Friends - Alternate Reality Ch. 24

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Cindy giggled, "I remember."

Ross went on, "I would like to enjoy it. You know, take our time and savor it. Just regular, like we did at first tonight. That's all I want."

Cindy said, "It's a date! Is there any more wine?"

Ross went to open a fresh bottle. Rachel asked, "Cindy, you obviously know what you are doing in there. If you don't mind my asking, how many different partners have you had, say, this past year, or the past six months, or whatever?"

"Two so far this year. And, that's two partners and two times. Both were one time only. That's a slow year for me, but I really try to be careful who I go out with, in spite of my boasting about my love life."

Ross returned, "That sounds like a wise choice, Cindy. I've heard some horrific stories from women about bad news guys."

Cindy said, "We all have them, Ross. That's why I'm so happy that Rachel has you, now. I think she found her forever partner." Ross and Rachel both looked away, embarrassed. "Oh, admit it, you guys are in love."

Rachel said, "Anyhoo, I know this is really prying, Cindy, but, well, Ross and I have tried anal. I am curious if you have."

Cindy said, "Really? You have? I never have. I would be scared to try it with Ross, because he's too big. Did it hurt?"

Ross said, definitively, "Not a bit!" The girls laughed.

Rachel said, "No. It felt strange at first, but then it began to feel comforting, really nice. Do you think you'll ever try it?"

Looking at Ross, Cindy said, "I want to, just to complete the trifecta, you know. From what I hear, most guys insist on having the whole enchilada if they agree to marry you."

Rachel said, "That's my expectation, too. It's not unfair, if that's what they want. Anyway, Ross is really gentle and good about it, if you need a partner."

Cindy said, "I'll have to think about it." She looked nervously at Ross.

They drank some wine, and Ross asked, "Cindy, may I play with your breasts?"

"Yes, of course." Cindy parted her robe to reveal the globular pair beneath."

Ross interrupted her, "Oh, no! Please let me do that!" Ross moved to sit next to Cindy. They turned to face one another as best they could while sitting on the same couch. Ross parted her robe slowly, tantalizingly, tempting himself. Although they had not enforced it for his encounter with Annie, Ross and Rachel had a no kissing rule for any extramarital encounters. Ross was unsure if that applied to breasts. He considered asking Rachel flat out, but decided it would be rude to do so when a refusal would create tension.

Ross satisfied himself with feeling her large, soft breasts, kneading them deeply, bouncing them up and down and side-to-side, and feeling their heft. After thoroughly examining them, he gave them a big squeeze and said, "Honk! Honk!" drawing eye rolls from both women.

Ross, Rachel and Cindy slept together in his king-size bed. In the morning, after everyone was awake, it was time for Ross to have Cindy for the second time. She lay back in bed, all smiles, and he thoroughly lubricated both his cock and her vagina. He and Rachel had agreed that this would be his final interaction with Cindy, so he didn't need to hold back in order to ensure future sessions.

Ross attempted to drive his cock all the way in on a single jab. He got all but an inch in, yielding a wild yelp from Cindy. He hammered it home with a second thrust, and immediately pulled halfway out. He plunged in to the bottom in a single thrust. He kept up that sequence for a couple of minutes. He put much of his weight behind each thrust. Cindy grunted with each impact.

When he was ready to come, Ross, reduced the length of his stroke by half, and doubled his cadence. Ross's cock looked to Rachel like the needle of a sewing machine, going so fast as to be a blur. A sustained yell from Ross announced his deposition of semen deep into Cindy.

After recovery and cleanup operations were complete, the three went to breakfast. Cindy went straight home after breakfast. Rachel asked Ross, "Honey, did being with Cindy help you?"

He said, "Yes. It put things in to perspective. It gave me a touchstone against which to measure myself and women. It satisfied my curiosity about gigantic boobs."

Rachel said, "You really like those babies!"

Ross explained, "They were great breasts, but kind of boring, too. I felt up her boobs last night not because I am now a fetishist. I knew it was last, my only, chance, and I wanted to leave no stone unturned, no opportunity missed. That's why we're doing this, isn't it?"

"It is. So, what is next for Ross Geller? What do you need to experience?"

"Honestly, Rachel, I think I can be happy with you alone for the rest of my life. I might have said the same thing before we undertook this project, but I do feel changed by the experience, and now I know I have what I want."

Rachel was cautious, "That is great to hear, but I'll wait until you're really horny again to evaluate whether you've had your fill of other women."

12