Friend Borrows My Wife Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

- Maybe you washed it? I continued.

- You still lick her! She snapped.

- And where were you now?! - I yelled again.

- Fuck you! - she answered, and added - You know what! Yes, in some places I went beyond what was permissible, but I did not sleep with him, and you talk to me like the last whore! Besides, we both made a decision to go here, but I am the only one to blame?!

- We had to stick to the plan! - I said.

- And Olya is following you according to the plan, huh?! - the wife went on the offensive!

- What?! - I pretended not to know!

- Am I blind in your opinion?! - continued Vika!

- I'm definitely not blind! - I said.

- And don't you dare run over me like that! Got it?! And now, I will finish this circus myself and go home by bus! - said the wife.

- Guys, what are you doing there? - Opening the door, shouted Olya. She did not hear our conversation, but she saw that we were talking.

- Well?! Are we telling the husband's word or playing out? Decide right now! - said his wife in all seriousness.

სპორტის და აზარტული თამაშების მოყვარულთა კვლევა

მიიღე მონაწილეობა კვლევაში

- We finish the game ... - I replied.

- Yes, they were chatting about the club, - Vika excused herself from Olya.

I will miss the fees to the club, there was nothing interesting.

The ladies again dressed "at their best", as if they had conspired, white tops on bare breasts and black, tight breeches, and of course stilettos complete with defiant makeup. In the club we took a table in the VIP zone, around the table, there were two sofas in a semicircle. The strip show program started at half past midnight, we sat, drank, danced. We did not leave our ladies for a minute, as local males immediately crowded around them. After our conversation, Diman and Vika cooled down, mostly hugged, until Olya decided to give us something to drink ...

- Let's have a drink! I ordered a cocktail! - said Olga.

- For the meeting! - said Diman.

We drank, then ... followed by several other cocktails, naturally each alcoholic, and since we rarely drank, its effect began to affect. While my wife and Diman once again went to the dance floor, I sat closer to Olga and began stroking her leg ... yeah, I can't drink.

- Did you miss? - Olga winked.

"I'm playing," I replied.

Apparently alcohol, had an effect not only on me, Vika began to dance more loosely, already rubbing her body against Dmitry, but still she was careful.

At half past twelve, an erotic show began, I must say, together with my wife we were never striptease, the show lasted an hour, the girls danced, then for the ladies - the guys, then there was a joint show. The guys got up there, two girls were completely naked, played with ice cubes, touched their charms, nipples, asses, pussies with cubes. Under the influence of alcohol and such a show, I began to get up, Olga sat close to me, and noticing this, put her hand on my groin, slightly squeezing my penis. Vika, too, could not sit still, she crawled back and forth on the sofa, and Diman, slowly stroking her breasts, through the topic. Another portion of cocktails finally blew us away, Vika and Diman switched to more frank kisses, so to speak - they kissed with full dedication, at first they tried to hide from us, and then they didn't really hide. After the show, the dance floor was launched again, we went to dance, no longer paying much attention to each other, we were quite actively spreading our arms, although ... at that moment, the head did not work at all.

At some point, I noticed that a couple were not there, we danced a little more and went to our table, but they were not there either. Ten minutes later they appeared, and I must say - very satisfied, I noticed that the lipstick on my wife's lips was partially worn out.

- Where have you been? - asked Olya.

- We danced! - answered Vika.

- We didn't see you! - said Olya.

- And we are you! - Diman laughed.

After resting and rolling over another cocktail, we tried to talk, but given the roar of the music, little came of it.

- Let's go dancing! - Olga shouted a couple of times so that she could be heard for sure. We left the table and once again headed to the dance floor. Far away, we tried not to run away from each other, the more we drank, the more the ladies became relaxed, I had not seen my wife dance like that for a long time. People still came up from the tables, and we lost sight of each other.

- Come on, - Olga pulled me along.

Olya led me to the upper platform of the club, from there the dance floor was quite clearly visible. She stood up to the handrail, and I pressed her from behind, my tense penis rubbed against Olga's ass, she removed one hand behind her back and massaged my organ through my pants. My hands walked over her elastic ass, but did not forget about her breasts either. I did not observe my wife and Dimka, or maybe I simply did not see, because I was quite drunk. I felt my fly open and Olga's hand penetrated there, she began to play with my penis.

"Don't, not here," I said in her ear.

- I have a surprise for you, zip up and let's go, - she said, took something out of her purse, quickly took it in her mouth and led her along.

I was not thinking well at that time and I was interested in what Olya put in her mouth and what she was up to. We went to the men's room, she spun around, especially us, no one saw.

"Faster," she pushed me through the door and followed.

We went into the middle booth, Olya lowered the toilet lid, sat on it and began to unbutton my pants, after a few seconds, my penis, which was on alert, was free.

- Menthol freshness! Only shhh, - she whispered to me and began to suck my dick!

Olya did a great blowjob anyway, but here it was - generally super! I must have lost my mind!! My wife is somewhere in the club, with my friend, and they suck me in the toilet, but the sensations became just super and I switched only to them. I began to feel the coolness and felt a foreign object in Olga's mouth, the rate of the blowjob was growing rapidly, I took her by the back of her head and began to fuck her slowly. Familiar and pleasant sounds appeared, Olga showed with gestures so that I let go of her head and not so intensely fucked in the mouth, I still didn't want everyone in the toilet to guess what we were doing. I fulfilled her demands and completely surrendered to her mouth power, after a few minutes of such a blowjob, I realized that the end was near.

- I'll finish soon! I whispered.

"Not in your mouth," she said, momentarily looking up from her penis and unwinding the toilet paper to her left. Of course, ending in Olga's mouth would have been nicer, but I didn't go against her will.

- Everything! I hissed. He took a member out of her mouth and began to cum on the paper, which Olya was holding in her hands, with the other hand, she milked my organ. We put ourselves in order and quickly slipped out of the men's room, danced a little and went to the sofa.

სპორტის და აზარტული თამაშების მოყვარულთა კვლევა

მიიღე მონაწილეობა კვლევაში

- Well, where have you been? - Vika asked us.

- We danced, then we went up to the top, onto the platform and then we danced again, - answered Olya.

- We are already tired! Maybe home? - said Vika.

- Where is Diman? I asked.

- I went to the bar, - said the wife.

- Here I am! - said Dima, holding a tray with 4 drinks.

- Dima, that's enough already, let's go home, - said his sister.

- Let's go for a cocktail! - handing out glasses, he said.

Having drunk the last one, we began to get ready, leaving the club, surprisingly quickly caught a taxi. There was no movement and the road to the house turned out to be very fast, even at 3 o'clock in the morning, having paid the taxi driver, we staggered into the house. My head was just spinning, what for I drank at all, what for we drank ... and what is happening, why I allow myself to cheat on my own wife, and she also ... most likely ... changed the same, but my thoughts got confused and think it didn't work at all.

- Have a nice night everyone! - said Dimka, who was walking in an embrace with my wife, to the second floor with a braided tongue.

- Yeah, nice, - his wife giggled softly, but I heard it.

As soon as they went upstairs, we rushed at each other, not having time to really go into Olga's room. And so, having reached her, I immediately threw her onto the bed, simultaneously tearing off my clothes, we took them off ourselves, then off each other, not forgetting to kiss along the way.

- Prezik, in the nightstand, - Olga said, pulling off the last piece of clothing, panties.

The current situation was repeated, only then I was sober and there was no wife at home, but now I was - absolutely do not care! Before I had time to put on the prezik, the creaks of the bed were heard from above, I heard them for the first time, in Olga's room, because the bedroom was partially located above her. Out of anger, I quickly and abruptly entered Olya, she already arched and grabbed my back, I began to ram her wildly, my wife's moans were heard from above and they were very similar to real moans. I do not know how to explain this, this is jealousy and wild excitement in one bottle, what a hellish mixture, to hear the creak of your bed and your moans wives who are gaining momentum more and more and at this time frantically fucking another, driving their genital organs into her to the very balls. The sounds from our intercourse became quite loud, and Olya began to switch to a louder moan, sometimes shouting, when I slowed down a little, we kissed passionately, when I furiously hammered her, I covered her mouth, with my hand, she apparently perceived it's like a game, and didn't resist at all.

- Aaaa ... mmm, - Olga mumbled something not intelligible and began to convulse, showing with hand gestures - STOP!

I stopped all movements and literally froze, she lay twitching in convulsions with her eyes closed, she was shaking, this is an orgasm! While I had, so to speak, a technical break, the sounds from the second floor, I heard more clearly, it was definitely not a game, apparently having drunk enough, my wife could not control her emotions.

- Do not stop!! Aaaa, - I heard from above, the voice of my wife.

- You are just super! Complete flight! - Olga said, having come to her senses, and added - Continue!

I abruptly restored the previous rhythm, holding Olga's mouth with my hand, since I was almost ready, it was enough for me for a minute of a frantic rhythm, then I began to pour out into my mistress, releasing a new portion of semen, with each push, tired of such a pace, I fell on Olga, we looked into each other's eyes and kissed. Upstairs, the creaks stopped, until everything was quiet, but I got off the lady, took off the condom and lay down next to Olga, for a while, we lay and hugged, resting.

- And you are a great lover, not everyone can bring me to such an orgasm, - Olga complimented.

"Don't embarrass the old dog," I replied laughing.

My hand walked over her body and accidentally, as if came across a pussy, she was so wet, I began circular surface movements, Olya reacted with a groan. I continued my game, lightly touching the clitoral area, gradually penetrating one finger into the hot cave.

- Yeah, - burst out a moan from the lips of his mistress.

I slightly changed my position, moved closer to the parted legs of Olya and took a sitting position, so it was more convenient for me to harass the lady. Two fingers were already sinking into the pussy, and with my thumb, I played with the clitoris, lightly touching it, gradually increasing the pace. Olya moaned passionately, playing with her hands, with her swollen papillae, exhausted from caresses, she fidgeted on the bed, periodically leaning towards me, her moans became louder and louder. At that moment, from the second floor, there were some rustles, sounds, but after a few seconds, the bed began to creak again.

- Don't stop ... - Olya said somehow.

I fiercely fucked her pussy, with two fingers, at a frantic pace, there was so much lubricant that it gradually dripped from my fingers onto the sheet. I accelerated my movements as much as possible, and with my other hand squeezed Olya's right chest, she arched her back, and began to twitch, as if in convulsions, grabbing my hand. A few more quick movements and I slowed down the pace, gradually slowing down, I got out of it, and licked it with fingers her juice.

- You fucked me up, - said Olya with a shining face.

"That's not all," I replied, pointing to a standing member.

Apparently, on the second floor, everything was in full swing, the bed was creaking madly, my wife was moaning all over, and apparently already, she was not at all embarrassed ... But if in her conscience, what was she ashamed of, her husband, who is on the floor below, fucks another? My thoughts were interrupted by Olya, plunging my penis into her beautiful mouth, how cool she was doing a deep blowjob, I closed my eyes in bliss and enjoyed the moment.

- Now will be the focus, she said laughing.

Olya took out a condom, stuffed it into her mouth, and began to put her mouth on my standing stake, putting a condom on my penis, wow! At the end of the trick, Olya kissed my dick, right on the head!

- Now I will thank you! - I said and put her on the bed, in a knee-elbow position.

Gradually entering her, I began to slowly but deeply immerse my penis, up to the balls, at the deepest moment, she shuddered, slightly squealing. I was in no hurry and enjoyed the beautiful view, as my penis is completely hidden in the pussy, just as my attention was attracted by the ring of her anus. I moistened my finger with the juices of my lady, touched her anus and without penetrating, began to make circular movements, the chocolate eye opened a little, you see Olya really practiced anal.

"You don't need to go there, I didn't clean there," she said through the sweet languor.

- Okay, - I said, removed my finger from Olga's anus and increased the pace.

- Wow, yes ... - she reacted.

- Take me like a bitch! - burst out of Olya's mouth.

If a lady asks - how not to tear?! I slightly changed position, putting my hands on her shoulders to increase the force and speed of the frictions, and went to turbo mode. The room was filled with the sounds of touching bodies and the moans of the lady, each time my penis flew more and more into her dripping pussy, drops of her juice flowed down the inner thighs. At the top, a lull began, and Olya sighed too loudly, then I saw her panties in the corner of the bed, reaching for them, I took them.

- Bite it, - I gave them to Olya, to be honest, in a sober state, I would never do that, and I was not sure that she would follow my advice. But no! Grabbing them, Olya immediately squeezed them in her mouth, from this my roof went completely and after a few seconds, I finished. As soon as I finished pouring out into her, Olya again began to convulse, but this time, not so strong. I got out of it, took off the prezik, threw it on the floor and collapsed without strength, Olya in what position she was, practically in the same position, and remained, only slightly stretched along.

- I can't take it anymore, you fucking me ... l for today, - said the lady, with a smile on her face.

After lying a little, as it is, we lay down normally, along the bed and fell asleep.

I woke up from the fact that I really wanted to go to the toilet, my head was like a cast bell, I didn't understand anything and was terribly thirsty ... sitting on the bed, I began to look around. Nearby slept naked Olga, in principle, in terms of nudity - I was no different from her, our things were scattered on the floor. "Damn, what was that and what happened at all?" - I tried to figure it out, but decided that my thoughts would wait, but the toilet would not. Finding my panties on the floor, I put them on and quickly slipped over to the "white stone", after the outflow of excess liquid, it began to reach me ... "Damn, Olya and I were fucking yesterday, even the door without locking it!" ... "Where is Dimas and my wife?!" ... "What time is it?!" - questions poured in by themselves. I quickly, as I could, so as not to fall, returned to Olya's room and in my things, began to look for a mobile phone ... it was 9 am, but the house is quiet, probably everyone is asleep. I was completely bad in my head but one thing I understood clearly - I had to collect all the evidence and go to my place. I began to collect things from the floor, I also collected Olga's things, removing them on the chest of drawers, I had to collect the condoms and packages from them scattered on the floor, from the side, it probably looked very funny, a drunken man, in only shorts, is trying to urgently - to bring order.

- Olya, Olyayaya! Woke up, do you hear! - tried to wake her up and say that I will go to my room.

- Mmmm, what? She asked in a braided tongue.

- I went to my place, do you hear? - I tried to push her. But realizing that this was a useless undertaking, I covered her with a blanket and went to my room, with an armful of my things.

Throwing everything on a chair, I put on my shorts and decided to get some water, as I was very ... crushing the dry forest. Slightly staggering, I went to the kitchen, made a squeeze in the refrigerator and found a 2 liter bottle of mineral water, grabbing it, I stomped back. Sitting on the bed, I quenched my thirst and just sat there, bottle in hand. The only thought that comes to my mind now is to "save", putting the bottle aside, I took a horizontal position and passed out.

I opened my eyes, not to say that a special clarity appeared in my head - but the dream was good for me. After drinking water from the bottle, I looked at the screen of my mobile phone, it was the beginning of the first, it was very cloudy outside the window and it was raining. Deciding that a cold shower would definitely cheer me up, I took a towel and went to the water procedures. Standing under the cold streams of water, the remaining hops quickly came out of me, clarity began to appear in my head and thoughts began to flicker ... "We went to the holidays! How to be now?! ". Coming out of the shower, I dressed in my usual T-shirt and shorts, went to the kitchen.

- Hello! - Olya, who was sitting at the bar and destroying mineral water, said in a half-dead voice.

"Haven't seen each other for a long time," I replied.

- Yeah, - said Olya, winking.

- How are you feeling? I asked. Although without words, everything was clear ... not very well.

- Yesterday there was a clear overkill, even the weather

against, - answered Olya, pointing to the window. Indeed, the weather was disgusting compared to the previous days.

"Sorry I left this morning, I tried to wake you up," I began. Still, it was somehow not clever, it was one thing to leave in front of a girl, when she knew, and another - just to dump, in a quiet, in the morning.

- Do not worry, everything is fine, - answered Olya.

- Where do you have aspirin or something similar? I asked.

- I'll bring it right now, - Olya got up and went to the kitchen cabinet, rummaging on the top shelf, she found a box-first aid kit.

I took a couple of pills in the hope that they will help to recover.

- I'm in the shower, - said Olya, adding - After a shower, I will prepare herbal phyto tea, very good, it helps with a hangover.

Olya left, I was left to sit in the kitchen, Vicki and Dmitry were still not visible and I decided to go to them. "Most likely, the door is closed and they are sleeping" - I thought to myself, going to the door of their room.

Looking through the door slit, I saw that the inner latch was not closed. Grasping the doorknob, with my hand, I froze for a moment, as if afraid to see something behind the door. Slowly, without making any noise, I pressed the doorknob and opened the door ... in fact, I saw what I already knew, but was afraid to admit to myself. My wife slept on a large, matrimonial bed, and next to me ... my best friend, so to speak. They were partially covered with a blanket, but his wife's bare chest was clearly visible, as well as half naked Dmitry. There were scattered clothes on the floor, including Dimka's panties and my wife's underwear, as well as a couple of used condoms on the same floor. I stood and looked without taking my eyes off the picture I saw. In a different situation, I would have killed both of them, that's for sure! But also, before my eyes ... pictures flashed, my betrayal with Olya, how am I better or worse than my wife? I quietly closed the door, stood for a minute and went downstairs to my room ... I had to thoroughly think about what had happened.