Friends Helping Friends Ch. 07

Story Info
Foursome II, but Ryan's insecurity grows.
3k words
4.25
5k
7

Part 7 of the 9 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 01/12/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 7

Sara was very attentive after I revealed discomfort that she and Eric had sex outside of our usual joint sessions. She was making good on her pledge to give me "special alone time" too.

Despite her professions of love, however, I found her love-making lukewarm, as we fucked missionary style. It seemed she was just placating me or trying to soothe my hurt feelings rather than being an active participant. She did not wrap her legs around me and drum my butt with heels, dig into my back with fingernails, whimper or moan to show pleasure. There was no fantasy role play. She just lay there, her cunt already saturated with Eric's cum deposited during their earlier tryst, making squelching sounds as my dick went in and out.

When I had arrived home, in the middle of Sara's tryst with Eric, the passion with him was evident. Couldn't she muster any of it for her husband? I felt humiliated at her sexual apathy toward me, then got angry. I wound up fucking her hard, trying to incite passion with each thrust of my dick, screw her out of her lethargy.

All that did was make me come before getting her off. I felt bad about that, apologized and promised to make it up to her if we did it again in a short while.

"Don't worry about it," she said. "It wasn't necessary. I got off earlier with Eric."

That was not too consoling, but it got me thinking. I realized it was not my first orgasmic foul-up. I had also failed to get Sara off during our recent threesome with Eric and the foursome with Joy. Eric rose to the occasion and took care of her orgasm both times we had all been together, also getting Joy off during the foursome. This super-stud had become my backup. I tried to remember if I had left Sara "high and dry" during the times we had sex alone. Was that why she had gravitated to him so enthusiastically?

I tried talking to her about all this, but she waved me off. "I love you, but this paranoia is getting old," she said. "No more, please."

Joy called the next day. "An old friend is flying in. He suggested we meet for the weekend at a little cabin in the mountains where we used to go. So I won't be joining you guys as planned. Can we get together Monday? If I can walk," she added, with a laugh.

"Enjoy yourself," I told her, chuckling but secretly uneasy that another valued female companion was also "straying." I had assumed Eric, Sara, Joy and myself were in an exclusive polyamorous relationship, just screwing each other. Of course, that assumption was irrational. Joy had a reputation for fucking around, so her new liaison should come as no surprise. I sighed, hoping she would not bring back any bugs to share with the rest of us.

Joy was able to walk Monday, and in her usual high spirits. She probably related some of the experience to Sara, as they huddled on the parlor couch after dinner. Giggles and laughter floated into the dining area and kitchen, where Eric and I were rinsing dishes for the washer. By the time we joined them, Sara and Joy were more than ready for another foursome. Joy grabbed Eric's hand and pulled him toward the stairs. Sara and I followed to our king-size bed.

We helped each other out of clothing, and as in the previous four-way, took positions next to each other, Joy and Eric on the right. Joy lay down, spread her legs invitingly and asked Eric to fuck her the same way as before. He picked up her legs, resting her calves on his shoulders, and inserted his dick into her moist fold. As before, Sara wanted to be on top, so I lay down next to Joy and Sara hopped on top of me, cowgirl style.

As during the previous exercise, Sara closely watched our friends' activity, and I had to coax her into riding me. It was a bit unsettling to see my wife gape at Eric's dick plunging in and out of Joy, rather than at me as she rose and fell on my dick. I suddenly thought of myself as Sara's dildo.

Following a series of moans and whimpers, and exhortations to "fuck me, fuck me," Joy came with a virtual scream. Sara reached over and squeezed her hand, then practically rose off me to throw her arms around Eric and join her mouth to his with a lot of tongue action, their chins on Joy's leg, which rested on his shoulder. As with the first time I witnessed this, I found it incredibly erotic and would have emulated it with Joy, but her eyes were closed, facial expression indicating she was on an erotic plane of her own.

It was at this point in our previous joint session that I came -- too soon to satisfy Sara -- but I did not have to worry about losing it this time. Sara had stopped riding me as her mouth fused to Eric's. My dick was still half-enveloped by her warm, wet pussy, but there was no stimulation from movement.

Then the supreme irony: Sara broke her kiss with Eric, saying, "Don't stop. Fuck me," as she looked him in the eyes, lust all over her face. He looked confused for a moment, then glanced at me with what may have been a trace of guilt.

"Why don't you finish what you started first," he said, looking back at Sara. "You're already in control of your own destiny."

It was her turn to look puzzled for a moment. Then she burst out laughing.

"I forgot," she said, looking down at me. "Sorry, darling." She resumed rising and falling on me, picking up her pace more rapidly than before. A faraway look came upon her face, eyes glazed, mouth in an oval, breathing heavily. Her tits jumped around, keeping time with her movement. Not long ago, I would have been happy and extremely turned-on watching her, figuring all this lust was for me, a sign that I was doing well by her. Now, the lust seemed completely impersonal, and me irrelevant, just her dildo.

Actually, it was even worse than that. She was in something more than just role play imagination, where you pump yourself up by play-acting, but know who your partner really is. She was actually fantasizing, No, hallucinating. In her head she was fucking Eric, not me. I did not exist for her. What a downer it was to know I was not only a dildo but also a proxy for my best friend Eric, now her favorite lover. I was just a tool. This realization sucked all the lust out of me.

Even though the stimulation from movement had resumed, and at an accelerated pace, her vaginal muscles tight around my dick, there was still no danger of me losing it. I had gone into this fuck session determined to improve my track record by holding out long enough for her to get off, but will power was no longer needed. Dismay was making me almost impotent.

Sara screamed and slowed her desperate gallop to a canter, then to a halt, as she clenched my dick, which I now thought of as actually a surrogate for Eric's dick. She stayed in place on her mount, sweating profusely, almost gasping for breath. Her wet hair was disheveled, saturated strands of it in her face. Eyes were still closed, almost as if she was in a trance. This would have been a beautiful, rewarding sight just a few weeks ago, when I had been the object of her passion and could claim responsibility for getting her off and into this state of post-sexual nirvana. Now, it was totally sad.

Eric and Joy were also looking at Sara. Did they share my perceptions? Were they anywhere near as shocked? They could certainly not be as depressed.

Eric looked at me for a moment, then away. Was there a trace of pity in that glance. "I'm going to have some water," he said, backing away so his softening cock slipped out of Joy. He took her ankles in his hands, gently letting her legs down on the bed, and stepped nimbly over one onto the floor.

"I'll go with you," Joy said. "Let's take a breather." He helped her up, and they headed for the stairs, not bothering to put on any clothes. I wondered if they were hurrying off in order to give Sara and I a moment of privacy, should she return to consciousness.

Their movement and voices did have an effect. Sara's eyes opened. It seemed to take a moment for her to fully come to. She looked down at me, smiled weakly, dismounted and fell to the side of the bed vacated by our friends.

"Hand me a tissue, will you," she said. I gave her one from the box on the night table, and she stuffed it between her legs. "I feel like I just woke up from a deep trance," she said.

"You were in a trance," I said. "and appeared to be thinking about Eric the whole time you were riding me. Am I that bad a lover?"

"Don't do this again," she replied with an irritated look. getting up and walking around the bed She exchanged her cum-soaked tissue for a fresh one. "This isn't Eric's stuff in here," she said, in an annoyed tone, waving the soggy one. "It's yours. He's downstairs with the woman both you and he have enjoyed fucking. I haven't made a big deal about that. Why are you obsessed about Eric and I?"

"Because you seem completely obsessed with Eric. It's almost like I don't exist any more. Or if I do, I'm just a nuisance. Is it because I'm a lousy fuck, or what?

She did not reply, just threw away the tissues and stepped into her panty, and went downstairs to join Eric and Joy.

I thought of the old saying -- silence speaks louder than words.

I was in no hurry to follow, but eventually donned my shorts and followed. The three of them were side by side on the couch.

"You all know where the refreshments and beverages are," I said, busying myself with a playlist of mellow music on the sound system before taking my own seat in a stuffed chair. Post-passion banter seemed muted. After a beer, Joy yawned, saying she was feeling the effects of her weekend jaunt and the current night's activities. She went upstairs to find her clothes.

"I think I'll call it a night too," Eric said, rising, his long, soft cock swinging a little as he headed for the stairs to retrieve his clothes.

"I'll help you find your things," Sara said, joining him.

I was alone in the parlor for a short while before Joy came down. Perhaps my state of mind showed because she was not as voluble as usual, looking softly at me.

"Sorry not to have had more of the pleasure of your company tonight," she said, smiling as she brushed my cheek with the back of her hand. "Maybe we can get together later in the week." I nodded, and walked her to the door.

As I took a seat again, sounds from upstairs were audible over the mellow music. Sara was giving voice to renewed pleasure. She had gotten off on my surrogate dick, but evidently also wanted the real thing. I saw no point in going up there or activating the bedroom security cams. At least it was Eric having sloppy seconds this night.

* * *

Joy made good on her suggestion she might drop by later in the week. I was alone when she showed up Thursday afternoon, Sara having gone shopping for food.

"You seem down," Joy said.

I was frank about my angst that my wife no longer desired me as a sexual partner. She put her arms around me in consolation, and things led to things. It was a good fuck. Joy was very vocal and demonstrative about the pleasure she got from it. I held out long enough for her to come, then quickly joined her, which boosted my sense of adequacy, at least.

We went to the river to cool off, and sat on the rocks a while. Eric had just called to say he was going away for the upcoming weekend, so I suggested Joy come back again Friday or Saturday to get together with Sara and me. That would give me a real test, I thought. It would prove I was Eric's equal if I was able to get both of them off.

"It would be nice, but I have a hot date lined up this weekend," Joy said. She repeated the "may not be able to walk" quip. I again felt disappointed that an object of my affection preferred another object of her own. She did not say who her hot date was. It was none of my business, so I did not ask.

Sara returned as Joy was about to leave, and suggested we all get together after the weekend, when Joy and Eric would be available. They agreed on Wednesday.

The weekend was uneventful. I busied myself on architectural plans. There was coolness between Sara and I. We had sex one night, although it was plain vanilla with no role play. Again, she just lay there, almost like a martyr. She did not come, despite my best efforts. I had the impression she was just doing it out of marital obligation, probably trying to think about her preferred lover during the ordeal. My cynicism was growing.

And it grew even more when Eric dropped by Monday. We went down to the river, where he let it slip that he had been with Joy on the weekend. So he was the hot date she had mentioned when turning down my suggestion she come over for a three-way. Both my women now seemed to prefer my friend, and my friend was arranging private sessions with them, to my exclusion. When Sara and Eric went up to the house, I stayed at the river, wanting some alone time. I figured they would welcome privacy too.

I wanted to get away to think. I made up an excuse to miss the Wednesday rendezvous, saying I had to drive a few hours to confer with engineers on a project.

"Well, are you okay with the rest of us getting together without you. You've had some insecurity about that lately, even though you did fuck Joy by yourself when I was at the store last week."

"Does that bother you?" I asked, hopefully.

"No, not at all. In fact, I encouraged Joy's visit. I thought it might help you... adjust to the situation. Maybe less worried and not so much of a pain in the ass when Eric and I get together."

"You got Joy to come over and fuck me?" I asked, surprised. "What was that all about -- to set a precedent? If I fuck Joy without the rest of you, then you're entitled to specialize in him from now on?"

She did not respond, and looked away. Once again: Silence speaks louder than words.

"Well, to answer your question, I don't mind if you all get together while I'm away," I added. "Have fun." It probably would not matter much if I did object, I thought.

She gave me a cold, perfunctory kiss on the cheek. Perhaps what she said next was meant to turn the screws a little tighter.

"Thank you, and don't feel so insecure. Eric and I are in a groove lately, but I still care for you."

In a groove. But she still cares for her husband, who is now a distant second in line for her favors. There was verbal confirmation of what I had deduced from her silence.

"We'll all miss you, but it might be fun, Joy and I going two to one on Eric," she added more brightly. "We haven't had that kind of threesome yet."

True, I thought. Although her words did little to soothe my hurt feelings and anxiety, the thought of their upcoming FFM threesome did give me an idea: Set up the home security cam system to record how well Eric functions when he has two women working on him at once. Maybe he'll fail, I thought. If he pulls it off, perhaps I could learn something. Or maybe, I thought, I'm just a voyeuristic cuckold.

* * *

I left Wednesday morning, before the group gathered for their threesome. My hermitage destination, a little mountain resort, had few guests midweek, which I was glad to see. It would allow me time to get my head together without distractions. At least that is what I thought, but I found it difficult to concentrate. I was aware of the problem, and soon did not see much point in thinking it through any longer. Why beat the proverbial dead horse. Now, what to do for the next two days?

My phone still had contact information for Beverly, a girlfriend of yesteryear who had always been a good listener when I wanted to talk, get things off my chest. She did not live far from the location I was at. I decided to give her a call, ask how her life was going, and if she was interested in getting together for a small reunion.

"Oh, my god, it's good to hear from you after all these years. Yes, I'd like to meet up, and you called at a serendipitous time. I'm separated from my husband, and the kids are with him at present. Give me the directions."

Bev arrived an hour later. Going out to greet her, I noticed she even had an overnight bag in the back seat. The lady was always was one to think ahead, just in case. And if it goes that way, why not, I thought. Why shouldn't I expand my horizons. After all, Sara was doing it.