Friends With Consequences Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Time passes for a few minutes with nothing but the sound of the TV filling the awkward space and Jesse is only thinking about how much longer he has to endure this before he can go home. The silence is eventually broken when one of the Cows seems to remember his existence.

"Oh right, this guy is still here. Hey, what are you supposed to do when you have guests over?"

"How the hell am I supposed to know? Offer him something to eat or something."

"We already ate everything in our room. Go downstairs and ask mom what we got."

"Too lazy, you go."

"Well little guy, guess you're gonna go hungry. Unless you wanna eat some of this?" ( •̀ ω •́ )

"?!"

Jesse's face goes pale and he almost gags when the conversation ended with Kacey smacking her own massive butt! The human is so taken aback by the casual yet disturbingly vulgar suggestion that he doesn't have a clue what to say, thankfully her own sister is there to speak what's on the human's mind.

"Girl, nobody wants to eat your stank booty." ( ¬ - ¬)

Jesse can't agree more, even though he hasn't gotten close to it yet, the human can only imagine the state of the stocky Bovine's beastly butt just by the fact that she's a slob with a concerningly dirty room and undoubtedly poor hygiene!

"Hey, I'm sure there're plenty of guys out there that wouldn't mind a little funk."

"A little, yeah, sure. Why don't you go out and see if you can nab one then?"

(  ̄3 ̄)╭

"Like your ass is any better, just look at that big dark patch you're sitting on."

"Yeah, and the one right next to me is yours, we'd be in real trouble if mom didn't regularly change the sheets."

Is this what sisterly banter is supposed to be like? Jesse finds the topic of their conversation unbecoming of girls who would admittedly be gorgeous if only they dressed and acted like normal people. The conversation thankfully ends there while Jesse is considering telling Martha to wash their clothes as often as their sheets. The mere thought of eating a smelly Cow girl's ass is one he tries to shake out of his head while still feeling a bit of nausea. It's really a good thing that she didn't seem too serious about it. This relief doesn't last too long though as a ticklish sensation on Jesse's wrist is followed by a familiar voice in his head. And as he sits there, carrying on a conversation in his own mind, the human's face gets more and more pale.

"You missed a fragment... rip."

Kacey lays on the bed, mulling over her thoughts while watching her sister die for the third time since she took the controller. She was only half joking with what she said earlier, it really would be nice to find someone willing to give her stink hole a good, deep tonguing. The thing is that she knows there are many humans out there that are nasty like that and would eat even her and her sister's butts. However, both girls being anti-social shut-ins, it's not like they'd actually go out and meet people to find a guy or two to "take care of" them. She'd actually gotten her hopes up when her mom had brought this random guy into their room, however it's clear by his behaviour that he isn't into that kind of stuff. Maybe when this guy eventually runs away, their mom will bring someone who's actually willing to get a face full of stank cow butt, it is what it is.

This is what Kacey was thinking before out of nowhere, the human actually gets up from the chair they barely use and actually approaches her on the bed. The greatest surprize actually comes from the words he then speaks out of his mouth.

"Hey, d-do you really want me to... eat your ass?"

"What?" (⊙_⊙)

Yeah, that's what Jesse wants to ask as he hears the words come out of his own mouth! It takes everything he has to vomit these words out, words he's clearly reluctant to say. The fact that he's now sitting on the bed and closer to the Cow so that he can smell her stench even better makes it doubly hard! However, the conversation he'd had with the Demoness acting as his guiding angel compels him to make this most unlikely of moves! To be specific, he's compelled to serve all of the Cows' wants and needs, at first Krampus had given him the idea that he'd be acting as their 'friend', however, now it seems like he's more their caretaker or servant instead! He'd balked inside when the Demoness had told him to "go over there and eat Kacey's ass" because that's what the Bovine actually wanted, and he'd almost fainted when she went further to tell him to do everything they asked as his atonement! It seems that what he thought would be a job made difficult only by putting up with a musty stench all day is going to be exponentially more difficult than he can imagine! But what can he do? The harsh reality is that slurping on a stank cow shitter is still exponentially better than an eternity in damnation. The human can only continue to curse the person he was in his past life that's now lead him to endure such terrors in this life!

"I, I'll eat your b-butt, if you want me to."

(Please say no, please say no, please say no!)

Jesse pleads in his mind but obviously he's not going to be that lucky.

"Well, well, well, what to do Kel? Looks like I'm about to get my booty ate, I should've bet you money." (  ̄y▽ ̄)╭

"Fuck that, is he for real gonna do it?" ( °Д °;)

"Yeah, are you? I haven't washed my ass today you know?" ~( ^ 3 ^)>

"Or yesterday." ( ¬ - ¬)

"?!"

"Or the day before." (¬ * < ;)

"??!!"

Must they really be so disgusting?! Jesse's heart falls deeper into the pit of his stomach with ever sentence the girls spout. Surely there's a better way to atone for his past life's sins!

[It wouldn't be an atonement if it were enjoyable or easy, just be glad you get an opportunity to change your fate. Most people aren't lucky enough to get a second chance.]

Whether he can be called "lucky" in these circumstances is more than arguable as far as Jesse is concerned.

"S-still, I'll still do it if that's wh-what you really want."

(Please say you don't want to, please! At least take a good and proper bath first!)

"Well, Merry freaking Christmas to us Kel!" q(≧▽≦q)

"So that's how it is, Mom got us our own butt sucker?!" ( ☆ o ☆)

The human wants badly to retort, however he can't find the words as what he's about to do is in fact suck on the Bovine's butt. And Kacey is as eager as Jesse is reluctant, from laying on her side, her pudgy belly sinks into the mattress such that she's laying on her tummy. But the Cow takes it a step further, she reaches back and grabs the thin panties out from her deep ass crack, shifting them to the side so that the fine fabric is held by her furry cheek meat. Then, both these massive lumps of doughy cow behind part as she spreads her thick legs, holding her knees to the bed beside her and finally pushing back such that her gigantic ass comes closer to the face of the human who'd been reluctant to get any nearer! Jesse almost jumps out of his skin in fright, however the real frightening thing comes after as Kacey's cheeks naturally bloom open with her new pose, revealing her furless, inner ass crack, as well as the burst of insane fragrance that'd been trapped within!

"Hureeeghk?!"

This time there's absolutely no way the human can hold back a gag, he lets his disgust be known loudly from the punchy stench that bathes his face and streams up his nose! How can someone's body smell like that, even if it's their ass?! Jesse naturally reels back as a wave of nausea overtakes him, his nose still had yet to start going blind to the regular smell around the room and Kacey's unwashed bovine ass stink hits him like a charging bull. Tears well up in his eyes while his lungs scream, he pinches his nose desperately but already his airways have been assaulted by a level of gross, musty ass stench like he'd never experienced before, it's enough to make him want to puke! The stank sticks around, swirling in the scent receptors of his plugged nose like rancid sludge, his throat feels both moist and dry, convulsing as he can actually taste a faint rancid, sour taste on his tongue. He really didn't think an Anthro's unwashed ass could smell so funky!

And then there's the actual sight of it. Sitting as a bare centre strip between her spread open butt mounds are all her most disgustingly unwashed parts. It's Jesse's first time seeing a girl's vagina, as well as a girl's massive, fat cow balls hanging right below said vagina, drawing away one's eyes as though the swollen orbs possess their own strong gravity. Be that as it may, his sight still gravitates to the spot sitting closes to her raised and happily wagging cow tail, Kacey's puffy bovine anus that's even larger than he would have liked to guess! Even though it's the same dark brown colour as her nuts and outer labia, that plump butthole can be spotted between her spread cheeks from a mile away. And if one still couldn't see it, they'd most definitely be able to smell it! Both the smell and the sight of that stinky cow pucker, that he now knows for a fact hasn't been washed in three days at the very least, actually causes Jesse to have second thoughts. The human is so turned off that he actually starts thinking that eternity in hell might be better than putting his mouth anywhere near that musty, stinky ass hole!

As a matter of fact, Jesse is about ready to run away right now! Unfortunately for him, he'd lost his opportunity, even since last night to be specific!

[Yeah, looks like even threats won't work too well at this point.] ( ⓛ ω ⓛ )

"?!"

Jesse wonders what Krampus means by that, however he comes to find out on his own in a most horrifying way.

"Hey, quit stalling. Pucker up and get to sucking."

"?!"

Even with the situation being what it is, something happens that Jesse wasn't expecting. His body that was already on the verge of retreat goes in the opposite direction instead, the human's teary eyes pop wide in fright as his poor face plummets towards the Bovine's stinky rear! One second he's staring at Kacey's stinking ass hole in dread, the next, he finds himself staring at the base of her raised tail incredulously while his mouth is smooching on something hot, puffy, wrinkled and sticky!

"Oh dang?! You're really a freak like that, huh?!" Σ( ° [] °)

"Wow, he just dove right in, dude is brave if anything." ( ԾㅂԾ)

Even Kacey is surprised as she's almost pushed forward by the human's overenthusiastic glomping onto her fat butt! Just a second ago he looked like he could puke just from the beyond frowsy stink of her ass, now he still looks ready to throw up, but you wouldn't know by the way he's aggressively hugging her big fat butt! But naturally the person who can believe it the least is Jesse who's now surrounded by smelly bovine booty, the human panics for a moment, not knowing what happened, however his mind quickly flips upside down as a stench like never before pours into his nose!

HHHHHHNNNNNNFFFFF~

"Urrmmgghk! Grrmghk?!"

A great fit of gagging is muffled by his lips glued to Kacey's hot, stinky anus. Surrounding his small human head on either side is a great, meaty mound of cow butt meat, trapped in the centre is his face surrounded by a proper smog of stinking, unwashed ass musk! The human hurriedly attempts to hold his breath, however it appears that his body no longer listens to his wishes as his nostrils flare and huff at the Cow's stank butt instead! It pours into and through his nasal passage like a creamy vapour of pure ass funk, his sinuses buckle as his nostrils burn, his eyes and his whole body shiver as it floods deeper into his system, quickly reaching his lungs and pooling inside as his diaphragm relaxes to aid in their expansion.

Putrid, absolutely rank! Jesse's stomach churns violently and his throat convulses as his scent receptors go haywire, his tongue spasms as a rancid, sour, earthy taste tickles his tastebuds just from the putrid ass musk passing by. His lungs swell to the limit, then hold for a short moment as though letting the rank odour soak, before finally exhaling the vapid remnants. However, Jesse is unable to feel relief as this act of emptying his lungs is only a precursor for his disobedient nose to suck at the Bovine's butt musk another time, taking in a fresh batch of putrid stink to fill his airways yet again! No matter what he thinks, how much the gross ass stench is sending him crazy, the act of breathing that's more like an act of desperate huffing, is simply uncontrollable! He wants to puke so bad but even that doesn't seem to be possible, otherwise he would have already made a mess of his own in the room from the very first inhale of Kacey's raw ass stink! His lungs swell and empty beyond his desires while even his arm remain hugging, no, groping at the girl's massive, beastly cow butt as though he's enjoying himself, which clearly he isn't!

HHHHNNNNFFFFFF~

"Gfuurghk! Urrrghk~!" HHHNNFFF~ HHHHNNFFFF~

"Me thinks he might be a masochist." ( ̄y▽ ̄)

"He's gotta be, that smelly ass can kill somebody." (  ̄/- ̄)╭

"Dude, come on." (一︿一 #)

Clearly the girls can tell the human is having far from a good time just by the sound of his anguished gagging. At the same time, the way he hugs and gropes Kacey's butt and audibly huffs at her crack despite all of that can only mean that he's actually enjoying himself in some way or the other. Kacey may seem offended but she doesn't exactly refute Kelsey's words, it would take a lot of grit for one to huff her bare behind that hasn't been washed in three days, at least as far as they both can remember. But naturally their conjecture is wrong.

[Yeah, I knew you would struggle to do it on your own, so per our agreement in your dream last night, I made it so that you'll follow the girls' wishes automatically. No need to thank me.] ( ^ ω ^ )

HHHNNNFFF~ "Gurhhurkf!"

Jesse isn't even of the mind to challenge the Demoness' reasoning as the stench is short of melting his brain!

There's no lies in Krampus' words either, the fact that the human agreed to let her help him atone in his dream last night is the only reason she is able to put such a spell on him in the first place, even a powerful Demoness like Krampus needs to fulfil certain conditions to directly intervene in the life of mortals. The only thing is that, being a Demoness, she's naturally inclined to resort to trickery to get what she wants, that includes straight up lying, which is easy to get away with. The way she said it comes across as though it's for Jesse's own good, since he doesn't have the mental strength to do something so disgusting on his own. The obvious reality is that it's all for her own entertainment, in the first place, the whole story about the human accumulating bad karma in his past is pulled straight from the library known as her ass. Even for a Demoness, blatantly lying to such an extent is underhanded, however, as long as he's foolish enough to fall for her tricks, the means don't really matter.

And because of the branding on his wrist, Jesse has no choice but to satisfy ALL of the bovine twins' wants and needs, mostly their wants, if one is being honest.

"Come on now, I'm supposed to be feeding you. Remember?"

"You're really gonna make him do that." ( ¬ - ¬)

"He's the one that wanted to taste muh butt." ~( ^ 3 ^)>

Sniffing Kacey's ass is clearly not a terrible enough punishment, the mind-broken human is scared back into sanity to find his mouth disobeying him next, his trembling lips parting and rubbing against the sticky surface of the Cow's hot anus as his mouth opens uncontrollably! Jesse's chest pounds, he knows that it's inevitable that he'll get a taste as things are but that doesn't stop him from being frightened. The sensation of his lips on her pucker is already unbearable enough, but at least he can't taste with his lips. He wills his tongue to retreat deeper into his mouth, despite it proving useless just as he'd suspected, the human can only wait for his mouth to open as wide as it can go, praying that the taste of the Cow's poop hole won't be as bad as he imagines. It naturally doesn't take long for his mouth to open as wide as it can go, but Kacey's bovine pucker is so huge that his open lips can't hope to cover half the steamy, stinky hole. Just as he's found this silver lining amidst this rancid despair though,

"Ullltth?!"

What he thought to be the limit of opening his mouth is quickly and easily surpassed as his mouth gapes like a fish's, beyond what is normal for a human!

[Did I forget to mention that I completely altered your body?] ( o 3 o) ~♪

Jesse wants to scream at the Demoness taunting him in his head but he's unable to as his mouth becomes filled with Kacey's stinky anus, his lips latching around the whole perimeter until the puffy pucker is completely stuffed in his maw!

"Oh, so you are altered after all?"

"Makes sense. A regular person would never try something like this."

It's clear that the girls are misunderstanding Jesse for one of those "regular" altered humans. Jesse himself had never even thought about taking the magical drug, he doesn't even like to spend time around most humans, much less becoming some Anthro's plaything. The fact that an all-powerful Demoness had taken it upon herself to alter his body's physiology to match that of those degenerates without his consent is terrible enough, at least the regular altered didn't have to put up with having their very actions controlled to such an extent. But it's hard to correct the Cow sisters with his mouth currently full, full of something that tastes even worse than he'd feared!

FFFFFNNFF~ PPRNP~ SLCK~ "Kruuggghhh~!" CHP-PP~

Following his sense of smell, that's still being tortured as he huffs her butt stink, now Jesse' sense of taste is being horribly defiled as his tongue brushes and licks against the hot, sticky backdoor! Despite his desperate attempts to control his own mouth, the human's tongue is even more enthusiastic than his gaping, sucking lips, the sensitive appendage practically leaps at the opportunity to intimately grind against the Bovine's foul anus. And from the very first touchdown, the saliva coating his tongue melts into the sticky substance coating her shitter, said sticky substance composed of all manner of anal sweat, grime, funk and filth that had been fermenting in her deep ass crack for who really knows how long!

These terrible substances get smeared across his tongue with a single pass, the liquified form soaking into his tastebuds with flavours he never thought he'd taste in his life! The saltiness of sweat is perhaps the most "pleasant" of these flavours, directly next to it is a funky sourness and a bitter earthiness that makes his tongue tingle and his throat convulse! No, it's not enough to describe it as simply funky, the funk itself is composed of all manner of indistinguishable tastes, all of which are horrific in their own way. The flavours combine on his tastebuds to make them scream as he himself is finding it hard to do so with a cow's hot, sweaty, sticky shit hole stuffed in his gaping maw. As a matter of fact, that is the only way the human can possibly describe the taste in his mouth, the taste of an anthropomorphic cow's bare anus that hasn't been washed in several days!

SSLCK-K~ "Urreegh~!" FFFFNNNF~

With that description, one can only use their imagination to figure out what it tastes like. Even Jesse himself is finding it hard to describe the taste with the thing literally crammed in his mouth, the only common consensus would be foul, revolting, disgusting. One only needs to listen to his gagging, the sound tightly muffled by Kacey's shit ring that straight up vibrates from the anguished sounds of disgust blasting from his retching throat. And the only reason he's even able to keep making these sounds is because his unfortunately unblocked nose keeps huffing at the equally terrible, musty ass stink that compliments the retched flavour in the most terrible way! Attacked in the mouth and the nose at once, Jesse experiences a stinky torment like no other as his senses of smell and taste and are defiled and tortured at the same time. Tears fall down his cheeks as they spasm, his eyes shedding said tears squint uncontrollably while his eyeballs hiked up in his head make him seem possessed. And maybe possession would have been a mercy for the human, the only thing truly possessed are his actions while his consciousness is fully intact to enjoy and savour the taste of Kacey's rank stink hole!

123456...8