Friends with Benefits/Love?

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He then kissed the place between her breasts and showered kisses all the way down till he reached her belly. He started kissing, caressing, kneading her belly and licking her navel. Rachel just smiled. Of course, he would do that to her belly. She enjoyed it. Sometime later, he stuck his finger in the elastic band of her thong panties and pulled them down, making her naked as the day she was born. He kissed her navel one last time and moved his way down to reach her pubic mound and showered kisses all over it. He, then, stuck his tongue out and placed it on her clit and started licking and flicking it.

Rachel squealed in her spot as she quickly grabbed his nice Indian hair and pulled them in excitement. Suraj placed both his hands on either of her ass-cheeks and squeezed them. He started licking her all the way from her clit till her asshole. The warm water was falling on her body and some of it was travelling all the way to her vagina. Suraj sipped that water and found it tasty. That encouraged him to lick her as wildly as possible. Rachel pressed his head further into her pubic area and let him lick to his and her heart's content.

He made her reach a lovely orgasm which made her body slightly tremble on the spot. Once done with her orgasm, she gestured him to stand up. Rachel, then, flung her arms around his neck and kissed him deeply. They made out for another two minutes before Suraj asked her, "Babe, please suck me now..."

Rachel smiled and got down. She pulled down his underwear to reveal the good old Indian cock. She wrapped her Canadian lips around it and started sucking him off. Just like Suraj, she also found the water that she sipped while sucking his cock to be really tasty. That encouraged her as well to suck his cock harder. Suraj let his cock be sucked for another few minutes before gesturing her to stop.

"I want to continue in bed." said Suraj.

Rachel got up and grabbed a towel and with that, started wiping Suraj's body. She dabbed it on his skin and wiped him off completely. He, then grabbed the same towel and started wiping her body with it. Having wiped her up completely, he wrapped the towel around her body. Rachel saw that and smiled at him.

They got out of the shower. Rachel combed her hair in front of the mirror as a naked Suraj just watched her. She looked so sexy with just a towel wrapping around her naked body. It made his cock throb. Moments later, he held the sides of her waist and turned her around. He kissed her and then lifted her off her feet and took her to her bed.

He placed her on her bed and got on top of her. He kissed her lips before moving down and kissing her neck for some time. As Rachel enjoyed getting her neck kissed, Suraj held the knot of the towel and pulled it to make the towel fall on either side of her body and reveal the sexy, tanned, white Canadian body.

Suraj immediately left her neck and homed in on her belly and showered kisses all over it. He kissed and licked her navel. He worked on her belly for some time. She just chuckled when he went for her belly. To her, it felt like he likes her belly a lot and she had absolutely no problems with it and let him have his way with it.

With his hands, he grabbed both her breasts and started squeezing it and playing with her erect pink nipples. Once he had enough of her belly, he moved up and took her breast in his mouth and sucked her nipples. But pretty soon, he gestured her to open her legs. Rachel obliged and Suraj placed his dark Indian cock once again on the white Canadian pussy and pushed it in. She was lubricated enough that it was no problem for him to enter her.

He thrusted a few more before being inside her completely. He savored the feeling of her vaginal walls wrapping his cock completely. Rachel now waited for the pounding to begin. But it did not start. Instead, she felt Suraj wrap his arms around her body and embracing her. Rachel went with the flow and wrapped her around him too. Suraj, then, turned sideways and let her be on top of him making sure that his cock doesn't leave her vagina. Rachel looked in his eyes. He was smiling.

"Tonight... you fuck me." told Suraj.

Rachel was a little surprised with this move. He had experimented many positions with her but this was the first time he was asking her to be on top. Rachel got down and kissed him as a thank you. She got up to straddle him. She placed her hands on his broad chest and took a deep breath.

Rachel, then, started moving her hips forward and backward to fuck him and get fucked by him. She was enjoying it. It was new and exciting. She loved that she was in control. This way she could control the speed and spot where she wanted his cock to hit her vagina. She kept at it and enjoyed it. Suraj's hands were on her thighs and he was caressing them which in turn were turning her on even further. Lost in this lovely feeling, she never realized when his hands left her thighs and instead, reached her breasts and started squeezing them and playing and pinching her nipples.

Rachel maintained the speed of pumping as she enjoyed the sensations on her breasts that his hands were causing. Soon enough, he traced his hands down and reached her belly. As she expected, he started gently kneading her belly. Rachel enjoying that too. But her focus was mainly on his cock that she was fucking with her vagina. Minutes passed by and gradually the speed of pumping increased.

Suraj then changed his move. He got his one finger placed it just above her navel. Suraj then started makes circles around her navel with his finger. Each circle he created made Rachel feel like he was inching closer to her navel hole and pretty soon he would dip his finger in it. But it never happened. Suraj continued this move and Rachel tried to anticipate when he'd dip it in. Just then, an orgasm started building up inside her. She increased the speed of pumping and that made her feel the orgasm approach her even faster. But she also had her mind on his finger that was teasing her navel.

Rachel's pumping reached her maximum but the speed at which Suraj was creating circles around her navel was the same. Just a minute later, she knew she was going to cum any second. She maintained the pumping speed. Her breath quickened and became labored. She dug her fingernails in his chest hard. Suraj, then, dipped his finger in her navel and gently rubbed it. At that exact moment, Rachel came and she came hard. She screamed loudly several times as the orgasm washed over her.

Once her orgasm was done, she fell over Suraj's chest and rested there. Suraj let her rest for a few seconds before turning her around and fucking her. He came inside her within minutes. He fell over Rachel as well. Rachel cradled his head as they both panted. Rachel was wondering just one thing: "Did him dipping his finger in her navel made her orgasm or was it just a co-incidence?"

Minutes later, Suraj got up. He kissed her and then, kissed her belly, before rolling over lying next to her. He pulled the comforter over their bodies. Rachel looked at him and said, "Hey... can I ask you something?"

"Sure... go ahead." said Suraj.

"Well... every time I have sex with you, I notice something, which is that you love touching and rubbing and kissing my belly. I was just wondering what is it? Do you like my belly a lot?" asked Rachel.

Suraj initially hesitated.

"Well... okay... please don't think of me as some kind of freak." said Suraj.

"No... never... tell me." said Rachel.

"Well... I have always had a sexual fetish for a female belly." said Suraj.

"Really?" asked Rachel.

"Yeah... people usually don't find a woman's belly attractive but I find it sexy. In fact, it's my favorite part of a female body. When I look at it, I feel like I am looking at that part of a woman's body inside which she creates a life... and yours is just the most perfect belly I have ever seen." said Suraj.

"Is it?" asked Rachel.

"Yeah... it's taut and not chubby, not bony. It has just the right amount of fat that I love, making it so lovable. Plus, you have that beautiful t-shaped navel which makes your belly even cuter, sexier and so perfect that I would love to watch my babies grow inside it." said Suraj, realizing he completely let himself go on that question.

Rachel looked at with wonder. She realized what a fetish actually meant.

"So, every time I see your belly, I feel like touching, caressing, kneading, kissing... just showering love all over it. But if you are uncomfortable with it, I can try to control it." said Suraj.

"Not at all... it's just a fetish. It's good that you let me know about it." said Rachel.

"Thanks for understanding." said Suraj.

"No problem... now let's go to sleep... Good night!" wished Rachel.

"Good night, Rach!" said Suraj.

As usual, there was a decent gap between as they lied down to sleep. Rachel just kept on thinking what Suraj had just told her. She liked his honesty with her. She loved his explanation of his fetish. It clarified so well why he would never forget to touch and kiss her belly whenever he got a chance. Then, suddenly she realized the last line he said about her belly, "I would love to watch my babies grow inside it". Instead of finding it worrisome or offensive, she loved it. She blushed thinking about it.

She realized she had not fallen asleep immediately after sex, as she usually would. In fact, she kept on thinking about his fetish. Several minutes had passed already. That was when she suddenly felt Suraj's hand on her belly. He placed it on her belly for less than a second before removing it. A few seconds later, he placed it again and removed it again.

Rachel found it amusing. He was behaving like a little kid trying to steal candy. She noticed that he had removed his hand and did not try to place it again on her belly. Realizing that, she moved her hand towards him. She grabbed his wrist and pulled his hand towards herself and placed it on her belly.

"Rachel... you awake?" asked Suraj.

"Yep!" said Rachel.

"I... I didn't... I was just..." stuttered Suraj, as he tried to explain to her what he was trying to do when he touched her belly thinking she was asleep.

"It's alright, Suraj. You have a fetish and it's harmless. I am fine with it." said Rachel.

Suraj heard that and moved near to her and hugged her and kissed her on her cheek while gently feeling her belly.

"Hey, now... did you forget the rule we agreed upon. No hugging and kissing after we've had sex. We are in 'friends' mode after sex." said Rachel.

"Yeah... but the thing is... you are lying naked next to me right now. That's not what friends do. I want to change that rule. We can hug each other as long as we are both naked in a bed together." said Suraj.

"But Suraj... that's not..." said Rachel, trying to gather words.

"Please, Rachel... " pleaded Suraj.

Rachel thought about it. Suraj had never asked anything from her prior to this and he was just asking for hugs.

"Alright... but no other changes ever again." Said Rachel.

"Okay..." said a delighted Suraj, who then kissed Rachel on her cheek again.

Rachel turned to her side. Suraj spooned her against himself and placed his hand on her belly and gently rubbed it. Rachel smiled.

"Hey Rach... just so you know... this was the first time I tried to touch your belly when you were asleep... or at least I thought you were" said Suraj.

Rachel chuckled at his statement coz now he felt like a kid who was caught stealing candy.

"It's okay, Suraj. We both know that's a lie." said Rachel. Suraj chuckled. They both quickly drifted off to sleep.

The next day was followed with a lot of sex again. They were enjoying the 'friends with benefits' arrangement to the fullest. The casual sex was amazing. At night, once they were done with sex, Suraj lay again next to Rachel, spooning her and gently caressing her belly. Rachel just smiled at how addicted he was to her belly.

"It's Halloween, the coming Friday. Have you decided what are you gonna wear?" asked Rachel.

"Not really. I usually don't go to Halloween parties." said Suraj.

"Really?... Well, this time I'm inviting you to the Halloween party in this building. Find a costume for yourself." said Rachel.

"Okay... have you decided on your costume?" asked Suraj.

"No... not yet. But I will decide." Said Rachel.

The slept off holding each other. In the morning, Suraj went back to his place and start deciding what should he wear.

They didn't see each other until Friday. Suraj reached the venue, dressed as Sherlock Holmes, with a long over coat and deerstalker cap. He wore his regular clothes underneath the coat. He looked decent. He reached the terrace of the building and searched for Rachel. Pretty soon, he found her and when he saw her, his jaw just dropped.

She was dressed in a sexy native American girl costume, with a low-neck top showing off her breasts, a matching sexy skirt showing off her sexy legs, a headband and furry legwarmers and shoes to complement the dress. She looked ravishing. Her tanned skin and blue eyes accentuated her beauty. But what Suraj noticed was that her top covered nothing beneath her breasts and exposed her perfect belly entirely.

"No way can this be a co-incidence" thought Suraj.

He was right. Rachel had specifically chosen that outfit to entice and tease him and it was doing just that. Rachel saw Suraj and called him up. He moved towards her and she asked, "Hey... Sherlock Holmes... that's nice."

"Thanks!" replied Suraj.

"How's my outfit?" asked Rachel.

He looked into her eyes and saw the naughty look.

"Rachel... you're... so bad." said Suraj. Rachel chuckled.

"Well... let's see how much you can control yourself. By the way, I won't mind if you wanna touch my belly." said Rachel.

"No... not in public, Rachel. It's a private thing." said Suraj.

"Well, then you gotta control yourself." said Rachel.

They took their drinks and started chatting. Suraj tried hard to divert his attention but it became more and more difficult for him. He decided not to face Rachel or look at her. Rachel quickly noticed it.

They were standing near the edge of the roof when Rachel got approached by a guy.

"Hi... I'm Adam." introduced the guy.

"Rachel!" introduced Rachel as she shook his hand.

"Wow... you look sexy tonight, Rachel." complimented Adam.

"Oh really... well, this friend of mine here doesn't think so." She said pointing towards Suraj.

Adam looked at Suraj.

"Really?" asked Adam.

"Yeah... he thinks I look so bad that he won't even look at me." said Rachel.

Clearly, Rachel was playing her game and teasing him for his fetish, Suraj knew.

"Dude... what are you? Gay or something? She looks so hot." said Adam.

Suraj looked at Adam with fire in his eyes. He felt, for some reason, jealous of him.

Rachel wanted to tease him further so she faced Adam and started making small-talks with him. They talked for another five minutes. After which, Rachel noticed that Suraj was gone and she couldn't find him.

"Where did he go?" Rachel asked Adam.

"I dunno. He took off while we were talking." Said Adam.

Rachel scanned the terrace and did not find him anywhere.

"So, I was wondering... how about you and I-" Adam started.

"Yeah, whatever..." said Rachel cutting him off and then she took off as well. Adam looked dumbfounded.

Rachel took out her phone that she had tucked in her skirt and called him up.

"Hey... where are you?" asked Rachel, as he answered the call.

"Downstairs... near my car... I think I'll just leave." said Suraj.

"Wait why?... let me come downstairs. Let's talk." said Rachel.

She walked downstairs and met with him near his car.

"What happened, Suraj?" asked Rachel.

"Nothing..." said Suraj.

"Okay... I'm sorry for wearing this outfit. It didn't wanna make you feel uncomfortable. I just wanted to play with you a bit... I'm really sorry." said Rachel.

"It's not just that, Rachel." said Suraj.

"Then what else is it?" asked Rachel calmly.

"Well... you were..." Suraj hesitated in saying it.

"What is it?" asked Rachel.

"Well... upstairs... you were talking to that guy... I mean... I... I know you said we were free to date anyone but... I never thought of dating another girl since I had you... I..." Suraj found it hard to piece together but nonetheless Rachel understood everything that he wanted to say.

"Let get in the car and talk about it." said Rachel before they entered the car.

Once inside the car, Rachel took off his deerstalker cap he wore and placed it aside.

"Suraj... if you think that I was gonna date that guy then you know nothing about my preferences... Did you notice how cocky he was? He'd be the last guy in the world I'd date. Honestly, since I have been having sex with you, dating has never crossed my mind. I'm happy with what we have between us. I want just you... at least for the next few years." clarified Rachel.

Rachel moved towards Suraj and held his head before kissing him. He kissed her back as they started making out. Rachel quickly noticed Suraj brought his hands down and placed them on her belly and felt it. Rachel was amused by it. Poor guy had controlled his desire for so long that she let him have his way with her belly. He caressed it as their make out session continued. Soon enough, he broke the kiss and moved down and showered kisses on her belly and kissed her navel. He kissed her belly to his heart's content. Rachel felt it ticklish and arousing.

Once he was done, he lifted his head up and said, "You look so sexy tonight in that outfit."

Rachel smiled before moving forward and kissing him again.

"Let's have sex." said Rachel.

"Okay... let's go upstairs to your home." said Suraj.

"No... tonight, I wanna do it here inside this car." said Rachel.

"Really? Here?" asked Suraj.

"Yeah... but it's gonna get cold at night. Can you go upstairs and bring my comforter down from my home?" asked Rachel.

"Sure... But don't you dare go away from here." said Suraj.

Rose chuckled. "I'll be right here, Suraj."

Suraj went upstairs and Rachel waited for him in the car. But she thought about what he had just said. He had felt jealous when he saw her with someone else. Even though they were friends with benefits, he wanted her all for himself and he wanted himself to be all for her. This and his jealousy to see her with someone else felt adorable and endearing to her and she just loved him for it. She smiled as she thought about it.

He shortly arrived with her comforter and they together, they moved in the backseat of the car.

Once inside, Suraj initiated and moved towards Rachel, holding her face and kissing her. Rachel kissed him back. Her hands were around his neck. Soon, Suraj pushed his tongue inside her mouth as their tongues started licking each other. With one hand, Suraj pulled off her headband. Rachel took off his overcoat. Suraj moved his hands down from her face to her shoulders. They continued making out. He slowly moved his hands behind her and found the zipper of her top and pulled it down. Rachel felt her top go loose. She started unbuttoning his shirt and quickly took it off. She ran her fingers over his muscular chest. Suraj removed her top and realized she was naked underneath it. He brought his hands in front and gently tickled her armpits. Rachel giggled in his mouth as their kiss continued. He, then, placed them just above her breasts and traced them down to reach her nice breasts. He held them and gently squeezed them following it up with rubbing her nipples with his thumbs. Rachel enjoyed her breasts being played with. Suraj, then, got his hands down and placed them on her belly and played with it. Rachel let him do that. Honestly, she had started enjoying it when Suraj worked on her belly.

Rachel broke the kiss and moved down to kiss his neck. She made her way down to reach his chest and showered kisses over his chest. She brought her fingers down and unbuckled his belt and opened his pants. She gestured him to take them off and Suraj obliged as he took his pants off along with his underwear. Once they were off, Suraj felt the cold weather in his nether regions. Rachel realized it and asked him to get under the comforter. He covered his naked self with the same and Rachel got under the comforter. She searched for his erect cock and found it soon. She started masturbating him. Suraj loved her warm hands wrapped around his cock. A minute later, Rachel opened her mouth and took his hard manhood inside it. Suraj lost it. The cold weather felt like it was biting his body but Rachel lips wrapped around his cock was giving the warmth he needed as she gave him head. He placed his one hand behind Rachel's head and caressed her hair. With his other hand, he rubbed her sexy back and gently scratched it with his fingernails. Rachel loved the gentle scratching. It was erotic and aroused her so much.