Friends with Benefits/Love?

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Baby... are you comfortable?" asked Suraj to Rachel.

She nodded. Suraj began pumping. Rachel's breath quickly became labored. She realized that that position had given Suraj more access to her vagina and now he was fucking her hard and his pumps won't stop until his cock would get completely buried inside her vagina. The smacking of their genitals was creating an audible thumping sound, providing both of them with a rhythm to carry on the sex. Suraj pumped harder. He was fucking her passionately. Rachel had her eyes closed and enjoyed his pumps. She then, felt one of his hands on her belly, lovingly caressing it. Rachel smiled and turned her head and looked at him. She conveyed to him, through her eyes, that she was enjoying everything that he was doing.

Oblivious to either of them, one of Rachel's neighbors was vigorously rubbing herself out. Their sexual encounter was one of the sexiest, so much better than any porno Jill had ever seen, perhaps because this one was happening live. Jill liked the way the brown guy was holding Rachel as he pumped into her. It was sexy. Then, she saw Rachel turning her head and smiled at him right after he did something with his hands. Jill couldn't see it. Rachel's back was obscuring her view. But she tried to figure out as she rubbed her vagina and fingered herself. "Are you rubbing her belly, big guy?" she thought to herself. That brought Jill even closer to an orgasm. Rachel's juices kept on dripping and bathed the brown guy's scrotum completely. She then, saw the brown guy lean further into Rachel while continuing to slam himself into her and kiss her lips. She saw Rachel kiss him back. This was the first time she saw them kiss and it looked so beautiful.

They fucked good for another minute and along with them Jill rubbed herself hard. Jill saw the expression on brown guy's face. He was close to cumming, she knew and found herself to be close as well. Just a few seconds later, she saw Rachel's body vibrate vigorously. "Girl, are you cumming?" Jill thought. She knew she was also just a few seconds away from an orgasm. She saw the brown guy reduce the speed of pumping as Rachel's orgasm subsided. Just moments later, she saw the brown guy say something. She couldn't hear it but it was clear from his expressions that he was about to cum. Jill anticipated if he would cum inside her or on her back or on her face. But defying all expectations, she saw Rachel sit down and open her mouth in front of his cock. "Girl... you're gonna let him cum in your mouth?" she thought. And that was exactly when her orgasm hit her and she screamed loudly. In the balcony, Suraj masturbated himself with Rachel sitting on the floor, with her mouth open. And then he came. He directed his cockhead towards her mouth and fired his semen.

It fired out of his pee-hole and travelled through the air and hit Rachel's tongue. Rachel was a little surprised but kept her mouth open, allowing him to ejaculate in her mouth. His sperm tasted salty and wheaty. He came a lot and filled her mouth almost full of his sperm. His orgasm felt so satisfying. He rested a few seconds with his eyes closed. Once he opened his eyes, he saw Rachel still on the floor, her mouth open, full of his sperm. She looked cute.

Jill's orgasm subsided. She opened her eyes to see the brown guy standing and Rachel sitting down with her mouth open, full of brown sperm. She then, saw Rachel hold his brown cock. She wrapped her mouth around his cockhead and sucked it some more to extract out anymore of the sperm. Jill then, saw her leave his cock. Rachel, then closed her mouth and swallowed his sperm. "You got a nice warm morning drink, baby..." she thought looking at Rachel.

Jill saw the brown guy's legs giving out. He collapsed on the floor and hugged Rachel. Rachel hugged him back. Jill loved watching this scene. She then, saw the brown guy kissing Rachel's forehead. It was a nice long kiss. Jill smiled. She saw the expression on the brown guy's face and knew what that kiss really meant.

Rachel's heart skipped a beat once again as he kissed her forehead. She fought the feelings again. Soon, they gathered their clothes and went inside the home, not knowing that their actions that morning on the balcony, had also made their neighbor cum really hard.

Once inside, Rachel began wearing her clothes. Suraj stopped her.

"Babe... how about we have a naked Saturday today?" he asked.

Rachel liked the idea and affirmed.

They went inside her bathroom and cleaned themselves. Then, they took a nice warm shower and came out. They wiped themselves clean but did not wear any clothes.

"I'm gonna make some breakfast." said Rachel.

She went into the kitchen and cooked some toast and coffee. They had their breakfast.

"What do you wanna do now?" asked Rachel.

"Well... it's gonna take me some time to regain energy to have sex again. How about we just rest?" said Suraj.

He held Rachel's hand and led her to her bedroom. Rachel sat on the bed. Her back rested against the bed's headboard and her legs were spread out. Suraj crawled between her legs and placed his head on her belly and hugged her and rested. Rachel covered themselves with the comforter. She had slept well that night. She did not need rest at that time. She switched on the TV and started watching something.

Soon, she heard Suraj lightly snoring. Rachel saw him and smiled. She placed a hand on his head. He slept like a baby.

"You must be so tired, honey..." thought Rachel and then went back to watching TV.

What Rachel did not know was that last night, while she slept, Suraj had woken up and spent several hours just watching her sleep and gently kissing her forehead. He had slept just a few hours last night and that's why he felt sleepy.

Hours later, when he woke up, Rachel was still there, caressing his hair.

"Had a nice sleep, baby?" asked Rachel.

"What time is it?" he asked.

"It's 12." she said.

Suraj rose out of his bed and yawned. Rachel went into the kitchen and started making lunch for them. Suraj came and saw Rachel in the kitchen, wearing nothing but an apron. Suraj's dick started rising. He came and stood behind her. He held her curvaceous waist and opened the knots of her apron with his teeth. The apron fell down and she was naked.

"Baby... I'm cooking right now." said Rachel.

Suraj switched off the gas. He kissed her back and kissed it all the way down to her pussy and started licking it. It aroused Rachel. She started panting. He licked her for several minutes, before turning her around and placing her on the kitchen slab. He then, licked her for the next several minutes until she came.

She felt him kiss her forehead once she came. She fought it out once again but she knew it was becoming increasingly difficult for her. She got down and held his cock.

"Baby... I'm saving myself for tonight. Just let it be." he said.

Rachel let go off it. She washed her hands, wore her apron and started cooking again. Suraj helped her out.

They had lunch.

"How do you wanna do it tonight?" asked Rachel.

"Well... I had liked how we did it last night... on the balcony." said Suraj.

"Me too..." said Rachel and they both smiled.

At night, after dinner, they both laid out the mattress in the balcony and got down on it. They covered themselves with the comforter and started kissing. They kissed for several minutes. Once they were done, Suraj asked her.

"How do you wanna do it?"

"Missionary... I like it..." said Rachel after thinking for a few seconds.

Suraj smiled and kissed her forehead.

"Alright." he said.

He placed his hard cock on her vagina and pushed it. They started doing it. He pumped her nice and slow and full of passion. Rachel enjoyed being pumped like that. Her eyes were closed.

Suddenly she felt it again. He kissed her forehead. She opened her eyes and saw him. He looked into hers as he kept pumping her. Rachel found it so hard. Him kissing her forehead would always bring her close to feelings of the L-word. But she wanted to fight them. It was the same thing that had caused the terrible heartbreak for her a few months ago. She did not want to suffer another heartbreak. She had to fight these feelings, she kept thinking.

That was when Suraj kissed her forehead once again. She knew that was it for her. She couldn't take it anymore. Tears fell out of eyes as she said, "Stop kissing me like that Suraj... or else..." she trailed off unable to complete her words.

"Or else what, Rachel?" asked Suraj.

Rachel tried to gather words as Suraj pumped her. Tears kept felling out of her eyes.

"Or else I'll fall in love with you." said Rachel.

Suraj stopped pumping her. Rachel wept.

He saw her weeping. He kissed her forehead again.

"so fall in love with me... coz I already have... fallen in love with you, Rachel." Said Suraj.

Rachel saw him and he confessed her love for her. She did not know what to do. Her feeble heart was pushing her closer to him but her brain told otherwise.

"I want to be with you, Rachel... I want to have a family with you. I want to make babies with you... so many of them... and watch them grow up as we grow old together." said Suraj.

Rachel's eyes were closed. His words were driving her further into him as she tried to stop herself.

Suddenly, a thought came into her head.

"Rachel... what's stopping you from falling in love with him?" she thought.

"Isn't he the kind of man you always wanted? Isn't he honest? Remember how honestly he told you about his fetish. Doesn't he care about you? Remember how he helped you that night to finish your office work... and how he didn't wanna have sex with you coz you were tired. Isn't he sensitive? Remember how emotional he got when he thought he had assaulted you. And now here he is telling you how much he loves you. Will you ever find any other man like him?..." she kept thinking.

Suraj saw how emotional she was. He kissed her forehead once again.

Rachel just let herself go. She hugged him tightly and cried her heart out. She let herself fall in love with him.

They kept hugging each other for a long time. Rachel kept on crying. Suraj gently caressed her hair to comfort her and let her know that he loved her and cared for her.

"I love you, Suraj... I love you so much." said Rachel as she sobbed.

"I love you too, Rachel... I love you too." said Suraj.

They kept hugging. They didn't wanna have sex. They just wanted to be close. They slept off holding each other that night full of love for one another.

The next morning, Rachel woke up with a heart full of love for the man beside her. She kissed him and thought about their relationship. They had started out as Friends with benefits but without even trying, their relationship had evolved into just pure and simple love for each other.

Suraj woke up and saw Rachel. "How're you, my love... feeling better." he asked her.

Rachel loved that he addressed her as 'my love'. She kissed him.

From that day onwards, their love just got deeper and deeper. Within a month, he moved in with her and they started living together. It strengthened their relationship even further. Within another six months, he asked her to marry him. Of course, she said yes. In just weeks after that, they were married.

A few months later, when Suraj came back home from work, he saw Rachel standing in the living room, like she was waiting for him. She was blushing.

"Babe... what is it?" asked Suraj.

Feeling shy, she just placed a hand on her belly and looked at him. In an instant, he knew what it meant. He went towards her and hugged her as they celebrated her pregnancy. He kissed her several times. He, then got down and lifted her shirt up and kissed her soft, perfect belly. Rachel knew there was no element of his fetish in him kissing her belly at that moment. It was just the love for his child inside her.

Rachel suddenly remembered those words he had once said when he had told her about his fetish.

"I would love to watch my babies grow inside your perfect belly." she remembered.

She smiled thinking about as soon, it was going to be a reality.

Many years later, Rachel was sitting on the front porch of her house. She watched her four children playing in the garden one afternoon. They had two daughters and two sons. Their skin colors ranged from light brown to looking completely Indian. All of them had inherited their father's dark brown eyes and his jet-black hair. Clearly, their dad's Indian genes had completely overpowered their mother's white Canadian ones.

She loved watching her children play in the garden. Suraj arrived home shortly afterwards from work. He went straight for his kids and kissed all of them. His favorite one, unsurprisingly was his youngest one. Two-year old, little Priyanka.

He came and sat next to his wife and saw his children playing with her.

"Hey... got some news for you..." said Rachel.

"What is it?" asked Suraj.

She held his hand and placed it on her belly and smiled.

"You're pregnant again, baby?" asked Suraj admiringly.

Rachel nodded. He kissed her and then kissed her belly.

"I hope this one look white... coz otherwise I'm gonna feel guilty." said Suraj.

Rachel laughed and kissed him as they celebrated them becoming parents once more.