Friends Discover Benefits Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Amy didn't put Bill in her mouth, though. The next part happened on purpose. Jack was entirely convinced Amy was doing it was because Shani had previously given him a lap dance that was nearly sex.

Amy stood in front of Bill, turned around and gave a little shimmy, seductively writhing her wide hips. Now naked, she sat on Bill's lap. She pressed his large erection between her thick ass cheeks.

Lubricated, his big dick slid easily between the flesh of Amy's ass. Placing her palms on Bills knees, she steadied herself while she rhythmically rubbed her ass on Bill.

"Damn, Amy" said Bill. It was all he could manage.

She writhed back and forth so that her labia slid along the underside of Bill's shaft. In doing so, she rubbed herself on him, essentially as close to sex as they could be, minus any actual penetration.

Jack's wife then turned her attention to Bill. She looked up at him with her sexy eyes and began gave him some really intense oral. For Jack, it was one thing for him to get it from his wife, entirely something else to watch her work.

Bill reached out to Amy's chest. She smiled- she'd forgotten to remover her bra.

"How rude of me," Amy smiled.

She removed her bra, allowing her small breasts free. Amy's nipples were visibly hard and she was anxious for some attention. She felt her own nipple with her free hand.

Meanwhile, Jack was on the verge of coming. He stopped Shani and gestured for her to lay on the couch. She did. He grabbed one of the vibrators and turned it on. Shani helped him find a pleasurable setting, as he held it against her clit. Jack noticed the leather under Shani was slippery and soaking wet. She moaned and writhed against Jack and his vibrator.

Jack whispered into Shani's ear: "Go sit on your husband's face." On Jack's direction, Shani turned her attention to her husband.

They started by kissing, but she upped the ante. She stood over her husband, legs on either side of his torso. Facing him, she balanced and lowered herself, basically dropping her pussy onto his mouth.

Jack later had difficulty explaining why he did what he did next. The visual of his wife sucking another man's cock, while a woman rode his face was sexier than anything he'd ever seen in porn. Perhaps there was a bit of jealousy as he watched.

Jack got to the floor on his knees and positioned himself behind Amy. He touched her pussy, which was slick to the touch. Amy affirmed this by cupping Jack's hand, pressing him close. Seconds later, he guided himself inside his wife and began to fuck her.

Jack fucked her. Hard. His strong grip held onto her wide hip.

Amy soon got distracted by her husband fucking her from behind. She took a pause sucking Bill's cock.

"Sorry, Bill, I don't want to bite your dick," Amy said between breaths.

"Kind of you!" Bill acknowledged.

Shani took advantage of the pause. She simply slid her bottom down and lowered herself onto her husband's lap. Bill effortlessly guided his thick cock into her folds.

Amy asked Jack to reposition to the sofa.

"I want to ride you," she said.

Happy to oblige, Jack sat in the couch next to Bill. Amy turned, facing away from her husband and lowered her thick ass onto Jack's lap. Much like she'd done earlier with Bill, she rubbed herself against Jack's hard-on.

Unlike earlier, Jack guided himself into her. Amy bounced up and down and writhed her hips in circles. A couple of minutes into it, Jack was ready to explode.

"Fuck, baby, slow down or I'm gonna cum."

Amy stopped and stood up on shaky knees.

"I thought that was the idea," she breathed.

Amy kissed her husband. She grabbed his wet and swollen cock, seeming to ask 'what's next,' without a word. Meanwhile, Shani continued to ride her husband, moaning in ecstasy.

"Get on your knees on the couch," Jack ordered Amy. She happily complied, on her knees and taking hold of the back of the couch.

Jack entered his wife and started fucking her from behind. This time, it was breathless and urgent. Amy's thick ass jiggled with each thrust.

"Baby, fuck me just like that," Shani ordered her husband, rising from his lap.

Shani positioned herself to her knees next to Amy. She slid her hips right next to Amy, exposing her brown ass to her husband. Bill guided his thick cock inside Shani, thrusting hard and deep.

Shani yelped. Amy looked at her and smiled. The two of them shared a kiss, while their husbands fucked them from behind.

Neither could believe that both longtime friends were in a mirror image of each other- fucking their spouses over the back of a leather couch.

Bill grabbed the vibrator that Jack had been using on Shani earlier. He turned it on and handed it to Shani. She held it against her clit as Bill fucked her from behind.

Jack was close- in one hand, he grabbed the nape of Amy's neck, pulling on her hair.

"Oh my fucking god!" Amy moaned. She started to cum, her second orgasm of the night.

That was it for Jack, feeling the inevitable. He couldn't last any longer with Amy's pussy clenching around him.

"I'm coming," he grunted loudly. He filled Amy, his orgasm pulsing into her with each thrust.

A minute or two later, Bill announced he too was going to cum. He withdrew, stroking out his orgasm onto Shani's backside. Spurts of cum slowly dripped down her ass.

Amy was flushed, breathless.

Shani moaned with pleasure. She and Amy shared a kiss. Bill grabbed a towel for his wife. Luckily, Amy had prepared- a set of towels was already discreetly positioned nearby.

For the next few moments, the four sat in the afterglow of sex. Jack and Amy were still in disbelief that they'd experienced their first swap. It was everything they'd hoped for.

*****

Afterwards, the four cleaned up and got dressed again. They talked and ate a few of the snacks Jack and Amy had prepared. The atmosphere was a little awkward for Jack and Amy.We just fucked, so what should we do now?

They'd graciously parted ways when it was time to get home to their kids.

Later that night, Jack and Amy showered. Jack threw on an old pair of shorts and a t-shirt. Amy's bedtime routine was much more complicated. Eventually, she joined him in bed. Her hair was damp and smelled fragrant.

Amy smiled, spoke first.

"So, should we meet-"

"Meet them again?" Jack interrupted.

"Umm, yes. How fucking hot was that?" Amy smiled mischievously.

Before Jack could say another word, Amy started, bluntly.

"Let's do it, babe. Full swap. I think I want to fuck Shani. And let you and Bill take turns."

"Jesus, really?" Jack was surprised at how quickly she'd come around.

"Oh, Jesus won't like what we're going to do," quipped Amy.

Jack shouldn't have been surprised. Amy and he had been fantasizing about it forever. It was their next natural step.

Jack grabbed his iPhone and immediately opened the group text. Amy looked on in curiosity.

This is a long shot, but does your babysitter do overnights? Like next weekend?

Amy smiled, pinched Jack in the arm.

The reply came back nearly immediately from Bill.

Think so. What for?

Amy was captivated, stared at the screen. Jack typed again.

Jack:

How about a night out? Let's go for the full swap.

Three dots. A long pause, then a blank screen for several minutes. Amy distracted herself from the suspense of awaiting an answer, by picking up her phone and scrolling.

The phone chimed.

Shani replied this time:

We're in. Been waiting for you to say it. Looking forward to what we can do with a hotel room to ourselves.

Jack and Amy couldn't contain their excitement.

"Maybe we can fuck this time," Amy suggested. Jack was aroused, surprised to hear his wife speaking like this.

Jack kissed his wife deeply.

"Time to start planning the night out" Jack said.

Both clearly knew what this implied and neither suggested they should slow down at all. Bill and Shani were their safe partners. They'd waited long enough and weren't about to waste any more time.

To be continued with Part Three.

12