Friends With Therapy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"No," Mari stuck her tongue out in a mock, "I'm a baddie."

"God, you're a brat," Lee chuckled and adjusted his seat.

"What?" Mari puzzly asked, "I'm not a brat."

"We wouldn't be arguing if you weren't," Lee smiled, "Look, I need to go home."

He chuckled as her face fell but grasped her hand, bringing it to his mouth. Lee kissed her knuckles, enjoying the softness against his lips.

"Mari, I appreciate your offers for fun, and I enjoyed the talk."

"Seriously?"

"Yeah," Lee reached over and opened the door, "Watch your step, baby girl."

Mari didn't accept his dismissal and turned toward him, connecting her lips to his. She used her tongue skills to tempt him into changing his mind.

Lee froze momentarily but shifted, using his tongue to part between her juicy lips. Her kiss was slick, coercing him deeper into her mouth.

"Mm," Mari moaned, slipping her hands down to reach his cock.

He grasped her wrist tightly and pulled it up near her chest.

Lee broke his kiss and chuckled, "Are you horny for me or just horny?"

"Just horny," Mari replied, slipping her tongue back into his mouth to taste the minty freshness.

Lee wasn't sure why her brute honesty and boldness aroused him. He usually went for shy types, but he could see a hint of servitude in her eyes.

Lee dived into her kiss and grasped the back of her neck, pulling her closer. His other hand traveled to her breast, and he kneaded the soft flesh before giving her nipple a hard pinch.

"Ow," Mari broke her kiss and glared at him.

"Sensitive?"

His smirk was enticing enough for Mari to leap toward him, establishing on his lap. She swiped around his bulge and leaned in to kiss his neck.

"Come on. I'm ready, and you're ready," Mari said in a husky tone that sent tingles up his spine.

"I wouldn't be good, Daddy Dom," Lee explained, "I'm too rough for most subs as it is. So, I'm sorry, but...." He pressed his lips against her forehead, "You aren't ready for me, little girl."

"I'm not a little girl. And I can take it, trust me. I like it rough. You just caught me off guard," Mari stated with eagerness shining in her green eyes.

Grasping his jaws, Mari peppered kisses along his full beard, and her lips met his once more in a tender peck.

Lee allowed her sweet kisses before pulling her closer, catching her lips in a frantic tongue twirl that made her head spin. His palms slid down her hips and settled on her round ass.

The mini skirt shifted up, revealing smooth skin on her cheeks. Keeping his tongue tied, he reached around and settled his finger on the entrance of her back door.

"Omm."

He felt her kiss lagging and grasped her face pulling her closer and more profound with passion.

No one had ever kissed Mari this way, and adrenaline soared out of her pores when he settled his finger on her asshole. He pushed on the material of her thong, and she panicked, breaking her kiss.

"Umm, Fuck me," Mari groaned against his lips, declining to settle her pussy on his swelling thickness.

Lee's heart was racing from the heated kiss. He examined her precious face. Gorgeous green eyes bore feverishly into him with a passion he hadn't seen in a woman in years. He groaned as her pussy swiped against his cock that pulsed with need.

Lee brushed his thumb along her wet lips, "You wouldn't want me to hurt you."

Mari's heart raced excitedly, and she ground her hips into his lap, hoping to change his mind.

"You can try."

He swirled his fingertips along the softness of her ass and bit his bottom lip before speaking, "I would destroy this little body of yours."

"Do it, then," Mari challenged with a grin, "Destroy me."

His lips brushed against her mouth in a growl, sending a hot gust that made her swallow some concern.

Lee bit her bottom lip, connecting their noses. The slight discomfort sent butterflies into the pit of her stomach. She was hungry for cock, and he was withholding her need.

With his palm, he roughly kneaded her ass, pushing her down to feel the heat on his crotch.

"Fuck," Mari gasped as his grip tightened on her thickness.

Her curiosity was doing jumping jacks in her mind looping down her clit that pulsed on the edge of her panties and rubbed harder against his jeans.

"You're afraid of me," Mari chuckled.

"No, little brat," Lee shook his head, "You have no idea what I could do to you."

"What would you do to me?" Mari asked, gazing longingly into his dark eyes.

"Anything I want," Lee grinned, digging his short nails into her backside.

A whimper escaped her lips, and she buried her face into the crook of his neck. "Mmm uh."

He enveloped her body and rubbed her back, "Are you okay?"

"Mmhmm, I want that right now."

"Not today, baby girl. I need to go, and you," Lee popped her rear and smiled, "You need to go to therapy, and maybe it will calm these urges."

With one strong arm, he removed her from his lap, crookedly settling her on the seat.

"Go. I've got to go.

"But..."

Mari was out of ideas, and her pussy was soaking wet with tears of passion.

"But, Lee, I'm so horny," came her whine that caused him to chuckle in delight at her agony.

Mari was upset and reached to feel his cock. It hung lower, poking against his thigh.

She smiled at him.

"He's ready."

"Yes," Lee removed her hand, "you've gotten me hard. Congratulations, you're better than Viagra."

"Are you going home to jack off?"

"No, I think I can control myself," Lee chuckled and swiped his nose, "I thank you for the talk, little ma'am," he winked, "And the kiss."

"Can I get another?"

"No," Lee licked his lips and smirked, "My kisses are a privilege you have to earn."

"How do I earn one or two," she giggled, "Or three. Maybe four. Or five. Six-"

Lee laughed loudly and shooed her away from him.

"Getting out of my truck would be a good start, sweetheart."

Mari rolled her eyes and groaned, stepping down, "Will I see you next week?"

"Maybe. Thank you for the talk, seriously," Lee smiled, "You brightened my day."

"I could have done more," Mari smiled.

"I'll see you around, little girl," Lee said before driving off around the parking lot.

Mari smiled and tugged her dress down to cover her exposed ass.

"Ugh, I wanna fuck him," she muttered.

-

-

When Lee arrived at his appointment Friday afternoon, he sat and stretched his legs out to wait. Dr. Kendall usually called him in after 3 pm, but the door opened at 2:55.

"Come on in, Mr. Lawrence."

"I'm sorry about last week. I-"

"Never apologize for your emotions, Mr. Lawrence. It's perfectly normal."

Lee scoffed at himself, "She cheated on me, Doc. It's not the end of the world. I just wanna figure out why my damn brain wants to think otherwise. Why I've got these feelings, you know? I thought about moving, but my house is paid for, and I've put in so much work in my home, you know?" Lee felt himself spiraling with thoughts as he looked toward Dr. Kendall for the answer.

"As I've said, that betrayal bruised your ego and trust. It is perfectly fine to grieve that loss of faith in a person."

Lee nodded and swallowed the lump in his throat before responding.

"I'll assure you, I've grieved enough. I'm sick of being this way. I want to move on, but I never want another serious relationship. I'll never be that vulnerable again, I assure you."

"Come, sit down. We can go over your points."

Lee conveyed his emotions keeping the burning tears from falling. After an hour-long session, He was excited, feeling like a new man with a positive outlook on life and ready to have a fresh start. The concepts swimming shadowed the once gloom looming.

He eyed Mari with her legs crossed on the couch. With her head buried in her phone, she was unaware of his presence. Lee stepped over and petted her mop of curls to get her attention.

Looking up, Mari couldn't contain her broad smile.

"You came back."

"Yeah. Can't let one bad day ruin my year."

Mari beamed at the familiar phrase and stood, "I'm sorry about last week."

"What's there to be sorry about?"

Mari shrugged, "I shouldn't have been so easy. I'm not that easy, and I was just...."

"I wanted to talk to you about that," Lee chuckled, "I'll be outside. When you finish, can you meet me?"

Mari's ears perked, and she nodded eagerly.

His eyes roamed her frame with a curiosity that puzzled Mari but sent a rush to her head.

"I can come now," She glanced at the closed door.

"No," Lee smiled, "After, I'll be waiting."

Mari blabbed most of the session about life and answered the number of questions Dr. Kendall had for her. After her session, she bolted toward the door and outside to meet Lee.

The sun shone sideways, illuminating his truck in the parking lot. She hopped into his vehicle and beamed at him.

"Hi."

"How was your session?"

"Eh, lame."

Lee nodded, "You've got to open up to her, you know."

"I have."

"Trust me. I know how it is. Talking to a stranger is weird. And I'm sure you're only telling her the surface-level problems. But you've got to dig deep and explain how you feel."

"I'll do that next week, but...."

Mari giggled and adjusted her top, "I want to know why you wanted to see me."

Lee chuckled, "I think I want to take your offer."

"You want a blow job? Now?" Mari looked around the parking lot for any spies.

She couldn't wait to wrap her lips around his tip and twirl her tongue, assuming his pre-cum tasted as savory as his kiss.

"No, I want more than a blow job," Lee smiled, "I want a friend."

"Oh, god," Mari groaned and waved her hand, "You already put me in the friend zone, the first time that's ever happened, and I've got too many friends as it is, Lee."

"With benefits." Lee chuckled, "Like fuck buddies. But without feelings. No feelings, just us doing it. Anyway, you want."

"What about your standards?"

"Um, I'm down with vanilla."

"I can get freaky," Mari popped her hand on his knee.

"So you say." Lee bit his lip as he watched her hand move toward his crotch. He caught her wrist and kissed her hand, "So, what do you say?"

Mari chuckled, "I'm down with that."

It was something in her fearless expression that caused Lee to smirk. "Freaky, huh?"

"Very freaky. So what made you change your mind and want to fuck a young girl now?"

"Curious, I guess," Lee was giddy as he turned toward her, "I mean. You're young, and you don't even know what you like."

"I do, so."

"No, you don't." Lee chuckled, "How many play partners have you had?"

"My body count is Three," Mari lied.

Lee smiled, "Lightweight. What things are off limits?"

"We did a lot of stuff," Mari explained with a slight attitude, "What kind of things are you gonna do to me."

"I told you anything I want, but I need an outline of your limits. Like," Lee shrugged, "Anal?"

"No."

"Deep throat?"

"I'd have to see how big you are first."

"Have you ever had an orgasm?"

Mari paused, then nodded, "Yeah, duh. I mean, one guy didn't make me cum, but the others, hell yeah."

He smiled wide, loving her casual sexuality. She was honest and had multiple sex partners, which was a good idea that fascinated him. He had always been a relationship guy.

"I'm going to really enjoy my new lifestyle. I met up with a Tinder date last night," Lee confessed.

"Oooh, how did it go?" Mari smiled.

"We fucked, but. She, um," Lee chuckled, "She was vanilla. But I think she had a good time. She texted back when she left and this morning. We've been texting all day, but...."

"What's the problem? That means she likes you."

"I don't want anything but sex. It's fucked up to say, but it's the truth. A friend with benefits. Fun times and no feelings."

"Yeah, I've had some friends like that. Fuck buddies." Mari giggled, "Well, I am freaky as hell. I'm going to blow your mind. You don't have to be my boyfriend for me to get freaky as hell."

Lee scoffed, "I'm going to blow your mind."

Mari giggled, "Did the doctor prescribe you a dose of confidence today or something?"

"No, I mean." Lee laughed, "I know how to make a woman cum. A lot."

Mari nodded, finding no lie in his voice, but still rolled her eyes for some playfulness, "Yea. I hear you talking. But actions speak louder than words, Mr. Lawrence."

"Tomorrow 10 o clock, 34 Oak Street."

"Over there." Mari pointed toward the left where Chestnut Street met George and bared off into Oak.

Lee chuckled, "You stay near here too?"

"No, but I know this area."

"Okay, so tomorrow. Can I please you? No strings attached. Ropes, maybe?"

"Ropes!" Mari's mouth dropped.

"I'm not a vanilla guy, Mari. But with your permission, I want to blow your mind."

Mari nodded, "I so want that."

+

Mari walked up the steps and knocked twice before backing up on the porch to look around. She saw her friend's car parked down the street at her house. Even though she hadn't told anyone she was coming here, she felt safe having friends close by.

The bushes on this side were well-groomed and full of flowers, and a few trees stood out in the yard with thick branches that hung over the modest home.

The door cracked open, and Mari beamed at his tall frame filling the doorway.

Lee waved.

"Come on in."

Mari adjusted her skirt and strutted behind him. Walking straight to the bedroom, Mari glimpsed his living room, his furniture neatly arranged with matching carpet and lamps.

A woman had decided on this place; she assumed, and followed him into the room where a king-size bed stood tall in the center.

Lee stood by the bedpost with his back straight and his arms crossed. He looked delicious, and Mari couldn't wait to taste him.

Rushing out of her top, she flung it to the floor, showcasing her juicy tits. They hung slightly, but she grabbed them, doing a seductive roaming before sliding down to the band of her skirt.

"No. Keep the skirt on." Lee ordered and tapped the firm matrice, "Get up here."

Mari nodded and stepped toward him. Alone with him felt different than in his truck. He held more confidence, and his voice was raspier than she had heard.

"Don't be shy. Get up there."

Mari paused several inches from the bed and gasped when Lee grabbed her waist roughly, tossing her on the bouncing matrice.

Her head hit the pillows, but she quickly strung up to see Lee crawling toward her. His strong arms supported his long carved torso covered in a masculine tank top.

Mari swiped her eyes, forgetting about the glitter on her lids.

"What's the matter," His deep voice was a thunder near her cheek, "Do I scare you, little girl?"

Mari shook her head as he moved up and landed on her now trembling body. He could crush her if he wanted to; the deadly thought made her heart race as she watched the dents of muscles in his shoulder flex while his face merged with her neck.

His long tongue strokes on her neck put those outrageous thoughts aside. Her body quivered from the minor foreplay, and his deep woodsy scent assaulted her nose.

"Spread your legs for me," Lee urged.

Mari hadn't noticed how tightly she clenched her thighs but slowly let them fall back. Her thong did its best at concealing the heated moisture radiating from her pussy.

The area around her head gave off an outer world aura that sent foreign bliss with every move Lee made. She felt she was in a porno as his darkened eyes roamed her breasts, and he lowered his head to run his nose along them.

The slight brush across her nipple made her chest heave as she wandered her eyes over his head. Propping on her elbows, Mari regained her head and fought not to moan loudly in ecstasy from his tongue swirling around her hardened nipple.

"Sweet nipples," Lee muttered.

Her head flew upright, and she swallowed the thick lump of anxiety, "What?"

Lee finished lapping her right bud before popping it into his mouth for a deep suck. Biting her lip, Mari clenched her thighs together for friction on her frenzied clitoris that jumped at attention.

"Relax," Lee whispered.

Mari was tense, so full of excitement.

"It. That feels really good."

With his beard trickling on her soft skin, he swirled his tongue down her stomach.

She flopped her head full of curls on his silk pillowcase and sighed as his lips pecked expertly around.

"Keep these legs open. I don't like repeating myself, little girl," came Lee's warning before his head drove between her thighs.

He grasped at her torso and made her giggle, as did the tickle of his beard on her inner thigh. He placed sloppy kisses on each before placing her calf on his shoulder, plunging deeper near her soaking snatch.

Although Mari's thighs were trembling with anticipation, another giggle escaped her throat, shaking her torso.

Lee looked toward her with a slight frown curling his wet lip.

"Stop laughing and be still. Stop being so silly."

Mari nodded and shook her head, upset that Lee didn't find her playfulness amusing. Instead, he looked as if he was serious about what he was doing to her body.

Lee released a ragged breath as he inhaled her scent, sugary sweet with a dark floral undertone. He smiled at her freshly shaven mound and her smooth outer lips. Spreading her plump lips and glimpsing a valley of glistening flesh, Lee couldn't believe how aroused she was despite her immature demeanor. Gradually he added his middle finger, quickly slipping knuckles deep into her warmth. Withdrawing, he added another finger, pushing up as her torso curled in elation.

Lee wanted to ensure his cock would fit in her before attempting anything more. He didn't wish to hurt her, no matter how much his cock throbbed with the sadistic thought.

Licking his lips, Lee blew a hot gust on her profile and bit his lip when he felt her vagina clench his fingers.

"You like to be finger fucked, huh?"

"Ummhumm," Mari mumbled, the brink near from his teasing.

His voice was raspy as he asked, "Do you want to cum on my tongue?"

"Uh," Mari seemed surprised.

Her mind went to the boys who had explained after she sucked their dicks that eating pussy was a girlfriend deed, and they couldn't do the same.

With slight insecurity, Mari bounced her head and the curls that filled her scalp, "If, If you want. I like it."

Lee nodded and examined the detailed butterfly shape of her cunt and smiled. He kissed each part, starting at her plump outer lips before his tongue rolled out to search for her hidden gem. He quickly found the fleshy pleasure bump hidden behind a meaty hood.

His moaning caused a vibration as he tasted her. It didn't take long for a sweet mix to coat the tip of his tongue. Two things crossed his mind, but he ignored the facts and dove head first, breathing hotly on her warm snatch.

Mari shuttered and lifted her torso as his tongue lapped feverishly up and down.

"Um, mm, " Mari moaned but remained quiet as she focused on the intense pleasure.

She remembered the last time a guy gave her oral sex. It had been a clumsy tumble of the tongue that brought her no real orgasm. Even now, she didn't expect anything from the foreplay other than moistening her cunt for rough sex, as Lee had promised.

But as his tongue scooped up, centering on her clit, she grabbed her breasts to twirl her nipples. He wasn't letting up on her pussy.

Lee was determined to bring her to peak early to show the young woman he was no chump. His pride was on the line with a young hot one like Mari.

When her thighs smashed into his ears, he knew she was almost there and slowed down.

Mari lowered her legs and produced soft moans as his tongue made tiny circles on her clit. Each pop sent her down into the soft sheets. Her orgasm was oncoming, and she clawed at her breasts before settling her hands on the top of his skull. His wavy hair felt smooth on her palms, and she rubbed his strands through her fingers.