From Curious to Insatiable Pt. 02

Story Info
Ready or not this twink is getting fucked.
3.1k words
4.69
9.9k
14

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 09/14/2023
Created 09/10/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
SkelyBonz
SkelyBonz
54 Followers

(This is a true story with all names changed and conversations as close to my memory as possible)

My first meeting with Eddie had gone incredibly. I had enjoyed giving head much more than I thought I would. The feeling of his cock sliding in and out of my willing mouth was euphoric.I felt so sexually charged whenever he gave me an order or physically took control. He had tapped into a submissive side of me that even I didn't know existed. That day I could taste his scent in my mouth for hours afterwards and it served as a hot reminder of how slutty I had been for him.

Not wanting to seem desperate for more I decided to patiently await a message from Eddie instead of reaching out myself. Luckily for me I didn't have to wait very long. Only a few days later I received a message from Eddie that simply said, "I want to use your mouth again. Free tonight?"

The moment I read the message a feeling of excitement and nervousness coursed through my whole body. I could feel myself getting hard at just the thought. Normally I would like that however I got the text while at work. At the time I was working for a big national retail chain (that thankfully barely exists anymore) and was working a night shift. I replied that I was, but it would be at the end of my shift. Eddie took almost no time to respond and let me know that he would be waiting for me when I got out. He asked if I remembered how to get to his house and I told him that I did.

I spent the remaining hours of my shift in nervous anticipation. I could barely concentrate on anything else. I was already tired and felt a little gross from being at work so I really wasn't sure that I was in the right mindset to lose my anal virginity just yet. I was calmed down by Eddie's choice of wording though. He said he wanted to use my mouth, not my ass. I was absolutely ready for that again so I just had to hope my throat would satisfy him for the night.

When the time to clock out finally came I was one of the first ones out the door. I raced to my car and once inside I took a good look at myself in the mirror. I was a little sweaty and all I had to wear was my uniform. Definitely not at my sexiest, but it would have to do. I wasn't going to disappoint Eddie and not show up. My work was only a couple minutes from his house so the drive was nice and short. With my car in the driveway I sent a text letting him know I was there and saw his head poke out the door the same way as last time.

Stepping out of my car my whole body felt fuzzy. I knew what was coming this time and it made me feel even more excited than when I was clueless. He let me in the door but this time stopped me in the entranceway.

"My roommates are home and I don't want them to know about this right now so we're gonna have to stay in here. Don't worry, they're both upstairs and nobody uses this door so we won't be disturbed." He said very calmly which was reassuring. I wasn't sure I was ready to have someone walk in on my while I'm choking on cock just yet.

I nodded in agreement and looked around at the little atrium. There were two identical wooden doors. One was the front door that I had come in from and the other led into the main house. There were coats hanging on a rack and in one corner of the room there lay a futon mattress. I assumed correctly that this was where we were going to play this time. I can't lie a part of me was disappointed being relegated to a sheetless mattress in essentially a coat closet, but another part of me found it hot. Like we were sneaking around and having an affair. It added to the naughtiness of it all.

Just like the last time he ordered me to undress completely in front of him. I again started with my shirt, revealing my pale skin in the rays of moonlight drifting through the glass parts of the front door. I dropped my dress slacks quickly and before I could start with the briefs Eddie put his hands on my hips. He gripped tightly and spun me around so my ass we facing him. He quickly pulled my underwear down and slapped my ass cheeks very hard. He did this at least 5 times per cheek and wasn't satisfied until they were both searing with pain. Then he dropped his shorts revealing his already throbbing cock before laying down on the futon. His dick was standing straight up and it looked so inviting. My anticipation must have obvious to see because Eddie chuckled and said, "You must be hungry boy. Come give it a taste."

That was all the invitation that I needed. I positioned myself kneeling on the mattress between Eddie's legs and put my face right next to his long shaft. I reached out to grab hold of it in one hand but he slapped my fingers away. "No hands this time. Just your mouth." It was a surprise, but a sexy one. I complied and held my arms at my sides while kissing the head and shaft of his cock gently. I gave it butterfly kisses for a short while until I could hear Eddie straining to hold back. A little intentional teasing would surely put him in a controlling mood I hoped. My wishes came true only a moment after I took the whole head in my mouth. Without warning he grabbed either side of my head and slowly forced me down the full length of his member. Without lubing it up with spit it was a pretty painful experience. His dry stiff rod slid all the way in until his cockhead was poking into my throat.

The feeling of having my forcefully airway plugged by a cock was almost too exciting for me. My body shivered with pleasure despite the tinge of pain and fear I was feeling. In fact the desperate position made all of my emotions feel intense and overwhelming. Not daring to reach my arms up from my side I let his hands hold me down until I almost couldn't bear it anymore. As if he knew I was close to my limit, Eddie loosened his grip and allowed me up for air. It was only a short reprieve however as he grabbed me tightly again and proceeded to repeat the same process. This went on for what felt like 10 minutes or even more. He would lower me down until my throat was being invaded and then just before panic set in he would slowly release me and let me breathe. Each inhale was euphoric but not as good as that feeling of his head popping into my throat and the suffocation that came with it. I let him slowly violate my mouth until he pulled out and let go of my hair.

"Now you know how I like it. You shouldn't need my help guiding you anymore." He looked at me with a devilish smirk on his face as he said the words, "Now get back to it boy!"

Even though he had just conditioned my mouth and throat for the last 10 minutes, I have to say that it was pretty difficult to fit him into my throat by myself. The first few times I bobbed my head down I failed to get it all the way in and in response Eddie pulled his cock out from my mouth and slapped my face with it a few times. A mixture of spit and precum stuck to my cheek as he smacked me. "Do it right boy! I don't want to have to repeat myself," He growled at me in a way that told me not to fail again.

I lowered my head down nice and slowly and didn't let myself stop until I felt that familiar pop of his mushroom head nestling into my throat. I held it there a while and came back up for air. Eddie had a grin on his face that let me know what I did was acceptable and then he nodded as if to let me know I should continue. This went on for what felt like forever. Eddie didn't seem close to cumming and it seemed like he could keep doing this all night. As hot as that idea sounded to me I wasn't sure if I could take a couple hours of constant suffocation. I certainly wasn't going to complain though. If I did I imagine he would have made me do it for even longer. I obediently continued to slowly choke myself on his cock for his amusement. Tear lines stained my face at this point and my gag reflex felt like it was nearly nonexistent at this point. I figured that this was what he was trying to accomplish. He was molding me into his ideal cocksucker and that realization made me feel really good inside.

As I was worshipping his cock Eddie decided he was going to use his free hands to explore my naked body. He rubbed all over my chest and back and occasionally played with my long red hair. Every so often he would twist and pinch my nipples which was something I wasn't expecting to enjoy. Feeling him touch me in any way he wanted was exhilarating. Completely at his mercy. After a few minutes of his hands wandering all over me they eventually landed on my ass with a tight squeeze from each hand. He began lightly parting my cheeks over and over again. He teased my hole with a single finger like he did the last time and I waited desperately for the feeling of it going inside. He happily obliged me while I had his whole cock obstructing my breathing. The moment the head popped into my throat his finger pressed down and entered my ass. He started to pull it out and press it back in. Slowly he began to fuck me with his finger. After a few strokes he pressed a second digit against the entrance to my hole and slowly fit it in as well. With two fingers inside me he erratically moved them and stretched my ass. It didn't feel incredible like when he was pressing on my prostate. Instead it felt really odd as his fingers wriggled around. It was an awkward angle to reach with me between his legs worshipping him and so after a minute of stretching he told me to stop sucking.

I looked up at his with nervous watery eyes. I did not feel ready just yet, but the moment was here. "Turn around and stick your ass in the air for me." Was all he said. I sat staring at his crotch blankly for a moment, imagining the thing I was just choking on going in the other end. He was way bigger than a couple fingers and I was very afraid of the pain. I didn't voice any of these fears however, instead choosing to obey and turn around. I tried arching my back like I had seen in porn and Eddie seemed to appreciate it. He squeezed and kneaded my butt cheeks while sensually repeating "that's a good boy" a couple times.

If I thought I was nervous the first time we had met, this was way worse, especially considering I couldn't see what was going to happen behind me. The anticipation was making my heart beat out of my chest. I wanted to protest and say that I wasn't ready, but the slutty part of me wouldn't allow it. I was his plaything and so who was I to stop him now? My racing thoughts went blank when I felt Eddie spit directly onto my asshole. He poked his finger in again and rubbed it around. He did this a couple more times before he was satisfied.

Almost immediately after he pulled his finger out from me I could feel the head of his cock resting against my hole. I had no time to prepare as he said "here it comes boy" and pressed the head, and a couple inches, inside me. I let out a sharp gasp as my inner walls violently stretched to fit his girth. Gentleness was not on the menu apparently because Eddie started to move in and out right away. Every push he would fit another inch or so inside. After a few painful pumps I could feel his cock buried up to the hilt inside me. He held it inside as deep as he could and ran his hands up my back until they rested firmly on my shoulders.

I could tell what was about to happen before it even started. His grip on my shoulders tightened and he slowly pulled his cock out until only the head was still resting inside. I let out a sigh of relief that was cut short by a rapid and deep thrust. I winced as the pain shot through my whole body. I instinctively tried to pull away but Eddie had me held tightly. A few more deep thrusts later I had given up on escaping and buried my face into the mattress and just let him take me. He went straight into fucking me without letting me adjust to his size. The stinging pain eventually faded to a dull one and then finally after a couple minutes it started to feel good. The winces and gasps of pain started to be replaced by breathy moans and excited panting.

Eddie gave me a couple swift slaps on the ass and leaned over me to whisper in my ear, "I need you to stay quiet. Can't have the house hearing me wreck you."

I tried my best to oblige and kept my noises to a low whimper. The feeling of his thick rod sliding out and then slamming back in was unlike anything I'd felt before. It didn't feel incredible, but the warmth inside me coupled with the feelings of submissiveness had me in ecstacy. We stayed in this position for a couple more minutes until I felt Eddie stop and slowly pull all the way out of me. I immediately became aware of a deep feeling of emptiness when the head popped out. I wanted him to put it back in so badly. I looked back to see Eddie sweating and panting. He threw of his white tank top and looked at me presenting my ass to him like a dog.

"Flip over on your back. I wanna see the faces you make when I stir up your insides."

It was the hottest thing anyone had ever said to me. Without a thought I was on my back with my legs bent holding my ass about an inch off the mattress. Eddie chuckled and patted me on the head. "Good boy. Just like that." He said as he positioned himself between my legs. He hooked his arms underneath my knees and picked my legs up over his shoulders and then quickly took hold of my skinny hips with one hand. With the other he lined his cock up with my hole and forced it back in. This time my body sucked him in like a welcomed guest. He immediately dove straight into me and held his cock in as deeply as he could as he pressed his body down on mine.

As he started to move in and out I realized that something was different. Very different. This angle he was holding me at was letting his cock press directly onto my prostate. The pleasure I was feeling before was nothing compared to this euphoria. I couldn't help but throw my head back in pleasure as his movements picked up. I started to involuntarily let out moans of pure pleasure to which Eddie responded by clapping his hand over my mouth to stop the noises from escaping. My body writhed and my eyes fluttered as it felt like my whole body was going crazy. I had never felt pleasure like this before.

Eddie's weight on top of my body felt like it was allowing him to push in even deeper than before. With each stroke I could feel every inch of his beautiful cock filling me up. I grasped and fumbled my hands at his body erratically as I was rocked by the pleasure. He had a smile on his face that told me he knew I was officially his. This feeling was the most addicting thing I'd ever experienced. If it meant feeling like this I would happily give control over to Eddie. He gently stroked my cheek with the back of his hand while he rammed into me harder and faster than before. I couldn't help myself and I was uncontrollably moaning into the hand that covered my mouth.

A sudden bang from inside the house snapped both of our attention towards the door. It sounded like someone was coming! Without skipping a beat Eddie pulled out of me and threw on his clothes. I was left twitching and shaking for a moment at the sudden stop but then quickly followed suit getting dressed.

"I'm really sorry but my roommates can't see this right now." He said as he started ushering me towards the door. I turned towards him and pathetically begged him to keep fucking me. I tried convincing him to come out and finish the job in my car, but he wasn't willing to agree to it. I ended up leaving that night feeling hornier than I thought possible and depressed that we didn't get to finish.

When I got home there was a message waiting for me from Eddie. He apologized again and at the end of his message he just left a date and time with a little note. It was only a couple days away at night and the note read: "Don't worry. This time I'll fill you to the brim with my seed."

I went to bed that night and tried to finger myself to completion but it didn't feel nearly as good as Eddie's cock.

SkelyBonz
SkelyBonz
54 Followers