Friends - Alternate Reality Ch. 29

Story Info
Ch 29--The One with Ross and Maryanne.
2.6k words
1
2k
1
0

Part 29 of the 63 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 06/22/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Now that Ross was an Associate Professor, and not a graduate student or struggling economist, he was suddenly very attractive to college coeds. He was the young, "cool" professor. The rules said that you could not have a romantic relationship with any current or prospective student. Everyone else was fair game.

Relationships between professors and graduate students, for example, were common. Relationships between professors and undergraduate students were not forbidden or illegal, but frowned upon. Many such relationships deteriorated into messy affairs.

Ross longed for the day when he could, once again, wear a wedding band to deter students from seeking him out. Other instructors told him that, perversely, wearing a wedding band seemed to stimulate greater interest from young women. Most who sought relationships with professors did not want anything lasting or serious.

There was a pretty PhD candidate, in history, who very aggressively courted Ross, or so he thought. Her name was Maryanne. She often stopped by his office, and made conversation with him. She also made a point of positioning herself so that he could see down her blouse.

Ross decided to tell Rachel about Maryanne. He was not seeking absolution. He was seeking advice on how to fend off the woman's advances, "Rachel, this Maryanne is hounding me, and I'm sure she wants a relationship."

Rachel was skeptical, "With you?"

"Of course, with me. I'm not such a bad catch. Professors are very attractive to students. That's a fact."

Rachel pondered, and said, "Does she know you're in a relationship?"

"No."

"Uh, why the hell not?"

Ross was defensive, "We're not married, so I don't have a wedding band to wear. Besides, a wedding band is more likely to attract students than repel them. They want a sexual relationship, nothing serious or long-term. The fact that I'm in a relationship means nothing."

"Get over yourself, Ross. I'll tell you what I'll do. I'll give you a photo of me to keep on your desk. I'll also accompany you to work a few times, and you can show me off. I'm not afraid of a mousy little grad student."

Ross cautioned, "She's not mousy, Rachel. Maryanne is a beautiful woman. She speaks several languages, and has traveled the world."

"Boobs?"

"Perfectly proportioned, just like yours."

One day, Rachel found time during the day to go to Ross's office at NYU. He led her around by hand. At every open door, he introduced her to the occupant as his girlfriend. Rachel was looking especially great for the occasion, of course. Most of the people he introduced her to were left shaking their heads in wonder that Ross Geller had got hold of such a hottie. Ross specifically sought out the office that Maryanne shared with two other grad students. She was in her cubicle. He said, "Maryanne! Maryanne, this is my girlfriend, Rachel."

Maryanne stood, smiled and shook hands with Rachel. She was delightful to Rachel. After a short chat, Ross and Rachel left. Back at Ross's office, he said, "Well, now you know."

Rachel conceded, "Yes, she is pretty, and yes, you are a desirable man, especially to these people, in this environment. Ross, I really think that getting with a student is something you will always regret missing out on. The only coed you've been with turned out to be a lesbian. This is unfinished business. Why not Maryanne, if she's willing?"

Ross asked, "A threesome with Maryanne?"

"No, not a threesome. You'd have to work without a net on Maryanne. You should find out if she is still interested after having met me."

Rachel had planted a large seed in fertile soil. Ross decided that there was no downside to feeling out Maryanne, no pun intended. Ross would have some protection from any blow to his reputation from the fact that everyone now knew he had a hot girlfriend, prettier than Maryanne.

The next day at school, Maryanne stopped by, as normal, and they sat and drank coffee with the door open. Then, Maryanne reached back and shut the door. She turned to Ross and said, "I understand you have a fantastic woman in Rachel. Personally, I'm not looking for long-term relationship. Who knows where I'll be after I complete my PhD? I need something casual, you know?" She sipped her coffee.

Ross was cautious, "I understand. I was in the same position just a few years ago. Even now, I need to maintain a work/life balance. You know, a boundary between the professional Ross and the personal Ross. Rachel is not interested in professional Ross."

Maryanne looked him steadily in the eye, "Well, I am very interested in the professional Ross."

He said, "The L train stops a half block from my apartment."

"Rachel doesn't live with you?"

"No."

"How about tonight?"

Ross said, "Here's the address, and my number. Any time after five would be good. What kind of food do you like?"

"Mmmmm, all kinds, but especially Thai."

"I know exactly the place. See you later." She departed with a stylish flip of her hair.

Ross left work a little early, picked up a large selection of Thai food at a restaurant he knew well, and got home before five. He took a quick shower and put on some nice, casual clothes, an outfit that Rachel had said he looked particularly good in.

Ross suddenly realized that kissing on the lips would naturally be a part of tonight's ritual. Ross had studiously avoided kissing Cindy. He and Rachel both felt that kissing on the lips crossed a line as far as intimacy went. Without Rachel here, he had no excuse not to kiss Maryanne.

"Oh, well," Ross reasoned, "Rachel never directly told me I couldn't kiss any of these women. I avoided kissing Cindy merely as an extra show of loyalty." Ross ensured that wine and condoms were available. He paced about the apartment, fidgeting with random things, wondering if Maryanne would show up. He had built up five o'clock in his mind as a specific meeting time, which it had really never been.

Finally, the doorbell rang, and it was Maryanne. Ross welcomed her in. She gave him a peck on the lips as she passed. He offered her a drink, and they both had white wine. He gave her the tour, and she raved about the apartment Ross had, which reflected his status and tastes.

After a pause in the conversation, he walked up to her, put his hand on the back of her head, and kissed her on the lips. She kissed back. They set down their wine glasses, and French kissed passionately. He held her tightly in his arms. He released her, they picked up their wine glasses, and he led her by the hand into the bedroom. They watched each other strip, and got into the bed on opposite sides simultaneously.

Because of the risk of STDs, Ross would not perform oral on Maryanne, and would use a condom, except for blowjobs, if she was willing to give them. He steered the action away from oral by kissing and sucking on her breasts. This was a big turn-on for Rachel, but Maryanne's response was neutral.

Ross pulled away from her breasts, and reached for the lubricant. He filled his palm with lube, and massaged it into Maryanne's crevice. He worked her clitoris as he did Rachel's, and this was a hit with Maryanne. She moaned and squirmed about. She threw her head back, and arched her back. He slipped a lubricated finger into her vagina, and repeated the process, deeper each time.

She seemed to him to be pretty well lubricated for intercourse, so he withdrew his hand and pulled a condom out of a drawer in the nightstand. Maryanne, said, "Let me." He handed her the condom. She opened the plastic package by tearing it open with her teeth, which Ross found disgusting. Of course, he said nothing. She unrolled the condom onto his cock, and lay back. He applied extra lube onto the condom, and got between her legs.

Maryanne bent her knees and opened wide to receive him. She guided him in with her hand. Ross settled his cock inside her smoothly. She gasped a couple of times and breathed heavily during his entry. He began thrusting his hips, which propelled her body up toward the headboard in little jolts. She put her hands at her sides and grasped the sheet in her fists to prevent her sliding further.

Ross banged her pretty hard, and she seemed to take it well. He breathed more heavily with each thrust. He wanted to impress her. Long before he approached climax, he did his special trick. He arched his back to press his groin flat against hers. His large cock pushed her clit upward from below. Her clit rubbed against his loins. He squished it in this manner, and moved his hips to and fro to stimulate her.

Maryanne seemed surprised to experience such a sensation during conventional intercourse. She moaned and tossed her head about. Ross poured on the stimulation, rolling her clitoris between his cock and his groin like a marble. He made a game of moving it around in every direction, including clockwise and counterclockwise.

Ross was in no danger of coming during this activity because he was concentrating on her and moving to maximize her pleasure, not his. Maryanne's response made him hopeful that he could bring her to orgasm in this way, which, he felt, would be a big feather in his cap. He kept up the pressure, until she shuddered violently and cried out, "Oh, God. Oh, God! Oh, God!! Oh, Godddd!!"

Ross switched back to thrusting in and out, and brought himself off shortly afterward. He pounded her pretty hard, but she did not complain. Finished, he withdrew and lay on his back beside her. They were both catching their breath. Ross removed the condom, dropped it into a wastebasket, and lay back again. He asked, "How was that?"

She said, breathlessly, "That was great, Professor Geller, really great!"

He said, "Call me Ross, please, although there is something terribly sexy about you using my title. Say, are you hungry?"

"Starving, Professor Geller." Ross got robes for both of them. They went to the dining table, and Ross laid out cartons of food and glasses of wine. They toasted one another and ate ravenously.

She said, "This is great Thai food. Where did you get it?" He answered, even though the name and address of the restaurant was printed on every available surface. After a long while, she looked at him and asked, "What next?"

Ross did not know if she meant next, as in what sexual activity would they enjoy in the next few minutes, or next as in where their relationship was going. He asked, "You mean tonight?" She nodded. "Well, how would you like to ride the Ross—I mean, the Professor Geller Express?"

"I would like that. You ready?"

They returned to the bedroom and took off their robes. Maryanne put another condom on him and applied lube to him. Ross piled up pillows to prop up his torso a little. She confidently straddled his hips and lowered herself onto his cock slowly. Once fully impaled, she moved up and down on it, fucking herself. She gradually bounced herself on his cock faster and faster. Ross had seen this technique in porn, but never in real life. In his very limited experience, women preferred to slide rather than bounce.

Sure enough, Maryanne stopped bouncing. She arched her back and wiggled her hips, achieving basically what Ross had when he was on top. Ross watched her work. She had kept her eyes closed while she was on top, and Ross could only think that she was picturing some other lover, whether real or imagined.

Maryanne moaned with gradually increasing volume. Suddenly, everything changed. She vocalized, "Ah. Ah. Ah. Ah! Ah! Ah! AH! AH! AH!" Maryanne froze in place, mouth open, and trembling all over. After a few seconds, she went limp and fell upon his chest.

Ross said, "Maryanne, why don't we switch places for a few minutes?" Without speaking, she began to roll over, with his cock still inside her. He scrambled to keep up with her motion, and remain inside. He ended up on top, but they were not straight on the bed. This offended his compulsion for symmetry, but he chose to fuck her anyway.

Maryanne's cowgirl act had brought him within sight of his second orgasm, so it only took a minute or two to rub it out. Now, it was his turn to stiffen and tremble while he ejaculated into the condom.

Ross dismounted, got out of bed, and disposed of the condom. Maryanne got out of bed, and dressed herself. Within minutes, she was in the living room picking up her bag. She said, "I should get home before dark. It's not the best neighborhood."

He asked, "Would you like me to escort you?"

"Thank you, but I'll be fine if I leave now." She kissed him on the cheek, and was gone.

Ross called Rachel immediately. He said, "Well, she just left."

Rachel asked, "What happened?"

"Well, I fucked her with a condom. I gave her an orgasm, and then I had mine. We ate Thai food. Next, she rode on top and came, and we flipped over and I came again. That's it."

Rachel was eager for details, "How was she? Tell me everything."

Ross said, "The sex was good, but I wouldn't do it with her again. She's...cold, analytical, impersonal. I certainly couldn't do it with her without a condom, since I couldn't trust her even if she said she was clean. No oral sex."

Rachel said, "Well, you had a good time and had a different kind of girl. Good for you."

The next day, at work, Maryanne came around as usual. She shut the door behind her. He didn't want to make a habit of that, because people expected to see his office door open, and there would be talk if he was alone with her and the door closed. She said, "Hey, last night was good. I have never come when the man's on top. Nice work."

He said, "I had a good time, myself."

She said, "This isn't going anywhere, is it? You're too in love with Rachel."

Ross said, "Yes, I am."

Maryanne stood up, "Okay. See you around." That was that.

The next time that Ross and Rachel spent the night together, on Friday, he wanted to have a serious talk. They were lounging in his apartment after dinner and before sex. He said, "Rachel, I want to talk about something."

She knew this would be a serious chat, "Sure."

"I think my sowing wild oats days are over. I've had three very different women. Yes, sex is great, even when it's not the best, which is with you. And, I've learned some things. I've learned to appreciate you. I don't want any other women. It's not me, Rachel."

She leaned over and kissed him. "You're sure? There's nothing left undone?"

"Nothing. I want this, between us." They went into the bedroom to celebrate.

Afterward, they lay in each other's arms. Ross said, "You know I want you to move in here."

"I figured. Do you have any idea how much I love my apartment?"

He kissed her on the top of her head, commiserating, "Oh, I know, I know. I would love to live there with you. Here is good, too. You could redecorate, excepting for my veto power, of course."

"I'd like a two bedroom, for guests."

"This is a one bedroom, and it's almost as big as your two-bedroom. Besides, based on our history together, I figure guests will sleep with us, in this bed."

He chucked, and she elbowed him in the ribs, saying, "I've slept on your sofa bed, Ross. It's not the Plaza."

"What about Monica and Chandler?"

"Oh, it's complicated, Ross. Very complicated."