Friends - Alternate Reality Ch. 30

Story Info
Ch 30-The One with the Lotus.
1.1k words
2.5
1.6k
1
0

Part 30 of the 63 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 06/22/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Monica and Chandler celebrated their three-month anniversary. They had a romantic dinner at nice restaurant, early. They got to her place by eight-thirty. They calmly set the stage for lovemaking. Monica lit candles. Chandler removed the coverlet from the bed. Monica turned on some romantic music. Chandler opened a bottle of wine, and brought it in with two glasses. Monica dimmed the lights. Chandler set out their robes and the lubricant.

They met at the foot of the bed, embraced tightly, kissed deeply, and assisted one another in disrobing. Monica knew that Chandler would want to remove her lacy black bra that hooked in the front. Chandler's underwear was chosen by his lover, as was hers. He had mesh bikini briefs that he wore only for important sexual rituals. She lubricated his cock.

They did not get into bed. Chandler sat on the sheepskin on the floor, legs crossed. Monica straddled him. She lowered herself onto his rigid member. She settled in, and maneuvered her legs around him with some difficulty. They kissed, and melted into one another. This was Number 49, "The Lotus." Monica rested her head on his shoulder, wrapping one arm around his shoulders, the other hand resting on the back of his head. She sighed contentedly.

They put as much of their bodies in contact as they possibly could. They had discovered that the key to this position was relaxation. Chandler shifted his legs slightly. Monica wiggled her hips a little in response. They kissed some more, and somehow seemed to achieve an even closer embrace. They melted into one another, and neither could feel where one stopped and the other began. They were the proverbial "one flesh."

Chandler made one of his signature moves; he nibbled her earlobe, and sucked on the tip. He held it between his lips. He rolled and massaged the lobe between his lips. He licked the tip of her lobe with the tip of his tongue simultaneously. Monica smiled, certain that no one else, now or ever, did precisely what Chandler was doing now.

Monica purred and rubbed her neck against his. He gave her a jolt with his hips. It felt almost like an involuntary spasm. Monica's response was entirely voluntary. She squeezed her muscles as tightly as she could around his manhood. He writhed in reaction. They began to squirm against one another more and more expressively.

They looked at one another in silent agreement. They had no intention of completing their lovemaking in the Lotus position. They held it for a good, long time, until their urge to complete the act overcame them. Chandler helped Monica get off him. She stood, and lent him a hand getting to his feet.

They groaned and laughed at their muscle stiffness after such a simple maneuver. Monica arranged pillows to prop up her head, and another pillow under her hips. She opened her arms and legs invitingly, and said a comical, "Come 'n get it!"

Chandler mounted her, supporting himself on his outstretched arms. His cock glided easily into her. He gave a long sigh as his member plumbed her depths. She said, "Welcome aboard, Mr. Bing." He immediately worked himself in and out. He had not ejaculated in three days. This, in combination with the time spent in the Lotus position, brought him to orgasm quickly. He thrust fast and hard.

Monica cheered him on, "That's it. Do it. Do it, darling. Fuck me. Fuck me, please. Please, please, please fuck me. Fuck me. Fuck me! FUCK ME!" Chandler loved Monica's coaching, and always strove to comply with her commands, as he did now. She shook violently with his assault. Her breasts rocked up and down. He gritted his teeth and made a growling sound when his ejaculation came. He pumped as hard as he could. He issued many jets of his seed, first filling, and then overflowing, her insides.

Chandler leaned down to kiss her for a long time, then he pulled out. She reached for wipes to sop up the semen overflowing her pussy. He stood beside the bed, wiping off his cock. He relubricated it, and got into bed, laying in the divot she had vacated. She got up on her knees, reached one knee over his hips, and mounted him.

Monica smiled down at him as she lowered herself on his spike. She went very slowly, so he surprised her by giving his hips a little bump that pushed his cock into her suddenly and briefly. She was startled. Her look was one of delighted astonishment. She mischievously lowered herself, wiggling her hips a little as she descended. Now sitting astride him, his cock having vanished, she paused for several moments, looking coyly at Chandler.

Monica tried to think of a way to surprise him. She decided to try a motion that was new, at least to her. She had seen it in a mainstream movie. Instead of grinding herself to orgasm, she thrust her hips forward, hard. She repeated it, and established a rhythm. He and she began to rock first toward the head board, then toward the foot of the bed and back. Chandler moved several inches forward and backward with each thrust.

Monica worked her abdominal muscles hard, sitting bolt upright and slamming her hips forward and back rapidly. Monica dropped her torso down bit, planting her hands on his shoulders, with her elbows locked. She grimaced with the effort, and the stimulation. She arched her back a little more, so that her clitoris was rubbed back and forth against his groin.

Monica made squeaking noises, closed her eyes tightly, and orgasmed. She stopped thrusting, spasmed a few times, and fell, limp, onto his chest. Chandler held the inert Monica in his arms and laughed at her dramatic performance.

Chandler said, quietly, "I love you, Monica."

Monica had her face in Chandler's hair, and said a comically muffled, "I lmmf u doo, Chandler." His chest heaved with his laughter, giving Monica a fun ride.

They drank wine, cuddled, lay quietly, and talked for a long time. Chandler asked, "When are we going to move in, together?"

Monica said, lazily, "I dunno. Ross wants Rachel to move in with him. She will, eventually."

"That leaves this place for us, and Joey is the odd man out."

"Maybe Phoebe will move in with him."

Chandler yawned, "I don't see them getting into a relationship."

"Nope. That's probably for the best."

"In a few years, we could buy a place, live almost anywhere."

"How many kids am I expected to churn out?"

"Two. Gender unimportant."

"Done." They both sighed, and went to sleep.