Friend Borrows My Wife Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We finished eating, Olya brought a laptop and started poking around in it, looking for nightlife entertainment. Then I noticed that my wife was leaning her back on Dimka and whispering something in his ear. No matter how hard I tried to hear, I couldn't.

- Guys, you are looking for now, choose, and we will soon, - my wife got up from the bench and pulled her fiancé by the hand, behind her.

- Do not get carried away there! - Olya laughed.

- Soon the movie! - I shouted in the trail.

When my wife heard this, she turned in my direction, and Olya had already turned all her attention to the monitor, she showed me a husky gesture and winked, they say, everything is fine, this is a performance.

"Something painfully frequent became, these performances ..." - I thought. Having decided to distract myself from various thoughts, I began to help Olga.

- What are you looking for specifically? I asked.

"Anything with an interesting program," she replied.

- Well, here or there, - I pointed with a finger.

We got carried away and did not notice how time passed, a couple returned to us. We discussed the selected options for the three clubs and made a joint decision. The girls cleaned up the table and began gathering for the cinema. I stood in front of the mirror and wondered how vulgar the short shorts and T-shirt would look in the movies, but still decided to dress more representatively, put on a shirt, trousers and light shoes. It turned out and not a business-like look, but not quite "beachy", Dimka, too, did not bother too much, unlike our ladies. They dressed together again, on the second floor. Both wore short skirts, tight-fitting ass, and light-colored blouses, through which their bras were partially visible. And Vick has made up more daring, it is usually opted for a more modest makeover, however, Olya ... her she did not concede to this business and apparently was the initiator.

- Hello, have we arrived yet? - said Dima into the telephone receiver. Then he put it down and said - Taxi at the gate, you can go!

- Didn't forget to take it? - Olya whispered in my wife's ear with a smile.

- Took - she whispered.

- What are you about? - I got in.

- This is women's business! - answered Olya.

"They're stirring up something again, I wonder what they mean?" - I thought.

We arrived at the cinema, Olga from somewhere got 4 invitations to the premiere of the new film in the VIP room with sofas, but the problem is that the seats were not indicated on them.

- Come on, we will exchange them for tickets, - Olya said leading us.

When we came to the checkout, it became known that there were no places nearby, there was a sofa for two on the last row, on the very edge, and one sofa on the opposite side, only on the penultimate row. Yeah ... not only were the seats not very, not central, but also separate.

- Can we go for something else? My wife asked.

- Girl, don't worry, we have new screens and the arrangement of sofas is made so that there is good visibility from any point. This is a new VIP room! - said the cashier who heard my wife.

- Come on! What are you? - said Dima.

- Yes, at the same time we will check if everything is visible as advertised - my wife answered with a smile.

- That's exactly how it is! I assure you! - said the cashier.

We went to settle down.

- Guys, I'm sorry that it happened. I was not clever - it was clear that Olya was upset.

- Come on, everything is fine! - said Vika.

- All right, Olya! Do not worry! - I decided to cheer up.

- Everything is fine! - said Diman and hugged his sister slightly.

- Outraged straight! - Olya laughed.

- Here! Another thing! My wife said.

The hall consisted of six sofas in each row, there were also rows, not very many. Olya gave a couple of tickets to Kamchatka, and we sat on the penultimate row. The film began, they did not deceive about the audience, even from the side sofas - it was clearly visible. I periodically squinted at a couple, since our seats were diagonally, I could see through the gap between the sofas. It took about 20 minutes of the film and Olga, decently behaving, sat closer to me, put her hand on my knee and began stroking it. After some more time, we already hugged, and began to secretly kiss, I was afraid that my wife might see us.

- Let's see how the couple are there? - furtively, I would not have been able to look and had to offer Olya.

- Well, you definitely love to spy! She giggled.

We, like jerboas, stretched out our heads and looked in the direction of the place of interest to us. Nothing unusual for such a cinema, almost all the couples in the back row were hugging and kissing, and on the sofa in the center, the girl was obviously jerking off to her boyfriend, thrusting her hand into his open fly, yeah ... people came to the comedy! Dima and my wife sat very close to each other, hugging each other and kissing passionately.

"Here is a bitch! After all, this is already "looking at Olya" - you can't write it off!

But after all ... and I am no better, myself with Olya, in practically the same position I am sitting! ".

- Let's do the same! - said Olya, turning to face me.

For the first time we were passionately sucked in, our hands walked over the bodies, I crumpled her elastic ass. She began to stroke my cock through my pants. I unbuttoned the top buttons on the blouse of my ... mistress, and through the bra I crumpled her breasts, they were quite elastic and naturally very pleasant to the touch. My second hand, reached into her skirt, Olya did not resist and spread her legs to the sides, she, in turn, unbuttoned the button on my pants and slipped there with her hand, starting to play with my already fiercely standing member. Time flew by, I forgot about the film and the caution that my wife might see us faded into the background, I didn't even think about it. If there was an opportunity to fuck Olga right here, I would do so!

"I need to go to the toilet," Olga whispered in her ear.

"Not long there," I grinned.

Olya came out, my ardor disappeared somewhere, it became somehow scary and dumb that my wife and Dimka could see us, the main thing is my wife - don't care about Dimka! I'll talk to him again! I stretched my head and turned back, but Dimka was sitting alone, his wife was not there, and then I noticed how she appeared from the aisle and sat down to him, apparently was in the toilet. They immediately embraced, their hands roamed over each other's bodies, suddenly my wife looked in my direction and we met with gazes. She immediately removed her hands from him and pulled away a little, apparently before that, she did not think that they were visible, Diman also looked at me, I wanted to show my fist, but did not have time.

- I'm here, - whispered Olya. She waved her hand and sat down in her seat.

For a while, we sat quietly, as I understand it, Olya did not want to particularly shine in front of her brother, in terms of us.

- I have a surprise for you, - said Olya, took my hand and directed it under her skirt.

- Wow! - I said. She was not wearing panties, she took them off when she went to the toilet.

- I looked around the area ... there is nowhere to have sex, - she whispered in my ear and added - you can't go to the toilet together.

"Pity," I said, and sucked her in.

Until the end of the film, we caressed each other, Olya finished a couple of times, quietly whining in my ear, my penis was ready to break from tension.

- Go to the toilet, distort! She whispered after she had finished a second time.

"I would like something else now," I said, looking at her.

- I know, - she replied and added - Here we will not have sex, but you have been standing for an hour already, it's harmful!

- Okay, - I replied and putting myself in order, got up and went to the toilet. Getting up, I looked at the couple, my wife was sitting with her elbows on Dimka, but where his hand was, I still didn't had seen.

I distorted in the toilet, imagining how I'm fucking Olya and what is now doing there, my wife. I never in my life thought that I could allow this to happen, and if I were alone now, I would hardly have allowed it ... but I was on the other ... I finished, flushing like some schoolboy into the toilet, brought myself in order and went into the hall with the thought that I would deal with my wife again and not only with my wife! On the way back, I looked at the lovers, they were sitting in the same position, "maybe there was nothing but kisses ... I thought," and sat down in their place.

- Calm down the fighter? She asked laughing.

- Aha! - I answered.

- Thinking about me, I hope? - Olga smiled.

- Of course! - I winked at her.

- Now I'm going to the toilet. I need this ... well, you understand, I'm all wet there, and I'll put on panties. The movie will end in 15 minutes, - said Olya and went to the toilet.

I looked at my wife and, most likely, already a former friend ... they were sitting there, I turned to the screen and began to watch the film, which I must say ... we never saw it. About 10 minutes later Olya came.

- Here I am. Did you miss? She asked.

- Of course! - I answered, at this point in time, it was the most logical answer.

- Our guys, the same movie, looked great! She said with a grin on her face.

- What are you talking about? - I was wary.

- Now in the toilet I met Vika, she was preening, but her eyes are shining! - said Olya.

- Mmm - I mumbled. And he thought - "Well, piz ... u, I will kill both of you!"

We left the cinema, my wife walked arm in arm with Dimas and did not even look at me.

- Well, what, home? - said Olga.

- Where is the taxi? - I said.

Then a taxi drove up, I was about to sit down, today - I rode in the first seat, and the three in the back.

- Go, we decided to take a little walk, - said Diman.

- Well! It's a young business! - said Olya, pushing me into the back seat. I didn't even have time to understand and argue. I only had time to see that my wife looked at Dimka in surprise. Already on the way home, I understood Olya's reaction and her quick consent, she was still in the taxi, began stroking my penis through my pants. Naturally, I did not have the opportunity to even write an SMS to my wife.

From the doorway, as soon as the shoes were thrown off, Olya dragged me to her, I walked as if on a lead, I still could not fully believe what would happen now.

- I think we have it for half an hour, - said Olya and dug into my lips.

Tearing off our clothes, we pounced on each other like starving people, I had a stake, Olga was flowing so that the inner side of her thighs was wet. She pulled out a packet of condoms from the nightstand and handed it to me.

- Dress it up! I can not any more! - She literally growled, overexcited to the limit.

I put on a condom, threw her on the bed, and lay on top, everything happened so quickly that Olya only spreading my legs, I already felt my penis in me. I entered abruptly and with one movement of my hips, drove a member into it, up to the balls.

- Ahhh!! - published Olya.

- Now I ot ... boo! - I said rudely and began to hammer her with all my might.

- YES! YES!! Come on! - shouted Olya.

I pounded her, that there is urine, the room, and not only the room, was filled with groans of love, I would say ... in places and Olya's screams and the sound of our bodies, my balls spanked on the lady's crotch. We kissed, playing with each other's tongues, at some point I felt Olga's claws on my back, leaving such traces as if it were not in my plans. I pressed her hands to the bed and increased the pace, the bed was shaking, but surprisingly did not creak. Olya grabbed me behind my back with her legs and moved towards my movements.

- Yeah. ahh. ahh - I'm cumming!

- Nooo stop! - continued Olga's abrupt speech.

- I followed, - I said through clenched teeth

- Mmm, - I moaned, ending in Olga, or rather in a condom.

We fell exhausted and lay there for a minute, then I got out of it and lay down beside her. My cock was still wearing a semen-filled condom.

"What a cool one you have," Olya said with a smile, fingering my penis with her hand.

- Where to throw the prezik? I asked.

- Take it off in my home jersey, there she is - said Olga and pointed her finger.

- In a T-shirt? I asked.

- Yeah, I'll throw it out later, - said Olya and continued - Take it off and come here.

I went to the bed, Olya moved from a lying position to a sitting position, they say the member was at her lips, she opened her mouth and let him in.

"Mmmm," I hummed, closing my eyes in pleasure.

It turns out Olga does a pretty good blowjob, after a minute I noticed how she was trying to swallow him deeper and deeper. She practically reached with her lips, to my groin, and her face rested against me, I liked to watch how my penis was hidden in such a warm and beautiful mouth. When she tried to swallow to the end, I began to press lightly on the back of her head, helping her, then I let her go, she pulled the member out of her mouth.

- Still! She said, spitting saliva on my cock.

And again I swallowed it, I squeezed it with my hands and my dick completely entered my throat, it was an amazing sensation, both physically and visually.

- Yeah, - I hissed and added - You have a super mouth.

She pulled a member out of her mouth, spat on it, making several forward movements.

- Fuck me in the mouth! - looking straight into my eyes, Olga said. She had the look of a very hot fucking female.

She obediently took my penis, I put my hands on the back of her head and began forward movement of the body. I gradually increased the pace, the room was filled with a very pleasant sound of her throat, from time to time I stopped, Olya pulled the penis out of her mouth and spat on him with relish, immediately jerking his hand off, the penis was wet with saliva. For about five minutes I enjoyed her neck and skillful work.

"I'll finish now," I warned Olya, not knowing how she would react if I silently discharged myself into her mouth.

She did not stop, just raised her eyes to me, looked and pointed her finger towards her mouth. I took her hint and didn't hold back.

"Yeah," I yelled, pouring straight down her throat!

When I finished, I removed my hands from her head, Olya pulled my penis out of her mouth, licked it along its entire length and kissed the head.

- Thank! Fed! - Olga laughed.

- Okay, let's clean everything up here, they will come soon, - Olga said and got out of bed.

- And maybe more? - embracing her, I asked.

"Not now," she replied.

"I'm in the shower," she said, taking a bathrobe, and went naked towards the shower, wagging her delicious ass.

Then, I had an idea to check the couple's room while Olya washes. I quickly collected the scattered clothes, ran into my room and threw them on the bed so as not to run naked, put on shorts, and quickly went to the second floor.

The room was open, not on the key, I knew that there was little time, so I quickly began a search. True, I myself did not know what I was looking for, but still ... I quickly began to open drawers and cupboards, I had no experience in searches, but I tried not to move anything so that it would not be noticeable. In the bedside tables, there was nothing of compromising evidence, I went to look at the cabinets, on the top shelf was an open pack of condoms, of 3 pieces, two condoms were missing, but the pack was not new outwardly. Further along the cabinets - there was a beggar, I decided to look at the drawers in the makeup table, in the bottom drawer there was a bag from a sex shop, I quickly opened it, there was sealed anal lubricant, a small butt plug and a box from under a vibro bullet, if the cork and lubricant were closed, then only a box from a bullet! Did she take her with her to the cinema?! After all, before leaving the house, Olya whispered something in her ear! I couldn't believe what I was seeing! I put the finds in place and started looking further, there was nothing else and I decided to check her dirty panties ... whether it was leaking, I took her bag out of the closet and reached into my pockets. I found only part of the panties, according to the idea she should have used more, those that were in stock had nothing special, and then I saw three of your panties on batteries! I grabbed them, but they were clean, so he washed them for some reason?!

I left everything as it was before me, quickly went downstairs, Olga was still in the shower. I grabbed my cell phone and went to the gazebo, throwing on my feet - flip flops. I was furious!!

- Hello! - answered my wife.

- Where are you?! What are you doing there, huh?! - I started yelling right away!

- Calm down, what happened then?! Not ORI! - snapped his wife.

- Where are you?! I'm asking you!! - shouted

I.

- We walked around the center, now we go by taxi! - answered Vika and added - What's the matter with you? What happened?!

Music on the street and the voices of passers-by could be heard in the receiver.

- Give the pipe to this moron! I yelled.

- Hello! Andrey, what's the matter?! - began Diman.

- Listen to me! If you don't come here now, I'll tell Olga everything, and I'll kill you altogether!! You understood me?! - I yelled as soon as Olga did not hear me.

- Calm down! We go! What are you doing!? We were just walking! He began.

- Taxi!! Let's go! - I heard my wife shouted.

- That's it, we're leaving! - said Dima.

I hung up, went into the house, Olya just got out of the shower.

- Something happened? Olga asked.

- No, everything is fine! - I lied and added - Now I'm in the shower, and you made the bed, otherwise they will come soon.

- Of course, - answered Olya and slapped me on the bottom.

Standing under the streams of water, I thought about what I had done ... I began to take everything apart ... what I know about my wife and Dima, kissing is an obvious fact, and in the movies and when we weren't looking at them, that is kissed by themselves ... Further, could there have been sex at home, in their room, well ... I found condoms, but not the fact that these are theirs, sucking on my wife - I also did not see, as well as traces of grabbing with my hands ... So, then ... there was no sex in the cinema, almost certainly, unreal ... now they had an hour, but when I called, they were again on the street, you could hear cars and people ... In general, except for hugs and kisses - in fact, nothing to add ... But I ... yes ... I managed, I just fucked Olga, both there and in the mouth ... I cheated on my wife and this is a fact ... but I fell for her without knowing anything for sure! And the fact that she took the toy with her is the same so that Olya doesn't get it ... Yeah,

I got out of the shower, dressed at home, Olya had already put things in order. About 10 minutes later a taxi drove up, the guys entered the house holding hands.

"There you are," Olga said.

- Yeah, we had a great walk, - answered Diman.

"Better not where," my wife said, staring at me.

- There is still time before the club, - said Olya and went into the kitchen.

- Listen, Ol! - said Diman and went to her, waving his hand to me, they say, follow your wife.

We went out into the street, went to the gazebo, my wife walked in front, it was clear that she was upset.

- What? What happened? She asked.

- I saw what you did in the movies! You are constantly whispering with Olga! I found condoms in your room and in a pack, two are missing! And yet ... I saw purchases from a sex shop and one was not, where is this garbage, is it in you?!

- Bitch! Submit! - pulled her wife out of her bag and threw at me!