Friend Borrows My Wife Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

- Why did you come? What time is it now? - asked the wife.

"Only 7 am," I replied.

- Why are you so early then? She asked.

- See your wife! - I answered.

- Yes, you are jealous, - Vika smiled.

- And there is a reason! You ... put on a performance last night ... - I said, raising my voice.

- Quiet! Do not be noisy! - the wife left the question.

I remembered that the exit to the terrace is closed by a glass door, I took my wife by the hand and led her behind me.

- Where? Where are you taking me? - asked Vika, stomping behind me. She began to rest her feet on the floor.

- Have you gone crazy? - continued the wife.

"On the terrace, we'll talk there," I said.

We went out onto the terrace and closed the door behind us. It was a bit chilly, but for a conversation - the very thing, it's especially good that we can't be heard in the house.

- And now we'll talk! I said threateningly.

- Lets do it!! Let's talk! - the wife stood up, hands akimbo.

- What was it?! Are you crazy to kiss him like that?! - I ran into my wife!

- And you?! You stood and watched! When Olya came up with this crap, I looked at you! You, my husband, what have you done! NOTHING! - Vika screamed at the floor!

- I well ... What should I have done?! - I answered!

- And me, eh?! What am I supposed to do?! - the wife was indignant.

- You answered his kiss, and also hugged him! You sucked him on the very slippers! - I did not calm down.

- And who told me that I repel, huh?! You yourself confirmed it! - retorted his wife.

- Well ... - I hesitated.

- So much for you! She replied.

There was not a long pause, Vika spanked her bare feet on the tiles, walking back and forth, silence reigned for a couple of minutes, we were both silent.

- Andrey, you know what ... - said his wife and began her speech - Come on, we both knew where we were going, we both knew that maybe, but I myself am not pleased with these kisses, especially that it is on your eyes. I even understand ... what you like ... and if it were the other way around, if you played with the same Olya, I would not agree to endure such a thing at all.

"I agree, it's not easy for me," I said.

- Do not interrupt! So there you go! Since we all knew both, then you shouldn't blame me for everything, because you yell at me, and I feel like the last bitch! - continued the wife.

"I'm sorry, really, I'm sorry," I hugged my wife and hugged her to me.

- We just have to be patient, today she flies away, said Vika.

"I can't wait for this to happen," I said.

- It's cool, I'm cold, let's go from room to room, - said the wife, opening the door from the terrace.

- See you at breakfast! - we kissed and went to our places.

I went back to my room, lay around until 10 o'clock and went to the shower. Once again dressed in my home, I went to the kitchen, Olya was swarming there.

- Good morning! - I said.

- Not so good, hello! - answered Olya, as always, with a smile.

- My head hurts? I asked.

- There is a little bit, - Olya laughed.

- Where are Dima and Vika? I asked.

- We haven't come down yet, but an hour ago, the bed creaked - bless you! - showing a thumb up, answered Olya.

- So, soon they will be, - I replied and added - Listen, Olya, excuse me for yesterday, that I so ... left!

- Yes, no problem, stop it! I drove you off with excursions. - answered Olya.

- Well! - I answered smiling. It's good that Olya was not offended, although ... I prodded her normally.

- Go, wake them up! - pouring coffee into mugs, Olga commanded.

- Yes, sir! - I answered foolingly, salute.

I did not have time to reach the stairs, as a couple went down.

Everyone was in a great mood for breakfast and chatting. The weather was great again, it was hot from the very morning!

- Did they break the bed? - Olya asked, looking at Vika and Dima.

- It seems whole! - Vika laughed. Then she turned to Diman and they sucked in, of course not like yesterday, but more modestly ... a little bit.

- Well done! - Olya was triumphant!

- So it is! Today according to plan, what, uh ...? She began.

- Excursions, - I gave!

- Sit down, two! - Olga laughed.

- So! Now we are eating and moving to the water park! We hang out there, and in the evening there is a movie, a comedy! - said Olya.

- Olya, I don't have a swimsuit ... - said my wife.

- A weak naked?! - Olga joked.

- And you do not take me weakly, - quickly found an answer, my wife.

"I don't have swimming trunks either," I said.

- Well, I have been here somewhere, - said Dima.

- No problem! Let's go to the mall and buy, - Olya quickly solved the problem.

- Well! I wanted to swim for a long time! - said Vika.

- Only this ... Vika, do you have a license? - Olya asked and added - We drank yesterday, that's all, three of us.

- Nope, or rather there is, but at home - said his wife. We did not take the documents on purpose, because Olya knows my last name, and any document will show that we are married.

- Resolved! Then take a taxi! - said Diman.

After breakfast, the girls began to clear the table, Dima went to look for swimming trunks, and I sat at the table, savoring the second mug of coffee. I heard that Olya and Vika were whispering about something, again, like last night! I only heard some phrases, in scraps.

- How do you like my brother? Not a complete goof in bed? - laughing, asked Olya.

- An excellent lover! - answered mine.

- Come on?! And you zag ... huh? - asked Olya.

- Um ... well - Vika hesitated, even from here I saw how she blushed.

- Are you ashamed or what? - Olya joked.

- Yeah, - my wife was embarrassed.

- Everything is fine, we must call a spade a spade! - continued Olya.

- Today sd ... him a blowjob, swallowing like ... further and take it in your mouth ...! Feelings will be super! - instructed Olya.

- True? - answered Vika.

- Precisely speaking! But even those ... let ... em, teach him right away, - Olya continued the teaching lecture.

- Haha - my wife laughed.

- And anal? Are you in the ass? This is such a thrill, with the right approach! - Olya did not calm down!

- Well, so - Vika was red as a tomato!

- Why are you blushing so? Not with ... yay! - said Olya.

Due to the sound of running water, I could not make out some of the phrases (specially overwritten with dots, phrases that came off), I came closer and they saw me.

- Eh, no! Go away! Here the ladies are talking! - said Olya.

- Go, go! - Vika, laughing, threw a towel at me.

Tin!! What is she teaching my wife! Rather, in relation to me - this is normal, but not for her and my friend, it's enough that I tolerate their kisses!

- Didn't find a swimming trunks, - said Diman, having come down to us.

- Yes, let's buy, Dim, call a taxi, let it be in 30 minutes, - Olga said to her brother.

- Can we make it in forty minutes? - he asked.

- Yes, we will have time, we washed the dishes, - Vika answered.

We got into a taxi and went to the mall. Dressed lightly, again I was in a T-shirt and shorts, Diman put on shorts and a tank top, and a hat on his head. The ladies looked at their best, Olya wore dark breeches and a white blouse for them, under which there was no bust, the blouse shone through in places, exciting men's looks. My wife wore tight shorts and a top, since it was hot, she did not wear a bust either, and if you look closely, you could see the nipples protruding through the fabric of the top.

Thirty minutes later we entered the shopping center, Olya took us to the necessary departments, and Diman and I went to the men's section. We chose the swimming trunks quickly, after 10 minutes we were already seated in a local cafe to wait for our companions. Diman was drinking beer, I was green tea, it took about 30 minutes, and they were never there ... women, what to take from them. Then Olya and Vika appeared, we were already going to go to them, when Olya dragged Vika by the hand to the next department, to the sex shop.

- Oops! - said Diman.

- What are they up to? I asked.

- How do I know? He replied.

I didn't like this idea, especially about the fact that in the morning Olga told my wife about anal sex, and even figs knows about what else ... I didn't hear everything.

- Diman! Whatever they buy there! To go beyond kisses! Got it?! I said sternly.

- By itself! He replied.

But ... I somehow did not hear much confidence in his voice.

About 20 minutes later, Vika and Olya went out and headed in our direction, Vika in her bag, apparently with a swimsuit, was taking away a smaller bag. So they bought something in a sex shop?!

- So, we are all! I immediately called a taxi, it's already downstairs! - said Olga.

- What did you do there? I asked.

- Do you know

not allowed, - Olya winked.

On the way, she whispered something to my wife, they generally ... somehow very close, began to communicate.

The water park was quite large, we handed over our things to the storage room and went to the changing rooms, having agreed in advance to meet at a conditional place. Diman and I were already waiting for them, sitting on the sun loungers. Then the ladies appeared, I was freaked out from the sight of my wife! Vika was in such a swimsuit that it was difficult to call him a swimsuit, her breasts were almost naked! She was covered only not by large triangles, but by a string from a thong - her delicious ass ate! Olya looked almost the same, only with a heavier and more elastic, at least in appearance - breasts! This is a figure, how cool, she looks, you never give her her years.

- Wow, wow, - Diman jumped up and hugged my wife.

- Surprised, boys? - Olya laughed.

- Not that word, just shocked! - I said and looked at my wife, just our gazes met. My wife spread her arms apart and pointed at Olya, they say ... this is her idea.

- Send to the slides! - said Olya and led us.

- Aren't you afraid that your strings will fly off? - I pinned.

- We do not, do you want to take it off right now? - Olya accepted the challenge, turned in my direction and pulled her hands to the roundabouts, on her swimsuit.

- Uh! We will be kicked out immediately! - said Dima.

- Yes, I'm joking, and Andryukha is just as tense - Olya joked.

- Look not blind, otherwise it will rise, - Vika poked me.

We were furious and skated from various slides, springboards, in fact, it is very funny, although before that, I had not been to water parks and thought that they were more for children. After landing in the water from another pipe, Vicki's swimsuit top flew off.

"Oh," she squealed and covered her breasts.

"I found him," Dima shouted, emerging.

- Boobs escaped! - Olga shouted, laughing.

- Don't move, I'll put it on now, - Diman said as he swam.

He swam in front of my wife, she removed her hands, her chest flickered for a moment, he hugged her in front, and tried to tie the lace from the swimsuit on the back. "What a bitch!" - I thought, even though it was not really visible, but he just now with his chest, touches the breasts of his wife. Olya and I had already crawled out of the water, I watched, standing next to the pool.

- That's all, tied it up! - Diman said proudly and just swam away from his wife.

- Let's slide some more, - suggested Olya.

My wife looked at me and looked away, she understood what I was dissatisfied with.

- Come on! - said Vika!

The subsequent descent was uneventful for not many clothes on us.

We went to the sun loungers, the ladies lay down, and we went for cocktails to the bar. When we returned, Olya again whispered something in my wife's ear, and she, in turn, laughed.

It's one thing when Diman hugged my wife in clothes, but in a swimsuit ... it looks completely different, touching her, he touched her bare skin. Dima sat down on a chaise lounge with her, Vika lifted her up body and leaned her back on him, being in a reclining state, she took the cocktail from his hand. He had a beautiful view of her breasts, one might say he saw them in full. Vika turned her head back, they met face to face and sucked in, it looked more passionate than before, Diman, with his hand began stroking and squeezing my wife's chest.

- Wow, someone's gone, - Olya laughed.

I noticed how Diman's, the fabric of swimming trunks began to stretch, he got up on my wife!

- Let's go outside! - Said my wife, running her hand over his swimming trunks.

- Go, go, otherwise both are overheated, - said Olya with a smile from ear to ear.

What's happening?! What does this mean, how to be?!

Vika got up from the chaise longue, took Diman by the hand and led him away. I wanted to follow, but Olya would not let me.

- And where are you, you want to be the third?! She said, grabbing my hand and pulling me towards her.

- Where are they? - I imagined how stupid my question looked.

"Forget about them," Olya said, pulling me even harder and I sat down on a chaise lounge with her.

She abruptly moved to me and stuck to my lips, I wanted to push her away, but she hugged my neck, I gave up and we merged in a kiss. My head was just bursting with thoughts ... what I was doing, what I was doing, where is my wife, and this one, with a member arose!

I hugged Olga, my hands stroked her elastic ass, we could have gone further, if not for the employee of the water park! She made a remark to us and said that something else like that and they would kick us out, they say, if you want liberties, go to the sauna. We laughed and sat on different sun loungers, but for myself I understood - everything, a step has been taken, a little more and I will cheat on my wife, who is now ... it is not clear where to be.

After 10 minutes they appeared, sparkling with happiness, Diman was glowing straight, he was calm in his swimming trunks, and I noticed that one triangle of the swimsuit was slightly shifted and my wife's papilla was sticking out! Then we met our eyes, I bulging my own, waved my head to my chest and Vika saw a protruding nipple, she turned a little pink, straightened her swimsuit.

- Where have you been? - I asked?

- Cooled down under a shared shower and went to the small slides, rolled once and here - replied Diman.

* Shared showers were located on the territory of the complex, they were of an open type, they were rinsed right in swimsuits, and more often they were simply refreshed under streams of cool water. *

I began to reflect on the words of Diman and about where they could retire ... for ... I could not even believe, although I am also good! Himself 10 minutes ago, kissing Olya, and if it were not for the administrator, he would have fucked her, right here.

The rest of the time spent in the water park was without sexual adventures, although from time to time my wife and Diman disappeared, then they went for cocktails, then to other slides. And in general, the feeling is that even my wife's look has changed, to a little vulgar. Olga she behaved with dignity, without letting go of her hands, but with a look ... literally devoured me.

Having splashed enough, we began to get ready home, in total, we stayed in the water park for four hours.

- What did you do and where have you been? - I grabbed Diman's hand when we were in the men's locker room.

- Did you go crazy, or what? He tried to escape.

- I am waiting! - Squeezing it even tighter, I barked.

- I told you, we went to the shower, then to the slides, why are you wound up? - Dimka excused himself.

- You touched her chest?! - I did not back down.

- Sorry ... I got carried away, - answered Dima and added - Well, we really were there! Here, in principle, there is nowhere to retire, there are a lot of people, what are you doing?

- And if there was where, what would they retire?! Should I start worrying already? - I pressed.

- Eh, guys! What's going on here? - a group of guys entered the locker room.

- Nothing already! - I said, letting go of Diman's hand.

- That is great! - sort it out on the street, if something is not shared, one of the guys replied.

We caught a taxi and drove home, it was still two hours before the cinema. On the way they called Olya, she spoke on the phone: "How is tomorrow? How will I change the tickets? "Why didn't you say it earlier?" It became clear that apparently Olya was not going anywhere, at least not tonight.

- Guys, there have been changes, I'm flying tomorrow, at 17.00 - said Olya and added - You just need to change the flight via the Internet, if it doesn't work out ... then you'll have to go to the airport.

- Cool! - answered Diman!

"Yeah," my wife added.

I felt uncomfortable with this news ... I already thought that everything would be over today, but no ... But my wife was sitting somehow contented.

As soon as we arrived home, Olya immediately plunged into the laptop, paying all her attention to it. We settled down in the kitchen, I sat opposite Olya, Diman sat on the right and showed her something in the monitor, and Vika was cooking. Rather, there was no time for full cooking, there were two and a half hours left before the film, so my wife, for the most part, warmed up ready-made semi-finished products. I got up and, without attracting special attention, walked away from Olga and my brother towards my wife, they did not even notice it.

- Let me help! - I said to my wife.

"I can handle it myself," she replied.

- What was that swimsuit?! I began.

- Pf ... Olya gave it to me, she would not have lagged behind until I bought it! - the wife answered calmly.

- You shouldn't have bought! This is horror! I continued.

- So it was necessary not to kiss with Diman, right?! You yourself know, this is all Olga - his wife answered.

- Where have you been, eh?! - I drove.

- When? - tried to evade the wife.

- You know about what I am! Answer me! - Taking his wife by the hand, by the wrists, I did not let go.

- Yes, let's go to the shower, he ... began to get up, here he is under cold water and cooled down - his wife answered and added - And then they rolled down the small hills that were in another room and returned!

Apparently agreed ... or they are telling the truth!

- Why did you have

swimsuit moved?! When they left, it was not! - persistently, I continued the interrogation.

- Moved when we were driving down the hill, but I did not see! - answered the wife.

- Well, well ... - I reacted.

- Well, well?! In front of your eyes, he actually flew off, after a big pipe?! You mean I took it off myself? - now, my wife came to me.

- I saw, I saw! - I answered.

- Well, leave me alone then! - said the wife and pulled out her hand, went to the refrigerator.

I wanted to ask what they were doing in the sex shop, but our privacy was ... interrupted.

- Hurrah! Happened! - shouted Olya. - I changed the flight for tomorrow, you don't have to go to the airport.

- All thanks to me, ladies' man, - said Diman proudly.

- Thanks bro! - answered Olya.

- Cool! - Vika shouted.

- Now I'll help you and let's go and have a snack in the gazebo! - said Olga.

- How can I help you? - asked Dimka.

- Dima, wipe the table there, - Olya gave a rag to her brother.

- Andrey, and you, take the dishes, - said our commander and climbed into the closet.

We sat down opposite each other, ate, listening to the birdsong, the conversations were about nothing.

- Guys! Let's go to a nightclub? - Olga suggested the idea.

- Today or what? I asked.

- Of course! Once I have to leave tomorrow! Cinema for an hour and a half, we have time for an easy one in the club - said Olya.

- Can! - answered Vika,

- Now we will eat and see what is on the programs, - said Olya.