All Comments on 'Friends - Lost in the City'

by MT1966

Sort by:
  • 2 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

Love it, Love your "friends" stories. please keep them coming

ExintarisExintarisover 11 years ago
Told with gusto, but ...

You seem to write at the same headlong speed with which your males mostly make love, so that duplications, omissions, minor errors and phrases undeleted after having been replaced sprinkle the text. There are also peculiar phraseology (before or since constantly misused - since is inappropriate until some time after the action), internal discrepancies (e.g. over whether Monica and Rachel have been sexual partners previously or not), and unexplained switches in characters' actions and placing (e.g. Chandler is standing after having been on the couch). Also, it is really hard to believe that, however promiscuous he is, Joey would start making love to a woman in Chandler's presence, or that she would not object to this, however keen she was (which is not made clear at first). Further, much of the action is repetitive - most of the time the men are banging furiously into one hole or another - so that it becomes rather monotonous. So, while I like to read stories of Friends sex, this does not satisfy the way e.g. Dudeman's stories or some on other sites do.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous