All Comments on 'Friends Take a Plunge Ch. 02'

by DubblD11

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
allyliterallyallyliterally7 months ago

Just read part 2. Your words flow like lubricant. My only disappointment, and that's because I'm lesbian, is that the interaction between Dany and Laura was all too brief.

Perhaps you'd like to give them a major role in the next part? That's just wishful thinking, you do whatever you need to. It's your story.

I'd also like to hear Sean's thoughts in the cold light of day.

Finally, a spell check wouldn't hurt. Not the machine kind. Get someone to read it for you. AI is still artificial.

5 stars from me for a great first effort.

DaddyWarBucksDaddyWarBucks6 months ago

What a great first story! My score of 5 was for both chapters. Sexy and graphic as hell and very well written. However there were a couple of typos that could have been corrected by a Beta reader.

MafenMafen6 months ago

I liked part one, but part two was riddled with errors: 'site'instead of 'sight', 'peak' instead of 'peek', words with missing letters. Check your work before posting.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

The story is good, but it definitely could have used an editor.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Nice! Can't wait for the next part. Sex will never be the same for Laura. Poor Sean, will he redeem himself or become a cuck for good. The lad seems a bit insecure, I'm kind of rooting for him.

Tonio12345Tonio123454 months ago

Great story. Hope there's a next part.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Good story. Just keep up the great work!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous