Friends With Consequences Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You can start with the carpet, then you can lick my balls clean."

GLP~ "Uuurrghh~"

The human is not even given a chance to rest or digest as he's commanded right away to get to work. Jesse gulps the sticky load flooding his mouth and groans at the disgusting sensation of the disgusting tasting slime pumping down his abused gullet. With two fat cow cocks now out of the way, his bloated belly is at least a lot more manageable, the human uses his arms and legs, that he felt hasn't been properly used in a long time, and he weakly turns himself over with his head still draped over the edge of the bed. After a slight dizziness from being upright with a cock-free face after so long, he finally opens his eyes, fat strings of cock snot separating with a nasty, sticky noise as he pries open his own eyelids without getting off any of the jelly-like cow sperm hanging thickly on his messes-up face. And like someone being offered a full pizza after having eating more than they can handle, the human's urge to barf reignites as he lays eyes on the carpet, or rather where the carpet should be.

Faint steam rises up towards his face from the large, gloopy puddle of thick, milky she-bull ball cream below where Kelsey's massive balls had hung before she stepped away. Even as the Cow girl sits right next to him on the bed with her giant nut-soaked nuts hanging from her crotch, it's still hard to believe that so much sperm was produced by her and her sister alone! Jesse truly feels a working in his bloated belly as he looks down at the pile of snotty ball slop with sticky bubbles rising from the surface of the deep puddle.

"Ugh~."

Be that as it may, he has no choice but to get down of the best to do his job. His belly wobbles some more as he manages to crawl down from the bed with his body that may have been broken in the intense rutting were he still a normal human.

"Maybe drinking a whole lot of our jizz will help you produce some better loads than whatever that is that came out of your dick." (  ̄3 ̄)╭

"Assuming that really is your dick and not something we'll have to take you to a vet for." ( ¬ * ¬)

Rather than be aggrieved at the meanness of the girls' words, unintentional or not, Jesse's concern is that their words remind him that his own dick is still rock hard even now, and it only seems to be throbbing harder than just now as he kneels over the steaming puddle of bovine sperm. The human chokes back tears as his spunk-painted face slowly dips towards the greater mass of slimy semen, it's about to be a hell of a meal.

"Oh crap, I just thought of something!" Σ(っ °Д °;)っ

That's when Casey suddenly scrambles off the bed. And in doing so, the Bovine gets off right where the human is crouching on all fours, about to dig into the steaming puddle of cock sauce. While she's tall enough to clear his crouching form,

PLOP~!

"Argh- SPLRTP~ -MRPH~!"

That's not considering her massive balls hanging down between her legs, which end up dragging along Jesse's back and smacking the human heavily behind the head before the Bovine fully stands up and races off! Kacey's hooves clack along the floor of the room towards the deep closet, meanwhile she's left behind a loud, wet splat where Jesse has literally face-planted into the pool of creamy semen! Despite how absurdly rude she'd been, Kacey isn't apologetic at all, only continuing to pursue whatever business she has in the closet that she opens. As for Jesse,

SSRPP-P-PLP~ GLP~ GLP~ SSRRLPPLRP~

One would think that he wasn't bothered either by the way he begins immediately slurping up the nasty nut. Which is kind of the case considering the human doesn't have the leeway to be bothered about the Bovine's rude actions as the taste of what's being sucked up into his mouth is way more bothersome! Even after being pickled in the smelly spunk that he'd gulped down a short moment ago, Jesse's tongue experiences the rich, potent taste of the girls' semen like it's the very first time again! His face heavily cringes below layers of sticky, slimy, smelly seed, making yet another gross sound for the umpteenth time while his mouth is making an even worse sound that would make one's spine tingle. Even the sound of his gulping the viscous, snotty ball scum would leave one nauseous, but not nearly as nauseous as the one drinking it himself! In comparison to having cum blasted down his throat and directly into his belly, sucking it up into his mouth and drinking it straight is a totally different beast. His throat constantly convulses as he feel the hot, slimy sensation of it sliding across his tongue, the snotty, viscous consistency alone makes his belly churn. The experience is only made worse by the mind-numbing odour of ball-fresh batter pounding at his temple and the taste that makes it feel like his tongue will melt with each thick mouthful he forcefully gulps.

But if that isn't terrible enough, the fact that he's sucking it out of the girls' nasty, musty carpet only makes things worse! As he sucks, slurps and laps at the puddle of potent prick sauce, he has to constantly compete in a battle of oral suction against the dense fibres of the carpet that desperately cling to the snotty fluid. And if that's not bad enough, his tongue constantly drags against the carpet, the coarseness of the fibres in complete contrast to the creamy sliminess of the stinking load and making him feel even more such to suck it out of the tufts. And if THAT isn't bad enough, there's the fact that he's sucking cock snot out of the very stain that Kelsey's fat, sweaty cow ass had left in the carpet over a period of time that the human cannot fathom!

SLRRP~ "GRRMPGHK~!" FRRRLLPP-P~

Old, musty ass sweat and funk that's further been stepped in by unwashed hooves who knows how many times, it really adds a good extra amount of punch to the already tongue-numbing taste of fresh bovine ball slop. Jesse's belly feels constantly queasy as he slurps up salty/bitter sperm as well as funky samples of the time the slob of a Bovine had spent sitting in this exact spot, literally sweating her ass away while playing games for hours on end. It's not quite as bad as slurping a cow girl's unwashed ass hole, not by a long shot, however it's also unnecessary that he has to experience such a terrible taste while drinking such a terrible "fluid" off the floor. One would think that this is the lowest point of the human's life, but it's only the lowest so far. Something that Jesse is made to realize yet again as Kacey returns from the closet.

SSSSHHHRRRF~

"Hehe, looky what I got." (  ̄▽~ ̄ )~

"Oh damn, good call." (o •̀ ▽ •́ )o☆

"?"

The Bovine returns dragging something along the floor, to the point where the puddle surrounding Jesse's face ripples from the vibration. The human of course has no choice but to look up to see what she's up to now, and he immediately wishes he hadn't!

What the Bovine is dragging behind her isn't something, but two things. Clothes baskets that are each almost as tall as the human himself! One would think that with such things around, they'd have absolutely no need to leave their musty, dirty laundry strewn about all over the place. However, it's clear that the baskets are already in use, in fact, they're filled to the brim with something Jesse never expected to see even in these circumstances, something that immediately makes him sick to his stomach!

"With these, we don't have to worry about feeding him since he can just feed himself."

"I mean, it's not like we'd ever let him go hungry between the both of us, but still, that works out pretty well."

The way they talk about him is like he's already considered a pet that they'll be keeping I their room from now on. A pet that will be kept well fed by their massive balls and high libidos at the very least, Jesse already knows that he'll be expected to live off whatever they produce from their bodies from now on. And yet somehow, they've presented him with something even worse than what he's already "eaten".

Filled condoms, that's what's stuffed inside the clothes baskets up to the very tippy top, to the point where the large, nut-filled sacks at the tops may spill out at any moment. Each basket is completely filled. The loads of creamy ball snot in each condom isn't as much as what each of them had freshly dumped into his body just now, it makes sense considering what even he's heard about Anthros and the whole sex versus masturbation thing. However, the vast quantity of filled condoms in the baskets is astounding! But honestly, if it were just that, Jesse wouldn't be panicking as much. What's got the human worked up is the state of the stuff inside the condoms that can be clearly seen through the holes in the basket. Starting with the condoms at the very top, they're mostly filled with creamy white loads, however there's still smears of an obvious yellowed substance all over the inside of the condom, the sight of which causes his nose to remember a very terrible smell!

But that's just the beginning, despite the first few condoms being smeared inside with nasty smegma, it's clear that those are at least somewhat fresh, the real nightmare manifests as the filled condoms progress lower into the filled baskets. If it's not clear when these loads were produced by the order they were put in the baskets, it's immediately clear by the shift in colour as one looks lower down. Condoms that, even for a pair of horny bovine shut-ins, can only be produced over a few days, the dates are shown by the creamy white transitioning to a pale, creamy yellow. Jesse's heart sinks deeper the lower his shivering eyes travel, where the colour of the spunk in each condoms further transitions to be progressively more yellow with each passing level until the very bottom layer of condoms are all properly shaded in the colour of pure smegma! As a matter of fact, the colour of the worst of them is even deeper and richer than the fetid, cheesy scum he'd already been made to suck off their nasty dicks!

"That's the week old stuff right there. Mom always complains how much of a pain it is to empty our jerk-off baskets but that won't be a problem now that we have you." ( ¬ ω ¬)✧

"Ugh, I wouldn't believe that you could actually eat that stuff if I didn't see it with my own eyes. But then again, a lot of you guys eat way nastier stuff from us so a few condoms full of nut cheese once a day shouldn't be that big of a deal." (  ̄/⌒ ̄)╭

"..."

[Well, look on the bright side...] ( Ծ * Ծ)

Krampus really does her best to hold back so that she doesn't start hysterically cackling in the human's head. But even if she did, Jesse probably won't even care or be phased at this point.

"You can have your desert later, hurry up and clean that up so we can go for round two. Oh, and don't forget my balls."

"I can't wait, I'm gonna go pee and then it's my turn to use his mouth."

(o •̀ ω •́=3)o

"Just piss while you're in his mouth, numbnuts." ( ԾㅂԾ)

"Oh yeah. Well, as long as you don't mind getting pee all over your dick."

~( ^ 3 ^)>

As the two sisters carry on, excited as ever to continue tormenting their shared Christmas present, the human in question simply lowers his face back into his meal of steamy ball soup still splattered all over the filthy carpet. To think that this steamy, stinky gunk straight from the Cow girls' oversized balls will be the best thing he gets to "eat" today. A couple drops of warm tears silently fall from Jesse's eyes into the cum, though it does nothing to alter the already rich and salty flavour of the bitter ball slop, something he'll be consuming plenty more of from now on, whether fresh or spoiled. As the sounds of sticky slurping resumes in the stuffy and stinky room, all except one lonely human are grateful for this Christmas day that's the best they've had in a long time, both Kacey and Kelsey, with their massive, filthy cow dicks hanging down against their musty, smelly bovine balls, as well as one ancient Demoness who replaces the used condom for a fresh one that she sleeves on her own cock. As she lustfully watches it all go down in the comforts of her shadowy throne, Krampus patiently awaits the time when it's a certain human sleeved to her cock instead of the boring, lifeless latex.

For now, it's good enough to just watch, for many, many years to come.

To be continued...

1...345678