Friend Borrows My Wife Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

- Another thing! - said Olya.

We drove to the next point on the route, and my wife, finding a moment, showed me a hand with a bite mark, and with her other hand, a fist. Damn ... after all, Olya behaved so quietly, up to this moment, I wonder what she meant by the phrase: "Now I'll take care of you!". Olga took us to a couple of local fountains, then, according to the plan, there was a pleasure boat, and, frankly, well, we were already there today. We arrived at the embankment, left the car and went to the boat. The motor ship consisted of two decks, the lower deck was sheltered from the sun and had a bar, the upper deck was open, it had a sun shade along its entire length, as well as tables for guests. Olya said that it takes an hour and a half to sail back and forth 30 you can walk around the island. By 5 o'clock in the evening, we should already be home, because from 19.00 to 20.30 we have a theater. We went to the upper deck, but there was no room for four, Olya put Vika and Dima at the same table, and we found a place for ourselves at the end of the deck. In general, after the morning events, when I was staring at Olya and she burned it, she somehow changed her attitude towards me, started making eyes, sometimes hugging a little, as if by accident.

At first, we just chatted, Olya told about the small island on which we are sailing, how cool it is there and it is a pity that there is no time to stay on it longer. She sat with her back to her brother and my wife, and I was facing them, I was pleased with the fact that while Olya does not see them, they just sit and chat, of course, a little closer to each other than I would like, but at least so ...

- So you liked me, right? - Olya asked playfully. I felt her bare leg slowly sliding up the inside of my right leg.

"You're a pretty girl, it's logical," I replied vaguely.

- Do you have such a ... cheerful reaction to everyone? - with a contented face, continued Olya. Her leg rose higher and higher.

- Selectively, - I winked at Olya.

- Do not! - I jerked! Feeling that Olya's foot reached my "farm". I took Oli's leg with my hand and tried to pull it down.

- Why are you so twitching? Just like a virgin! - the seductress giggled.

- They'll see! - I tried to drive away.

- So what? We are not 15 years old, we are not doing anything bad, - Olga did not want to remove her leg and playfully resisted.

- Enough! - I said sharply, with pressure in my voice.

- Oh, you probably have a girlfriend, Dimka said that you are divorced? - removing her leg, asked Olya.

- Guys! Come here! - Vika shouted.

- Here the table for four is vacant, - added Dimka.

"Come on," I shouted back.

I must say - the table was vacated at a very opportune moment, interrupting our conversation with Olya. I wonder ... why did Diman say that I was divorced, it was not clear to me, what a bastard, what was he up to?! On the trip, instead of a wedding ring, I put on a signet in order to hide the trace from the ring and "not to burn our plan." On the way to the island, we just chatted, but from Olya's periodic glances at me, it was clear that our conversation was not over. This bothered me a little, as I already mentioned, Olga is a pretty pretty woman, and now she ... began to show attention in my direction, no matter how it ends, something indecent ... for a married man. During my family life, I have never cheated on my wife, although ... there were juicy situations, but I stopped them during the time or did not allow them at all.

After walking around the island, we drove back, nothing critical happened during this time, apart from one moment, on the island. When my wife kissed Dima, she was everything I was equally distant from him, even I saw it from the side ... accordingly, his sister could see it too.

One couple on vacation came up to us to ask something, Olya began to explain to them, and the three of us moved on.

- Don't pull away like that! - Dimka said quietly, looking at my wife.

- I did not get that? - Vika looked inquiringly at him.

- Uh, what's that?! - a little loudly, I said!

- Quiet, you! Sister will hear! - Diman reacted to my indignation. And switching to a whisper, he added - Vika! When we kiss, you push straight away, despite my retention!

- And you, as you wanted?! - my wife was indignant.

- What is the point, then, to play the play further? This can be seen from the side! - Dimka tried to explain.

- I will not kiss you as with my husband, especially with my husband!! Are you insolent?! - my wife started to boil.

- I do not understand, so without me, you would kiss? - I looked sternly at my wife!

- I did not mean it! - went back to his wife!

- And she said it was that! - I snapped!

- Then discuss it! Now Olya will catch up with us. - chopped off our dispute, Dmitry.

- Is it really visible from the outside? - looking at me, asked Vika.

- What? - I turned on the fool.

- Do you perfectly understand what? - answered the wife.

- To be honest, it can be seen, in some places even very much, - I answered, not believing my ears. I could just lie, Olya would soon burn it ... and everything would fall into place, my wife would be with me, and not play someone else's bride!

"Hmm ... okay, I'll try," my wife replied.

- Just don't overdo it! - I answered ironically, showing her a fist! The wife stuck out her tongue in response. Then Olga caught up with us and we switched again to less exciting topics.

On the way home, we got into a small traffic jam, so we arrived at half past five. After a quick bite, we began to get ready for the theater, for me and Dimka it was not a problem, 5 minutes for a shower and 5 minutes for clothes, but for women ... yes ... We rolled billiards, on the second floor, waiting for beauties. In my plans, it was to discuss the upcoming night with my wife, because Olya is constantly in sight and watching the young. But ... not destiny, Olya brought her clothes and a cosmetic bag to Vika's room, they were going to the theater together.

- Boys, we will get dressed, do not go into the room - opening the door, said my wife and then closed it behind her.

- Finally ... While they get together, it's all over! - Diman muttered.

"Let's go downstairs and talk," I said, putting down the cue.

Dima silently followed me to the first floor.

"Actually, I wanted to talk to my wife, first," I began and continued, "You know your sister well, do you think Olya will strongly" fix "because of a bite on her arm, after that, she does not let her out of sight. ... you ...?

- Do not worry, the main thing is to transfer the conversation to other topics, away from sex, - answered Dima.

"We hoped that Vika would at least spend the night with me," I said.

- I think it will! And what will he come up with my sister, it's not a ban, is it a door with a key, with us inside? - answered Diman.

"You can expect everything from her," I smiled slightly.

- That's for sure, - Dimka grinned and added - Only that, you no longer have bites, otherwise it will again ... caress the brain.

"We'll try," I replied.

- I'm very grateful to you! - Shaking my hand, said Dimka.

"I can't tell you the same, I think you understand yourself," I replied.

- Of course I understand! You already do a lot, but this ... I'm not even clever, "the friend mumbled slightly.

- What else? - I tensed.

- Talk to your wife so that she so clearly ... does not move away from me, you can see how it looks from the outside ... - Dima said in a slightly guilty voice.

- Do not be impudent, I understand! The conversation is over! Let's finish the game. - I said and went to the second floor.

In the theater - everything went perfectly, even I liked it, surprisingly! At the level of the others, we looked normal, not particularly standing out, our companions were in evening dresses. Dmitry and my wife, perfectly portrayed a couple, Olya and I behaved like friends.

After the theater, we got into the car and our "navigator" commanded - "let's go!", Just like an astronaut!

I must say we were exhausted during the day, although we didn't walk much, the car helped out, but still the heat and a bunch of excursions did their job.

- You have not forgotten that now we are going to visit one great place! This is the last stage of today's excursion day! - Olya declared proudly!

- Maybe tomorrow? I asked.

"I'm tired, too," my wife said.

- And we are fast! It's beautiful there, and you will especially like it, - Olya winked at my wife.

- Here's how?! Let's go then! - Vika laughed!

- Forward! For adventure, ride us to the fullest! - Diman laughed!

Olya brought us to the old Temple, it was now being restored, but it was clear that it was very old. The architecture of the past was felt, I would say at first glance - there is definitely a Temple for 300 years. Olya began to tell the historical part, gesticulating with her hands, a direct guide!

Nothing foreshadowed problems, I thought ... we will come home, dinner and go to bed, my wife, as agent 007, will make her way to me at night.

- And yet! This place has a wonderful tradition, the spouses should kiss here, like at a wedding, at the expense! - Olga said happily.

- But, we are not married yet, - Vika tried to argue.

- It doesn't count, guys! And we will count! - Olya insisted!

She spoke in all seriousness, my wife and I realized this ... we are now in a dilemma! Either we destroy the legend by telling the truth to Dmitry's sister, or they kiss. There was silence for a couple of seconds, we looked at each other, Olya saw it and did not understand.

- Well, what's the matter?! - with a blank look, she said!

Dima decided to take the situation into his own hands, he stood in front of my wife, hugged her around the waist and began kissing her lips, for the first couple of seconds, Vika just stood like a doll and did nothing. Then she began to kiss her back.

- One, two, three ... - Olga counted happily and waved her hand at me, they say, come on, count!

About Oli "Five, six The wife's hands moved to Dmitry's back, and about" Eight, nine ... "she hugged his neck and kissed him with full dedication!! I couldn't believe it, I stood like an idiot and watched!

- Eleven twelve!" - continued Olya!

- Well, it's enough! - moved away from Dima, my wife!

- Could have been more, - Olya laughed, pleased.

"Okay, let's go home," she said.

The way to the car, the couple walked embracing, Vika tried not to look at me, Diman glanced at me with a glance, "Well, what ... what could I do?" We got into the car and drove off.

- Do you want to eat? - asked Olya.

"I wouldn't mind," her brother replied.

"I don't know," I muttered.

"I'd eat," my wife replied.

- Then, let's go to a restaurant? They cook great there! - said Olga.

- Come on, - said Dima and we drove off.

In the restaurant, we sat down opposite each other, my wife, even though furtively began to look at me, her gaze was slightly guilty. During the meal, Olya "made us happy" by the fact that for tomorrow she has a rest program, only without excursions, but in more detail, we will find out only in the morning. Olya also mentioned that tomorrow night she had a plane ticket, they say, a business trip and she was so sorry to leave, but business is business.

- The dream has disappeared somewhere, - said Olya, opening the front door of her house.

- And I'm terribly tired, - said Vika.

- And I would drink a little whiskey, who will be the company? - asked Dima.

"I won't drink, but I can keep company," I replied.

"Good night, everyone," my wife said and went to the stairs leading to the second floor.

- Vika, wait a second, - said Olya. She went up to her, took her hand and led her into her room.

- What is it, they? - looking at Dimka, I asked.

"I don't know, probably women's secrets," he replied.

Diman took a glass from the bar, poured a whiskey and threw off his jacket, settled down on a leather sofa in the hall.

- I will change and come, - I said, and went to the room allocated to me.

- Come on, - Dmitry shouted in the trail.

Passing Olga's room and tried to make out what they were talking about, but nothing was heard, and also Dimka turned on the TV in the hall.

Having changed into shorts and a sports shirt, I returned to the gym, Diman was still there alone.

- Oli hasn't been there yet? I asked.

"No, I sit here alone, like an owl," he replied.

About 10 minutes later Olga came, from the outer clothes she was wearing a long, home T-shirt, slightly hiding her thighs.

- Is it okay that I am so? - Going into the hall, she asked.

- Umh ... - okay, I replied.

- Yes, you embarrassed him! - Diman laughed.

- Stop doing that! - Olya reacted quickly.

She poured two glasses, handed one to me, I looked at her questioningly.

"Well, just a little, for the company," she said.

We sat for about half an hour, chatting about different things, the time was not so late, but fatigue made itself felt.

- That's it, I'm going to sleep, - getting up from the sofa, said Dima. He took his jacket and was about to go into the room to to my wife.

- Dima, do you understand me?! - Sister said seriously, and no less seriously ... she looked at him.

He turned, as if in surprise ...

- So that the bed creaked and moans were!! You understood me?! And so that there is no more secret sex, with biting hands! - continued Olya.

"You'll hear, don't worry," Diman said with an insolent smile, and went upstairs.

I also thought to go, but then the thought came to me - to get Olya drunk, tiredness for the day and alcohol, they will do their job, she will quickly fall asleep and my wife will come to me.

- And let's have another drink? - I suggested and went to the bar for a bottle. I tried not to react to Olya's words, still hoping that there would be no squeak.

- Come on, - Olga agreed with joy and held out a glass.

- So, what about you? You are divorced, there is a lady of the heart? - Olya asked with a smile.

"Well, so-so, nothing serious," I replied.

Honestly, I didn't know what to say, I'll say I'm free - it will start to bother, and if it starts openly, then Vika will see ... I'll say that love is here ... I didn't really come up with an explanation, suddenly it ... Olya.

- Mmmm, - she mumbled ambiguously and moved from the next sofa, to me. The first thought is that I got something, what to do then?!

Then some sounds from the second floor began to be heard. Olya immediately blew herself up and quickly ran to the kitchen.

- Oooh! Let's go! - She shouted joyfully from the kitchen and added - Andrey, come here!

I got up, came to the kitchen and realized that it was ... from the second floor I could hear the creak of a bed, the "couple's" bedroom was located partly above the kitchen and partly above Olga's room. The first thought, yes they are just fooling around, jumping on the bed and pretending to have sex, it cannot be that my wife ... did this to me and would have sex, practically in my presence.

- Accelerated, - Olga laughed and sat down on a chair, saying - Let's sit here, I'm not a pervert, but for me these are pleasant sounds.

- Do you like to eavesdrop? I asked.

- Well, I'm not listening under the door, and what's the big deal? She replied.

"But I'm not clever," I began.

- Yes, you are in general, some kind of strange! She replied.

My wife's groans began to be heard from the bedroom, and the sound of the bed was picking up steam.

- Come on, brother, come on! Wow, how I envy him now! - Olya blurted out, pleased.

I turned around and went into the hall on the sofa, I was sure that it was just a performance, but I didn't care, it was not clever. The creaks and groans seemed to have subsided, Olya returned to the hall, a fucking light appeared in her eyes, and I certainly wasn't ready for this, not now.

- I can't sleep, I can't, it knocks out, - I said, getting up from the sofa.

- And I would have sat, - with a note of sadness, said Olya.

"Oh, we'll sit down tomorrow," I said and went.

- Andrey, wait! Pour me another drink while I'm up.

I took the bottle, went to the sofa where Olya was sitting and poured her some alcohol.

- Enjoy dreams, - said Olya and slapped me on the ass!

- Don't be rowdy! - I joked and went to my room.

I took off my clothes and went to the shower, a slap on the ass flashed in my head ... or maybe really fuck her ... Anyway, sooner or later I'll cheat on my wife, according to statistics, most couples cheat on each other. I drove these thoughts away, dried myself and went to my room, it was evident that the light was still on in the hall. I went to my room and closed the latch, it was not enough for Olya to get drunk now and come.

I lay down on the sofa, took the phone and texted my wife: "What was that? What were you doing there?! I'm already at my place, Olga is still awake! " The answer came: "You won't believe, Diman was jumping on my bed, and I was sitting on the couch and moaning" (and a couple of laughing smiles, for sure now ... I was not laughing!). I replied: "I think he will fall asleep in an hour, come!", My wife replied: "Maybe not? I want to sleep! In about 10 minutes we'll creak and lie down, "I wrote:" Then I'll come myself! You will sleep with me! ", The wife replied:" What kind of childish conditions and whims?! ", I wrote" Come and talk! " and put the phone aside. About 15 minutes later an SMS came: "Darling, don't be mad, this is just a game. Let's start now. " I understood what it was, but I didn't hear anything. I got up and quietly opened the door to the corridor, there was audible fussing from above, then I saw Olya go upstairs, I managed to close my door. Interesting, why did she go there? I grabbed the phone and wrote to my wife: "Olya went upstairs, I saw", the answer came instantly: "why? And there we are jumping intensively, now I'll start moaning ". I lay down on the bed, all the same, Olya is still awake, respectively, and Vika - will not be able to come, and I will not get to her. I did not notice how I fell asleep and fell asleep.

I still didn't realize that I was awake, I shook my head to the sides, my wife wasn't there. Damn, I fell asleep, I looked at the phone, it was 7 am, there was no SMS from my wife, apparently I fell asleep. I opened the door, went to Olya's room - there was silence behind the door, I went into the kitchen, looked into the hall - no one. I quickly went up to the second floor, turned the knob - the door was closed on the other side, the phone was in my hand, I texted my wife: "I'm under the door, open it". I did not hear the sound of the incoming SMS, so the phone was vibrating. I knocked on the sly, silence, I knocked harder ... asleep, I was about to leave ...

- Who's there? The wife asked in a sleepy voice.

- It's me, open it, - I answered.

- Hello! - Opening the door, said Vika, she had a sleepy face.

- Hello! - I kissed her. She was wearing another nightie, translucent, through which her wife's panties could be seen and slightly bare breasts could be seen. - What is that supposed to mean?! Why did you wear her?! - I jabbed my finger at the nightie.

- Do not shout on me! What else can I wear, that, by the way, is in your sperm! - the wife freaked out.

- Like this?! I asked.

- And so! You wiped it off me, on top. I put on a nightie and went to bed, and at night, your sperm flowed out of me, soiling it - my wife explained.

We stood in the doorway, I pushed Vika aside and went into their room. Diman, covered with a blanket, slept on the sofa, and at the moment - even snoring a little. The bed was agitated, one pillow was crumpled, so my wife was sleeping alone, great!