Friends Helping Friends Ch. 08

Story Info
One defects, leaving three to play.
3.6k words
4.11
7.4k
7

Part 8 of the 9 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 01/12/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

(Sara tells the tale from her point of view)

Ryan left early Wednesday, and Eric came over about mid-day. I was pruning some shrubs by the sun room. He parked at the other side of the house, and walked around, coming up from behind and putting his arms around me. I was startled and gave a little gasp.

"Only me. Sorry," he said.

"And I thought country women were safe from molestation by random strangers," I said, turning around and giving him a kiss.

"Country women looking as good as you are never safe from molestation," he said.

We held our loose embrace for a moment, looking one another in the eyes, then kissed again, deeper with a lot of lips and some tongue. I had always liked this guy, since we met in the college-era apartment he and Ryan shared. Truth be told, I had fantasized about getting it on with him many times over the years, but I had been too much in love with Ryan to act out those fantasies until recently. Thank god Eric's girlfriend Pam was stupid enough to walk out on him, I thought, my spirits soaring. Then, I considered the debt of thanks owed my good husband, and my spirits flew down closer to the ground.

"Give you a hand with this stuff?" Eric asked, breaking into my thoughts.

"Yes, I'm just about finished. You can help me put them in those old sheets and we'll disperse them along the path on our way down to cool off in the river."

Which we did. I was already in a two-piece, as it made a cool yard-work outfit. When we reached the water, Eric looked around and not seeing anyone, just stripped off his swim trunks and jumped in naked. He wanted to keep the dry, he explained, unnecessarily. I used his shoulders for balance as I jumped in, gasping as usual at the initial cold shock, then dunking under. We took a short swim out to a large rock in the middle of the stream, climbed onto it and sat. Eric put his arm around me and we leaned in for another kiss.

A canoe came past with two guys in it. They looked our way, and waved. We acknowledged the greeting. Eric made no effort to cover his dick, which was a good size even while flaccid, and somewhat beyond that due to our cuddling.

"Don't you have any modesty?" I quipped.

"They were looking at the fox in the two-piece, not at me," he answered.

Soon, we spotted someone coming down the path. It was Joy, in a revealing bikini of her own. We all waved at each other. Reaching the flat rocks on the bank, she put down her bag and towel and whistled loudly.

"Love that suit, Eric. Yours is okay too, Sara." Joy jumped in the stream and waded out to us. She was not much of a swimmer, but the water was only waist deep. We made room for her on the rock.

Two more canoes came past, one with a young couple, the guy looking at Joy and I while the girl appeared to take in Eric's waist before smiling slightly and looking away. The second boat had two men with fishing poles trolling. They also looked over, smiling. One made a mock salute, saying loudly to his buddy, "Some guys have all the luck, and he looks like he's ready to cash in on it.

Eric was starting to look a trifle abashed.

"That's what you get for wearing such a daring bathing suit," I said.

"Isn't that the suit he got on his birthday?" Joy asked.

* * *

Joy and I worked on dinner while Eric relaxed in a patio chair. He had donned his trunks again, in case someone dropped in.

"He can't make up his mind, can he," Joy joked. On, off, on, and I bet before the night is over he'll have them off again."

I certainly hoped so, although frankly I would not have minded if Joy suddenly remembered she had somewhere else to go. I like Joy. She is a good friend. But I also liked having Eric all to myself. With Ryan away, it was a good opportunity. If he was around, he would be whining and claiming I was abandoning him, trying to make me feel guilty. He wanted to monopolize me. He had become so moody, paranoid and insecure. I was annoyed enough at that to snap at him a couple of times, and just turn away rather than get into an argument. I felt bad afterward -- I would not be with Eric at all if Ryan had not been so open-minded and generous.

Ryan used to say he thought monogamy over-rated, and it was natural to occasionally lust and love with other people. I had asked Joy to drop by and fuck him the other day in the hope it would remind him that extra-marital activity could be enjoyable and not threatening. I made myself scarce in the hope Joy coming on to him would boost his confidence and he would relax again. It had not seemed to do so right then, but maybe a couple days away would help.

As for Joy, I could not just tell her to butt out, not only because she was my friend. Eric had grown more fond of her. He had gone away with her the previous weekend, and in our recent joint sessions he was gravitating toward Joy more than he was to me. If I tried to exclude her, it could backfire. Ryan was not the only one with jealousy. I had to fight mine too.

Also, I had to admit, I was looking forward to my first FFM threesome, Joy and I both taking on Eric. It was originally down as a foursome, but Ryan had to pass to confer on one of his architectural projects in another city. So we would make do without him. He had been so moody and paranoid lately that I think the others were also relieved he would be away.

Following dinner, we sat on the couch with some wine, Eric in the middle, Joy and I on each side.

"How does it feel to be the center of attention?" Joy asked, placing a hand on his thigh.

"Threatening," he replied. "Two bawdy women at once. It's enough of a challenge dealing with you individually."

"Well, you appear to be rising to the occasion," Joy said, running her hand to his crotch, which was already showing a bulge.

"Let me put you more at ease," I said, leaning in to kiss him, with full tongue. As I did so, Joy's hand slipped under the elastic waist band of his trunks, and pulled them down so his cock sprung free. He was grunting through the kiss, which told me she was probably stroking him. I opened my eyes for a look, and indeed that was the case. At the site of that long, erect prick with her hand around it, I slid off the couch onto my knees between his legs, and wrapped my mouth around the top of it. Joy continued stroking while I sucked, looking up at Eric with open eyes. He grunted his pleasure.

"It's getting so hot," Joy said, undoing the top of her two-piece, exposing her bounteous breasts. I felt some envy, as they were bigger than mine, even though Ryan always said mine stood up firmer and were better proportioned. I stopped sucking for a moment to take my top off too, so Eric could compare both sets of boobs at close range.

"You must be hot too," Joy said, pulling his t-shirt up. He raised his arms so she could pull it over his head and off. "And your trunks must be compressing that sack between your legs," she added, tugging at the elastic waist. Eric raised his butt so she could pull them down his legs. I took advantage of that to stand and take off my bottom. Eric rewarded me by pulling me in by the buns so my lower lips joined his upper ones, and started licking my labia and nibbling on my clit.

"So hot," Joy moaned, looking at him do that. She lowered her head to his lap. My view was obscured by Eric's tongue lapping into my vagina, but she was undoubtedly taking over the task I had begun of giving him head. His muffled grunts confirmed it. With a free hand, Joy started manipulating her own clitoris. Eric took one of his hands from my butt, and started rubbing my clit.

We continued like that for a while. I felt the sensation building until finally the wave crested and broke, and I yelled out my pleasure, suddenly feeling very weak in the knees. Orgasm number one. Eric extracted his tongue and pulled his face away from my pussy.

"Whoa, stop," he told Joy. "Why don't we go upstairs."

We did so, Joy bounding ahead. My legs were still wobbly. Eric wrapped an arm around my waist for support. I kissed him with tongue, tasting my sex juice, as we walked to the stairs.

"How about you get on your back," Joy told him when we got to the king bed. He did, and she straddled his face while leaning over to take his dick in her mouth. His tongue darted out to play with her pussy, as it had with mine, and they sixty-nined for a while. I sat next to them, watching the action, while holding my vulva. I had orgasmed already, and waited for Joy to do so, just holding my vulva while I recovered. Joy was sucking Eric vigorously, pumping his shaft as she did. I hoped he would not come until he stuck that beautiful implement in me, and gave me a good fucking.

Which was a vain hope. In previous joint sessions, Eric had shown great staying power, often getting both Joy and me off before coming, but he suddenly yelled, "Whoa, stop." The command may not have registered immediately, his voice muffled by where his mouth was. After he yelled again, Joy stopped sucking, and raised her head, just in time to get a couple volleys in the face, one right in the nose, the other landing in a strand of long blond hair that was hanging on a cheek. She shut her eyes in defense, just as another glob hit her brow. It was too late to stop, so she took him back in her mouth, pumping vigorously to help him enjoy the release, her hand sliding up and down the slick shaft, well lubed by its own cum.

"Give me a tissue, Sara, please," Joy laughed, keeping her eyes closed. I did so, and she mopped her face.

After catching his breath, Eric resumed ministering to Joy, which was well-received, judging by her moans. She threw the saturated tissues away, and began cleaning his cum-coated dick with her tongue. I found myself wishing I was doing that, and that it was my pussy being rewarded, even though it had been shortly before. Joy gently licked up and down his shaft, finally taking it in her mouth and going down on it as far as she could.

"Not too much" Eric said, voice muffled. "Give me some time to rest. Just enjoy what I'm giving you.

Joy did, resting her head next to his slowly-deflating penis, whimpering a little as he continued pleasuring her, until shortly she yelled, "Oh, that's good, so good," followed by a scream that would fit on a mountaintop aerie.

They both continued to lay there a while, mouths adjacent to genitalia, smiles on faces.

We took a break, going down to the river again to jump in and let the water wash away all the sweat and sex juices. We took only robes and towels, going into the water nude. Then we just lay down on the rocks to dry in the last fading rays of the sun. No boats came down to disturb us so late in the day.

It was twilight before we made our way back to the house, cracking open some beers. I picked a gentle playlist, and we just lounged in the parlor, listening and sipping for a while. Finally, I stood before Eric and held out my hands. "Dance with me," I asked. He rose, and we swayed slowly, arms around each other, boobs against pectorals, nipple to nipple. Before long, I felt his sleeping giant stir. It grew, and I rose on tiptoes so it would project between my legs rather than poke my belly. Finally, I took my head off his shoulder to look at him.

"Should we visit the bedroom again?" I asked.

"I think it's time," he said.

Joy was stretched out on the couch. She yawned as I looked at her. "Go ahead," she said. "I'll catch up later."

"I'll need to conserve energy," Eric told me at bedside. "And I favor just making gentle love to you anyway. Is that okay?"

"Gentle is good, and I'll try to tame the vag squeeze"

He smiled. I took the position, and it was good. We must have gone an hour, as he moved very slowly, with tender kisses and long soulful looks as we stared into each other's eyes. My arms went around his back, my legs around his middle. Once in a while I gave a light drum to his buns, but mostly I just savored the feel of him inside me, in a slow, steady rhythm with occasional clit manipulations. He occasionally rose to caress my boobs, suck on the nipples. I loved his touch on my skin and I realized that I also loved him.

I was a little annoyed when Joy showed up, apologizing for having fallen asleep. A friend had visited the previous night, and she had little sleep, she said. She broke the spell, and also wanted something more active. Sitting to our side on the bed, she leaned over our union and attempted to stimulate Eric by taking his tight scrotum in her mouth, humming lowly. He evidently felt it, and did not find it unpleasant, but stuck to his gentle approach. Joy gave up and just lay down alongside me. Before long, she was dozing again, catching up on the sleep that had been sacrificed to exercise with a lover the previous night, I assumed.

Eric and I got back into the Zen state resulting from our tender love-making. I just shut my eyes, and before long felt the wave building, as it had earlier when he used his tongue so expertly. This time it was due to that other organ. I tried to refrain from applying too much vag muscle pressure, but could not resist moaning my pleasure. He picked up the rhythm and the slap of our skin together and the bed headboard hitting the wall matched it. I came with an exclamation, and a moment later he vocalized too.

Joy awakened with all the shaking and noise, and watched our culmination with a sad look. "Looks as if I'm going to have to wait a little longer to get what Sara just did," she said.

"I think so," my lover said. "Thank you," he whispered to me, followed by a gentle kiss.

"You guys are making me jealous," Joy said.

There was more play the following day. After his early release the previous day, Eric buckled down and showed his usual amazing endurance, Joy jumped in first, making me jealous for sure, and asked him to do her doggy style. While he did that I hummed on his scrotum, kissed, licked and rubbed various other locations. Then it was my turn, and I chose the feet over shoulders treatment -- the first time he had done me like that. It was a wonderful experience, but a workout for the back.

We took a river break in the afternoon, but after dinner resumed our activities, playing like teenagers. Joy and I both licked and sucked and tugged on Eric's talented appendage, and again had it in us. I had the honor of taking his final shot of our two-day threesome on Thursday night. We again slept in an entangled fashion in the bed. Joy woke him up Friday morning applying an oral massage, but he begged off from more activity, saying he was feeling the strain.

I judged my first FFM a success. Joy was also happy, saying as we breakfasted that she had double-teamed guys before, but this was probably the best she had been in. Eric related that he and a friend had shared a girl in bed during college, but it was his first time as the centerpiece, and he also enjoyed it, but would need probably a week to recover.

We went to the river. After a short dip, Joy left. Eric stayed a while longer.

"I assume the friend you shared a girl with in college was Ryan, when you were rooming together?" I asked. He nodded. We had a deep conversation, during which I shared with him much of what was going through my mind.

* * *

I still loved my husband, of course. We had several years together, so many shared tastes and experiences. He was a good looking, sensitive guy, with a generous nature. He had immediately supported my plan to bring Eric out of his depression by fucking him. It had seemed to work well. Eric was back. But now Ryan was depressed and paranoid. He had become jealous over the time I was putting in with Eric, accusing me of now favoring our friend over him, wondering if Eric was a better lover. It was so annoying.

Even worse, however, I had to admit Ryan's concerns had some basis. Lovey dovey time with him was just not the same. The passion was not there. It had been fading even before we opened our marriage to Eric. We did fantasy role play in an effort to get a semblance of it back. That had mixed results. It improved our sex life, but may have set us up for the present problem.

In fantasizing, I had often envisioned myself with Eric. Long before I fucked him physically I was doing so in my head. That probably made it easier to go from fantasy to reality. And the reality was as good as the fantasy, maybe better.

I did not have to pump myself up with Eric. I enjoyed fucking him, and did not have to imagine anyone else. The spontaneity was there, and the sex was more interesting. He was so adept, knowledgeable about foreplay, sexual positions and how to satisfy the female body. And, most of all, he was not only a sexy guy but a nice one. It was fun just hanging out with him, laughing together, showing affection. Yes, I was in love with Eric.

It did not have to mean an end with Ryan. I still loved him too, but he had to stop his whining and paranoia. If we were to stay together, he must accept the new reality so we could adapt to it.

I could still fuck my husband, even if to do so I had to imagine he was my lover. Oh, that sounds terrible. I mean, I could still make love with him. It would just be different. We would both have to adapt, and see how it played out.

Joy was another problem. When I brought her in, it had been fun at first. Joy was always good for laughs, and it was a turn-on seeing her get it on with the guys. At first, I actually preferred she stick with Eric. She was to be my assistant, helping me fuck him back into self-confidence.

Ironically, as we mixed things up with foursomes, I was a little uncomfortable at first how readily Ryan took up with Joy. Would she become a threat to my relationship with my husband? But it was just unnecessary jealousy. Ryan's attraction to Joy was strictly physical. He just liked fucking her for variety, he insisted, still considering me his chief lover and confidant.

More irony: Eric at first had been reluctant to take up with Joy. However, she had seemed to grow on him, and was becoming a wedge in my own relationship with him. This may have been due partly to Ryan asking Eric to concentrate on Joy so Ryan could have more time with me.

Now I wished that Ryan was more enthusiastic for Joy, so I could have more time with Eric without having to worry about my hubby's feelings. His insecurity was such a drag. I had to admit I was having a better time with my lover than with my husband, and my feelings were following the same trajectory.

After talking all this out with Eric, he put his arms around me. "You don't have to worry about Joy getting in the way of my feelings for you. She's a good sex partner, and that was a hell of a threesome, but... well, as I told her during the weekend we had together, she could never match the way I feel about you. And she was cool with that. Joy is never wanting for guys to hook up with. And frankly, if she and I never got together again, it would be fine with me. The real problem you and I have is Ryan. He loves you as much as I do, and he's my best friend. As you said, we have to help him adjust to the situation as painlessly as possible."

Love! What sweet, sad, delicious quandaries it can produce, I thought, as we kissed and held one another.