Friends with Benefits/Love?

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

That made Rachel scream and convulse into another orgasm. Her body vibrated and shivered as it happened. Suraj realized she was cumming too as her vaginal walls grabbed hard on his cock. He slowed down his speed and just let her orgasm. He saw how hard he had smacked her ass as her white ass had gone completely red.

Rachel's orgasm sucked away all her energy in her. The front part of her body, resting on her hands collapsed. Now, her head and breasts were touching the bed while her ass was still raised in the air. Suraj maintained his slow speed of pumping.

Sometime later, Rachel said, "Honey... I'm too tired... I can't continue in this position... Can we do missionary?"

Suraj obliged. He took his cock out of her vagina. He gently kissed her ass-cheek that he had smacked and licked it. He, then, very slowly and gently positioned her in missionary position and slowly got on top of her. He placed his lips over hers and they kissed passionately for a whole minute.

He entered her again and resumed fucking her. This time, his pumps were slow and a lot more passionate. They looked into each other's eyes. He placed his hands over hers. Quite naturally, their fingers intertwined and held each other's hand tightly. As he increased the fucking speed, their fingers held each other even tighter. He got his lips down again and kissed Rachel. Rachel kissed him back and they started making out once again.

They were fucking for a good 15 minutes and yet there was no sign of cumming. Suddenly, Rachel felt something. It was kind of like an itch, originating from her clitoris. She wanted to rub her clit and give it pleasure. But her fingers were grabbing Suraj's. So she let it be. They kept on fucking and making out. But the itch just kept on growing. Minutes later, Suraj was yet to cum but the itch was now at a point that it couldn't be suppressed. She wanted her hands back but did not know how to get them back. Suraj was holding her hands tightly. They were still making out so she couldn't speak either. She moaned into his mouth which Suraj took as excitement. She didn't know what to do.

A minute later, Suraj released her one hand. She took a few seconds to straighten them and then, began finding her way to her clitoris. But before she could reach it, Suraj, with his free hand had reached her clit first and began rubbing it, pressing it and squeezing it with his fingers. Just seconds later, she had her clitoral orgasm which she craved and moaned hard in his mouth.

Suraj reached his orgasm too and exploded inside the beautiful Canadian woman beneath him. He moaned in her mouth too. All the semen that his balls had churned was now inside Rachel. Suraj broke the kiss and buried his head in her shoulder. He lovingly kissed her neck a few times.

Rachel was completely exhausted. She was now completely owned by Suraj, or at least that's what she was thinking at that time. Suraj shifted his position and placed his head on her breast as he closed his eyes to sleep.

"Hey... Suraj." said Rachel.

"Yeah..." replied Suraj.

"Can I sleep on top of you, please?" asked Rachel.

He held her body turned out so that now he lay on bed while she was completely on top of her. The 5''4' white Canadian girl was lying on top of the 6''1' Indian man. She placed her head on his broad chest. Suraj quickly grabbed the comforter and threw it over themselves. He placed a hand on top of her head and the other he placed on the small of her back containing her completely. He gently patted her head. She just smiled and quickly fell into what would be the most satisfying sleep of her life until then. Suraj fell asleep too holding her.

The next morning Rachel woke up first. She realized she was sleeping over Suraj. She smiled when she looked at him and realized he was still sleeping. She gave a small peck on his lips making sure he doesn't wake up. She kissed his heart and smelled his body before placing her head back on his chest. Rachel looked outside the window to notice the cloudy sky. The weather was also not encouraging her to get out of bed.

She just stared at the wall and remembered last night. How good had Suraj fucked her and how satisfying it was. She remembered those lovely words he spoke. He did everything she wanted. He truly stood up to the hype that she had heard about him.

She placed her hand on his muscular chest and noticed the contrast in their skins. Her white hand on his brown chest looked nice to her. She got up and looked at him again and kept looking at him with stars in her eyes. It was weird how until yesterday she didn't find him attractive but that morning, he was the most handsome man to her. Wait a minute, was she falling for him? Or had she fallen for him already? Or was it just because the sex last night was so satisfying? She kept wondering. But then suddenly she had a thought? Is that the problem with her? That she falls for men so easily. Is that why she suffered the terrible heartbreak a few months ago? Is that why she never had a stable relationship in 27 years of her life? Maybe it was. Just one night of sex with Suraj and her feeble heart had succumbed to him. She realized this is what it was and she needed to correct that.

She immediately got off him. First, she went to the bathroom and cleaned herself up. She washed her face and cleaned her eyes. She knew she had to get out of his place. She opened the door of the bathroom to find Suraj there holding a toothbrush.

"Here... I thought you'd need a new one." said Suraj.

"Thanks." she said, taking the toothbrush from him.

"I'll make some breakfast for us." Said Suraj.

"Okay." She said, closing the door.

She turned towards the mirror and realized she was completely naked. She brushed her teeth. Later, she took a leak before stepping out and wearing her clothes. She realized that her bra was unusable after Suraj had rendered it one last night. Her shirt had just one button left, the top one. So she wore the shirt and closed her top button.

Suraj came back to the room and said, "There's coffee and eggs on the table. Have some. You would be hungry. I'm sorry for your shirt... and your bra. Wear one of mine." before entering the bathroom to brush his teeth and cleaning up too.

By the time he came back, Rachel was sitting on a chair, wearing one of his t-shirts, having her eggs. He sat down too and had his breakfast. There was total silence. Suraj noticed Rachel was thinking about something.

"Hey Rach..." asked Suraj finally.

"Yeah..." said Rachel.

"Are you okay? I hope you're not regretting last night." asked Suraj.

"Well... I don't know... I... look, can I be honest with you?" asked Rachel.

"Please... I only want honesty." said Suraj.

"You know we have been friends for so many years. Last night, I came here just because I needed sex and it was so good with you. I don't know how you feel about it. But, Suraj, I am not looking for anything more with you. I don't want to have a relationship with you. I want us to stay friends... But..." said Rachel.

"But what?" said Suraj.

"Last night, sex with you was so amazing. You were the best... and I want that... a lot of it from you... I hope you understand what I mean..." said Rachel.

"You mean you want a Friends with benefits kind of thing between us? As in friends who have sex as well?" asked Suraj.

"Well... I guess that's how it would be described." clarified Rachel.

Rachel saw Suraj was thinking about it. Suraj knew he had enjoyed sex with her last night. But sex for him was never a casual thing. He had always had relationships with woman right from his college days. He would let it blossom before indulging in any kind of sexual activity. Here, Rachel was suggesting the exact opposite of that. Just casual sex. He hadn't thought about having a relationship with Rachel either but somewhere in his mind, perhaps subconsciously, he wanted to indulge in sexual intercourse with her again.

"Well..." asked Rachel. Suraj lost his chain of thought.

"Huh!" exclaimed Suraj.

"What do you think?" aske Rachel.

"I... um..." said Suraj, trying to gather words.

"Did you enjoy sex with me last night?" asked Rachel.

"Oh, for sure I did. It was amazing... and you were the first Caucasian woman I had sex with, so that made it so great for me..." admitted Suraj.

"Really... you've never had sex with a white woman." asked Rachel.

Suraj just shook his head. Rachel, in a way, felt proud that she was the first white woman he had sex with, when she suddenly realized he was also the first Indian she had had sex with.

"Okay, then..." said Suraj.

"What?" asked Rachel.

"I'm okay with a Friends with Benefits relationship between us." said Suraj.

"You sure..." asked Rachel.

"Yeah... I guess... I've never had that sort of a relationship with someone. I guess it will be something new to experience." said Suraj.

"Great... so... let me lay down a few ground rules then... Can I have a pen and paper?" asked Rachel.

Suraj obliged. Rachel started writing down the points.

  1. We agree to be sex partners of one another. By that, it means if one is looking to have sex, we know that the other is sexually available to one.
  2. Neither needs the other's permission to date someone else.
  3. Other than the times we are having sex, we will be just friends and behave like that with each other. Basically, it means that while we have sex, nothing is off limits. Otherwise we are just friends who won't even kiss.
  4. If either of us feels like having sex, he/she can drop in the other's place for the same and the other has to have sex with the one.
  5. The man has to wear a condom all the time we engage in sexual intercourse.
  6. We'll try our best to stop this from becoming a romantic relationship. The foundation of this relationship is sex and will remain so.

"These are all the points I have right now. We can add more if required. Read it and sign it if you agree." said Rachel.

"Can we change one rule?" asked Suraj.

"Which one?" asked Rachel.

"The condom one... I don't like. I like fucking bareback and I love cumming inside the girl." said Suraj.

"But that way I could get pregnant." Said Rachel.

"Okay... how about I wear a condom when you are ovulating?" asked Suraj.

"I think that fair." said Rachel after thinking about it for some time and made the changes.

Suraj read it again.

"Any more questions, Suraj?" asked Rachel.

"Yeah... just one... when does this agreement come into force?" asked Suraj.

Rachel gave a naughty smile and said, "as soon as you sign it."

Suraj immediately signed it. He, then jumped on Rachel, held her face and started kissing her. Rachel was amused by his eagerness and just let herself go with the flow. Suraj opened her jeans and pulled it down with her panties. Rachel got her legs out of them as they kiss continued. He, then, took off her or rather his t-shirt that she was wearing. Rachel helped him take off his clothes as well.

Suraj broke the kiss and lifted the beautiful Canadian off her feet. Rachel wrapped her legs around his waist. He sucked her nipples for some time but let it go quickly. He raised her higher such that her belly was in front of his face. Suraj homed in on Rachel's flawless belly and started showering kiss over it slowly and passionately. Rachel found it endearing that he was kissing her belly. She cradled his head and let him kiss her belly to his heart's content. She, kind of, enjoyed it and absolutely loved it when he kissed her beautiful, perfectly round navel. She never knew that belly kissing could turn her on but it was doing exactly that then.

He then, moved towards the bedroom while kissing her belly and placed her on the bed. He got on top of her. They, then, had sex and quite a lot of it. They had sex until evening. They did take lunch break and ate to gather energy. The sex was passionate and full of lust for each other. He did cum inside her every time, after confirming that she wasn't ovulating that day. He gave her several orgasms throughout the day. Rachel's 4-month long drought of sex had been replenished with a flood of it that day.

Once they were done, he got off her and laid to her side. They were panting after having so much of passionate sex. Suraj snuggled up to her and started showering her neck with kisses. Rachel loved them and allowed him to do that before suddenly realizing what he was doing.

"We shouldn't do this, I think." said Rachel.

"What?" asked Suraj.

"Well... us hugging and you kissing my neck." Said Rachel.

"Why?"

"Well... we're not having sex right now. So, we should be in the 'friends' mode. And... friends don't do that." Said Rachel.

"Yeah, you're right." said Suraj before separating from her and lying a little away from her.

Although she did miss his hug and kisses, she thought it's the best for her feeble heart. Having been tired by fucking Rachel all day, Suraj quickly slept off and woke up the next day. He slept for a good 12 hours. He found Rachel wasn't there. He checked his phone to see that Rachel had left a message for him.

"heyy... going back home... didn't wanna disturb you so I left quietly... I've borrowed your t-shirt coz you tore off mine XD... will return it the next time."

Suraj read the message and smiled. He liked this thing he had with Rachel. A friend whom he could have sex with.

The next time they'd meet would be 3 days later on Wednesday night when Rachel arrived at his house straight after work and they got down to having sex. After that, it was Friday night when it was Suraj who went to Rachel's place and they had sex throughout the weekend. It was great for them.

Weeks went by and they continued this arrangement of Friends with Benefits. On one particular night, Rachel messaged him: "Hey... going out for an office party... will come to your house tomorrow."

She received a thumbs up sign from him. She reached the party wearing a burgandy spaghetti strap skater dress, which accentuated her hourglass figure and made her look sexy as hell and a small black leather purse. It wasn't the best party.

She was at the bar and a couple of guys came to make a pass at her. She wasn't interested in either and told them off straight away. Realizing how boring the party was, she whipped out her phone and messaged Suraj, realizing it was already 10 o'clock.

"Hey..."

A minute later, Suraj replied: "Hey... what's up?"

"This party is god-awful. Can you pick me up right now? I came here in a cab..."

"Sure... send me the location." replied Suraj.

Rachel sent him the same and waited for him. About 20 minutes later, he messaged her: "I'm outside the venue."

"Coming..." replied Rachel.

As she came out of the venue and sat in his car, Suraj commented: "Whoa... you look... good!"

Rachel smiled, realizing the sexual undertone in his voice when he said 'good'. He drove her to her home. As they climbed up the stairs, Suraj noticed Rachel's sexy smooth white legs, her shapely ass and that sexy back of hers. She looked sexy enough to turn him on. Rachel unlocked her apartment with the key. As she bent forward in her heals to unlock it, her ass jutted out and the red dress did a decent job in covering her ass. He thought of touching it or gently patting it or just smacking that hot Canadian ass hard. But before he could decide, the door was open and they were in.

Rachel heard the door close behind her and they both entered her apartment.

"You wanna have something... maybe some-oh!" Rachel couldn't complete her statement before she felt Suraj holding her arms and gently pushing her towards a wall. He pinned her against a wall with her back facing him. Rachel's purse fell off her hand and hit the floor. She placed both her hands on the wall as Suraj started exploring her body.

He held the sides of her waist and then went straight for neck and started kissing it and gently sucking on it. He kept kissing it as his hands started exploring her body. He reached forwards encircling her body with his hands and moved them up to cup her lovely natural breasts. He cupped them for a few seconds before he moved his hands towards her hands pressed against a wall and held them intertwining his fingers in hers.

Rachel enjoyed this feeling. Suraj kept on kissing her neck, thus, turning her on as well. He, then, left her hands and traced his fingers along her arms to reach her shoulders. He, then, got his fingers down to her armpits and gently tickled her. Her body jerked and she smiled. Suraj loved her reaction.

He then, got his hands on her sexy back. Suraj kept on kissing her neck all this while. One of his hands that was exploring her back, found the zipper of her dress. Her held the zip with his fingers and pulled it down. Rachel felt her dress go loose. Suraj inserted his hands inside her dress and encircled her once again albeit this time, his hands were feeling her naked skin. He rested his hands on her belly and like always, he started caressing, pressing and kneading her belly. He left her neck and moved towards her back and showered her sexy back with kisses. Rachel was loving everything he was doing. Suraj explored her belly and her sometimes felt her breasts through the bra she wore as he kept kissing her back. Rebecca, with her eyes closed, started breathing hard.

Some time later, he extracted his hands away from her belly and reached her shoulders. He held the two spaghetti straps holding her dress and slid them off her shoulders. Without any resistance, her dress fell off of her and collected in a pool on the floor. Suraj's cock was rock hard and throbbing hard to get out of his pants.

He opened his eyes to notice that she now just had her black strapless bra and some nice black thong panties on. In that, with her tanned skin, she looked sexy as fuck. He turned her around. She looked in his eyes as he placed his lips over hers and started kissing her. She kissed him back. Soon, they started making out. He placed one hand around her back. With the other, he caressed her sexy, smooth thigh. It was incredible how soft and smooth it felt. No hair on them at all. He moved his hand up and reached her butt. He caressed her ass-cheek through her panties as they kept on making out. She, meanwhile, opened the buttons of his shirt and also opened his pants and let them fall to the floor. He quickly took off his shirt and got out of his pants and stood in just his underwear.

He, then, reached her thigh once again but this time he grabbed it and lifted it up such that it stood perpendicular to her body. Rachel let her feet of the same leg encircle his thigh. He brought the other hand that was holding the small of her back to her other ass-cheek. He held her thigh with one hand and held her ass-cheek with another and with that he lifted her off her feet. Rachel quickly wrapped her legs around his waist as he carried her towards her bedroom. Crazily enough, they were still making out and didn't break the kiss. Once they reached the bedroom, she broke the kiss and looked at him with lustful eyes. She expected him to place on her bed and get on top of her. Instead, he carried her to her bathroom and switched on the shower.

As their bodies got wet beneath the shower, their lips met again and they started kissing each other even more passionately. Suraj was still holding her off the bathroom floor and hadn't placed her on it. Once they got completely drenched, then he placed her on the floor. They kept on making out. The warm shower was encouraging them to continue kissing. Sometime later, he turned her around and unclasped her bra and took it off.

She turned around but quite shyly, she was covering her breasts. Suraj loved it. He held her wrists and pulled them apart to reveal her beautiful breasts. He bent down and took one of her nipples in his mouth and started sucking it hard and gently biting it. Rachel roamed her hands around his body and felt his muscular chest and manly back. Suraj was also roaming his hands around her body and feeling it. He stopped in the middle and switched to other breast and sucked it for almost an equal time.