Friends With Therapy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Your cock is so big, daddy. It's so deep in my little pussy."

"Fuck," Lee uttered, keeping an easy stroke inside her misting tunnel, "Uh, mmm."

This position was no better. Lee gazed down at Mari with her mouth agape and her fingers brushing over her nipples. She was a beauty even with her makeup askew and wild hair.

Mari made an O face and whimpered a sweet chime, and he instantly felt his nut rise.

"Oh, fuck, God," Lee groaned, closing his eyes as he stroked her tightness, slipping her tiny toes into his mouth, "This little pussy is so fucking tight."

Mari loved every expression that crossed his hairy brims, his brows creased, and his tongue roamed over her pinky toe.

"Ohh, my God."

She whimpered, feeling a tension building so strong her nipples ached for a pinch, but her fingers were stuck clawing into the sheets. She looked down at the mess that coated the thin rubber; her coochie was creaming.

"Oh, God, it's good. Do you like my wet pussy, daddy?"

Mari examined his focused features and wanted his hands on her tits instead of wrapping tightly around her leg. He bit his lip, and Mari admired his sensual demeanor falling into a trap she had laid out for herself.

"You look so sexy, daddy," She confessed in a lowered tone between moans.

She liked him too much and was supposed to be his friend, but the way he touched her turned on a switch in her mind that no one had ever flickered before.

"Uhh, Ohhh, Daddy," Mari whimpered as he tickled her insides, nestling deep into her depth. "Fuck, it's so good, daddy."

Why? Lee thought, God, she had to stop talking. His head fell to his chin. With his eyes closed shut, his hips attempted to slow down, but her pussy clenched his cockhead too tightly. Before he could think, his balls gave away to a spasm, filling the condom with a hot spread of nut.

"Uhh," Lee groaned, hating to open his eyes and see her disappointed face or, worse, a satisfied smirk.

He felt her vibration when she moved, then felt the condom exit his weak cock before her soft tongue washed along the tip. She tongue bathed his shaft with gentle brushes along each thick vein.

"I like the taste of cum," Mari whispered.

Keeping his eyes closed, Lee grinned with an S word on the tip of his tongue. Calling her anything other than pet names would bruise her ego, he supposed, and he kept his mouth shut.

"It tastes so sweet, daddy," Mari giggled, "Can you stick it in my mouth again?"

He nodded and peered down at her green eyes. Had this been someone else, he would relax and lay back, commanding they get it hard or suffer a consequence in his top drawer.

His collection of paddles was hanging in the closet, and he itched to use it in her asscheeks, maybe pop a few on her thighs.

But he took a deep breath and said something he rarely praised in bed.

"Good. Umm, good girl."

Lee brushed her cheek.

After a while, his passion took over enough to grab a handful of curls to lead her toward his cock. Mari was a good learner, and after a few minutes, he could gently face-fuck his new friend.

-

An hour later, Ass pats turned to ass slaps, rocking his hips in and out of her valley vigorously as she screamed his new title aloud.

"Hmm, my, ugh," Mari groaned, her head reared from Lee's tight clench, "Uh, uh, I'm cumin, daddy, oh, mmm, Daddy! Oh, daddy!"

Lee swore the neighborhood might think he had a hostage the way she cried out in ecstasy and confessed her friendly love for every inch of his cock. He tried his best to match her passion, but he was growing exhausted from her youthful stamina.

Now that she had experienced another spark of devotion, leaving a creamy mess on the third condom, Mari felt a new level of passion and matched his thrusts with wild hips swings and nearly knocked his huge body backward.

"Uh, Fuck, you dirty little slut."

Lee hauled up to hold her narrow shoulders, slamming his hips hard.

"Uh, uh, uh!"

"Do you want to be my good girl?" Lee asked with a loud pop to her jiggling ass.

"Yes. Yes! Oh, daddy, I love your cock!" Mari confessed, clawing her nails into the pillowcase.

She felt his palm on her head and then his fingers on her forehead. How he handled her was amazingly rougher than before, and she smiled as he used her hair to push her torso up.

The uncomfortable tug added some thrilling sensations to the incredible strikes she was currently experiencing.

"I think your daddy's dirty little slut. You like creaming on daddy's cock?" Lee asked, sinking his teeth into her neck.

She leaned on his hard chest, unable to move as he pounded into her flesh. His palms harshly kneaded her breasts. She felt like a sex toy and loved every rugged fondle.

"Mmmm," Mari whined, helpless in his arms, "I'm your good girl, daddy."

"Hmmmhumm," Lee groaned, focusing on his strokes, "Stop fighting it."

Lee reached down to caress her clit. He chuckled when Mari squirmed around from the duo of pleasures.

"Stop running away. Where are you going?"

"Uhhm, Ahh!" Mari moaned, "Oh, my, hmm."

The new experience was one of many she had taken part in today. His palm seared her ass cheeks, and she whimpered from so much going on with her body.

"You don't run from me. This pussy is mine today," Lee sternly announced, "You will cum until I say stop."

His cock was shooting into her with vigor, a slight ache in her arms from his palms clenching her wrists.

"Do you hear me, slut?"

Mari could only manage a whimper as she felt her oncoming orgasm against his cock and fingers.

He was about to repeat the question, but Mari groaned loudly to explain how she felt about him.

Mari tried to run from the intense pleasure but didn't get far. Lee grabbed her torso, bringing her closer.

"What did I just say?" Lee shouted, "Stop. Fucking, running from his cock. Little girl."

"Ahh, Um, daddy, mmm, uhm."

The clitoral orgasm was her last straw and weakened her to a pulp in his arms. Her shoulders slumped, and she could no longer battle, allowing his sovereignty over her body.

"Is this my pussy?" Lee asked, only in the rapture of desire, but he wanted to know how far he had brought her.

"Umm, yes I...."

Mari paused to relish his hands gripping her. His arm around her throat made it difficult to continue speaking while his cock sliced into her slick folds.

"Mm, Dadddddy," Mari groaned, "Oh. Uh. Daddy, I'm yours. Uh, use me, daddy."

Smiling, Lee took a long breath and swiped the moisture from his forehead, and looked toward her trembling frame.

"Turn over."

She flipped slowly, looking up with a dazed expression as Lee mounted her small frame. He fell, sending his lip around her ear.

Sliding his cock inside her silky folds, Lee winced at the tightness. He spread a sweet kiss against her cheek and whispered.

"Put your legs around me."

Mari's limbs were weak but crossed his waist while Lee thrusted wildly inside her box. Her chest pounded with another spark of passion.

"Uh, uh, Daddy."

"Your daddys little slut?"

"Yes, mm, yeah, oh yeah!" Mari wrapped her arms tightky around his neck, "ahhomygod."

"Where do you want me to cum, baby girl."

Mari was too wrapped up and focused on another pressure building below her. She hit her pinnacle and clawed her nail into his back.

"Ah, fuck, thank you, daddy," she whispered.

It was the last utterance he could withstand, and he gruffly lost his bust.

"Ah, uh, shit," he groaned, still pumping into her swollen opening.

Lee plunged, entangling his lips around hers and slipping quickly into her mouth. The wild kiss added to his glow, and he dropped his head on the pillow beside her, gradually removing his sensitive cock.

"Fuck, baby girl."

He swallowed a lump of feeling as their busts rose and fell in sync. With his beating heart thumping with the same sing-song rhythm, he bounced into the bathroom and cleaned himself up, returning with a towel.

"You can take a shower or freshen up, either one." Lee chuckled, "I think it's a wrap for me. I, I'm not as young as I used to be. Maybe, later, or?"

He paused, awaiting her answer.

With no other plans for the weekend, Lee danced the thought of her staying around and hanging out like friends tend to do. He imagined taking his friend out to dinner tonight and bringing her home for another fuck session with more experimental positions in mind.

"Do you want to take a shower? You need water, or I've got snacks."

Out of tune with reality, Mari nodded vacantly, holding her hand to her heart, "My, ugh, I'm...it was so good."

Lee beamed with pride. He slowly returned to bed, lying down next to her. Hesitantly, he brought his arms around her torso. She was so small. Her eyes were closed, but her makeup was gone, probably lost on his sheets. But Mari was a natural beauty, and she looked like an angel lying in the fetal position.

Lee had told himself he wouldn't do it since that sort of thing he assumed wasn't a part of the arrangement. But he began tugging her limp body toward him. It was something particular about snuggling in the afterglow of sex, and Lee enjoyed the personal connection. He was unsure of the rules in a friends-with-benefits relationship, but he wrapped his arms around her waist and kissed her cheek.

"You worked me over," Lee chuckled in her ear.

"You..." Mari started.

Mari whimpered as his tongue brushed against her nape. She felt secure as her body melted from his embrace.

"Are you crying?" Lee asked with concern.

All Mari could do was giggle as his warm breath on her neck sent goosebumps down her hypersensitive skin.

Lee whispered against her blushed cheek, "Did you have a good time? I hope I didn't disappoint."

"It was amazing, daddy," She whispered, resting her head on his solid chest.

After a few deep breaths, Mari's eyes closed, scooting closer to his embrace.

Not accustomed to a man's hugging arm, Mari didn't stay asleep long.

She opened her eyes and flipped on her side to examine Lee's face. His eyes were closed, mouth agape in a deep slumber that melted her. She thought of him in a new light from multiple orgasms and deep penetration but knew not to catch feelings since he just wanted to fuck her.

It was a dull realization at times. But as he explained, and most men in her generation failed to explain, it was the truth and reassured Mari of potential heartbreak.

Lee was outstanding in bed, but this wasn't a fairy tale.

Her fingers danced along the fabric of his shirt, and she walked them toward his lips. He was out hard, and Mari excused herself to the bathroom.

She peed, brushed her teeth with her finger, wiped the black liner that had dried on her cheeks, and took her leave as a good fuck buddy would.

When Lee awoke without a body near him, he felt the painful emotion of strings pulled in his chest. He wiped his face with his palm and hated himself for missing her body already.

Peering out the blinds, he saw she had yet to leave. He jumped down the steps, heading to her Honda Civic parked neatly behind his truck, and waved her down.

Mari's eyes widened nervously, and she stopped, rolling down the window.

The inside light did little to capture his essence. The sunshine glistened on his tan skin and highlighted the gray hairs on his brown head.

"You're in a rush?" Lee asked, bending down a slight smirk on his neat hairy brims, "What're your plans?"

"I didn't mean to sneak out. But you were sleeping well, and I didn't want to bother you."

"Oh, It's no problem. So, where are you headed? Home?"

"My aunt's house. I'm still looking for a place. I've saved some money, but I am about to get a new job, so hopefully, it will look good on an application."

"Congratulations. What are you looking for? A house or apartment?"

Mari chuckled nervously, "Neither. I think maybe a single-wide trailer out in the country. Apartments downtown are ridiculous."

"Very true," Lee smiled, "So you don't stay in Jacksonville?"

"Nah, Rusk. My aunt lives there. I'm Mexican-born. So it's harder to get applications."

Lee felt better learning new things about his new buddy and smiled wide.

"You were raised here, though, right? You don't have the slightest accent."

"Yeah, I went to school here."

"So you are from Texas. You don't have a southern accent either."

"Yeah, I went to school in Dallas. My mom is in Mexico. I came here with my dad when I was three, maybe?"

Lee nodded his mind thinking of solutions, "You know, my buddy, he just moved and built a house, but before, he was staying somewhere in a double wide. I'll check with him."

"Where?"

"I'm not sure we ain't like best friends, he's my boss, but I'll text you his information, and you can talk to him yourself."

"I really appreciate that, Lee." Mari beamed, a blush tinting her cheeks.

"Oh, it's no problem at all. I moved out when I was young, so I remember the hesitation some landlords have, but I will put in a good word for you. You're a good girl."

Mari blushed and flipped her hair to the side. She wanted another round, maybe two but brushed the thought off.

Lee's mind wondered the same and roamed her chest, wishing his lips were attached to her nipples.

"I had fun." He smiled.

Mari nodded, "Thanks for the recommendation, Lee, and I'll see you Friday."

With a grin, Lee nodded and tapped the car hood, "Text me when you get home. So I know you made it home safe."

"Yes, daddy," Mari winked and backed out of his driveway.

Wondering what he was doing, Lee rubbed his jaw and backed away as he watched her car speed down the street. She was a cutie with great sex and a slight attitude that tempted Lee into creating a false narrative in his mind. A girl like that got what she wanted in life, and he wondered what she wanted from him. Whatever it was, Lee felt the need to give it all to the beautiful girl.

+

The following Friday was nerve-wracking, and Mari showed up late for an apparent reason. Pulling down her t-shirt over a pair of black leggings, she took a deep breath. She no longer wanted to flaunt her body since the man she had been dressing up for had seen it all. She needed a way to cover herself and keep her pride in tow.

After texting him that she had arrived home, Lee hadn't replied, which left a deep gash in her already low self-esteem.

Flinging down the shade mirrors in her car, she sulked at the girl looking back at her. She saw every flaw that pierced her fresh face and sighed in annoyance before stepping out of her car.

"Mari!" Lee's deep voice called out.

She looked back toward the large truck as Lee sat handsomely in the front seat.

"Fuck, fuck," Mari mumbled to herself, footing closer as her knees buckled with each step. Forcing a quick smile, she stood by his driver's door.

"Hey, Lee."

"What's up? I never got that text. I mean, I'm not upset, but you had me worried sick."

"What? I fucking texted you!" Mari shouted, placing a hand on her hip to show the annoyance she'd felt the last few days.

Lee chuckled and reached for his phone, proving he hadn't heard from her.

Mari retrieved her phone to show him the text she had sent and the other she had sent yesterday, blindly asking for more cock.

Lee peered at her phone and laughed, noticing the name she had given him.

"What is a sneaky link?"

"Uh," Mari looked toward her phone and laughed, "It's another way of saying fuck buddy. It's like we are sneaking around, you know."

"Oh," He chuckled nervously, licking his lips, "So, What happened?"

"I don't know, and I swear I hit you up, Lee. I even...." Mari paused.

"335-555-7234. Call me right now. Maybe I've got the wrong number."

A mysterious collection of numbers appeared on her phone screen, and she showed him.

"That's what happened. I'm sorry. It's all my fault. I'm so stupid."

"It's okay," Lee smiled, popping his finger across the screen, "I've saved your number. Is Baby girl a fine enough tag for you?"

Mari blushed, "Yeah, I like that."

"Good. Now no more confusion.

"Yeah. Uh, well, um, I gotta go in, so...."

"Oh, yeah, sorry, I didn't mean to hold you up. And I'll text you, or you'll text me? Unless I mean Mari, you can be straight with me; we are both adults. If I'm not your type or If I did something wrong..."

Lee breathed a long breath, then looked toward her, "I hope I did everything right."

"No. Were like awesome, so good," Mari prevented herself from confessing that he was the best she had ever had in the two years of sexual experience and numerous random hookups.

"Did I do things right? Mari asked, "I know you said you like experienced subs, and I'm not that."

"No. You were excellent. Amazing. But it's all me. I'm not good at this. I don't know much about sneaky links, and I told you, I'm not a daddy dom, but...."

"No, you were so good. Great. I liked it so much, you have no idea." Mari whispered, feeling moisture collectiing in her panties.

"Um, I have to go. I'll text you."

"I'll be looking forward to it." Lee gave a smile that brightened his eyes as he gazed toward her face, "It's great to see you again, Mari."

"Yeah, uh..." Mari's nervousness clogged her heart, and she nodded quickly with a awkward wave, "Bye."

Her walk toward the therapist was the easiest since she started. It was something about him that turned her full confidence off and switched her into a submissive little girl. Rubbing her stomach, she tried to ease the butterflies fluttering in her gut.

After her session, Mari felt worse. Fighting the urge to spill her guts, Mari hadn't mentioned her feelings for a new guy, but Dr. Taylor sensed she had something on her mind. The doctor pressed Mari's new demeanor, but she shrugged the doctor off, explaining she was okay.

Lee was a dry texter, she discovered as he texted small replies to her questions about his day. Mari didn't fare well with his small talk since he had yet to invite her over again.

Mari took that as he was still bitter over the wrong number situation, which she knew was her childish mistake. She was scrolling through her phone the next boring Friday night after avoiding him at therapy.

And then her phone chimed.

Lee: How are you today?

Mari: Good, n u?"

"Bored... Would you like to hang out?

With the tingles in her stomach, Mari replied, agreeing.

In less than an hour, she stood at his doorstep with a tightly molding dress fitting her curves and her hair pulled up into a neat bun. The minimum makeup she wore she hoped would prevent her from looking so messy after Lee invited his massive cock deep into her throat.

"You look different," Lee noted," Come in."

Mari hoped it was in a good way but smiled at the cryptic compliment.

"Thanks."

Instead of going straight to the bedroom, Lee brought her to the living room and gestured for her to sit.

"Do you want something to drink?"

"No, I'm fine, thanks. "

As soon as Lee sat down, Mari adjusted herself on his lap. Her dress roused up over her hips, exposing her thong underneath.

"Eager? You missed me?"

"Maybe. I thought maybe you didn't like it. "

"What would give you that idea? "

Her fingers brushed against her hair, and she shrugged," I don't know."

"I wouldn't have invited you over if that was the case. "

Lee smiled, pulling down the fabric of her dress. Her tits plunged over the material with hard nipples that Lee couldn't resist lapping his tongue over.

Mari grunted as he grabbed her ass, pushing her closer to nibble on each tender bud.

"Uh, oh, daddy."

"No bra, skimpy panties. You came prepared. You know how to use what little you have. "

"I'm not little," Mari sneered, "I'm a big girl."

"Big girl?"

"Mm, hmm."

A quick pop to her asscheek made her gasp, but she quickly caught herself and smiled.

"Ooh, yeah. Spank me hard."