Friends With Consequences Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Ooohhh, I feel it coming~!" ( ≧ [] ≦ )

"GHURRK!" SSQQUEELLCHK-K~ "KHRK!"

This is the best news the human has heard in a long time. Jesse has no confidence in his own tongue skills, though thankfully the automated actions of his body seems to have been enough to bring the smelly Bovine to orgasm, if only his senses were as disconnected as his action. The human pleads for her to cum quickly so that he can maybe, hopefully, finally pull his poor tongue out of her disgusting rectum! Well, even if he did end up getting his wish, it was in a way very unlike what he had hoped. Anticipating a flood of hot fluid from the Cow's vagina, Jesse doesn't notice that the activity in her deep anal cavity suddenly becomes more agitated, he's only made the wiser as a stifling heat suddenly envelops his tongue, starting at the fat tip prodding deep into Kacey's crap pipe! But by the time he's realised something is wrong, this heat has already raced up his tongue at an unbelievable speed, quickly approaching the clenching and winking pucker gnawing at the root of said tongue. Only when the horrific taste sparks from his taste receptors to his brain does it finally come.

"Mmmmnnf~!" q(≧︹≦q)

KKKKKKKRRRRRFFFK-K-K-KKKRRRRP-P-P-PPRRRRK-K~

"UURRREEEGHKK??!!"

Except, it's not a creamy warm liquid from her dripping snatch, but rather a similarly creamy and much hotter bout of fetid gas right out of her tensed butt! A loud, rippling, bubbly noise drowns out all sound in Jesse' muffled ears, it's a sound created as Kacey's relaxed anus violently belches a sweltering smog of putrid pestilence all over the inside of his mouth, the puffy anal ring smattering on his thickened tongue that remains lodged deep within her behind! In half a count the human's mouth is completely filled, his cheeks bloating comically as though to part the ravine of the Bovine's deep, smelly ass crack but unable to contend with pounds upon pounds of tensed up, meaty ass cheeks. Instead the retched gas that continues to spew from Kacey's behind can only find purchase in his throat, the spasms of his gullet unable to overcome the gaseous force such that his neck even slightly bulges as hot cow fart pours down his throat and oesophagus!

And during this short moment between which gas has been leaving Kacey's bowels and beginning to flow into the human's heaving stomach, Jesse has been on the verge of blacking out from the taste that's been attacking him the entire time! From the very tip of his tongue in the very deep recesses of the Bovine's heated exhaust pipe, to the fattest base of his tongue inside his mouth, absurd volumes of gas has been washing his countless tastebuds and painting each one in a taste more putrid than even licking her inner anal walls! The eggyness is off the charts, simply overwhelming, like boiling sulphur gas. Hot, bitter sourness and a muddy earthiness, the intensity of the flavours is on another level and the broader diversity of putrid tastes is even more than the faint remnants of dung he's sucked out of her ass. This fresh stuff processed into dense gas rich with fecal particles is like essence of rotten eggs soaked into an old, worn sock that's further used to step into steaming cow dung! Jesse immediately wants to vomit as the taste hammers at his fragile mind, however even if he could vomit, the pressure of the release from Kacey's bowels is forcing all of the gas into his mouth, throat and belly! And eventually, even all these pathways combined isn't enough to handle the erupting pressure!

KK-K-K-KKKKRRRRRRRRRRPPP-P-P-PPPRRRKKKRKRKR~

"URRGGH-! GRMK-?!" P-P-PPPPRRRRFFFFTTT-T-T-TRRFF~

"Uuuhunn~!" (≧ * ≦ )

Like plumes of dark ink in crystal waters, streams of creamy, dense, mossy green gas erupt from Jesse's nostrils. The gas visually looks absolutely horrible, however it's still not enough to indicate just how horrific it tastes, or how sinister it smells! The stench is like the mirror image of the vapid taste snorted directly into his sinuses, his nose heats up while his nostrils feel like they're burning while his nose hairs wilt in the face of the pestilent rot in the form of an anthropomorphic bovine's fresh hot gas! Jesse's eyes roll up in his head as his body uncontrollably shivers and spasms, at the same time he has yet to let go of Kacey's fat, furry ass, only holding it tighter as though trying to cope with the suffering experienced by his beyond polluted airways. His mouth somehow still remains latched to Kacey's anus despite the ongoing rush of steamy gas that threatens to either expel his tongue or melt it into mush. Such a fart to the mouth is not something a regular human would be able to handle, even if their body were to survive, their mind is less likely to recover such a traumatic incident. This is what Jesse endures against his will for eight seconds of loud, bubbly release.

As the cloud of thick pestilence exhausting from his nostrils grows larger and thicker, his belly is hot and physically swells from all the gas, the creamy, murky anal exhaust rolling and roiling in his stomach that expands beyond normal to make room for as much as it can take from the She-bull's eruption. Eight seconds actually isn't that long for a really beefy fart, especially not for an Anthro, a collective species that'd naturally threaten the very environment if countermeasures weren't already put in place. For any human on the receiving end of such a blast, especially one as great in volume as that from a fully grown Bovine's butt, the scale would seem unreasonable. Unreasonable is the lightest way it can be described by someone like Jesse who, despite plenty leaking from his nose, has for the first time swallowed an entire hot fart from a Cow girl's ass.

KKRRFFFR-PPPRRRTTT-T-TFF~

"Nnff, damn that felt good!" ✧( ̄▽ ̄)✧

Kacey exclaims unreservedly, though it's unclear whether she's talking about the deep anal tongue-ing or the hot release of gas that came amidst it, it's very likely both. The Bovine certainly doesn't seem bothered in the least that she'd just done something so unbelievably disgusting to the smaller human's mouth, in fact as her ass and the rest of her body relaxes, she pushes forwards once more, causing her massive, meaty cheeks to close and entrap the face of said human. In this way, Jesse is perfectly smothered, his whole head disappearing up her ass. Though, since he's altered, there's no worry that he'd still be able to breathe that way. Though the human himself would have most certainly preferred otherwise.

"MMRRRGGHK~!! GGRRGHF~!!"

His retching and gagging is even more muffled now that he's further trapped in her butt, trapped with both the stink of her unwashed behind as well as the exponentially worse stink of what had just come out of it. And then there's the taste too, Kacey didn't expect that he'd be able to keep his lips latched on to her pucker and even swallow the whole thing. His tongue is even still deep down in her ass, squiggling around in her now hotter, gas filled anal chamber. It's no wonder his body keeps spasming and jerking like a drowning man with his head stuck up a cow's rear. The gas that had escaped Jesse's nostrils still lingers over the bed, though the colour and density of it is now thinned greatly by the rest of the funky air present in the stuffy room. Even then, the stink is not something that regular people can endure, if not for Kacey and Kelsey being Anthros, and therefore able to regulate their own sense of smell, even they wouldn't have been comfortable living in such a room, especially considering the kind of gas the both of them produce regularly. If there's one think their natural stink is good for though, it's tormenting altered humans that are bold enough to get their face near an Anthro's butt, a cow Anthro's butt even. And such a human of their own is the best Christmas present that the twins didn't realise that they really needed until now.

SSQUULLRCHKK-K~ "URRGGHK! HHHUURRGHK~!"

"Nghf, guess it'll take a lot more than a little fart to stop you huh?" ( ≧皿≦ )♥

Jesse's tongue feels even better on Kacey's internals that have gotten more sensitive after the hot release. The Cow would have liked to keep his head trapped in her ass to slurp on her shit pipes and her farts for the rest of the day, however the gas from her bowels isn't the only thing his expert tongue-fucking had stimulated.

"Mmmnnn, alright, you can come out now." ( ︾ o=3︾) ☆*

After a few minutes to let him soak up and savour the rest of her rank gas, Kacey finally pushes her butt back again, freeing his head from the captivity of her glorious ass cheeks. At this point, Jesse is much to disoriented and sensorily overwhelmed to pay attention to her instructions, however his body naturally obeys and finally grants the poor human his freedom. His head, now only partially smothered by fat bovine ass, pulls back and out of Kacey's hot, steamy, stinky ass crack.

FPWRP~ "HURLK~!" SKLLRRRKCHK-K-K~

Naturally his lips finally come off her anus too, creating a comical sound like the release of a suction cup, then comes his tongue. A truly nasty slurping sound comes from Kacey's puckered anus where his thickened tongue squelches out with more control than Jesse would have been able to show by himself. And as nasty as the sound is, his tongue itself is even nastier, to the point of being almost unrecognizable.

PWP!

"GGRRRGHK~! HURK~!"

The fattened tip literally pops out of the Cow's behind, allowing her wrinkled ass hole to finally clench shut comfortably, slightly oozing a bit of grossly discoloured saliva that also strings between her pucker and Jesse's tongue tip for a good distance after the fact. And it's exactly this that makes Jesse's tongue unrecognizable, the grotesquely long and fat appendage hanging from his open mouth like the tongue of a chameleon is grossly discoloured from tip to root. The natural reddish pink colour is almost completely lost below an unevenly smeared coating of filth, the contents of Kacey's shit pipes further infused into his own saliva, to the point there seems to be more shit than spit on his tongue. The stink of his tongue is naturally atrocious, it even gives off faint whisps of fumes with a similar colour to the Bovine's putrid gas. The smell of cow farts mixed with remnant cow poop wafts up into Jesse's face that's an absolute mess of smelly cow butt. Steamy, stinking ass sweat and funk marks his features as he kneels on the bed with his mouth wide open and his tongue hanging out, an even thicker, more concentrated vapour of anal pestilence leaks out like smoke from a dragon's throat. The human looks downright ruined as he retches and gags uncontrollably with his eyes rolled up, however no amount of retching and gagging can relieve him of the plague on his senses that makes it almost impossible to recollect himself.

And all of that just from a few minutes of deep ass eating and a fart to the mouth and throat, it was enough to almost completely pickle his tongue in the contents of Kacey's deep rectum. Clearly the human needs some further and very rigorous training as this is far from the worst the girls have planned for him, and speaking of which,

Snap Snap~!

"Hey hey, don't tell you're done after just that?"

"Hurgh?!"

Crazy, to think that they already own him to the point that just a few words will force him to become alert again! Jesse snaps back as though the snap of Kacey's fingers have awoken him from a bad dream, however he finds that he's awoken to a straight up nightmare instead as his own senses of taste and smell brutally attack his revitalized mind at the same time! The revolting taste on his tongue is unbelievable, his tongue itself is unbelievable! The big, swollen appendage quickly shrinks as though aware that it has completed its job, it retracts into his mouth slowly like a frog's, getting shorter and shorter. And just in time not to soil the bed even further as Jesse doubles over in a fit of nausea. He hacks, chokes and coughs, however he's unable to expel anything from his belly. His belly itself is still saturated with rank gas however the swelling has already decreased tremendously as the foul substance is rapidly absorbed into his system.

Anal scum of all kinds oozes off his tongue as it shrinks, the slimy, repulsive filth collecting in his maw as he gags. All that comes out of his mouth is remnant puffs of Kacey's fart though as he automatically swallows the filth as though not to waste a bit of it. After a few seconds more of unsuccessful puking attempts, his tongue is back to its normal size and in his mouth, soaking in the aftermath of its deep and lengthy exploration into the Bovine's stink hole. Jesse is still aghast from the sensory overload as the disgusting stench and taste doesn't want to leave his mouth and nose, however after a display of performance like that, the girls are even more eager to put their new toy through his paces.

"Well, since your mouth is already all nasty, you won't mind sucking on this next, right?" (❁❛ ◡ ❛❁)

GOKUNGK~ SCHLK-K~ GOKUNGK~

"Hurghhk?!"

Jesse is startled into choking at what he sees when he finally reopens his eyes! Kacey has turned over and is now sitting her fat and freshly tongue-fucked ass in the bed. Now she has her meaty, thick legs spread open with her panties still shifted aside, since the thin fabric would have never been able to contain the thing that had awakened between her legs! This time it's not her massive cow balls that has captured the human's attention, despite them being like a pair of prize-winning melons stuffed into a dark, smooth sack. Rather, it's the thing sitting above said massive nuts that cast's a massive shadow of its own as it throbs aggressively, such that the human can even hear the pumping of enriched Anthro blood through the engorged phallus! Naturally Jesse had never seen an Anthro girl's cock up close and in person, and it's certainly much scarier than he would have imagined! Kacey's Bovine phallus is like a whole log of swollen, pulsating meat, with an almost consistent girth from the base where it's emerged from her once packed sheathe, up until it gives way to a thick, meaty, bulbous flare! And what an incredible girth it is, just witnessing the thing in an enraged state causes all of Jesse's holes to quiver and ache despite them having not been touched, yet! Then there's the fact that it's almost two feet long! Great, bulging veins, the smallest being as thick as his own fingers, climb up a tower of girl meat to a height that Jesse would have had to crane his neck to look up at were Kacey not sitting down in front of him. The entire gigantic She-bull's glory throbs and pulsates like earthquake tremors running through the meaty trunk of a great oak, the Bovine's arousal is made even more clear by the thick dollops of hot, slimy precum literally dripping from the thick, recessed cock hole on her swollen flare that looks bigger than Jesse's own face. It truly is a cock that makes a human male like him wonder if her can even refer to his own equipment as such. However, the outstanding length, butt-breaking girth, and primal, engorged state of Kacey's cock is only part of what shocks him.

GOKUNGK~ SCHLK~

"HUUUURRGHK!"

The other part is the absolute filthy state of it! Jesse can tell that the Bovine's dick is meant to be a dark brown, almost black colour with splotches of light pink, however it's not very clear because of the nasty, uneven coating of rotting smegma covering it from flare to root! Jesse doesn't even have to guess what the substance is, the filthy Cows rarely wash their own asses, he didn't expect that they'd treat their own girl dicks any better. Even then, it's hard to believe that anyone can allow their dick to get so filthy! Literal clumps and chunks of yellowed, fermented cock cheese, composed of spoiled sperm, urine and whatever other substances might accumulate in the warm over of a sheathed Anthro's cock pocket! Said curdled chunks pepper all around the throbbing shaft, connected by gooey, stringy ropes and smears of literal cheese. Below the accumulated chunks is a thin, creamy, gooey layer of fetid scum that's the reason for why the colour of her cock is so blurry, undoubtedly the stuff that hadn't quite finished curdling yet but is well on its way to completion!

"KHUURGHK!"

The human can't even pick up the horrid stench of it properly because of the revolting stuff already occupying his senses, yet just the sticky squelching sound it makes just from Kacey's cock throbbing is enough to disgust him.

"Fufun, stop being a drama queen, I know you really wanna lick it. Come on, leme see if that tight little mouth of yours is good for anything other than sucking farts." ( ☆ ω ☆)

GOKUNGK~ SCHLK~

"GHUHK!"

Kacey takes it a step further by wiggling her hips and letting her filthy meat spire of a cow cock swing side to side. Jesse's stomach is churning violently, his mouth and insides have already been defiled in ways he's not sure to ever recover from, the last thing he wants is to have that filthy cock anywhere near him! However, no matter how he's reluctant, how much he wants to vomit, all he can do is whatever his body decides to, in other words, whatever the filthy girls wish of him. Grown man or not, tears of sadness are already starting to slide down the human's soiled cheeks to join the tears of disgust soaked into the ass sweat and funk. He finds himself beginning to crawl over to the Bovine for a cheese-coated cock-sucking while Kacey further spreads her legs invitingly, there's nothing that can stop him at this point.

"Ughk?!"

"Hey, what are you doing?!" Σ (/ °Д °)/

Nothing except the actions of the other Bovine who has part ownership of him now! Both Jesse and Kelsey are startled as the human's shoulders are grabbed from behind by a pair of big, meaty hands. This pair of hands naturally belongs to Kelsey who'd been oddly quiet for a while now, such that Jesse almost forgot that he had another "friend" that he needed to take care of. And it seems like she's good and done with holding back after watching what he sister did to him! Jesse's vision spins as he's roughly pressed down with his back to the mattress, the human is disoriented for a short moment but then is startled again when he sees just how ready Kelsey really is!

"Haaahh, haaahh~" (⓿ロ⓿)

GOKUNGK~ SLURCHK~ GOKUNGK~ SCHLK~ GOKUNGK~

"HIIK?!"

These twin girls are similar not only in personality and looks, even their cocks are identical, and that includes the amount of fetid smegma covering them! Kelsey's engorged cow girl meat casts a proper shadow down the length of Jesse's upper body as he looks up in fright and disgust at the big, fat, dark dick log. And it's not just the sight of it that scares him.

"Guh!"

He hasn't even gotten over the disgusting stench and taste of cow farts yet, and with Kelsey's cock so much closer to him, he can finally smell the sour, rotten, downright revolting stench that had somehow stayed contained in their sheaths and masked by the stink of the room all this time! His gag reflex gets activated to the next level as the stinking stench of steaming smegma mixes with the remnant flatulence and feces odour filling his head. Jesse at this point is beyond ready to give up and take his chances in hell, however at this point it's no longer up to him.

SQUELCHK~ GOKUNGK~

"GGRRMNGHF~!?!"

Before he can even try to utter his forfeit, Kelsey backs up her hips while still grasping his shoulders to the bed, she them pushes forward slightly to shove her nasty flare right into his face! Jesse is both blinded and muffled as the engorged, stiff, meaty bulb squishes aggressively into his features, the human desperately closes his eyes and mouth, however that doesn't help at all to avoid cheesy smegma getting all over his face, including inside his nose! Jesse screams as he feels the hot, slimy, chunky cock cheese getting squelched into his nostrils, however this scream emanates only in his soiled and defile throat as his desperately sealed lips and the rest of his face gets even worse treatment. He already knows that the next breath he takes will send him crazy, however there's nothing he can do about Kelsey's aggression.

123456...8