Friends With Therapy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The intense smacks to her bare cheeks made her pussy gush with excitement. Her lips brushed against his, but he twisted his neck from her reach.

"You have to earn my kisses," Lee chuckled and popped her ass, "Go in my top drawer and get a condom. If you can ride my cock as good as you suck it, I may give you a smooch or two."

Mari giggled and lifted from his lap.

"Get your chapstick ready, daddy."

"Hurry up. I've missed that little wet pussy. "

While digging through a hefty stack of rubbers, she eyed a few other trinkets, butt plugs, camps, a gag, a flogger, and a large paddle. God, he was holding back a lot.

Without patience with herself or others, Mari returned with silver clamps and two large condoms.

"What are these?"

"Something you aren't ready for." Lee chuckled, snatching the nipple clamps from her hands.

"How do you know? "

"Stop questioning me and get back on my lap."

Mari situated herself upon him and pouted, "I'm ready for anything, Daddy. I told you I am a big girl."

Lee seemed amused and reached to pinch her nipple.

"Ah," Mari gasped.

"This what they do," Lee smiled, his voice a mocking coo, "but harsher and I dont think my little girl is ready for that just yet."

Wiggling her torso, Mari whimpered, "Ugh, hmm."

"Be still," Lee urged, "Sit up straight."

He pulled her nipple and grabbed the other between his fingers.

"Does it hurt?"

"Ugh, nno, I, uh, I like it."

"Is that so," Lee applied more pressure as he watched her mouth drop, "Does that hurt?"

"I, uh," Mari trembled from the dull ache keeping her expression stoic, "I can take it. Um, it's not that bad."

With a smile, Lee pushed and pulled her nipples harshly, making his cock jump underneath her.

"Oh, Uhhm, daddy."

"Too much for you, big girl?"

Lee's satisfied smirk sent her heart flapping against her chest as the blood rushed to her tender nipples.

"Rub that pussy against my cock. Multi-task, little girl."

"Ugh, fuck," Mari swiped her hips around, "I'm not not a little, fuck!"

"Quit talking back to me, brat, and move those hips. You want to be a big bad girl. I'll treat you like one."

Mari freaked out, wondering if her taunting had made him actually upset. His handsome scowl broke her heart, and she whimpered an apology.

"No, no, ma'am, no takebacks," Lee smiled and dropped his tight hold, brushing lightly against her aching buds, "You got two seconds to surround my cock with pussy, or I will pinch these little nipples again."

Overwhelmed with desire from his simple smile, Mari clumsily slid her panties to the side.

Lee pushed his shorts off his hips.

She settled on his cock slowly but not fast enough. Lee pinched her nipple, and Mari tumbled over, filling her gap with 8 inches of thick cock.

"Uh, oh, my, mmm," Mari whined, attempting to adjust to the duo of stinging aches.

"Bounce," Lee grumbled, kneading her ass cheek with one hand and keeping her nipple lightly pinched with the other. Her cunt tightly grasped his raw cock before her ass shifted to hop.

"Ooh, uhh."

Mari could genuinely appreciate his thickness from this angle as his cock tore into her slit. It was a painful pleasure made better by the soon euphoria on her hard bud.

"Hmm, ah, uhm."

"You think you can hang with the big dogs, right?" Lee tauntingly chuckled, his breath cool against her warm cheek, "You've met your match with me, little girl. Now, bounce this ass."

Pushing further down on his meat, Mari realized his cock felt different and peered toward the two condoms beside the nipple clamps she thought she could handle.

"You didn't-"

"Don't stop," Lee whispered, "It feels good don't it?"

His sensual whisper was cute and cleared up the fact he wasn't upset but clouded her mind with an unwanted child.

"I want to feel that slick pussy. I want to feel that cum dripping down my balls."

"Hmm, oh," Mari found her rhythm and twirled harder on him. "Uh Ohh, Don't cum in me."

"I won't, baby girl, just relax," Lee assured with a kiss to her chin, "Ride me, baby."

Keeping her hands on his shoulder, Mari bounced her ass, and her clit trembled against his pubic hair.

"Shit, hmm," Mari whimpered, "God, daddy. Your dick is big."

"You're a big girl. You can take it," Lee smirked, encircling his hands around her throat.

"Ughh," Mari panicked, dropping down to gobble his inches.

"Shh, relax and work those hips. I want to play with you. If it gets too much, tell me to stop. Okay?"

Mari nodded. The slight pressure on her neck was uncomfortable but a powerful addition to his cock nestled deep inside.

"Ugh, fuck!"

Mari ground her hips, and her hands went to his forearm, afraid he may tighten his hold and choke her out. Her anxiety was high but leveled as his softened voice sounded in a rich command.

"Keep your posture, and put your hands down. Focus on cuming on my cock, baby girl."

Placing her hands down, she rolled her hips and enjoyed the construction around her throat. She could breathe okay, but the lack of extra oxygen sent a surge of adrenaline pouring from her chest.

"Uhhm uh," Mari groaned, feeling the familiar spark of an orgasm, "I'm going to cum, daddy."

He tightened his clutch as her hips rocked in a rhythmic attempt to own his cock. The tightness was charming, and Mari smiled, her eyes crossing as her cream puddled against his shaft.

"Cum for daddy," Lee urged in a soothing tone as his grip loosened to roam his fingers against her collarbone.

"Uhhm! Oh! Yes, daddy, yes, daddy," Mari cried, feeling herself about to fall forward.

"Don't move!" Lee warned, removing his hands from her neck.

Lee dropped them to pick up each of her thighs, lifting her petite body.

"Ohh. Oh. Daddy."

Mari felt off balance but enjoyed the odd position.

"You creamed all over my cock, but I'll need more from you." Lee smiled, "You came here to get fucked did you not? Are you ready for me to fuck this little pussy?"

"Yes, oh," Mari shuttered as his hips rose, inching his cock to tickle her spot, "Yes, daddy, oh, yes."

"Just like that," Lee smiled, thrusting his hips upward and hooking his cock into her pit. Her pussy clenched around his shaft with each jab, and her head flew back.

"Uh, ugh, fuck, I uh!"

A silvery tingle created a new panic. Mari needed to pee and twisted her hips, "Wait, wait. I, uh, Umm."

Slicing into her folds, Lee focused on his stroke and knocked into her Gspot with detail.

Mari closed her eyes at the new sensation and reared her head forward.

"Keep your back straight. Hmm, that's it, baby,"

Lee chuckled, "Don't fight it, big girl."

"I...Ooh, I can't. Ummm, dad-"

Mari's mind went dopey, and she pleaded, knowing if he kept on, she would lose her fight to hold in her bladder.

The safe word was on the tip of her tongue, but she didn't want to stop as the powerful pleasure surrounded her. What would happen was a mystery, and Mari wasn't sure she wanted a surprise.

"Daddy! Oh, God, daddy!"

"Take it. Take it," Lee groaned, sensing her thighs trembling in his palms, "Cum on me, baby girl."

"No," Mari whimpered as the sensation grew to a head.

It was coming; she was going to...

Her eyes popped open, "Stop! I've got to pee! Stop!"

Lee popped into her guts one last time before pushing her away from his sticky meat. He caught her back as Mari fell backward and stuck his finger deep in her snatch with a rough wiggle.

"Cum on, baby girl."

Mari screamed as an intense gush released from her pussy, spraying Lee's lap with hot juice.

"I. Oh no. Oh, God! my, ughm."

Mari looked toward him wide-eyed, her heart beating out of her chest.

Lee chuckled, realizing that had to be her first time squirting from the adorable awed expression.

"You okay?" Lee asked in a coo as he pushed her toward his chest and rubbed his palm over her arched back, "Was it too much?"

"Uh, mmm, I, no. No, I liked it."

Lee settled her back on his cock and slapped her ass, "Good. Now, keep going. I want my cock drenched in pussy juice."

Grasping her jaw, Lee pulled her closer for a passionate kiss with slippery tongue movements that heightened his desire.

Forgetting her embarrassment, Mari fell hard into his kiss and moved her ass up and down.

Keeping his hold on her jaw, Lee pushed her face back. Her bottom lip trembled, and she launched back to his lips. e

Lee let out a taunting chuckle and lightly popped her wiggling ass.

"You earned one kiss. See if you can earn another," he winked, "You want another?"

"Mmm-hmm, daddy, yes."

"You think you can come on my cock some more? Or is my little girl too tired?"

Realizing he had the upper hand and was experiencing a dose of cockiness from her elation, Mari smirked and bounced faster.

"I'm. Uh, not a. Little girl," Mari grunted, "I can take this cock, and, oh, I'll get all the kisses I want."

A broad smile etched Lee's face, "Shut up and fuck me, then, little girl."

Holding her closer, Lee pushed into her valley with deep strokes, "You gonna give me all this pussy, or are you all talk?"

Each jab sent another spurt of joy to wash over Mari, and she loved the way he handled her body with a firm yet gentle guide.

"Uh, huh, yeah, oh, yes, daddy, fuck my little pussy!"

Holding her head near his neck, Lee clinched her waist and went for battle inside her slick walls. He swatted her asscheeks with fire and tweaked his hips wildly, determined to break the brattiness that etched her being.

Mari was his friend, but right now, this pussy belonged to him.

The shallow breaths that tickled his ear gave Lee a sudden burst of excitement, and he rushed in and out until her body went limp, and she murmured slick comments in his ear to keep up her strong-willed facade.

"Uhhm, fuck, Uh, I want to milk this fucking cock."

"You keep teasing me, and you want me to cum in this little pussy?" Lee grunted out between short trusts of his hips and held her waist down, pushing his cock deeper to the hilt.

With a foggy head, Mari reared back and explained, "I'm not. On birth control."

"That might be something you need to handle if you're going to be fucking me like this," Lee warned with a long slow stroke, "I just want to cum inside you so I can see you push it out. I bet it would look sexy as fuck dripping down your pretty asshole."

His raunchy speech and hands guiding her ass up and down made Mari groan in ecstasy. She bounced with the taboo thought of having his nut dripping down her crack.

"Mmm, oh, yes, fill me up, Daddy."

Lee chuckled, knowing her words of passion held no truth, and he wasn't inclined to ruin the young girl's life. He smirked and kept his hands clenched to her ass, working his cock around her hidden treasures until a loud groan escaped her lips, and she fell forward, lapping her tongue across his neck.

"Go, God, oh God, it's so good."

Adjusting her sluggish frame, Lee admired her flushed, satisfied expression. With his hairy brims, he attracted her nipple and sucked as he pounded into her soaking flesh.

"Fuck, uhm, baby. Where do you want me to cum?" Lee asked in a raspy voice, holding her hips.

Brought back to reality from her bust, Mari giggled, "My mouth. Uhhm, can you cum in my mouth, Daddy?"

His breathing went shallow, and he gazed at her juicy lips with yearning before nodding.

Lee lifted her from his lap and placed her beside him as he stroked his pulsing shaft.

Mari plunged and tried to lick his tip, but Lee grasped her bun by the base and raised her head.

"Stick your tongue out. You're going to catch it for me."

Lagging her tongue, Mari moaned at the masculine jerk of his veiny hands. Lee gave a guttural groan and pushed her head toward his tip. A hot spurt of cum dotted her pink tongue and made Lee drop his jaws at the beautiful sight.

"OH! Fuck, fuck, don't swallow it yet," Lee warned.

Lee gathered his bearings and smiled as he witnessed the cum dripping from her tongue. He pressed his fingers against her tongue, smearing his seed around.

"I think you deserve all the kisses you want now, big girl."

Taking that as a sign, Mari gulped his load and smiled up at him, "It tastes so good, daddy."