Friends With Consequences Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Ngh, just, open your mouth!" ( ☆ 皿 ☆)!

SCHR-CHK~

Finally the super horny Cow states her intention clearly in a command, something she could have surely done before smearing her rancid dick filth all over the human's poor face! However Jesse has not an opportunity to voice his grievance, for even if he could talk back at this point, such a thing would be impossible as the slight opening in his mouth is an opening for Kelsey to ram her massive gross cock right inside!

GOKUNGK~ "GRNNPF~!" SQURLCHK~

He doesn't get his mouth even halfway open before the most stiff, bulbous part of Kelsey's flare does the rest for him! His jaws give way uncontrollably, her prick literally prying his mouth open as her massive, meaty cow hips shove forward almost violently. It's something the human has already experienced when sucking on her sister's ass hole, his mouth that wouldn't have been able to fit his own fist before, quickly relents and opens with great elasticity to welcome a flare with a girth greater than his own face! The foul, meaty mass barges in past his teeth, his jaws widening as cheesy smegma smears his lips like a dozen layers of sticky lipstick. The penetration is unstoppable, despite Jesse clenching his eyes and instinctively trying to clench his jaws, Kelsey's cock and hips are unimaginably stronger, it's not long at all until her massive, meaty flare is packing all available space it's created inside of his mouth until his whole face swells like a puffer fish!

"Hrnghf~!" ( ≧皿≦ )

SSQULRCCH-CHK~ "KRRFK~!!"

But even Jesse know that's far from enough, the sensation of smegma coating his tongue is felt for but a moment before all sensation is focused on his throat that soon receives the same treatment, the meaty bulbs of her flare wrenching the naturally more elastic entrance open and violently plunging inside! This places Jesse in multiple predicaments, the first being a choking sensation he's never felt before. His uvula is naturally mangled by her flare, tripping off his gag reflex at absurd levels, however the human's throat can't so much as slightly constrict as there's a fat slab of pulsating girl meat in the way. The original size of his neck is such that he could wrap the fingers of both his hand around the circumference, therefore, to have a gigantic log of engorged prick, the flare of which is large as his own face, squelch down such a tight hole is a nasty ordeal, but of course the horny Bovine forces it to work!

SHRCHK~ SQUELCH~ "KRKF~!" GOKUNGK~ SQURLCH-K~

Whether by her natural strength as an Anthro or Jesse's current physiology that mimics an altered, there's really only one possible outcome. A violent squelching noise completely drowns out the human's distressed attempts to gag and the muffled choking noises as his neck expands and swells almost to the same shape of the Cow's cock that plunges deeper inside by force! Jesse's eyes twitch and his body kicks about uselessly while the great bulge in his neck lengthens gradually down towards his belly, the plunging action of Kelsey's fat, throbbing flare is such that the remnant gas in his throat and oesophagus is displaced deeper into his stomach. Kelsey's face is loose with a level of ecstasy that's completely unlike anything she can feel just from jerking off, she holds the small human's shoulder with one hand, soon grabbing onto his massively bulging neck with the other and causing him to retch violently as she continues shoving her hips forwards at a steady pace. The Bovine is quite practically pissing smelly, slimy prick spittle from her throbbing flare, greatly sliming the path that her cock travels through the human's throat. However precum isn't the only thing lubricating her living fuck sleeve.

A truly disgusting noise is coming from the human's mouth and throat that's being force-fed pound after pound, inch after gruelling inch of engorged bovine prick. The other thing lubricating his throat is also half the reason for why he tries to gag so violently; gooey, gross smegma that's somehow sticky and slimy at the same time! For every inch of Kelsey's cheesy cock that plunges through his mouth, there's an inch's world of curdled cock rot residue getting literally painted all over the inside of his mouth, worst of all being his tongue that's pinned down by the large mass of slimy meat! The rotten, bitter, fairly sour and disharmoniously salty flavour of fetid, fermented, spoiled heifer dick snot bypasses the layers of anal residue still on his togue. The horrific taste is bad enough to actually compete with the remnant stuff he'd slurped out of Kacey's ass, and the two flavours only mix together to produce a productive cascade of overwhelmingly disgusting flavours on his defiled tastebuds!

HHNNNFFF~ "KRK-!" GOKUNGK~ SQUELCHK~

But of course, the smell is nothing to scoff at, especially since it's not only emanating from inside his own mouth, but right against his nose as well! In the process of fitting her oversized cock log through his mouth, A good chunk of Kelsey's nasty smegma naturally gets scraped off by the human's tight lips that were never meant to accept something so big in the first place. That of course means that the smegma he's tasting now is mostly the remnant slimy coating all over her throbbing shaft, however, it also means that his face is now being invaded by large chunks of cheesy cum crud that naturally builds around his lips and slowly oozes down(up) his face as it piles up and gets heavier! An altered physique naturally means that he can still breathe with a fat cow cock literally plugging his throat, which is unfortunate considering Jesse would have much rather suffocated and passed out instead of huffing the stink of smegma that gets stronger as the scraped off pile begins covering over his nostrils!

SQULRCHK~ GOKUNGK~

"Arnnf, nf~" (>////Д////<) ♥

"KRK!" SCHRLK~ GOKUNGK~ SQULCH~

Suddenly, the feeling like a massive, throbbing anaconda slithering down his gullet halts, such that it now feels like a stationary, throbbing anaconda (covered in fetid dick cheese) spasming restlessly in his gullet and oesophagus! Jesse's body at this point is almost completely impaled by Kelsey's nasty cock at the face, the human only now notices that he can feel his own stomach stuffed with the Bovine's throbbing flare at some point! The great bulge from his mouth and neck has travelled all the way down into his belly where Kelsey's prick spams violently while gushing smelly nut spittle from the tip, giving a warm sensation to his stomach that had been so nonchalantly displaced lower into his body as though humans are meant to work that way. And it's not just the tip of her prick that's throbbing aggressively, Jesse hears it like a pounding in his ears as her whole massive prick log swells inside him with each aroused pulsation that shoots from her massive, throbbing Cow girl nuts all the way to the tip placed deep into his belly in the form of more spurts of slimy precum.

The sensation of being used as a living set object, being impaled from the mouth by a cock as long as one's entire arm, it's a sensation as new to Jesse as sucking the hot fart out of a Cow girl's butt. His body jerks from the continued choking sensation, and spasms harder with every pulsating jerk of her prick that feels like it's become one with his meagre form. He can't even make a proper sound as sticky, slimy prick scum coats his entire insides, painting his throat and melting inside of his mouth, torturing him with ungodly flavours he'd never expected or hoped to sample in this lifetime. The impaled human is in a state of distress like he'd never experienced before as his shaky eyes look into the darkness of Kelsey's globular cow balls hanging right within licking distance of his stuffed face. His vision shakes more as his whole body tremors from the pulsations of her cock, proving just how aggressively aroused she is, and it's because of that that the human is very quickly taken for the first of the many rides of his life to come.

SCHPLLRPCHK~ "KRFK~!"

GOKUNGK~ "Ngh~!" ( ≧皿≦ )

There comes that extreme choking sensation again as the sticky, slimy noise of Kelsey pulling her cock back and out of the human's throat and mouth blares for all to hear! Jesse's choking voice is not as loud, what with a massive bovine's engorged penis plugging his gullet, therefore the human can only really express himself with the way his small body involuntarily jerks and spasms from the Heifer's simple act of extraction. This time he actually feels her fat, swollen flare getting pulled back and out of his stomach with a nasty squelch while inches upon inches of cock is slowly yanked free of his open jaw and lips. Inches of rather filthy cock at that, long webs of rotten smegma strings connect from the build up around the human's face hole to the part of the shaft that stopped right before plunging into his mouth, this part marked very clearly by the difference in nasty cheese coating where the part extracted is at least much "cleaner"!

Jesse can only struggle and endure the choking and gagging sensation as the behemoth of girthy girl dick is dragged through his oesophagus, then his throat, the meaty member still pulsating and throbbing aggressively, causing the great bulge in his neck and beyond to squirm noisily as though he'd really swallowed a live snake. Inches turn into a foot and then more inches follow, the feeling of regurgitating beastly cow cock is just as terrible as swallowing it whole, and that's without considering the vile smegma coating. However it's not really long before all of it is out. Well, of course not all of it comes out.

GOKUNGK~ "KRKF!" GOKUNGK~ SQLCHK~ GOKUNGK~

The most intense choking sensation yet occurs when Kelsey stops with her fat flare directly plugging the human's neck! Spurts of hot goo trickle down the human's soiled throat as tears trickle down his face while he retches on the thick lump of pulsating girl meat. Thankfully, this brutal sensation doesn't last for too long.

"Ngh~!" ( ≧ ~ ≦ )!

SCH-QUEELCHRCHK~ "KLK-?!"

Since his throat then has to deal with the much more consistent girth of the shaft that brutally plunges back down into his system! The first penetration and extraction are made to feel like a complete snail's pace compared to the way Kelsey now rams her whole engorged member down the human's throat as though in a hurry! His throat, quickly followed by his oesophagus isn't given an opportunity to relax and expand before the girl meat forces it's way in, his body almost goes with the direction of her thrusting hips and tunnelling prick but she holds tight to his shoulder and violently bulging neck until he can physically feel the fat flare popping into his stomach and again dragging said stomach deeper into his body!

PLOP!

"GNK?!" GOKUNGK~ SQLCHK~

A greater force of penetration is accompanied by a greater impact rocking his body when Kelsey goes even deeper than before, rooting her cock all the way down his gullet until it feels like her flare is about to pop out of his ass! It's only stopped because of his face getting rammed into the meaty area between the Bovine's shaft and scrotum after he'd been made to swallow everything, including the sheath! This area is perhaps the most pungent part of Kelsey's musty, unwashed crotch, however Jesse would have a hard time smelling such a stench even if he's altered. For the same substance keeping him from tasting the funky sweat of her sheathe is also now plastered all over his face from the smothering impact!

SCHLLLRRRCH-K-K~ "KR-KLK!" GOKUNGK~ SCHRRCHK~

"Hnngg~!" (>////皿////<)♥ ♥

The horrific state of his stuffed face is revealed very quickly as Kelsey wastes almost no time pulling back again. An aggressive sticky noise accompanies a scene like pulling a melted sticker off a plastic surface as innumerable strings of fetid cock cheese stretch out from Jesse's face as Kelsey's balls back up in a horny hurry. The thickest strings are almost as thick as a finger while the thinnest are as fine as hair, showing the nasty cock crud to be more gooey than actual stretchy cheese. One can only imagine how terribly the taste must be that fills the human's mouth, he probably can't even taste the natural flavour of the massive Bovine cock that plunges back into him post-haste.

Jesse's face that had been obscured under a thick webwork of cock cheese is complete covered again by Kelsey's smelly crotch as his body again fills with her beyond filthy girl meat. This time she doesn't pause before pulling out again, creating fresh cock cheese pulls between her crotch and Jesse's impaled face. The sound of her extraction is nasty as ever, ever worse is the sound of her plunging back in again as though her hips are spring loaded, filling the human's gullet before he even has a change to gag or choke properly. Then she pulls out again, drives in again, working her way into a proper and consistent thrust that gradually grows in tempo.

SQUELCH~ "GLK!" PLOP! chk- FRRPP-P~ SCHLRCH~ chk- "KLK!" PLOP!

Needless to say that both girls haven't so much as kissed a boy before, it's understandable that they'd easily lose control when finally having sex for the first time. Though, whether what the Bovine is currently doing to the poor human's mouth can be considered "sex" is debatable. What's for sure is that the human's insides are leagues better than any fleshlight Kelsey or her sister has ever used, his living orifice providing her a pleasure she'd never experienced to the point that she'd be unable to stop her thrusting hips at this point even if she wanted to! A lazy slob she may be, the Bovine is still a bovine, the power put behind each of her thrusts as she plants her hooves into the carpet, the speed and force with which she swings her big meaty hips is seriously no joke. A harsh, loud thumping sound comes frequently as her massive cow balls aggressively spank the side of the bed every time she roots herself in the human's insides.

But even louder than that is the nasty sound of "sex" that would make one's skin crawl as it emanates even outside of the stuffy room. The smegma really adds something to the act that would make a regular person nauseous just from hearing the way the Heifer's massive meat slab squirms and squelches through the human cock sleeve with all the sliminess and stickiness of farm-fresh bovine nut spoil. The area between her balls and her plunging cock literally peels from the human's face every time she pulls back, it's undeniable that Jesse must be suffering immensely from the stinking crud that's being physically worked deeper into his only available breathing holes as it paints the rest of his face, however, Kelsey only cares about one thing and that's the pleasure she feels. Soon she's no longer holding onto his shoulder and using both her large, thick hands on his tiny neck instead. His neck is not so tiny right now with how she can feel her own fattened and engorged prick gouging through his gullet, she can even feel the length of thick, pulsating veins fuelling her shaft for the glorious facial rut.

PLOP! chk- FRRPP-P~ SCHLRCH~ chk- "KLK!" PLOP! SLRRP-P~ shchk- SQUELCH~ PLOP! FRRRPPP~ "GRLK!" shchk- SLRRP-P~

"Huff, huff, nghf~!" Σ( ; ★ Д ★)

And then there's the gagging, or the failed attempts at suck that only causes his gullet and oesophagus to constrict more tightly on her pumping prick. Even the lurching of his stomach massages her sensitive flare that spurts filthy prick spittle straight from her churning fat ball into his insides. By this point, the human's once intricate body parts serve only to stimulate Kelsey's member as she uses the human himself as a living sex toy. Nay, she treats him even rougher than any sex toy she would normally use, it's like she's using his insides and her pounding cock to churn the nasty smegma into a creamy, rancid butter. But how can she resist, when his insides feel so good? The Heifer has turned into a beast in heat at this point, panting heavy breaths of steam despite her Bovine body housing stores upon stores of energy unused before now. Any faint traces of reservation she may have held towards the human's endurance completely disappears as she even begins to lightly squeeze on his neck with her strong hands, not only making the constriction on her cock more but causing her living cock sock to retch and choke more aggressively on her shaft!

Jesse can do nothing but submit, receiving a brutal facial pounding that gets harder, faster and more aggressive as Kelsey holds his neck in place like the handle of a fleshlight, ramming her engorged penis into him as she stands on the side of the bed. The bed itself is receiving a great beating from her massive and heavily stuffed balls but nowhere near the beating his body suffers as her vastly oversized cow prick mangles his practically indestructible insides. All the human can do is choke and retch violently as the free parts of his body, not pinned down by thrusting pounds of cow girl meat, flail, spasm and jerk. The human would have never guessed that his mouth, throat and even his stomach could be made to feel such a way, like an actual toy being ravaged, it feels like the sensation of Kelsey's girthy, veiny, meaty, stiff cock will remain in his mouth and throat for a long time after this one intense facefucking. And for sure the absurdly horrific stench of her smegma will stay with him even longer!

The human can see not a thing, his face completely pasted over in rancid dick cheese with his nostrils housing a few clumps of chunky nut rot that he'd instinctively snorted under fear of suffocation. That had certainly been a terrible mistake as he's now made to taste and smell it in its purest form, especially with his sense of sight being rendered useless and making all his other senses more heightened. He wants to puke from the taste of spoiled and fermented dick snot, he wants to puke from the sensation of his uvula being brutalized as his throat is used like an actual heifer's love hole. But the human isn't in control of his own stomach that continues to receive nothing but precum and churned smegma, nor is he in control of the rest of his body that remains captive as he's literally raped in the face. His limbs can only jerk and spasm but that's it. And soon even that is hindered as he feels a pair of hands grab onto his flailing legs, hands eerily similar to those wrapped around and constricting his packed neck!

"I hope you guys didn't forget about me." ( ✪ ω ✪ # )

How could he possibly? Even with all the smegma, Jesse can still very much taste the Cow's anal stank and farts on his horribly soiled tongue! Just like how the sight of the human going to town on Kacey's ass and taking a fat hot fart down the throat had made Kelsey unbearably aroused, the sight of Kelsey loudly and roughly fucking the same human's face with abandon like his mouth is a synthetic pussy had made Kacey even more hot and bothered than she was before. It's to the point that a steady stream of slimy precum is oozing down over the coating of cock rot smeared on her shaft.

Kacey very quickly and eagerly grabs the human's pants together with his underwear, before yanking them off without caring that they'd likely rip under her natural strength! Luckily for her and unfortunately for Jesse, the human's mouth isn't the only hole usable by the horny Bovine sisters with identically oversized cocks!

PLOP! shchk- FRRPP-P~ SCHLRCH~ "GUHK!" PLAP! SLRRP-P~ SQUELCH~ PLAP! -chk- FRRRP-P-P~ chk- SLRRP-P~ "GLRK!" PLOP! FRRP~

"I guess I did hogg your mouth for a while, so I'll let Kel have her turn and use this hole instead." ( ^ ω ^ )♥

There's absolutely no way that Jesse would have been able to compete with Kacey's strength, especially not in his current situation. The human's legs are unceremoniously spread, leaving only his arms to flail about as his cheeks part to expose his hole. And what a tiny hole it is, as is normal for an average sized human such as himself. It truly looks far inadequate compared to the fat, leaking bovine flare that soon covers it together with the majority of his whole butt! The sheer vast size of her member makes it so that it doesn't even matter if one notices Jesse's own dick and balls flopping between his legs. He won't be using them any time soon anyway! Jesse's body jolts from the sensation of Kacey's hot flare, wet and slimy with precum and sticky and grimy with fetid cock cheese, though the jolting of his body is probably actually a result of the harsh slamming as the other Cow sister continues to fuck his mouth with ravenous lust. The constant pounding that rams his body back and forth as Kelsey tightly holds his spasming and well-fucked neck also causes the other Cow's flare to intimately slurp onto his puckered anus, said anus quivering in "anticipation" of the flare that looks about ready to dive in one way or another!

1...345678