Friends With Consequences Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Guuurrgh~!"

"Aw yeah, that's the stuff." *☆ ( ︾o︾) ☆*

This had suddenly become the best Christmas ever for the twins. The two had never so much as held a proper conversation with a boy that wasn't a family member in recent years. Now Kacey is face down, ass up on the bed, he bovine face loose and relaxed, much like her asshole as the human licks, laps, and straight up sucks on it. From laying in boredom and waiting for her turn on the game, she now has some guy she'd never met until just now, passionately making out with her musty butt hole. And speaking of the game, it's currently on the pause screen as Kelsey's attention is now completely on the situation going on at her sister's fat cow butt. Despite how they may joke about it, they both know that their habits are far from desirable to the regular person. Neither of them were interested in having a lover if it meant they had to change their ways, they were rather content to get someone perverted enough to indulge in their filthy selves. Who would have thought that someone like that would simply fall into their laps without them even having to leave their room, or put in any kind of effort or whatever?

PNP-P~ LCK~ "Urrghf!" FFFNNFFF~ "Ghuurghk~!" SLCK~ CHP~

It's obvious that the two girls are having the misconception that Jesse is someone with a kink for such gross thing, but they can't be blamed for having such an assumption. One only needs to listen closely, beyond the gagging and retching as the sound of a man feasting on a cow's anus like it's a succulent steak. Jesse is in a hell of stink as his tongue practically scrubs Kacey's poop hole with its sensitive tastebuds. Every lick is forceful and deep, as though his human tongue, the strongest muscle in his body, needs to give it's all to explore the tight wrinkles of the bovine's plump pucker. Literally, the tip of his tongue squeezes into the wrinkles, parting them and dragging along them as Kacey's anus twitches and winks inside of his mouth in response. And while the Heifer might be having the time of his life, tail wagging and everything, every lick brings the human more retching agony as the foul substances scooped out from the Bovine's thick, leathery wrinkles tastes even worse than what coatss the sticky surface!

Remnants of a slightly sour, bitter, and even faintly rotten substance is picked out, it melts in his saliva, his mouth producing it in droves as though to help him savour the wicked taste! The more he licks the more he wants to vomit, he really should have puked a long time ago, damn that wicked Demoness! Jesse doesn't even want to entertain the thought of what exactly the horrible substances being slurped up by his tongue are. It's obvious that a good part of it is sweat that naturally accumulates deep withing the Bovine's ravine of an ass crack. All that hot, murky ass sweat that has coated and marinated on her pucker, stewing and fermenting in the oven of her massive meaty cheeks, mixing with other foul funk and muck that had coated her pooper. In the back of his discombobulated mind, he knows what must be mixed into those rank substances, however he dares not think about it for the sake of his own sanity. Unfortunately for him, the Cow is enjoying it a little too much.

"He's really sucking on it, huh?" ( •̀ - •́ )✧

"Mmnnn, damn. And I just took a fat shit last night too. If I'd known what was gonna happen today, I wouldn't have bothered to wipe." (  ̄y~ ̄)

"Urruueelghk?!!"

"You're so gross." ( Ծ * Ծ)

Kelsey says it as thought to reprimand her sister, but it's only in jest. The Bovine knows damn well that what Kacey says isn't a simple joke, she'd really do it if she knew. And as for her, the thought of having the human clean their asses with his mouth after they took their usual cow-sized dumps causes her tail to slowly wag as she watches his arms hugging Kacey's massive, furry cheeks intimately. Clearly the two girls go beyond the level of simple slobs and are some kind of filthy maniacs!

CHPP~ CHP~ "Guulgh~!" LCK-K~ HHHNNFFF~ SLK~ "Khurghk~!"

And the human in question enters a whole new gagging fit as the taste of cow's anus in his mouth seems to suddenly become worse! Even with Kacey's fat ass cheeks hugging the sides of his face, he can hear them fine enough, and all it takes is just the mere mention of defecation to make his stomach churn even more violently! Jesse of course knows that the place he currently has his mouth on is exactly where the Bovine shits from. However, whereas this fact had been conveniently buried in his mind, all it takes is the words coming from the mouth of the Heifer herself to force a terrible image in his head! There's no escaping the fact that some of the stuff melting in his saliva is indeed, remnants of poop. Even a regular person would struggle to wipe themselves completely clean after a movement, not to mention these girls who are slobs enough to not wash their own asses for days on end! Not only had he finally been made to taste remnant cow poop with his own mouth, but he'd even swallowed it too! All of the saliva secreted by his own mouth that's been used to wash Kacey's foul anus naturally has to go somewhere, and no matter how much he tries to resist, it's naturally gulped down his throat as casually as he's huffing her gross ass musk point blank! The sensation and the knowing of such filth uncontrollably sliding down into his own body brings with it a separate sensation of disgust that's hard to describe!

"Urrrghk~!" SLLPP-P~ SLCK~ "Grrghk~!"

"Mnn, no need to be greedy dude, there's plenty to eat." ( ̄o ̄)~✿

"Yeah, and I've got some steamy seconds ready for when you're done with her." ( ¬ ω ¬)✧

Jesse is at his wits end as he screams internally, but his body naturally won't listen to him. His hand even massages the meaty mounds of the Cow girl's butt, giving both of them the impression that he's enjoying every second of it despite him wishing to die inside, or at least puke to relieve his churning disgust. However relief is still long and far in the future, and uncertain on top of that. Things can only get worse from this point, whether he wants to believe it or not.

"Before that though, isn't it about time that you put it in?" ✪ ω ✪

"Yeah right, there's no way he's actually gonna-"

Kelsey has every right to be sceptical, however at this point, every word of either Cows' can be considered a command, one that the human's body will fulfil without fail.

SQULCH~ "Ghuurk!"

"Nnnf~" (≧~≦)

"No way?" ( ԾㅂԾ)

It's like his tongue has found afresh burst of strength, the appendage that had been twitching as it dug the scum out from Kacey's wrinkles now boldly pries her large yet tight anus open to squirm inside! The tip of his tongue presses into the centre of the tight wrinkles, wedging itself through the centre and causing her sphincter to relent such that, with the lubrication of funky, shitty saliva, Jesse's tongue gets enveloped in a hot tightness never experience before as it squeezes down into Kacey's ass hole.

"Guuurrghghk~!"

However, the tightness and hotness of her inner anus isn't what's to be feared, Jesse is forced to confirm this the hard way as a brutal and enriched flavour of bovine rectum slides over his tastebuds as his tongue slides deeper inside! The flavour is a veritable explosion of rank nastiness that seems to fill his entire mouth as his facial features stiffen, spasm and twitch! His gagging goes up yet another octave yet the sound is still muffled by the Heifer's stank pucker still wedged in his maw, he wants to pound at her butt but his arms and hands only caress her mammoth ass cheeks, displaying an intimacy synonymous with the way he's passionately frenching her nasty shit hole. The taste is absolutely vile, like a concentrated version of what he'd licked off her pucker. Clearly the effort she'd put into wiping her ass was far from enough as a more rancid, bitter, putrid taste sears his tongue, doubling up on the layers of gross filth and anal grime that only gets worse the deeper his tongue goes in! Jesse is losing his mind just from sticking his small human tongue up the Cow's butt.

"Mmmnn ngh, can you go any deeper?" (¬ * < ;)

But as though his anguished gagging and retching means nothing to her, the Cow only coaxes him deeper into her behind. It's miraculous enough that his seemingly fragile tongue had manage to pry open her tight bovine anus, however just the aggressive licking he's doing within her anal ring is far from enough to truly satisfy her. And it seems that Jesse's own tongue is likewise unsatisfied.

SQUUEELLLUURRCHK-K-KLK~! "UUURRGHK~?!!"

"O-ooh-ho-ho, fuck!!" Σ(☆ロ☆;)

"No way?!" <( °Д °)>

[Yeah, that's the shit!] (o •̀ ▽ •́ )o☆

Both the human and the Bovine herself is surprised as an aggressively wet and slimy squelching noise comes from Kacey's ass where Jesse's tongue suddenly swells up and shoots deeper inside like an inflating circus balloon! Kelsey can't believe her floppy cow ears that a human actually dares to take such a plunge into her sister's nasty behind! Even Krampus unintentionally let's her intentions leak as she spectates the whole thing live, the sound of the human's tongue burrowing into the Cow's behind reaching her through the portal screen. Jesse is of no mind to notice the Demoness' slip up though as his mind spazzes out, not from the wildly unrealistic even but rather from the feedback of his taste receptors that have now travelled where no man's tongue should ever go!

"UULLGGH~!" SQURLCHK~ "GHUUULGHK~!" SCH-CHRLK-K-KLRCHK~ "UUURRGHK~!"

Unbearably hot, deceptively tight, disgustingly slimy and above all, horribly vile! He's gone from pecking on her stinky pooper to slurping on her nasty shit tunnel and said crap chute naturally slurps back. The walls of her inner rectum embraces his swollen tongue tightly, squirming lively just like his tongue does inside the cramped enclosure of the ghastly passage. From a taste of her anus to a sample of her inner pucker, now his tongue is soaking of what is the pure flavour, the essence of every recent shit the Bovine has taken, soaked into the inner walls deep within her massive posterior. There's no doubt that what Jesse is currently tasting is remnants of anthropomorphic cow poop, the act of eating ass has been so beautified and meme-ified in today's society that one wouldn't consider what they're really sticking their tongue into unless they're approaching a foot deep into a rectum like the human currently is! Jesse can't even think properly, it tastes so bad. The overwhelming bitterness, earthiness, a mix of sourness and rancid nuttiness like spoiled, raw peanuts, harsh eggy tones that bypass his spazzed mind and directly triggers his gag reflex to fire harder! One would never guess that something could taste so bad unless they'd find their own tastebuds coated in the anal goods of a slob of an anthropomorphic cow.

Even tasting this with his regular tongue would put Jesse over the edge, the fact that his tongue has become enlarged actually makes it worse! His tongue has not only grown in volume but mass as well, with the extra mass comes the intricate components to make up the increased space. All that to say that the human's original ten thousand tastebuds have multiplied to match the new physical state of his tasting appendage. Every single one of these uncountable tastebuds are now swimming in the flavour and physical gunk of the Bovine's deep poop chute. The amount of sensory signals being sent to his brain would overwhelm a regular person, each one conveying nothing but the characteristic taste of putrid she-bull dung! Such an experience isn't for the faint of heart, and it most definitely won't bode well for someone like Jesse who can't handle even the smell of the twins' dirty underwear strewn all over the room!

HHHNNNNF~ SQULCHK~ "GUUURRGHK~!!" FRP~ SUELCHK-K~

"Jeez, just how deep did he go?" ( Ծ * Ծ)

"Oh fuck, feels like he's about to tickle my belly from the inside Kel~!"

♥ ♥( ≧ [] ≦ )♥ ♥

Such a thing matters not to the Cows who are content to leave their own room in such a terrible state. Kacey's face is buried in the bed containing her and Kelsey's own pungent body odour as she moans loosely. The human is going wild, gagging and choking with his face smothered in her fat ass, however as long as he doesn't actually end up puking on her butt, it's all good. Better than good actually, the Cow hasn't felt anything like this ever. It's easier than ever for today's altered to develop special skills like altering certain parts of their own body, and it's clear to see why such focus was put into that particular innovation of the drug's effect just by what's currently happening to her butt, or rather inside her butt. Only an inanimate dildo would have ever been able to reach so far into her butt until now, and the inanimate nature of said object is exactly the downside to such a method. No dildo can compare to the hot, wet, organically wriggling tongue of another person burrowing deep into her butt and squirming about in a frenzy.

His thick tongue aggressively caresses the sensitive walls of her inner poop chute, stimulating some particularly sensitive areas that she's now discovering for herself. The indescribable sensations makes her pudgy belly feel warm while her thick, fat cow legs lightly tremble. Her tail doesn't need to be mentioned, the thing wouldn't be able to settle down even if she tried.

SK-SQULUURCHK~ "KHUURRGHK~!"

"Rmmmnnf~!" ( ≧*≦ ) ♥

Very randomly, his tongue would ram into a spot that would cause her to uncontrollably gasp while a buzz spread around her whole large body. Her large cow balls tense while her big fat ass cheeks naturally clench at these moments, squashing and smothering the human's small face while her asshole clenches even harder, threatening to gnaw his tongue off while her hot insides spasm about. As strong as her sphincter may be though, the human's long, thick tongue is able to resist as it squirms and squelches deep in her butt unhindered. Sometimes it would even lengthen slightly, inching deeper into her shit pipe as time went by. Having finally experienced it for herself, it's easy to tell why so many people are obsessed with having their butts eaten. At the same time it's easy to see why not as many people are willing to do it. It surprising enough that any human would be willing to put their mouth on her or her sister's regularly unwashed asses, the smell alone would be enough to turn most people away. There's also the fact that a regular ass eating doesn't involve someone sticking their tongue a foot up someone's crap pipe. The Cows know themselves best, Kacey can't imagine what the human's tongue must be tasting as it explores deep into the nastiest hole in her body. Thankfully she doesn't have to waste her time imagining it and only needs to enjoy the feeling as the human bares all the burden. Even if he's gagging like he could puke his guts out at any moment, his dedication to sucking on her asshole and making out with her hot, stinky insides despite the fact earns nothing by appreciation from the Bovines, both of whom are growing hornier by the minute.

HHHNNFF~ "KHURGH~!" SLCK-SQURLCHK~ "GRRNGHK~!"

Naturally the Bovines' appreciate means fuck all to the human, Jesse simply wants the suffering to end. If this is what he has to do regularly to atone or whatever then at this point, the human really thinks it'd be better to go to hell. Surely suffering in fire and brimstone would be better than stuffing his tongue up a Cow's shit pipe!

[You don't actually believe that, just hang in there.] (o •̀ ω •́=3)o

Of course he doesn't believe it, but he's in too much agony to think straight! He has no idea how long his tongue has been slotted deep in the Heifer's rectum at this point, his ears fill only with the sound of his own gagging and the nasty, slimy squelching of his own tongue moving in and out of the She-bull's nasty hole. The smell in his nose hasn't faded at all, it's like her ass is naturally producing more unwashed ass musk to replace what his lungs struggle to filter out as he's forced to huff at the rank, musty odour constantly! But his burning nostrils and ass cheek-muffled ears aren't the worst thing, it's the taste on his tongue that likewise seems to persist no matter how much of the filth he licks off the inner walls of her butt! And it's not like it's simply pooling inside either.

SLRCHK-K~ "HURK~!" SQLCH~ HHHNNNF~ SQULLRCH~

"Mnnnff, phoooo, phooooo~" (-////▽////-)♥ ♥

He's literally fucking her ass hole with his tongue, the fat, swollen appendage squelching deep into her puffy pucker and pulling out regularly. As the slightly rough texture of his tastebud-packed tongue stimulates her tight, wrinkled anal ring, a murky, greenish brown fluid is dragged out together with his tongue. The filth in her butt literally melted and mixed with his own saliva is pulled out of her ass like a monkey's stick dipping into the hole of an ant nest. Naturally it's even harder to stuff it back into her tight pucker that clenches aggressively in response to his deep tongue, it simply drips down the wrinkles of her pooper and his own exposed tongue, leaving it to pool inside his gaping maw. And just like the scum he'd licked off her anus just before, the only place this disgusting butt gunk can go is his own stomach as he automatically swallows it!

The idea of swallowing remnant scat off her pucker had already left his belly in a trembling knot, now that he's undoubtedly and consciously gulping down fresh rectal residue that had been part of a proper bowel movement at some point, Jesse wants nothing more than to puke his guts out and pass out! The last thing the human wants is to always be thinking about what comes out of the place where his mouth currently is, however it's impossible when the taste serves as a constant reminder of the grossness of the act! The scatty fluid trickles down his gullet, webbing across the wall of his throat as it spasms uncontrollably with his gagging. It then finally makes its way to his stomach that hops about as his belly heaves uncontrollably in disgust. By this point, not only his mouth, but his throat as well stink horribly of bovine ass and poop, as though his own throat is but an extension of Kacey's bowels that his own tongue is trying to encroach into as he's forced to tongue fuck her ass deeper and deeper by the minute!

"Ngh, fuck~" ( ≧ Д ≦ )♥

CHK~ CHK~ CCHHK~

And as the situation progresses in a more tragic way for the human, the entertainment factor only grows for a certain Demoness that's misusing her omnipresence to spy on every factor of the situation. Krampus can see literally everything, the way the human's tongue squirms around in the Cow girl's filthy behind, the way his tongue, now discoloured from its filthy exploration, laps and snakes through her tight pucker that twitches and throbs in his sucking maw. The rectal residue being swallowed as he retches and gags profusely, unable to throw it up no matter how hard he tries. As a matter of fact, the ability to vomit anything that isn't actual poison or inorganic is something he'll miss more as time passes. What a truly wicked stunt she's pulled this time, and he still doesn't know that this is but a glimpse into his new life from this point forth.

CHK~ CHK~ CHK~ CHK~

"Mnnnff~" ♥ ♥ ( ≧ * ≦ )♥

The excitement the millennia old Demoness feels is such that she can't keep her hands off herself. A wet slicking sound fills the dark, dreary space, together with a faint moan as Krampus lovingly pumps at the long thing between her legs. It's only natural that if mere mortal Anthromorphs can have one, she can have one too. And it's even more impressive than what the average Anthro has. That's not to say that mortals aren't absolutely packing, such is what little Jesse is about to find out pretty soon.

123456...8