Friends With Therapy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The excitement of bedding him had been enough to spark a flame in her cunt, and here he was, eating her pussy like he was starving.

"Oh, uh, God," Mari muttered, clutching his hair to bring him further into her passion, "Mmhmm, Fuck, uh."

Her praises were music to his ears, and Lee pushed her body further onto the bed, widening her legs in the process.

"Oh, God. Yeah," Mari smiled and chuckled, "Your tongue is so good, daddy."

Lee paused, lifting his head, his heart thrumming, "What did you call me?"

"Daddy?" Biting her lip, Mari studied his face before giggling, "Can I call you daddy?"

Lee held a smart allelic smirk and swished his tongue over her aroused rosebud, "Say it again."

"Daddy," The title rolled off her tongue with a lusty tone, "Make me cum, daddy."

Lee chuckled, remembering she was a bratty little who needed a lot of training but would be a fun project to dull his depression. He decided to play along.

"Hold your legs back and keep them up. Don't drop them when you cum. Do you hear me, Princess?"

With his change in attitude, Mari matched his smirk, pulling at her thighs. Attempting to be as flexible as possible, Mari pulled at her calves and looked down at her glistening swollen pussy lips.

"You won't run from my tongue, will you, brat?" Lee asked.

"I'm not a brat-"

"No back talking," Lee pointed his finger, the tip almost connecting to her nose, "You don't talk back to me, do you understand? You do what I tell you."

His scolding sent her clit throbbing for a lick, and Mari nodded.

"Answer me."

"Yes," Mari nodded eagerly, "Yes, daddy."

"Good girl," Lee winked

Flicking his tongue around her lips, Lee swirled up toward her clit before backing down to her puckered asshole.

"Oh. Uh."

Mari's gap poured like a faucet, and the tease made her legs tremble with more yearning than she had ever known.

"Ah, Oh. My clit. Please. Please, daddy, lick my clit."

Lee traveled slowly toward her reddish button and held his tongue there.

Mari couldn't control her urges. Keeping her legs spread, she shifted her bottom, popping her clit on his taste buds. She gazed at him in awe, his eyes flickering dark and intense.

Working overtime, Mari used muscles that she had never utilized to fulfill her desire to release the built-up tension that stretched in her gut.

A slow build of pleasure tingled around her clitoris and left a breath caught in her throat.

"Oh, God, Ohhh, daddy," Mari groaned

"Uh-huh," Lee grunted, keeping his tongue perched on her rosy bud with no more than a twitch, tauntingly making her work for an explosion, "Come on, baby girl."

"Ooh, God," Mari whimpered, peering down at his stare before throwing her head back into the pillows.

"Come on, my little girl. Cum on the tongue," Lee managed to utter in a deep sweep across her lips, his tongue lagging over her warmth.

"Uhhh, ohh, Daddddy, I want to cum on your tongue," Mari grunted frantically, "Ugh, God, I love your tongue, daddy, I love it."

Looking at her awed expression, Lee groaned, his cock throwing up with liquid from her submissive praises.

Mari leaned and winced as he stopped licking to perch his thick tongue on her clit. She began to rock softly, brushing herself against his taste buds.

"Oh. Oh. Daddy, oh, daddy."

What was he doing? Nothing really, but her pussy muscles danced, clenching invisible inches as her clit slowly spazzed against the tip of his tongue.

She pushed her legs further back, relishing in his light pressure.

"Daddy loves this pussy," Lee murmured and splashed his tongue across her rosy clitoris

"Oh, oh, God." Mari felt an intense rush that shattered her inhibitions, "I'm. Oh! Fuck it's cumming, daddy, fuck!"

Mari's mouth dropped, and forgetting his order, her hands gave away, and her legs plunged. She quivered against his lips, and her head sank into his sheets as she relished her first tongue-provided orgasm.

Whimpering sounds escaped her lips as she rolled on her side on the verge of joyful tears.

Lee lifted, licking his lips as he watched her close-eyed bliss. He concealed his smile, allowing her a few moments of rest before speaking. He was amazed at her amazement at what had just occurred on her tiny clitoris. But she had broken his vow, and the dom in him was unsatisfied.

"What did I tell you?" Lee asked in a profound yet calm thunder above her.

Overwhelmed with the orgasm, Mari looked toward his grim expression.

"I, um, I...."

"I don't like a hard-headed brat," Lee explained, "You follow my orders, do you understand?"

Mari's heart sank, but she was thankful for the orgasm. Now thinking clearly, she was ready to tell him off if he decided to kick her out for one little mistake.

"Turn over," Lee ordered, "Now."

Mari quickly twisted, her skirt flapping against her thighs before sighing in relief. She felt hopeful, realizing she had true power in the form of her dripping pussy.

Mari turned her head and shook her ass, "Are you gonna punish me, Daddy?"

"Stop moving and face the wall."

"I need a spanking. Are you gonna give me a spanking," Mari giggled.

Ignoring her queries, Lee examined her backside, fleshy ass cheeks that spread with an arch in her back. She was smooth with fewer blemishes than he ever remembered a female having.

Slipping her skirt up and sliding his palms across both cheeks, he admired her thick ass. The thought of smacking his heavy palm sharply against her cheeks sent passionate adrenaline in his veins, and his cock jumped with excitement. But that is what she wanted, and he wasn't one to reward bad behavior.

"Pull your knees together," Lee said, scrubbing his rough palm across her cheeks, "Is that what you want, Mari? Do you want to be punished?"

"Mmm hmm," Mari bit her lip, adjusting to his liking.

"How hard can I be with you? You disobeyed me, little girl, so I may leave a bruise. Is that really what you want?"

"I..." Her rear trembled with anxious desire, and she wondered how hard he would spank her. But his palms kept a smooth twirl around her cheeks.

Quickly he gripped them with his palm, kneading roughly. His short nails clawed into her skin.

"Uh," Mari gasped in surprise.

His thick palm roamed over her cheeks, letting up to guide around her hips. A finger slid slowly between her asscheeks and lingered around her back hole.

He applied gentle pressure, but her mind flew with the thought of him sticking his thick finger in her ass. Although she was seasoned with pussy skills, her asshole had been off-limits to cocks and fingers.

"Woah, I, um, I don't think I wanna try anal or anything, 'cause I...."

His silence was unnerving as he ignored her wants to continue his caress. It was like a tornado running rampant in her mind. The man hadn't harmed her yet, but she was shrinking from what he might do and grew insecure about what he could see back there.

Knowing this position wasn't her most flattering view, Mari arched her back down to lift her ass in a pleasing manner.

"Put those knees back! I didn't tell you to move."

His loud voice startled her to return to his preferred stance quickly.

With her heart beating out of her chest, she plunged her head. Mari wasn't sure why she felt the need to cry. But her emotions were running wild with his unfamiliar dominating nature, and she didn't like this.

"Umm.... sorry."

Was he upset with her; she wondered and breathed a ragged breath.

"I'm sorry," Mari mumbled under her breath.

"Excuse me?"

"I'm sorry."

"Sorry for what?" Lee asked, inviting his fingertips to wash around her wet slit.

Partially distracted from the tingling nag of her sensitive clit, she repeated her words and an explanation for her wrongdoings.

It came out in a whimper, "I'm sorry I dropped my legs. It was, uh...."

"Don't worry about that anymore. You need to think about how you will make it up to me."

With pleasure surrounding her and thoughts of seeing his cock she whimpered.

"Oh, I can. Uh, can I suck it?"

"Do you know how?" Lee questioned, keeping his hands roaming her fleshy ass. He gave it a quick shake before lifting her skirt higher.

"Umm...."

Mari kept her hands out but shrugged. Did she know? Her mind wandered to how she got here in the first place. It was her fault for teasing this man as if all men were as weak as the boys she had dealt with.

"Umm, I'm not sure. But, I'll try...."

Turning toward him, Mari searched his eyes, which were darker, now matching a devilishly handsome scowl.

"Please," Mari begged.

"You once told me you were good. Were you lying to me?"

"I just..."

"You just what? Wanted to tease me? Or you wanted to fuck me?"

"I wanted to suck it to make you feel better," Mari confessed in a whisper, feeling so vulnerable in a way.

Tension held in her shoulders that trembled as her hands turned white from supporting her torso.

Lee softly popped her rear, and a small gasp escaped, "Uhh."

"Turn around, and I'll let you suck it."

Mari kept her eyes on his dick print and awaited his next order, afraid to glimpse his face if he wore a scowl that would serve to break her heart to pieces.

"I'm really sorry for that. It was so good," Mari explained in a weak tone, "I couldn't take it anymore. My legs just naturally dropped."

Lee chuckled, "Are you gonna keep apologizing, or will you be my good girl?"

Her lashes fluttered up before her eyes moved toward his calm expression. He didn't seem upset, but she swallowed her hesitation before nodding.

Lee leaned forward, grasping her chin, "I need an answer before I continue. So, which is it, baby girl?"

"I'll do it."

"What's that?"

Lee needed her full cooperation, but he sensed the mild hesitation in her green eyes and brushed his finger along her lips, "Did I hurt you?"

Mari shook her head, "No."

"Good," Lee nodded, "But I still need an answer."

"I'll be your good girl," Mari whispered in a breathy tone.

He turned her face to one side and then to the other as her lips pouted.

"You are adorable."

Mari shrugged and averted her eyes.

"Tell me how beautiful you are, little girl."

Mari smiled, "I'm not that beautiful."

A slight grin crossed his face as he lifted from the bed to stand.

"Come here and get on your knees. Can you do that, little beauty?"

Nodding eagerly, Mari positioned herself in front of Lee. Her eyes drifted up to his beard, and she kept her expression as thrillingly anxious as she felt kneeling before him.

Lee tapped his crotch and smiled down at her, but she didn't smile, merely nodding to accept her readiness for his cock.

He bent and examined her precious face feeling a tinge of sympathy drowning his arousal.

"You okay, baby girl?"

"Yeah."

"I'm not going to hurt you, okay?"

"I know, I know that."

"If anything gets too much for you, you can let me know, and I won't be upset."

Lee kissed her forehead, "We will take it as slow as you want. I got a little carried away. I apologize."

Mari wasn't sure what he was apologizing for, but she felt childish initially, and his pacification only prompted her to show him differently. Keeping her back straight and eyes ahead, she braced herself for the prize inside his long shorts.

A small gasp escaped her mouth, and she swallowed hard. It came out with a bob, greeting her with a wink from the precum dripping from its eye.

Lee held his cock, bouncing it around her face. His cock was thick and long. It stood at attention at what looked to be more than eight inches.

"I can touch it?" Mari asked, raising her hands to her chest.

His nod sent a shock of excitement to twinkle in her eyes, and she grabbed the base and examined his wood. Mari created long strokes on his shaft, enjoying the ridges of veins against her palm.

"Do you like it?" Lee asked with a smile, sliding his palm along her head, "You can play with it all you want. Take your time. I'm sorry I scared you earlier."

With pride in the way, Mari shrugged and chuckled nervously, "You didn't scare me."

Lee nodded and averted his eyes toward the ceiling, unsure how to have fun in this unique scenario. He knew Mari wouldn't be open with him in the least, so all he could do was play it by ear.

Regardless of how enticing her palm jerks were, he focused on what would be next.

He would let her taste his cock, bend her over and fuck her. Hopefully, he thought Mari would keep it a secret from his beloved doctor. He could imagine the shock and horror coming to Dr. Kendall's face to find out he had moved on so oddly. But he needed this, he hadn't had a steady sexual partner in months, and Mari, however young, was willing to help him.

Sensing his distraction, Mari wrapped her lips around his cock tip and twirled her tongue. She backed up and hauled a spit wad on his cock and, once moist to her liking, began to suck.

She bobbed up and back, lagging her tongue along his shaft, and her heart leaped when he looked down with widened eyes.

Lee examined her job with a new passion, suddenly feeling better about this whole ordeal.

She removed his cock from her mouth and swirled the tip around her plump lips.

"I'll try to take you in my throat," Mari giggled, "But don't laugh if I gag, Okay?"

Her old playful demeanor made him chuckle, and he held his base.

"Take your time. He's all yours."

The remark sent chills up her arms, and she grasped his hips before taking him into her mouth. Waggling her tongue, Mari took him deeper, plunging gradually and praying her reflexes wouldn't betray her. She looked down with a few more inches to go and settled there, pulling back and up, keeping her eyes fastened to his face.

"Good girl, very good girl," Lee muttered with a mixture of pride and pleasure.

He was indeed surprised by her skill, and he shook off the doubts he once held.

Mari pushed deeper, and right before she gagged, she backed up slowly, pulling a string of spit with her.

Lee jerked his cock and grabbed her head, pushing her back, "Come on, baby girl. One more time and I'll put this cock in that tight little box."

Mari smiled, opening her mouth wide to invite him inside. He eased in, pushing his hips, and groaned.

"That's it."

Mari pulled back, taking a deep breath before returning to face her opponent. Holding his hips, She slurped him back in her mouth.

"Fuck, nasty girl," Lee smiled and gently grasped a handful of curls, "One more time, open wide."

With a quick motion, Lee shoved his cock into her mouth and lightly pushed the back of her head.

"Just a little more. I want to hear you gag on it."

Mari moved up and created a sharp choking noise before backing out with a smile and taking a breath before she gazed up with a smile.

"Can I do it again?"

Lee's broad tooth grin and his fingers clawing at her scalp created splendid emotions that settled in the pit of her stomach.

His thumb brushed her cheek, and she giggled.

"You did well."

"Can you put it in again?"

"Yeah," Lee chuckled and tightened his grasp on her hair.

Mari shaped her lips into an O and awaited the arrival of his cock. Again, she tried reaching the end before backing up to the middle. She kept her eyes closed to concentrate on the difficult task.

"Good girl," Lee muttered words of encouragement that fueled a desire to please him.

After numerous and some humorous tries, a blanket of black tears ran down her cheeks, and Lee licked his lips at the erotic sight.

"You tried," Lee chuckled, "We can move on. I didn't expect half of what you've given me, pretty girl."

Mari shook her head, "I wanna suck it some more."

Biting his bottom lip, Lee nodded as she guided him back into her warm wet mouth. His sticky cock settled deep, and she used her tongue to trail along his tip.

"God Dammit," Lee mumbled, trying not to push her down too far, "Go down, baby girl. Down."

Her nose was practically on the verge of touching his pubic hair. She was so close, and he was mildly distracted by the thoughts of not harming her to enjoy it fully.

Mari attacked his cock with a long slurp, and he backed up, falling off balance.

"Dammit. Shit," Lee chuckled, "I'll never judge a book by its cover."

He bent and kissed her temple, "You did great, baby girl. Go get on the bed and arch your back high for me."

"Thank you, daddy."

His fingers swiped at the pool of drool on her chin before giving her another sloppy kiss on the forehead, "Go."

Mari leaped toward the bed, positioning herself ass high in the air for his viewing pleasure. Comfortable with this position, she shook her ass, enticing Lee as he fumbled with a rubber.

Letting his cock tip rub against her, Lee rubbed his hands along her cheeks, "You've got the smoothest ass," he muttered, "Spread those cheeks and let me see that pretty pussy, baby."

He eyed her pink flesh with a yearning that sent his cock jumping against her thigh.

"Hold it open," Lee ordered, rubbing his rubber-coated tip against her wetness, "Did you get this wet from sucking my cock?"

"Mmmhmm," Mari whimpered into the sheets, her arms behind her back parting her ass wide.

Her asshole wisped as his cock head settled in her snatch, and Lee groaned from the tightness.

"Am I hurting you?"

Timid and shy was Mari when it came to discipline, but she knew how to take dick; having sex was her number one vice next to drinking and smoking.

With a moan, she pushed herself back on his thickness and gulped his cock to the hilt.

Beyond being impressed and delighted, Lee stumbled back. He couldn't work his magic, but she was working hers.

Mari shivered from the pleasure, his dick breaking it her rough, "Fuck, ohh fuck, I wanna cum on your cock, daddy."

Wide-eyed, Lee breathed deeper and pushed in and out at a moderate pace, "Shit, baby girl."

Her muscles firmly held his shaft, locking him as her ass swooshed up and back, gobbling his cock in seconds.

"Good," Lee grunted, his palm trying to control her wild movements, "God, girl, slow, mmm."

The tendons in his thighs relaxed, and he slumped, closing his eyes as she worked her pussy around. His knees buckled while his feet tried to stay balanced on the floor. Remembering he was the bigger one, Lee grasped her hips, giving her a demanding series of thrusts.

"Ugh," Lee grunted, closing his eyes to focused on his rhythm.

Popping his hips gingerly against her swaying ass, Lee gave her ass a few soft smacks.

"Ugh, fuck, oh, daddy, your cock is so deep."

"Shit. Shit," Lee's eyes popped open, and he peered down at her wiggling flesh in awe and quickly pulled out. His pride wouldn't allow this little girl to make him cum fast.

"Turn over," He popped her ass cheeks and regretted it, hoping he hadn't been too rough.

Her smooth cream covered the rubber, and a smirk donned her face when she flipped. Mari widened her legs and slipped her hand down to massage her clit. Lee watched her finger rub and admired her seduction.

"You're a wild card."

"A very freaky girl," Mari smiled, "I told you."

"You like it rough?"

Grasping her ankles, Lee pushed her to the side of the bed with a quick movement that caused her to gasp.

"You wanna rough me up?"

"I might," Lee smiled, "Keep playing with your clit. I want you to cum all over my cock."

"I already did."

"Well, I'm not finished with you yet, little girl," he said, regaining confidence.

She was almost to the brink as Lee entered, hoisting her right leg above her shoulder.

His muscular build was something different. Most guys she fucked were average size, but Lee's frame was large and tall. He had not attempted to pick her up and fuck her, but she knew he could have done so easily. Top it all off, he was freaky, and she was enjoying every minute of his dominating control but sensed he was holding back a lot.