Friends With Therapy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You're old enough to be my daddy," Mari grinned, "Wanna be my daddy? DDLG."

Lee's smile widened, and his cock jumped against his zipper. He chuckled off his desire.

"What the hell do you know about kink?"

"I've got a fetish," Mari shrugged, "For older guys. You fit the mold, a daddy-dom, perhaps?"

Lee chuckled, "No, Ma'am." he shook his head as he scanned her precious face, "I used to live that lifestyle. I have years of experience, and I don't have the patience or time to deal with anything other than a true submissive."

He stepped up his chest connecting to her face, and she looked up with wide sparkling green eyes. His voice sounded over the desire creeping against her panties seam.

"You want cuddles and snuggles," Lee laughed, "Not my style. I give pain and very little pleasure unless I command it."

"I like pain," Mari whispered.

He nudged his head toward the door, "Go have your session. Maybe that will help with those daddy issues."

"I'd love a session with you."

"I'm not a daddy, and I damn sure ain't a doctor, Little girl."

Her smile dropped as he turned to leave, "You can't call me a little girl if you're not a daddy," Mari folded her arms.

Lee chuckled deeply and patted her shoulder, "Go, have fun. Little girl."

"I won't," Mari mumbled, dragging to go inside Dr. Kendall's office and closing the door.

Her thoughts went to what she imagined was behind the zipper of Lee's pants, and she sat down and shook off her sexual appetites and his dismissal.

After a few weeks, Mari no longer felt the utter intensity that Lee held. Instead, the kind man became a regular in her life, and each time Mari came with a comment laced with a sexual undertone, Lee backed down and smiled, saying nothing more. He hardly blushed at her boldness and instead brushed it off as immaturity.

Friday was a scorcher, and the Texas heat peaked this summer. Rushing into the lobby, Mari breathed a sigh of relief that she wasn't late. The door was closed, so Lee had yet to come out, and she was burning up from the sun. She plopped down and fanned herself, thankful for the Ac in the small room.

When the door opened, Mari looked up to see Lee coming out with his head down.

"You alright?" She asked, pulling herself from the seat in a hurry, "What's wrong?"

Holding his hands up to his face and without a word, Lee exited.

Since the office door was closed, Mari followed him outside. She whipped around the parking lot, spotting a large pickup truck and Lee sitting inside the hot car with his head down.

Mari walked toward the truck noticing his shoulders shaking. She had never seen a grown man cry in her 18 years, and the sight was heart-wrenching.

Inching closer, Mari jumped back as his palm slammed on the steering wheel, blaring the horn. Without fear, she stood near the driver's side.

"Lee!"

Lee flinched when he noticed Mari's stare. Averting his eyes, he used his palm to swipe away the tears. Her knock at the window was soft, but he shook his head before glaring at her.

"Go," he waved her off with his thick hand, popping it against the window.

"Can we talk?"

"No. Go do your session and leave me alone," Lee snapped, hurriedly turning the key over to introduce some breeze into the heated car.

"Lee, I wanna talk to you!" Mari yelled through the window, smacking the door.

"About what?" Lee glanced her way and shrugged, "What do you want from me? You see, I'm fuckin...."

He clenched his mouth as his face distorted, and tears fell down his cheeks and wet his dark beard.

After a moment, he mumbled, "Please, just go away."

He turned to see she had left. Before he could sigh in relief, the passenger door opened, and she leaped inside with no invite.

"No. Mari, go away. I'm not in the mood for-

"Oh, shut up," Mari shook her finger, "You lied to me."

"Huh?"

Sniffing, Lee stared at her in astonishment before gathering his thoughts. He couldn't recall a lie or a decent conversation the two had in the past few weeks that sparked his interest in the young woman. She was immature and came off far too entitled to deal with most times.

"Get out of my truck. I'm leaving."

"I know you're upset, but I'm mad as fuck you lied to me."

"What the hell are you even talking about?"

"I've been coming every week, every fucking Friday of my life." Mari shook her head, "Like I even come here when I don't want to, and you," she pushed his shoulder, "You haven't patted me on the back yet. And I am like so upset right now."

"Are you fucking serious right now?" Lee asked, wiping the tears from his eyes.

"Uh, Yeah. I'm mad."

"Who gives a fuck?" Lee rolled his eyes, "It's all bullshit, anyway."

"So it's bullshit?"

"Yeah. So, Go home or stay whatever. It doesn't fucking matter to me or her or anyone. You're welcome. That's my advice. The truth, right? That's what you want to hear?"

Mari peered over, sensing his tense shoulders held more grief than he could handle. She wanted to touch him, rub his shoulders and kiss his neck.

"Yeah. But you said she changed your life or whatever."

Even with wet eyes and a turned-down mouth, Lee held her sexual attention and sent goosebumps dotting her arms. It could have been the cool air frantically thumping from the vents, but she felt it was his intense presence despite how vulnerable he made out to be at the moment.

"It's not any better. It never will be."

"I mean. That's hard to hear 'cause you've been my inspiration," Mari half lied.

Yes, she had listened to his advice, but seeing him each Friday motivated her to get dressed up and come to the office.

He plunged his chin into his chest and took a deep breath.

"It's never going to be better. You'll think it is. She will make you believe you are happy. And hell, you'll get so excited about it that you'll start to believe in yourself." He gritted his teeth and closed his eyes, "It will seem better, and you will tell your friends you're a new person."

Lee swiped his face and shook his head, "They will be so proud of you. And They will think you've got a whole new perspective. The world is yours to take or whatever the fuck she says," Lee chuckled bitterly, looking toward her with a grim face.

"But It's never gonna go away," he whispered, swallowing the lump in his throat, "It will never go away."

Mari blinked back tears, understanding his point of view too much to handle. But she did not like to show emotions or talk about them. Holding her hand to her mouth, she chuckled.

"That is the saddest shit I've ever heard," Mari laughed.

Lee was off-balanced by her giggle and stared at her with directness.

"What? It's the truth. It's...." Her giggling continued as if his pain was a joke, and he tried to explain, "I was making progress. I was, but. It doesn't...."

Lee paused and shrugged, "Some people's brains just ain't wielded right, you know? It's just our nature to be sad and disappointed."

"Okay? So?"

Growing more frustrated, Lee turned away and nodded, figuring she would share her cause for therapy to convince him his grief was nothing compared to hers. Maris' squeaky voice sounded in a sing-songy way reminding Lee of an old cartoon.

"Today is your day to be sad. Who knows how you'll feel tomorrow," she kneaded his shoulder, a comforting gesture that Lee didn't realize he needed. Her sweet song sounded in a melody against his ear.

"You can't let one bad day judge your year."

Lee nodded, not expecting her wise words, "Dr. Kendall told you that?"

Shaking her head, Mari frowned, "No. My mama."

"Your mama is a smart woman."

"Yeah," Mari nodded and twisted her fingers. She took a deep breath and focused on her main reason for coming to his aid.

"You seem to be having a hard day, so let's get out of here. We can go get drunk and do something crazy."

Lee chuckled, "I don't drink much anymore."

"Are you in AA?"

"What?" His nose turned up in disgust, "No."

"You used to drink a lot?"

Lee chuckled, "No. I've never liked liquor or beer. I'm not too fond of the taste. I used to drink wine socially on occasion, but...."

Thoughts of wine-infused nights with his best friend and wife clouded his mind and left a knot in his jawline. He clenched his teeth before rubbing his jaw and bringing happy thoughts of the future into his frazzled mind.

"Wine?" Mari chuckled, "Didn't take you for a wine drinker. You look like seven shots of whiskey guy. You are full of surprises."

"Well, don't judge a book by its cover. My mama told me that one," Lee said bitterly, her presence causing an annoying ring in his ears.

"Well, you don't look like you smoke. So can I ask? Do you smoke weed?"

"No."

"Have you ever smoked weed? Cause it will probably help you out. It calms me down."

"Yeah, I know. I used to a long time ago. But not that vape shit," Lee pointed toward her tiny palm, clenching the device.

"This is just nicotine."

"I bet you've never smoked a cigarette, huh?"

Lee chortled when she shook her head, "The hell you smoking it for? Let me guess, to look cool?"

"No." Mari chuckled, "It calms me down."

Lee rolled his eyes, "Your generation is screwed."

"Your generation," Mari snapped.

Lee smirked, "I bet you get your grass from the store, too. That old-school shit would have put you and your homies on your ass."

"Homies? You used to smoke that much, like snoop dogg or something?" Mari giggled.

Lee chuckled, "What do you know about snoop? I listened to Snoop Dogg when he first came out. I was 13, and my brother and I used to play that tape over and over. My mama," Lee laughed louder, his broad shoulders shaking, "she swore we were both going to hell or prison, one."

"Did yall go to prison?"

"Hell no, Lester's a lawyer," Lee looked toward her as if she knew his brother, "And me, I didn't go to college, but I've been blue-collar blessed, I tell you that."

"So..." Mari laid her head on her shoulder, "Why are you so sad today?"

Lee glared at her and shook it off quickly. He had learned to stop taking his anger out on others in the first month of therapy.

"Name a Snoop Dogg song," Lee challenged with a smirk changing the subject.

"Gin and Juice," Mari smiled, "We could drink gin and juice, you get the gin, and I'll get all the juice you want."

"You're a baby, a lightweight. I bet a glass of wine, you'd be falling all over the floor."

Mari rolled her eyes and sighed, "So you don't drink, you don't smoke, and you have a therapist on speed dial," Mari chuckled, "You're like a self-care Superman."

"Hell, I wish," Lee shook his head.

"What do you like to do, then? For fun, not this," Mari waved, exaggerating his love of mental treatment.

"Fishing, but it's too hot for that. Right now, TV shows are my guilty pleasure," Lee chuckled, "Movies, old movies."

"You're boring as fuck," she blurted with a giggle.

"I don't mind being boring as fuck."

The word fuck coming from his sensual pink lips caught her attention, and she moved closer.

"Let's fuck."

The loud laugh that exited Lee's mouth filled the car and settled on deaf ears as Mari held an earnest expression.

When Lee realized she was serious, his brows furrowed, "Hell no, I am not doing that with you."

"And why not?"

"You, I mean, you're," Lee raked his fingers through his hair and chuckled nervously, "Just, thank you, but no, thank you."

Mari twisted her lips, "Is it because I'm Hispanic?"

"No!" Lee shook his head, "God, no. I'm not racist. Shit. I just..."

"So what the fuck is it then? I'm not bragging, but men have told me I'm a baddie."

Lee rolled his eyes, "Yeah, you're a pretty little girl."

Mari chuckled before pulling down her halter to reveal two identical breasts. Her nipples were at soft heights, but she knew if he played with them, they would become pebbles that would be delicious on his tongue.

"Come on," Mari shook her chest, "It will be fun."

Lee looked around the parking lot to ensure no one saw their meet-up or her exposed breasts. Her nipples were a tan color that begged for a suck, and they hung in a perky way he had only seen in porn the past ten years.

When he caught another glimpse, her fingers circled her breasts, enticing her nipples and his cock to rise to the occasion.

"Put your tits away, Little girl."

"I'm not a virgin, Lee. If that's what's stopping you," Mari skeptically looked toward him, her brow arched, "You're not a virgin, are you?"

"No," Lee scoffed.

"Okay," Mari sighed, "Cause you've got me confused, well, unless, wait, are you?"

"No, I'm not gay. I was married to a woman."

"But?"

"I have sex with women only," Lee smiled, "I found out about that grinder, too."

He pointed toward Mari with a chuckle, "My buddy had a good laugh when I mentioned that one."

Mari chuckled and looked toward his hand resting on his crotch. Realizing he was hiding an erection, she smiled and pulled at his large hand.

"Can I see it?"

"No, I'm not showing you my dick."

"It's okay," Mari smiled, "I know you're shy."

"Shy?" Lee chuckled, "Trust me, I'm not shy. It's..."

He shrugged and decided against sharing his sexual desires for sovereignty over a woman's body. He had mentioned it before. He also had the damning thought of taking advantage of her; he would hate himself for that.

If she were as sweet of an LG as he predicted, his collection of whips and paddles would scare her off, and it was on the tip of his tongue to share it when her soft voice rang out with annoyance.

"Seriously? What's up with you? Are you not a breast man?" Mari inquired, palming her breasts.

"Yup, that's it, so put them up."

Lee pushed his head on the seat as he racked his brain on how to turn down the fantastic chance. He knew her body was tight and could imagine ravishing one similar.

But Lee didn't just enjoy sex. He enjoyed dominance and taking control. A young lady like herself would be fun but dangerous in his mental condition.

He opened his eyes. Mari had yet to put her breasts inside her shirt.

With his attention on her, Mari squeezed her tits, shaking them seductively, "What if you put your cock between them, and I'll stick the tip in my mouth."

The offer was on the table, and Lee rolled his head to the side to look out into the busy highway. But that didn't stop images of her lips wrapped around the base of his cock.

"It's me, isn't it?" Came her insecure whisper.

"No, You're fine, Mari. You're fucking gorgeous. And your tits are great," He whipped his head toward her pouting face.

"But?"

"But, you're young," Lee rubbed the side of his face, "like really young. Nineteen, right?"

"I'll be nineteen in a few months."

"God," Lee uttered, averting his eyes, "Just cover them up. It's cool. We're friends. I appreciate you coming to check on me. But, like I told you before fucking is something I require a seasoned opponent for, not a little girl."

"Well, excuse me," Mari chuckled to avoid becoming furious at his dismissal, "Had no idea that kind Mr. Lawrence was such a cocky asshole."

Lee chuckled, shaking his head, "No. Not really. Actually, Confidence is one of my learning points."

Mari regretted her comment and nodded, "Mine is self-control."

Lee laughed, "And how's that going?"

"It's bullshit, remember." Mari chuckled and tweaked her nipples to peak, "Let's try something else to ease our minds."

"You've got to control yourself." Lee pointed, "You may need to take her advice," he taunted but kept a lingering eye on her actions.

Her nipples were hard, and Lee rolled the idea around in his mind as his cock pushed harder against his zipper. He bit his bottom lip as she pinched her tan nipples.

"Do you like this?" Mari asked, detecting a tinge of lust in his eyes, "Can I help you feel better?"

"You're sweet, really, Mari. But I can't," He looked away and stared out the window.

"You know what, I'll stop. But...."

Mari walked her fingers up his arm, "I am not giving up." she playfully popped his shoulder, "You will give in, and I'll get older."

"But, you're so tiny," Lee chuckled, lifting her arm up and down.

"I'm like thick as fuck." Mari chuckled, slapping her meaty thighs.

She was self-conscious from his denial and slipped her skirt up, revealing smooth tan skin.

"Wanna see my pretty pussy?"

"No, I'm sure it's beautiful, but. I am serious. I don't want to hurt you."

"Hurt me?" Mari blushed, unsure why his cowardliness was attractive, "I could suck it. It won't hurt me."

"You can't suck dick," Lee said with a deep chuckle.

"I can, and I can suck yours."

"I'm not a vanilla guy at all. And you're a beauty, you know that. Me not wanting to fuck you has nothing to do with your looks. Trust me, I have an idea of the disgusting things I could do to you, and it's way more than sucking the tip of my cock in my truck, do you understand?"

"No," Mari giggled, "I think I am more confused now."

Lee groaned.

"Come on. It will be fun."

"Yeah, for you. But, If I'm pulling my cock out, it will be for a woman who can perform well. My standards go further than a cute face and nice tits."

Mari smiled, "You think I have nice tits."

"Standard, porn tits, yeah. Are they real?"

"Yeah," Mari laughed loudly, "And I'm good at sucking dick, Lee. I mean, I can show you better than I can tell you."

"Is that so?" Lee eyed her glossed lips and smiled.

Mari sweetly nodded and bit her bottom lip.

Swallowing his emotions, Lee eyed her sweet persona and grabbed his cock to prevent it from popping from his zipper. He hadn't gotten so turned on by a female in a long time and suddenly craved to shove his cock in her throat.

"I bet you have a big one," Mari giggled.

"Average," Lee lied and scanned her seductive expression, knowing she lacked real skill, "Have you ever been face fucked?

"No."

"Can you deep throat?"

"Okay, No. But I've sucked a few, and...."

"What about Edged? Creampied? Spanked? Slapped? Spat on?"

Her wide-eyed expression was his answer, and he laughed.

"You've got a lot to learn, little girl, and I am not a good teacher."

"What do you have to teach me? I know how to use my body."

Lee leaned in, gasping her chin firmly as her eyes centered on his lips. She backed up from his grip and tried to smile through his hold.

"You wanna fuck me, don't you?" Mari asked with a giggle that vibrated his fingers.

Smirking at her observation, Lee shook his head.

"Stop laughing. It's you that wants to fuck me."

Turning her head from side to side, Lee held a stern face and examined her delicate features. A dash of light freckles on her nose made him wish to spray a load on each one. She was adorable, with no flaws that he could detect.

"You're very pretty; you know that?"

"You want me to suck it, now?" Another solid chuckle escaped her lips, and Lee frowned.

"Stop laughing."

"Stop laughing," Mari mocked with a giggle.

"You're just a tease."

"Nope! I'm the real deal, Mr. Lawrence." Mari stuck her tongue out.

Lee smirked and removed his hand, "You're very persistent but too silly to follow orders."

"I'd do anything," Mari smiled, "If you were my daddy."

"I'm not a daddy," Lee reminded her but examined the same delicate features that caused his cock to pulse.

"I'll follow your orders for now." Mari smiled, "I'll suck it."

"Open your mouth."

Stretching her jaws, Mari stuck out her tongue, rolling it back and forth.

"Stop being silly, Mari," Lee's deep scolding made her flinch.

"Close your mouth," he ordered. Lee took a deep breath, brushing his fingers along her lips, "Open your mouth."

He placed his two fingers on her tongue, gradually moving up. Her taste buds felt smooth on his tips, and he examined the moisture.

"Do you think you could be a good girl?" Lee asked, his desire taking over his ethical issues.