Friends with Benefits/Love?

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The blowjob continued for several minutes. Suraj, then, brought his hands down and found the zipper of Rachel's skirt and pulled it down along with panties. As Rachel continued with the fellatio, Suraj brought his hands down and reached her ass and rubbed her ass-cheeks. He slowly started squeezing them in his hands. He pinched them before smacking them hard. Rachel moaned with his cock in her mouth, "Umm". Suraj liked it. He got his fingers to his mouth and licked them to make them wet. Once he was satisfied with it, he brought his finger down and started rubbing her asshole with it. Rachel was surprised when he started doing it and enjoyed the little asshole play, he was doing. For the next several minutes, this continued before Suraj grabbed her hair and gently eased her mouth off his cock.

"Let's fuck!" he said.

Rachel came up and pecked his lips.

"C'mon!" said Rachel.

Suraj held her body and turned on the spot such that now she was lying down and he was on top of her. They kissed before Suraj directed his cock into her vagina and they started fucking. Their naked bodies generated a good amount of heat and the comforter trapped it to create a good warmth around them.

They continued fucking. They had their hands wrapped around each other as they together fought the cold weather along with or because of their sexual intercourse. The sex was just basic. It involved him pumping his cock in and out of her and them kissing a lot but it was the cold weather around them that made it so hot and special.

Soon, Suraj came inside her and collapsed on top of her. Rachel came just once but she was content with it. She smiled as she thought of what Suraj had said earlier about him wanting her just for himself. She loved it. He rested his head just above her breasts. Rachel cradled it with her hands. Suraj realized that there wasn't a pillow for Rachel to place her head on. He, then, placed his arm underneath her head and asked her to use it as a pillow. She loved it. She didn't realize it but Suraj had created a special place in her heart for himself. They slept off in the car that night.

The next morning, they woke up and kissed, something that they never did. Suraj got up and wore his clothes. Rachel got up and wore her sexy native American outfit. As they got out, they realized it was chilly and Rachel felt it owing to her uncovered belly and legs. Suraj quickly took off his overcoat and wrapped it around Rachel as they made their way to Rachel's apartment. Rachel loved the chivalry he just showed. Once inside the apartment, they freshened up and Rachel changed into more comfortable clothes. They had their morning drink and then, Suraj lifted Rachel off her feet and carried her to the bedroom and they had sex. For the next 2 days, they had a huge amount of sex in different positions. On Monday morning, Suraj left. 2 days later, Rachel arrived at his place and they had sex then.

It was Friday evening around 7 o'clock when Suraj showed up at Rachel's apartment. He knocked on her door. Rachel opened the door looking tensed and distressed.

"Oh God... I'm so sorry, Suraj. I'm really busy tonight. I have a huge amount of work to do. I don't know if I have the time to have sex." said Rachel.

"Rach... please calm down!" said Suraj as he entered her home.

Rachel stopped and exhaled a few times to compose herself. Suraj held her hand and asked her, "Now tell me... What's the matter?"

"Well... I have to give this presentation in about 5 hours from now. I was given the task two days ago, but somehow it just obliviated from my mind until about half hour ago when I remembered it. I have to work so much. There is so much of number crunching and facts that I need to put in. Plus, I have to make the presentation beautiful to make it presentable... I don't know if I have enough time. I might lose my job, Suraj." explained Rachel.

Suraj understood that Rachel was stressed.

"Okay, Rach... Let me help you out in it tonight. Show me what needs to be done." said Suraj.

Rachel took him to her room where her laptop was on. She showed her different sets of data and several nos. that needed to be calculated. Suraj knew it would take a few hours to finish it.

"Okay Rach, let's divide the work. I'll take up the calculations. You start creating templates for the presentation. Do you have an extra laptop?" asked Suraj.

"Yeah... I have a personal one. This is my company laptop." said Rachel.

"Great... start creating templates on that. When they are ready, we'll transfer them to this laptop." told Suraj.

"Okay." said Rachel.

"Write down the text but leave spaces for the numbers that I am calculating. Once I am done, we'll just add them to the slides." said Suraj.

Rachel flashed the thumbs up sign and got down to work. She started creating templates. She added images, chose appropriate fonts and applied effects.

Suraj, on the other hand, started working on the data. He calculated numbers that he was sure of. In case he had any confusion, he'd ask Rachel about the same. She would tell him what needs to be done and he'd get back to working on the same.

They kept on working. They started at around 7:15 and at about 9:30, Suraj announced, "I'm done."

"You are?... Everything?" asked Rachel.

"Yes... you can check it if you want." replied Suraj.

"No that's okay... I believe you." told Rachel. Suraj smiled.

"I would need another 15 minutes to finish these templates. God, can't believe I have already made 30 of them." told Rachel.

"Alright... I'll make some dinner." said Suraj as he walked off to the kitchen.

Rachel felt so grateful. She admired how Suraj had helped her that night as she continued working. In the kitchen, Suraj found all ingredients required to make macaroni and cheese. So, he decided to make some of that. By the time Rachel finished, so was he.

"Hey Rach, dinner is ready." said Suraj as he entered her room.

"Hey, I wanna finish my work first. So that I can have my dinner at peace." said Rachel.

"Alright... let's start with that then." Said Suraj.

Suraj sat down next to her with Rachel's laptop. Rachel would ask specific numbers required in the slides and Suraj would tell her the same. She'd alter the text, if required, that she had written based on the numbers that had come out.

A little more than hour later, Rachel was done with her work. She sent it to the required people and breathed a sigh of relief. It would have required her at least 6 hours to finish the same work with out Suraj but thanks to him, she finished it with about an hour to spare.

They got to the kitchen and served themselves the mac and cheese that Suraj had prepared. At peace, Rachel had her dinner with no worries at all. Suraj ate as well. Once they were done, Rachel said, "Thanks for helping me out tonight. It was impossible without your help."

Suraj realized that Rachel had a string of cheese around her lips. He reached out and wiped it off with his thumb. Rachel saw that and smiled.

"C'mon... let's have-" Rachel started but was cut off because of a yawn she needed to take.

"Let's have sex." Rachel continued after taking a nice big yawn.

They got up but as Rachel started moving towards her bedroom, Suraj held her and lifted her off her feet in his arms perpendicular to him and carried her to her bedroom. Rachel playfully placed her arms around his neck as he carried her.

He placed her on bed and got on it too, lying next to Rachel. Rachel expected him to kiss her and start taking off her clothes. Instead, he pulled the comforter over and covered themselves with it. Rachel was surprised. She looked at him quizzically.

"Babe... you are tired, tonight. Take rest." said Suraj.

Rachel's heart just melted. She loved that he cared about her feeling sleepy.

"Are you sure, Suraj?" asked Rachel to confirm.

"Of course, Rach... You take rest tonight. We can have sex tomorrow as well." said Suraj.

Rachel couldn't help it. She snuggled up to him and whispered a thanks to him. Suraj hugged her back. He got his hands down, lifted her shirt up and placed his hand on her belly to feel it. Rachel just chuckled lightly but she liked that he felt her soft, perfect belly.

Rachel closed her eyes. Just a minute later, she felt Suraj kissing her forehead. It was a long kiss. He was letting her know that he cared about her. Once he broke the kiss, Rachel opened her eyes and looked into his for a few seconds. She then, moved forwards and placed her lips over his as they kissed each other. Soon, they started making out. But it was different. Usually, their make out sessions were very sexual in nature. They would lick each other's tongues and exchange saliva. But, at that moment, they were just kissing each other's lips. It was romantic. Once it ended, Rachel placed her head on his broad chest. Suraj cradled her head with his arms. He kissed her forehead once again. Rachel smiled before they both went to sleep that night.

The next morning, Rachel woke up feeling energetic and fresh. She realized she had slept for more than 9 hours. Perhaps that's how tired she felt last night. She freshened up to realize that Suraj was already up and cooking breakfast for them.

Once it was ready, he laid it out on the table and together they had breakfast.

"Hey... Thanks for helping me last night." said Rachel.

"No worries, Rach." replied Suraj.

"No... I want to give you something back for that." said Rachel.

"Ask me anything." Rachel continued, "and I'll do it for you."

"It's not needed, Rachel." said Suraj.

"Well... doesn't matter... ask me." said Rachel.

Suraj thought about it for a while. Rachel waited.

"Can we try anal tonight?" asked Suraj.

Rachel was shocked. She almost spat out her coffee.

"You wanna have anal sex with me? I've never done it before." told Rachel.

"Me neither... wanted to try once... forget it, I'll ask something else." said Suraj.

"No no... you asked me for anal... you'll get it... Tonight, we'll have anal sex." told Rachel.

"You sure, Rach?" asked Suraj.

"Positive... but can we not have sex any time before that? I want to mentally prepare myself for that." said Rachel.

"Of course, Rach." said Suraj.

"Thanks... be prepared tonight... We'll start at 9." said Rachel.

Suraj smiled and jumped at her, held her and kissed her as if he was thanking her. Rachel kissed him back. They kissed for several seconds before breaking it. Rachel was expecting him to lift her shirt up and touch and caress her belly but he didn't, she realized. Perhaps it was the excitement of doing it in Rachel's ass that made him forget everything.

Suraj spent the rest of the Saturday helping Rachel out in her household chores. In the afternoon, he went out and got a good lube for the anal sex he would be getting in a few hours. Post dinner, he patiently waited for the clock to strike 9. Rachel, some minutes earlier, went inside her room and asked Suraj to come inside when she told him to. Suraj agreed.

The clock struck 9 and almost immediately, Rachel called him in. He went inside and saw that Rachel had laid out a separate spare mattress on the floor. She had covered it with a sheet. But what made Suraj quickly forget all of that was the fact that Rachel was lying on the mattress in doggie position with her ass towards Suraj. Suraj's mouth fell open looking at her in that position. Not that he had not seen her ever in that position, but he would always take her vaginally in that position. The anticipation of anal got him and his cock excited. Suraj noticed how Rachel was seductively swaying her ass from side to side or making small circles with it to entice him.

Suraj just lost his mind. He quickly took off his clothes and got naked. Rachel swayed her ass even more enticingly making Suraj's cock throb crazily. Once naked, he quickly got down and placed himself behind her. He placed both his hands on the white Canadian ass-cheeks and squeezed them hard. Rachel enjoyed the move although she was a bit afraid of going forward with the anal mainly because she had never done it.

Once he was done squeezing her ass-cheeks hard, he smacked them once. A sexy 'Ahh!' sound came out of Rachel's mouth. Suraj liked it and smacked them hard once again. His cock loved it too. So, he smacked her ass-cheeks one, two, three, five, ten, twenty times in quick succession. Rachel enjoyed the pain he was causing to her ass by smacking them hard. Once he was done, he placed his hands on her hips and looked at what he had done to her ass and admired it. His smacking had turned the Canadian girl's white ass to scarlet red. Rachel was panting as she enjoyed the stinging sensation on her ass-cheeks. Suraj, then, puckered his lips and kissed her ass. He kissed her ass-cheeks a few times before sticking out his tongue and licking them, coating them with his saliva. Rachel found the cooler and wet saliva relieving on her stinging ass.

With his hands on her hips, he placed his two thumbs on her ass-cheeks, pressed them into it and pulled them apart. It revealed her lovely, beautiful, puckered asshole to him. Suraj got his nose down to her asshole and sniffed it. He sniffed it some more before sticking his tongue out and touching her asshole with the tip of his tongue. Rachel twitched as she felt his tongue on her asshole. Suraj loved her reaction. He paid no attention to her vagina. Tonight's main attraction was Rachel's asshole. He would sniff it, kiss it, lick it and fuck it.

Suraj started licking her asshole with his tongue, till it went dry. Then, he gathered enough saliva in his mouth, brought it to his tongue and applied it to her asshole with his tongue while licking her it. Rachel loving the way he was working her asshole. She was enjoying the feeling. Her asshole felt wet and his tongue kept stimulating it. He kept at it until one time, he gathered his saliva and instead of applying it on her asshole with his tongue, he spat his saliva in her asshole. Rachel heard the quite audible spitting and it turned her on even further. He spat some more. Before taking his fingers and sucking them in his mouth to make them wet. He, then, placed one finger on her asshole and started rubbing his saliva on it. Rachel was enjoying it when suddenly she got surprised. Suraj drove his finger inside her asshole. He was one knuckle deep.

Rachel moaned loudly. It was confusing if her moan was erotic or painful. But Suraj did not remove his finger out. But he did realize that her asshole was incredibly tight, judging from the way it was clenching his finger. He started rotating it inside her. Rachel enjoyed this move. It was incredible. He massaged her asshole for the next several minutes before asking Rachel, "Shall we begin?"

"Okay." replied Rachel, a few seconds later, "Apply lube on your cock, please."

That's when Suraj realized that he forgot to bring the lube in the room. He quickly got up and told Rachel about it before coming back with it. Rachel psyched herself up for losing her anal virginity. He came back with the lube and got in position. He excitement was off the charts. He took some lube and applied it on his cock.

Shortly afterwards, Rachel felt his cock touching her asshole and rubbing it. Her breathing became quick.

"You ready, sweetheart?" asked Suraj. He saw her head nod.

Suraj placed his hands on the sides of her curvaceous waist and pushed it in. Rachel felt his cock separate her ass-cheeks and go inside her. Rachel gasped loudly. Suraj stopped with 2 inches of his cock inside Rachel's anus. He waited for Rachel's labored breath to go away. It never did.

Several seconds later, he pushed it again as another 2 inches went inside her anus. Rachel gasped loudly again. He waited for a few seconds before pushing it all the way in, stopping until he buried his cock inside her anus to the hilt and his pubic hair were touching her skin. Rachel screamed a little but then no voice came out of her.

Suraj thought it meant she had accepted his cock in her anus completely. Rachel couldn't find her voice to say anything. His cock had overpowered her completely. Her breath was loud and she was breathing and exhaling quite audibly.

Suraj, then pumping his cock in and out of her anus. It wasn't as smooth as when he fucked her vagina but it was enjoyable for sure. Suraj savored the moment as he too lost his anal virginity, in terms of fucking a woman's anus. He didn't stop, just altered his speed. He saw Rachel shake her head in excitement, he guessed as he started fucking her hard. He showed her no mercy. His speed of fucking caused his balls to vibrate back and forth violently. Soon they started hitting her vagina. Her vaginal juices started coating his balls and soon the juices were dripping down his balls. He reached below and grabbed her belly and started rubbing and kneading it. With his other hand, he started scratching her back.

The excitement of fucking Rachel's ass took its toll soon. Suraj was unable to control and soon, he roared as his cock burst out and started cumming inside Rachel's anus. He realized he had lasted just about half the time that he usually did.

Rachel fell forward and so did Suraj who fell on top of her. He kissed her back as he rested. A minute later, he rolled off her and sat up on the mattress. Rachel was lying on her stomach. He checked Rachel's anus and saw a trickle of his semen was coming out of her asshole and running into her vagina. Suraj admired the view. It looked sexy.

He moved towards Rachel who was panting.

"Baby... you okay?" asked Suraj.

Rachel didn't reply. She turned her head towards him and her eyes met his. Suraj tried to figure out what her expression was, when suddenly Rachel's panting grew louder and she started breathing heavily. Suddenly, her body jerked.

Suraj immediately asked her, "Rach... are you okay?", sounding concerned.

Rachel's body jerked again as her heavy breathing continued.

"Rach..." asked Suraj once again. Rachel's body jerked again.

She immediately said, "Please take me to the bathroom... quickly."

Her body jerked again. Suraj immediately knew what was happening. He got up and lifted her up in his arms and carried her to the bathroom. He placed her on the toilet and almost immediately, Rachel started pooping. She was panting and feeling so embarrassed.

Suraj stood there by her side. He caressed her hair to make her feel comfortable. Rachel just kept pooping until several minutes later she was done. Rachel leaned back and rested while Suraj caressed her hair. He pressed the knob and flushed it down the drain. Rachel gathered some toilet paper and reached down to clean herself.

The second she bent down to clean herself, a sharp arose from somewhere near her anus and she screamed in pain. Suraj could feel the pain she was going through in her blood-curdling scream. He realized what a big mistake he had made by doing anal with her.

Once the pain subsided, Rachel looked up at him.

"I can't bend forward." she said.

Without hesitation, he grabbed the toilet paper from her. He bent down and reached the place and started cleaning her. Even then, she writhed in pain. Suraj did not find it disgusting. In fact, he was feeling guilty for making her go through this pain.

Once done, Rachel tried getting up but was stopped by the sharp pain in her anus.

"I can't get up." she said. Suraj saw tears forming in her eyes.

"Let me help you." said Suraj.

He got one hand below her knees and with the other held her back. As carefully as possible, he lifted her up, not to cause her any pain. She did feel slight pain though. He slowly carried her to her bed and placed her carefully on it. Rachel slowly adjusted herself to lay on her side.

"Rach... are you okay?" he asked her as he laid down beside her. He was facing Rachel's back.