is really cool, you don't have to dress warmly. - said Dimka.

- Then we'll finish it, I'll clean it up. We change into a light, and go! - Olga said affirmatively.

- Oh no! I'll help with the dishes, you already cooked so much yesterday. And I didn't even help you! - objected Vika.

- You are guests! - Olga said, spreading her hands.

- I insist! My wife giggled.

- Good good! - Olya did not argue.

Having finished breakfast, Dimka and I went to our rooms to change clothes for the upcoming events, the ladies stayed behind to clear the table. Since the weather promised to be hot, I put on shorts and a T-shirt, just for such a day and went to the kitchen to see how the ladies were there. Diman was already descending from the ladder, in a similar outfit.

- Vika is changing clothes, apparently Olya too, - said Dimka.

"Uuuu, it's for a long time," I replied with a smile.

- Let's go to the hall, wait for them, - Dima waved his hand and went towards the hall.

We sat on the sofas, he turned on the TV and flipped the channels.

- Diman! Do you remember the agreement, huh? I began.

- I remember! Sorry about yesterday, it happened! And what could I do, Olya stuck? - Dima began to make excuses.

- On the one hand, yes! On the other hand, it is necessary that such moments ... be fewer! I continued.

"You don't think I understand myself? - Diman said, slightly tossing the remote aside.

- In short! You understood me! - more severe, I said.

- Got it, got it! And besides, today is out, a whole day of excursions! And tomorrow night, Olya has a plane, there is no time for us, she will be there. - answered Dima.

- Yeah! Also theater today, I do not like them! - I said.

- Do you think I love? - Dima answered laughing.

Further, we chatted about nothing, after about 15 minutes the ladies came down, they were dressed for the weather, Vika in a light, T-shirt and breeches, Olya in a top and shorts, pretty cool colors and each had a small, walking bag.

We got into our guide's car and drove along the route. The museum and a couple of excursions went off with a bang, Olya told quite interestingly, apparently prepared thoroughly. Vika and Diman, as we agreed, walked holding hands, sometimes hugged, carried away by Olya's stories, she did not demand more from them. Until one moment ... since it was hot, we stopped to buy ice cream, Olya took the line. And when she came up to us with ice cream and began to distribute, I saw on my wife's hand a mark from the bites that she left yesterday, during our sex.

- What is it? - taking Vicky's hand in hers, Olga asked.

- Isn't it clear? - Vika laughed.

- Dima, what's the matter, eh?! Are you shy about having sex in my house? - Olya drove over.

- We studied, - said Vika and glanced at me for a moment.

- I see how we did it! Are you ... little? Well, think of the groans and creaks of the bed, what's the big deal? - continued Olya.

- Yes, everyone, let's go, - said Dima.

- No, we didn't! It hurts me, what you are shy about! In addition, I am okay with this and you know it very well! - Pointing a forefinger at her brother, said Olya.

- We will not be any more, - Vika began to say.

- And how will you! I'll take care of you now! - said Olya.

- Can we go further? - I wedged into the conversation.

Vika, unexpectedly for everyone, began kissing Dima on the lips, he naturally responded to the kiss by hugging my wife. I was not pleased, but I understood that my wife had chosen the most reliable way, to end this dispute. Besides ... the marks from the teeth on her hand were left because of our, yesterday's sex.