Friends With Consequences Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

SQUEEELLCHK~ "KLFK?!" PLOP! GOKUNGK~ GOKUNGK~

"Gurff, guh, it g-gonna be a b-big one~!" ☆ (  ̄////皿//// ̄ ) ☆

This time his face is rammed aggressively into the base of Kelsey's cumming cock and balls as a result of Kacey plating deep in his ass, clearly poised to deposit a hot load of her own! In actuality, Kacey who'd started later should have lasted a bit longer, however after the intense fucking, her own sister's hot heifer sauce erupting all over her own thrusting meat log seemed to have been just enough to set her off!

"Rnnmmff~!" ♥ ♥ ( ≧ * ≦ ) ♥ ♥

GOKUNGK~ SSSPPPUUURRRTTT~

GOKUNGK~ SSSPPPLUUUUUUUURRRTTT-T~

The Bovine's balls contract so heavily as to drag along the sheet of the bed as she begins letting loose a load of her own that again is identical to her sister's in volume, intensity, heat, thickness, everything! Jesse's ass hole is made to again feel the same thing his mouth and throat does as dickpipe-swelling volleys of hot, viscous ball cream begin shooting down the second Bovine's oversized cannon to join in the rapidly growing flood in his once tiny stomach!

"Nghf, huff, hnghf~!" ♥ ♥( ≧ [] ≦ )♥ ♥

SPPLLLLLRTTT~ GOKUNGK~ SSPPLLUUURRTTT~

"Guh, urghf~!" ♥ ( ≧ Д ≦ )♥

GOKUNGK~ SSSPPPLUUUUUUURRRTTTT~

The twin girls' orgasmic wails and moans form a round melody that emanates loudly in the room to a background of aggressively churning cow balls and audible spurts of erupting cock snot. A greater panic for Jesse sets in as the rate of fill has literally doubled, causing his belly to grow greater in size with each dual contraction of musty cow nuts! And the thing is that Kacey has only just started cumming while her sister is still well within orgasm, not seeming to want to stop anytime soon! He can't make a sound to indicate his panic, both holes stuffed tightly with erupting cannons letting loose quantities of hot, creamy cow sperm the likes of which a cattle farmer wouldn't see in a breeding season! The seminal output of a bovine Anthro has always been said to be alarming, and now the human is getting confirmation of that in the most brutal way. His stomach expands as his belly swells, growing bigger and bigger, doubling, tripling, quadrupling in size and still growing as their nuts keep pumping! With every second he's fuller than the last, very soon his belly has swelled to the point that the distended sides are starting to touch the mattress of the bed while a proper hemispherical mound rises towards the sky, his bloating belly bare after the tough fibres of his jersey had easily failed to contained the insane output of two Cows at once! Clearly it's too much, way too much, he feels like he can no longer take anymore, yet their massive balls keep audibly churning and contracting as the cum loudly and proudly!

GRGHRSHRLGHG~

"KLKTHP-?!"

That's when the inevitable finally occurs. Even an altered had their limit on how much semen or other substances their bodies can take. And Jesse of course reaches this limit to a sensation where the erupting cum that can no longer fit in his stomach begins rushing towards another part of his body, his dick-stuffed throat! At last the mounting pressure inside of him has reaches the point where the creamy cock snot needs to squelch through the tightly packed space surrounding Kelsey's bucking cock, Jesse's eyes pop open wide with strings of cock cheese connecting his eyelids and the darkness of a Bovine's crotch greeting his panicked sight. His oesophagus suddenly swells even more, followed by his throat as hot slime rushes up like he's about to puke, and finally it floods his mouth until the cheeks of his impaled and bloated face balloon comically!

"KRP-?!" PPPP-P-PPPLLLUUURRRRRTTT-T-T~

The human has no choice but to force his eyes shut again to protect them any way he can as a literal eruption of creamy, cloudy, horribly viscous and slimy ball sauce gushes all over Kelsey's crotch! Dick milk with the consistency of refrigerated condensed milk, yet hot as though freshly cooked in her cum tanks, paints her dark crotch, getting into the fur around her crotch as well, a mixture of both her and her sister's semen that they'd boldly tried to fit inside the small living fuck sleeve to no avail. However, even though their shared sex toy had clearly sprung a leak, neither Kelsey nor Kacey relent on the best orgasms of their life thus far. With each synchronized contraction of their oversized cow balls, more creamy cock sauce spurts from the human's mouth. The viscous fluid that's like cloudy, sticky slime oozes thickly down Kelsey's crotch, some clinging stubbornly to her massive churning balls while the rest drips heavily onto the carpeted ground.

The stench of their fresh spunk is now added to the room as well, and it's almost nose-burning. The stuff is so virile and potent that a single drop out of the gooey flood of nut would be enough to impregnate a few actual cows. And with the way things currently are, Jesse is worried that even he would get pregnant as the overwhelming taste strongly permeates the inside of his mouth. The human can't decide what he should be the most stressed about, the fact that he's been gangraped by a pair of horny, filthy cow sisters, the fact that they're still in the midst of flooding his body with jizz despite him not being able to take a drop more, the fact that he's literally vomiting absurd quantities of their steaming ball sauce with each pulse of their dicks, or that the taste of it in his mouth that, while not as stinking and rotten as smegma, is just as strong in terms of potency!

GOKUNGK~ SSSPPPLLLLUUURRRTTT~

GOKUNGK~ SPPLLUURTT~ SSSPPPUUURRRTTT~

GRGRGHL~ "KR-!" PPLUURTTT~ SPLUUURTT~

The taste and potency of the girls' fresh hot ball snot is somehow enough to wipe the flavour of their much more spoiled cock rot off his tongue for but a moment. So incredibly bitter, saltier than the most savoury meats, and at the same time, with a pungent gamey flavour like he's sunk his teeth into the wildest of beef! Just these simple flavours alone have somehow combined and displayed such an intense synergy that the human feels he'd never be able to eat another steak in his life even if he's offered it. The taste of beef has been traumatized for him forever, to the point that just thinking about it now almost makes him want to puke, much like he's doing right now as Kelsey's balls finally start to settle down while Kacey's are naturally still going strong!

"Haaahh, haaaaah, haaaah~" ♥♥( ̄////[]//// ̄)♥♥

GOKUNGK~ SCHLURK~ GOKUNGK~

"Nnnggghhf~!" ( ≧皿≦ )♥

GOKUNGK~ SSSPPPUUURRRTTT~

"KRP-!" P-P-PPPLLLUUURRTT-T-T~

Kelsey let's out a lengthy, shivering moan as she very slightly comes down from an insane orgasmic high. Her hands still grasp the human's neck, inside of which she can feel the hot, creamy load swelling and rushing through his gullet as her sister continues to contribute the remainder of her load inside the filled jizz sack with the name Jesse. Meanwhile her own balls weakly throb and contract, giving its own remnants as though to ensure that all of it ends up inside of him. Thought that initiative has already long failed when looking at the state of her own crotch. Warm ball sauce, thick and slimy, oozes down her nuts as more continues to erupt from the fuck sleeve's face through Kacey's continued efforts. At the Bovine's hooves is a literal puddle, a puddle of steaming prick sauce on the carpet, the stuff so creamy, gooey and sticky that it can't even soak into the fibres of the carpet properly.

The Heifer lets out a last steamy sigh as she finally lets go of her grasp on the small human's neck, opting instead to grab the bed near the sides where his bloated belly is stood up and wobbling while she leans over and composes herself. Of course her cock remains rooted inside his throat, hilted in his face as more snotty jizz is displaced from his insides by what her sister continues to dump into him. The hot, overflowing seed actually feels soothing as it oozes out of his face hole and slides slowly down her massive gonads, said nuts still agitated from the unprecedented seminal release. A few more long seconds pass with the human's oesophagus and throat regularly clamping down on her still throbbing and bucking member, in that time Kacey as well has finally finished emptying what is definitely the biggest load of her life as well so far. Both sisters pant to catch their breath, the steam from their mouths only making the room minutely more stuffy as it's practically become a swamp of musty odours at this point. The usual odour of dirty laundry, the greatly enhanced stench of sweaty body odour with ample bovine musk, lingering eggy farts, rancid, rotten smegma stink and finally a moist wave of pungent she-bull ball sauce smell. Even between the two of them, their room has never stunk this much, whatever you would call what they just did to the poor little human, it's most definitely the most active the girls have been in years.

"Pheeww~, oh man, who ever said sex was overrated?" ( ̄////ロ//// ̄) ♥

"Haaaah~, you did, dumbass." (一////ロ////一 ) ♥

GOKUNGK~ "KRKRPF~" GOKUNGK~

To be fair, Kelsey had also thought the same, being just like her sister in that they'd only experienced jerking off in the comforts of their own messy room until now. Again though, the thing that just happened would be hard to describe as sex, usually an act of shared between two or sometimes more partners. To call the human a "partner" in what had just happened would be laughable at best and insulting at worst, even now his voice is only heard as he chokes on Kelsey's fat, throbbing cock with hot, nasty bovine ball sauce oozing from his orifices. And of course there's the other sister still firmly wedged up his ass even after she'd finished dumping her balls' entire payload, yet somehow said balls still remain almost just as large, round and heavy. Yes, it would be better to describe Jesse as an object with which they'd just vented their pent-up lust, a living sex toy that's currently wondering when the two Cow girls will finally extract their oversized penises from his abuse holes.

Whatever you'd call what just happened though, there are certainly those that gained great pleasure from doing it, as well as a certain someone who'd very much enjoyed watching the whole thing unfold.

[Hufff~, fuck! Haven't busted that hard in years~!] (ಥ 皿 ∩)♥ ♥

GOKUNGK~ GLUB~ GOKUNGK~

As though advertising that she'd successfully achieved climax, Krampus voice fills Jesse's mind with a cadence not much different from that of the two girls. The human can even hear a familiar throbbing noise, even if he is disoriented after the ordeal, he's at least gotten the sense by now that the Demoness is getting some purely personal satisfaction out of this whole thing. If he were to actually lay eyes on her now though, he'd be greatly surprised. The throbbing is naturally a result of the thing standing tall between her legs, Krampus' is even bigger than that of the Cow sisters, to the point where Jesse's newfound trauma will kick in if he ever lays eyes on the towering meat pole. Black as the seemingly endless night around her, her great shaft is both thicker and longer than what is currently plugging the human's holes. A beastly member with a similar shape but with a more equine finish, thick veins bulk and grow out of the jet black sheath where it's emerged, and right below is a pair of massive ebony balls that are almost as large as Kacey or Kelsey's.

And directly contrasting the rich dark colour of her penis is the stuff that's gushed out of it not long ago. In fact it's so fresh that a faint steam fills the otherwise empty space in the massively bloated condom hanging from the end of the gigantic meat pole. And what fills the majority of the condom is naturally the pure product of such impressive balls. Whether it be the rich, creamy colour, the greater viscosity that causes a mess of it to hang from her fat, swollen flare like sticky jelly, or the potency that allows the nose-numbing stench of semen to diffuse beyond the tough latex of the condom, every aspect of Krampus' creamy ball snot makes it a substance that can cause a regular mortal to overdose of sperm with a single swig. Such is to be expected from a millennia old Demoness who's ancient enough that her vast power even leaks into the contents churned by her fat balls, making her cum both an extraordinary elixir and a potent poison depending on how it's utilized. Of course, to Krampus, her cum is just that, cum. But now she has a reason to save it as she carefully takes the heavily bloated condom of her prick and ties it up like a massive, steaming water balloon.

[This'll come in handy later.] ( •̀ ω •́ )✧

The Demoness' schemes are far from over, as Jesse will eventually come to realize. For now, the human has more pressing things to deal with.

"Hey Kel, looks like we're not the only ones who enjoyed that." ( ¬ ︶ ¬)

Kacey smirks as she pokes a finger to the human cocksleeve's belly, doing so causes the swollen sack full of hot sperm to wobble and jiggle, however the Bovine's goal is what's plastered all over the warm surface of the bulging nut bag. What she wipes off with her finger it embarrassingly thin to the point of almost being runny, it's also pitiful in amount like it's been squirted from a dollar store water gun and finally, the colour can be considered barely cloudy and even without sniffing it, Kacey can tell that the smell is will be weak as hell.

"Is that supposed to be cum?" ( ԾㅂԾ)

GOKUNGK~ SQURLPCH~

As Kelsey bluntly expresses her disdain at what's collected on her sister's finger, a heavy throb of her engorged cock causes more nut gunk to ooze from the choking human's face hole, as though declaring the stuff sliding down her own massive balls to be what real spunk is supposed to look like. Well, while well-endowed Anthros like themselves may find it hard to believe, that is in fact cum that's splattered on the human's distended sperm bag of a belly, and obviously such a pitiful load hadn't come from either of them. It naturally could have only come from the human's own member that neither of them had paid attention to all this time, since even Anthros like them can hardly even hear it throbbing despite how painfully erect it is. As a matter of fact, Jesse's cock right now is more erect than it had ever been in his life. It's actually a phenomenon that had started since the very first moment when he began sucking on Kacey's butthole. The human may have done his best to ignore it all this time, however it's impossible for him to now ignore the intense tingling in his own balls after what he'd just done! In reality, all three of them, the two Bovines and the human that was under distress from being orally and anally raped, had experienced the best orgasms of their lives at the exact same time.

The memory is still vivid in Jesse's mind no matter how he tries to chase it out. The moment his stomach had been filled to the point where he'd been forced to taste their mixed sperm, his balls had begun contracting to release his own meagre batch of swimmers. The evidence is not only present as a warm splatter that seems even tinier on his massively bloated belly, but also in the tingle of pleasure coursing through his prick n' spunk-stuffed body that is unlike anything he experienced after jerking off.

[Now you can thank me~.] ( ^ ω ^ )

Krampus' hateful voice full of mockery is like the final nail in the coffin for the human. Though, Jesse still has a misconception about what she'd just said. The human thinks that it's her doing that's caused him to achieve orgasm under such terrible circumstances. However, as mentioned already, the only alteration she'd made to his mind was to force him to obey the will of the two Cow girls, and anyone else allowed to use him. What Krampus truly means is that he can thank her for putting him in a position where he'd finally be able to have his most deepest, darkest desires hidden in the back of his mind fulfilled, for the rest of his life.

SQUEEELLCCHK~ "GRRKLPRKF~!"

Jesse isn't given much more time to dwell on things that may or may not be revealed to him in the future, a familiar choking sensation fills his whole oesophagus and throat as Kelsey extracts her still bulky, veiny, engorged member from his horrible mess of a face! Weighed down by the great mass of mixed cow semen filling his insides, Jesse barely jerks while his choking sounds like he's drowning in nut goo, more sticky cock sauce oozes out of his mouth as Kelsey pulls back her hips, though it's but a trickle as his mouth is so tightly wrapped on her throbbing prick that the majority stays behind his tingling lips, drowning and pickling his tastebuds in the flavour of fresh, hot bovine seed. Of course it could be way worse, he could still have his tastebuds stained in nothing but the more rotten, spoiled cheese that had fermented in their sheaths. Speaking of, a similar scene is shown where long ropes of sticky sperm, much thicker than that of the smegma from before, stretches from Jesse's face to Kelsey's retreating crotch, the human's face completely lost under an avalanche of steaming ball snot where large nut bubbles inflate right around where his stuffed nostril ought to be.

"I thought we were gonna go for round two right away." ( ̄ε( ̄)

SCHLLUUURQUCH~ "GRRKF~!"

The ever eager Kacey naturally complains as she feels her sister's cock retreating after they'd only used their brand new fuck sleeve one time. Despite the state they'd left the poor human in, her eagerness isn't completely unreasonable. Even though his belly is still swollen in an unsightly manner, it's noticeably shrunk compared to when they'd just stuffed him full of their massive loads only mere minutes ago. It shows that his body has already absorbed a lot of their hot semen and that he'd have room for more soon enough. Such is how it is with altered humans, the phenomenon is one that both girls are naturally seeing for themselves in person for the first time, leading them both to believe that going a few more rounds in his holes wouldn't be a bad idea at all. Despite that, Kelsey still opts to pull out and Kacey naturally follows her lead, despite the latter being older by a few minutes, as she often likes to point out.

"We should at least have him clean up this mess before we go again."

SCHRWWRCHP-POP! "URGP-KNFK! KNFK!"

A crisp an audible pop is made as Kelsey's fat flare is yanked out of the human's abused facial orifice. As the Bovine's member hangs between her legs in a still swollen and meaty state, covered in thin amounts of remnant spunk, Jesse has to stop himself from choking on the chunky cock spit clogging his now "vacant" gullet! The human is naturally taken by surprise, but not because of their eagerness to continue fucking him, it's something that he already expects, sadly enough. Instead what surprises him is the fact that the words "clean up" actually came out of Kelsey's mouth! The human didn't even think such a phrase existed in the Cow girls' vocabulary! Though, what does make sense is the fact that he'd be the one supposedly doing the cleaning up. Which is probably why his mouth had automatically closed shut to halt he sperm that was about to gush from his gullet the moment Kelsey pulled out, for he instinctively knew that upchucking any of the creamy jizz now would only make the following clean-up more difficult!

SCHRP-POP! "URNKF~!"

"Phew, yeah I guess he does have a lot of cleaning up to do. Good thing he should have more than enough room for it."

The room Kacey refers to is naturally the space in the human's belly, which is much more available now that she's also pulled her cock out of his butt with a slimy pop, leaving Jesse to clench his sore ass hole to avoid yet another sloppy spill of hot she-bull seed.

1...345678