Friends with Benefits/Love?

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Rachel did not answer. Suraj found himself being eaten up with guilt thinking what he had done to her. He had feeling guilty as he thought in his head, "Will Rachel talk to me again?", "Will she forgive me?", "Why did I ask her to do anal?" but one thought just filled him with absolute dread: "Did I just sexually assault Rachel?"

It ran a shiver down his spine and that was exactly when he heard a sob. Suraj looked at her and heard her sob again. She was crying. He immediately moved towards her and placed a hand around her. He raised his head and saw her face. She was in tears.

"Rach... Rach... Oh God... I'm so sorry, Rach."

He hugged her carefully, not to cause her any pain. He kissed her forehead.

"I'm really sorry, Rach." he kept on saying.

For a minute, Rachel kept on sobbing while Suraj just apologized telling her what a dick he was to suggest anal when neither of them had any prior experience.

Suddenly, he felt Rachel turn around and face him. He could feel how painful it would have been. He asked her, "Rach... what are you doing?"

Rachel didn't listen to anything. She turned around lying to her side facing him and then hugged him. Suraj was a little surprised but hugged her back. She was still sobbing. He gently caressed her hair and tried to comfort her in all ways possible. He kissed her forehead several times just to tell her that he cared about her so much. They didn't say anything just kept hugging each other. Rachel wanted that. She needed comfort. She needed a nice warm hug. She felt the kissed on her forehead and they did communicate the message that she needed that indeed, Suraj did care about her. She had felt so vulnerable at that time.

Several minutes later, her sobs died down and she fell asleep in Suraj's arms. Suraj realized that she was asleep and didn't move at all in order to not disturb her. He kissed her forehead one last time for the night. In nothing but guilt, he fell asleep in a few minutes.

The next morning, they woke up almost simultaneously. Suraj realized where he was and then realized what he had done to the woman lying next to him. The guilt returned immediately. Rachel tried to get up but the pain in her asshole stopped her again. She realized it wasn't as intense as last night but was still considerable. Suraj stopped her immediately.

"Rach... wait... take rest for today. I'll help you if you need to get up." said Suraj. Rachel saw how he didn't look her in the eyes. She noticed he was behaving differently.

"Okay... but right now, I need to use the bathroom and freshen up." said Rachel.

"Alright." he said as he helped her get up and get off the bed. She was able to walk slowly towards the bathroom with Suraj's help. She relieved herself and then got up to wash her face and brush her teeth. Suraj had his hands placed on her back to support her as she did that, trying to help her. Rachel liked that he was trying to help her.

He then took her back to the bed and helped her lie down and rest.

"I'll make some breakfast for us." said Suraj.

"Okay." said Rachel.

He cooked up some breakfast and fed her the same on the bed. Throughout the day, he was there for her, helping her in whichever way possible: cooking food for her, helping her in the bathroom, helping her walk.

They didn't talk much that day. Obviously, neither of them talked about sex. At night, once they had dinner, he said, "I'll leave now."

"Why? Stay the night here." said Rachel.

He laid down on the bed next to her. She snuggled up to him and hugged him. Suraj placed a hand on her hand but did not hug her back. Rachel noticed it but didn't question it.

The next morning, which was a Monday, when Rachel woke up, she noticed that Suraj had already cooked breakfast for her.

"Hey Morning!" she greeted him as she entered the living room.

"Hey!" he said.

"Are you feeling fine?" asked Suraj.

"Yeah... a lot better." said Rachel.

"And how's your..." he trailed as he asked her about her butthole.

"It's better. I'll be able to walk now. But I think I would take the day off to rest some more." said Rachel.

"Okay... I'll leave then." said Suraj.

"No Suraj... wait!" she stopped him.

"Yeah..." asked Suraj.

"Suraj... what's going on? You're behaving weirdly since last morning." said Rachel.

Suraj didn't say anything.

"What is it?" asked Rachel.

Suraj began to answer but then stopped.

Rachel held his hand and made him sit on the couch beside her.

"What is it, Suraj?" asked Rachel.

Suraj gathered some courage and said, "Well, 2 nights ago, when we did it... anally..." he hesitated a bit to say anally.

"I've been feeling..." he trailed off.

He didn't say the word but Rachel understood.

"Baby... you don't have to feel guilty at all." said Rachel.

"No Rach... It feels to me like I sexually assaulted you. I mean, the immense pain that you felt after that..." Suraj trailed off once again.

"Oh God... Is that what's been troubling you?" asked Rachel.

Suraj nodded as he tried to control his tears.

She reached forwards and hugged him.

"Honey... you did not sexually assault me. We both agreed to participate in anal sex... Yes, it was a lot painful for me, but..." she stopped as she saw tears running down Suraj's eyes.

She leaned forwards and gently held his head and brought it down and placed it just above her breasts. She lovingly cradled his head in her arms and caressed his hair.

"It's okay, honey... Shhhhh." She shushed him. Watching him in tears made her heart melt for him.

Several minutes later, he calmed down. Once he raised his head, she asked him: "You okay, honey?"

He nodded and asked her, "So... you don't hate me, right?"

Rachel smiled. She held his head and placed her lips over his and kissed him.

"Do you still think I do?" asked Rachel.

Suraj smiled and so did Rachel. He moved forward and hugged Rachel. He, then, kissed her forehead. Rachel looked at him and smiled.

"I think I'll take the day off as well and stay here with you..." said Suraj.

"Hey I'm fine... You can go to work if you want." said Rachel.

"You sure...?" asked Suraj.

"Yes." replied Rachel. Suraj got up to leave.

"Just one more thing..." said Rachel.

"Yeah..." said Suraj.

"Can we skip sex till the weekend?" asked Rachel.

"Oh Sure... No problem." Said Suraj.

"Thanks" said Rachel, before Suraj left.

They waited till next week. On Friday night, their libidos were so high. Rachel showed up at Suraj's door and together they had a weekend full of passionate sex. Suraj made sure that she orgasmed several times. Rachel loved satisfying her sexual hunger through Suraj.

One thing she did notice was every time they'd finish having sex, he'd kiss her forehead which he had started since last weekend. She did not complain. She kind of liked it. But she was wary as well because his forehead kisses would make her heart melt every time and she'd hug him tightly and sleep holding him like that. But she would be careful to not let her feeble heart fall for him.

It was the weekend after thanksgiving. Rachel and Suraj hadn't had sex since the beginning of that week. That Friday when he arrived at her home, she greeted him with a smile and he greeted her back with a kiss on her forehead. Rachel would sometimes question what did a kiss on her forehead really mean? And now he had kissed her forehead without even having sex with her.

Nonetheless, she let it go and welcomed him. She had cooked a nice dinner for them and together they had their dinner. Once done, she asked him, "So... shall we go to the bed?"

"Actually, I had an idea in my head." said Suraj.

"What?" asked Rachel.

"Remember the Halloween night... when we had sex inside the car?" said Suraj.

"Yeah..." said Rachel.

"Well, I had liked it that way." said Suraj.

"You wanna have sex inside the car?" asked Rachel.

"No... I meant... You and I inside the comforter... hugging each other tightly... sharing our body heat to fight the cold." described Suraj.

Rachel realized she had loved that experience too.

"So, I was thinking... Can we have sex tonight in your balcony? Like... just us on a mattress... inside a comforter... sharing our heat and together fighting the cold..." said Suraj.

Rachel loved the idea. She smiled and nodded. Suraj was excited like a baby. He kissed her.

Then, together, they started making preparations for the same. They laid out the mattress in the balcony. Suraj realized it was the same mattress on which they had had anal sex. He covered the mattress with a bedsheet as Rachel brought the comforter out.

Rachel closed the door of the balcony and turned around to see Suraj already sitting on it. She came and sat beside him. Suraj moved forward, held her head and kissed her. Rachel kissed him back as they started making out. They made out for a couple of minutes before they broke the kiss. They looked into each other's eyes. Suraj got his hands down to her top and started lifting it up. He, then, kissed her forehead once again and like always it made her heart skip a beat. She liked it but would also fight her urge to fall for him.

Suraj lifted her top up and over her head to remove it from her body. He realized that she wasn't wearing a bra. As her body came in contact with cold weather, she shivered and teeth chattered. Suraj made her lie down on the mattress. He immediately took off his shirt and laid down over her and pulled the comforter over themselves to fight the cold.

They hugged each other tightly. She ran her hands over his back and rubbed them hard. He started kissing her neck. Soon, their body heats combined and they created enough warmth inside the comforter. They were hugging each other and Suraj placed his lips over hers. They started making out once again. She had her fingers running through Suraj's hair as their kiss continued. Suraj was holding her breasts and gently squeezing them as he made out with her. Sometime later, he broke the kiss and moved down to reach her breasts. He sucked her nipples for a few minutes before his hands reached down and he stuck his fingers inside the elastic band of her shorts. He looked at her and asked her for her permission. She smiled and nodded. Suraj pulled her shorts and panties down, making her naked like on the day she was born. He quickly took off his pants and got naked too.

"Ready?" he asked her.

"Yes." replied Rachel rubbing her hands on his back to generate more heat.

His cock head found her vaginal lips. He lovingly rubbed it on her lips. Rachel loved the feeling. He slowly pushed it in and his cock got lodged inside her vagina with no hinderances. It aroused him even further. He was at rest at that position for a few seconds and relished being one with her. He brought his lips down to Rachel's waiting mouth and kissed her. She held his head and kissed him back.

Suraj, then, started pumping her. Rachel looked him in his eyes and he looked in hers as he pumped. Occasionally, they would share a kiss. His pumping speed was not fast. It was slow. That helped in giving both of them heat to share. They didn't say a word, just communicated their feelings through their eyes. Suddenly, Suraj got down and hugged her tightly. He buried his face in her shoulder and started kissing and sucking on her neck. She hugged him even tighter. She wrapped her legs around him and contained him as he kept on pumping.

They kept at it for several minutes. Rachel continued moaning all this while. Suddenly, her moans stopped and Suraj felt her body shivering beneath her. For a second, he thought she was feeling cold but then he understood it: she was cumming.

Once she was done, he kissed her lips and then kissed her forehead. She opened her eyes. He saw a lovely expression in them, one that was hard to describe. It lay somewhere between feeling satisfied and being emotional. He gently caressed her hair to make her feel comfortable.

He was right. Rachel felt satisfied to achieve an orgasm but something made her feel emotional as well and she knew what it was. It was the kiss he planted on her forehead. For some reason, she would find herself getting emotional whenever he kissed her forehead. It would make her heart skip a beat and make her belly flutter. But she would, then, bury her feelings.

A minute later, Suraj started pumping her again. He pumped her slow and passionately once again and once again, in another few minutes, she came. This time, Suraj came with her and ejaculated inside her. They hugged each other lovingly, feeling each other's bodies.

Rachel had her eyes closed and was thinking about the beautiful orgasms that she just had and feeling his body as they exchanged heat in the cold weather outside the comforter, they were in. Rachel relished it and smiled. That was exactly when Suraj raised his neck and kissed her forehead once again. Rachel cascaded back into those emotions and tried to fight them. Some time later, they both fell asleep hugging each other and their bodies fighting the cold with sharing each other's body heat.

Hours later, it was morning. Suraj woke up over Rachel's soft female body. He noticed Rachel was nonchalantly caressing his hair. She had woken up a few minutes before him. He raised his head and saw her face. She looked so beautiful in the morning. Her white skin shone in the morning sun and her blue eyes glinted. They looked into each other's eyes and shared a morning kiss.

Suraj then, got down and reached her belly and kissed it. He started caressing, kneading and kissing it. Rachel smiled to feel him fulfil his fetish. Once he had had enough, he got up and kissed her again.

"Baby, let's have some morning sex." said Suraj.

"Alright." said Rachel.

At an instant, Suraj took off the comforter covering their bodies and threw it aside. The crisp, cold morning air hit their bodies. Rachel hugged him tight to fight it. Suraj just let it be. The cold air caused goosebumps all over their young bodies. Soon, they realized that the weather was not freezing cold like at night and shortly afterwards, their bodies got accustomed to it. They kept hugging each other tightly all this while.

Suraj kissed her lips passionately. He then, moved down kissing her lovely neck turning her on. He reached her boobs and sucked her nipples for some time before moving down and kissing her perfect belly. Strangely, he didn't spend much time on her belly and moved down to reach her pussy and started licking it. Rachel loved it as she always had. Soon, her pussy was dripping wet. Suraj spat in his hands and lubricated his cock with it. He laid on top of her and pushed his cock inside her.

Buried to the hilt, he grabbed her boobs and squeezed them a bit. He then, hugged her tightly and turned over to let her be on top. Rachel smiled and kissed him. She started pumping him hard. Her eyes were closed and her hands were on his chest as she fucked him. He placed his hands on her belly and started working on it and playing with her navel. She loved it. Her breath became labored. She opened her eyes and to notice where she was. She was in her balcony, on a mattress, fucking a man while there were houses around her, people within which could easily see what she was doing. The balcony also overlooked a wide road, on which there were always cars. Anybody in one of those cars could just turn his/her head around and look at her having sex.

"It's okay, baby... Let them see if they are... I don't care." said Suraj as he understood what she was looking at.

Rachel started pumping him as hard and fast as she could. Suraj raised his hands and grabbed her boobs and gently squeezed them, as Rachel fucked him. She could take it much longer. She came soon and came hard on his cock. Suraj saw her body writhe in orgasm. Rachel collapsed on top of him. He hugged her lovingly and comforted her, rubbing his hands on her naked back and ass. Rachel was resting on him when she felt him kiss her forehead once again.

Rachel again cascaded back into the emotions that she would get whenever he kissed her forehead. But before she could make the head or tail of it, Suraj said, "Come on, baby... lean against the railings."

Rachel got up as Suraj supported her. She leaned against the railings of her balcony and pushed her ass out. Suraj stood behind her. He placed his cock on her pussy and pushed it inside. Rachel enjoyed as her and Suraj became one once again. Suraj kissed her sexy back and brought his lips near her ear.

"Look baby... the sun is rising." said Suraj.

Rachel opened her eyes and saw the beautiful rising sun.

"It's beautiful... as much as you are." whispered Suraj in her ear.

Rachel loved his compliment and turned her neck and kissed him on his lips. She then, asked him to fuck her. He started pumping her from behind as he looked at her sexy body. He scratched her back and rubbed her beautiful white ass. Rachel was enjoying it. Her pussy was dripping. Her juices fell out of her Canadian vagina and made his manly, brown Indian scrotum completely wet. Suraj, then decided to change their position.

A 40-years old single woman, Jill, who lived in the neighboring house to Rachel's had just woken up. She was adjusting to light and yawning. She looked out the window of her bedroom and saw the rising sun. She yawned again. Her eyes scanned the outside view and then suddenly she saw something that she hadn't seen previously since she had been living in that home. It was her 20-somethings Canadian neighbor, Rachel, standing in her own balcony complete naked. Her white skin glowing in the morning sun. She saw Rachel leaning against the railings and jutting out her beautiful ass. When she saw who was behind Rachel, her pussy got wet. It was a muscular brown-skinned guy. "He is definitely Indian." she thought and he was pushing his cock inside Rachel. Jill found herself feeling breathless. The scene looked so sexy. Not many times in their lives would one wake up to watch a live interracial sex scene from their own bed.

Jill, now expected the brown guy to start pumping Rachel. He did not. Instead, she saw him kiss Rachel's back. "Oh!" a sudden moan escaped Jill's mouth. She looked down and found her hands on her vagina and rubbing it nicely. She looked up again, not wanting to a second of this beautiful interracial coupling. She saw the brown guy lean against Rachel's ear and then utter something. Obviously, she didn't hear anything she was a decent distance from them and plus her windows were all shut. But she saw Rachel open her eyes and look at something and smile. Jill wanted to know what Rachel was looking at. She tried to follow her gaze but soon lost it. She saw Rachel turn her head around and kiss the brown guy full on his lips. Jill rubbed faster. The interracial kiss looked sexy. She saw the brown guy start pumping his cock in and out of Rachel's white Canadian vagina. She rubbed even faster. She saw him rubbing and pat Rachel's ass. Jill was loving the scene. Soon, her eyes ventured down and saw the brown guy's dark brown scrotum. It was going wild with his pumps. It must be hitting Rachel's vagina, Jill thought. The eroticism of the scene was off the charts. She then, saw his scrotum becoming wet with liquid and tiny droplets dripping off it one by one.

"Girl... you are so wet... You are a dripping faucet right now." Thought Jill addressing Rachel.

She didn't stop rubbing her vagina. Then, she saw them changing their position. The brown guy lifted Rachel's one leg and got it up such that her toes were pointing the sky. He then, placed the ankle of that leg of Rachel on his shoulder. That made Rachel lean on her side. Jill was now seeing Rachel's back along with her leg resting on the brown guy's shoulder. She could see the back of head. Jill knew from her experience, that the brown guy had made Rachel's pussy a lot more available for himself through that position.