From Curious to Insatiable Pt. 03

Story Info
Nobody around to interrupt this time.
3.3k words
4.79
9k
16

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 09/14/2023
Created 09/10/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
SkelyBonz
SkelyBonz
54 Followers

(This chapter is the last one that will follow the truth of the story. Sadly after this all went down Eddie and I drifted apart and stopped seeing each other. If there's interest for it or if the urge strikes me I might do continuing chapters but they would be purely fictional)

It was around 6 pm on the day that Eddie had set aside for me. I had work again and I was barely able to keep up the facade of working. My mind was on one thing at the moment and nothing else. The message I had received said he was going to fill me to the brim with seed. I hadn't really considered how it might feel if he were to finish inside me. Would I be able to feel the twitching with each shot like I had when he blew down my throat? It was an exciting prospect and I couldn't wait to find out.

About an hour before the end of my shift I received another message from Eddie. It read: "Can't stop thinking about tonight. We got the house to ourselves so when you get here leave all your clothes in the downstairs before coming to my room. I'll be waiting."

I hadn't expected him to reach out again before we met but I was so glad he did. I simply responded, "Yes Daddy" and my heart skipped a beat when I hit send. Only a little more than a week before this I was dead set on convincing myself I was straight. Now I was obediently following the orders of a man who violated my body multiple times already. The speed at which he had gotten me wrapped around his finger was astonishing, but I wasn't complaining. It felt good to relinquish control and just act like a slut. Something about it felt right, almost like how people describe zen in meditation. My mind goes blank and the worries of my life fade away until they're replaced with nothing but thoughts of cock.

A few times during my shift I excused myself to the bathroom so I could finger myself. I wanted to be as loose and relaxed as possible for Daddy. I also hoped it would help lessen the pain that I had felt at first. It made me feel like such a slut that I was fingering myself in a retail chain bathroom, but it was true after all. I was being a total slut. I was rushing to the side of this total stranger for the third time in only a week or so. Hell if he had told me to come the very next day on our last encounter I certainly would have. If anything the couple days of anticipation have only served to make me want it more. Thinking about being pumped full of Daddy's seed made my mind swim. The rest of my shift was a blur that I barely remember until I was sitting in my car clutching the steering wheel. My hands were shaky but I had a smile on my face.

The couple minute drive blew by and I found myself parked outside the house. Eddie was apparently telling the truth because there were no cars in the driveway. His roommates were out which meant I wouldn't need to keep quiet. I got out of my car and stepped into the door that Eddie usually met me at and closed it behind me. I sent him a text message letting him know I was there and then started getting undressed. Once I was fully naked I folded my clothes neatly and left them in the doorway. I made my way upstairs and found Eddie's door was closed and there was a note taped to it.

It read: "Good boy. Now Kneel on the floor and knock."

I instantly got so turned on. Following orders before I can even see Daddy? It was so exciting that my breathing started to pick up. I got down on my knees and felt the cold wood floor. I nervously knocked on the door and then folded my hands in my lap while I waited. I could hear the sounds of him getting up out of bed to get the door. I also heard the sound of something jingling like keys. I didn't think anything of it until he opened the door and was standing fully naked. The jingling I had heard wasn't a keyring but instead was from the metal bits of a dog collar he was holding. My eyes lit up like a Christmas tree and without even being told I stuck out my neck.

"Now that's a good boy. You already know what I want." He said before leaning in and wrapping the little black collar around my neck and fastening it a bit tightly. He then gave me a kiss and turned to walk back towards his bed. I figured he would want me to crawl considering the position I was in and so I let him lead me by the leash to his bedside. "Before I knock you up we need to keep training that mouth of yours. Hop up on the bed, lay on your back, and dangle your head off the edge."

I had an idea of what he wanted since I had seen it before in porn and admittedly it was a fantasy of mine as well. I just never thought I'd be on the receiving end of it in person. I did as I was told and got in position. Eddie stood proudly in front of me and let his semi soft cock rest on my face. He repositioned so that his balls hovered over my mouth and I happily obliged by gently taking one in my mouth and sucking lightly. Then I switched to the other and heard Eddie let out a grunt of pleasure. His sounds of excitement were like music to my ears. Every time I pleased him I felt so good about myself. I could feel his flaccid cock growing while it rested on my face. After a few seconds of playing with his balls it stood completely erect and the heat coming off of it got me even more excited.

"Okay I'm ready. Hope you are too because I'm not stopping till I cum. Understand?" He looked me in the eyes as he said it and I could tell he really wasn't joking. He really meant it when he said we were going to be training my mouth. I gulped nervously and nodded at him. "Alright boy. Here it comes then."

He held the head of his cock to my lips and let it sit there for a second before he applied a little pressure letting me know it was time to open up. He did not hesitate to make use of me. Once my lips were parted he began a full scale assault of my throat. In his first stroke he pressed as deep in as possible. My nose was slapped by his balls as I was laying on my back for this. It felt very different to have the cock going in "upside down" of how I was used to. It was also odd in the sense that my airway was completely straight and so there was much less resistance for Eddie to push into. He held that first thrust in for at least 10 seconds and when he pulled out I was gasping for air. He then shoved back in and held it for what felt like even longer. We repeated this at least 4 more times until I was sputtering for oxygen. The dog collar I was wearing made every thrust feel even more filling as my throat would press against the leather. I understood now why he put it on as tight as he did. It made it so I could feel the movements of his cock even more than normal.

Eddie looked down at my tear stained face and smiled. He gently stroked my cheeks and said, "See? Daddy can do whatever he wants with you and you'll take it like a good boy. If I wanted to I could hold my cock in your throat until you passed out, isn't that right?" He said the words so sweetly despite the scary things he was saying. I couldn't help but nod vigorously with a smile on my face. That earned me a peck on the lips and then he repositioned his cock on my lips. I opened up and he slid the head in for me to swirl my tongue around.

"Okay this time for real. No stopping until I cum."

With that he grasped my face with both hands and started rocking his hips back and forth. Every thrust he picked up the pace a little bit until eventually he was full on fucking my face like a flashlight. The deep strokes filled my throat completely and every time the head of his cock poked into my esophagus I squirmed a little. It was hard not to push back on his hips with my hands to try and get some air, but I knew he would be upset with me if I did. All I could do was take quick breaths when he pulled his cock out. I was quickly turning into a total mess. Drool and tears ran down my face as he mercilessly thrust in and out.

I couldn't keep track of time at all. I was in a constant state of choking but at the same time I felt like I was in heaven. Daddy was in full control and I had surrendered to him completely. Like he said I probably wouldn't even struggle if he held it in until I passed out. It was a scary thought but it was so very hot as well. Who knows how long passed but eventually Eddie started groaning louder and louder and I knew he was getting close. One final thrust as deep as possible and cum began to spurt directly into my throat. Each pulse of his cock stretched my throat out to what felt like it's limit. The dog collar combined with his orgasm made it impossible for me to breathe. Eddie just kept shooting more and more cum. He had said in our messages that he was a big shooter and he was certainly showing it today. He also said that he had a lot of sexual Stamina and I wondered if we were going to be testing that this day as well.

After a while he slowly pulled his cock out of my mouth and let it rest on my face again, covering me in a mix of cum and saliva. I was panting and gasping as the dizziness started to fade and oxygen starting coming back to my brain. Eddie was still mostly hard and I think seeing the state he had just left me in was turning him on again already.

"Look at you. I've only cum once and you're already a mess." He lightly slapped my cheeks and looked at me with an evil grin, "I hope you don't think we're done. I've only cum once!" It looked like I wasn't left wondering for long. Now that we were completely alone Daddy was going to show me how good it really was to be his personal toy.

He pulled on the dog collar and jerked his thumb towards the floor, letting me know to hop off the bed. I got on the carpet and knelt down in front of him again. He sat back on the bed and pulled the leash, making me crawl until I was kneeling right between his legs like the first time we met. He wanted me to worship his cock until it was all the way hard again. I was happy to do so and started kissing and licking it like it was the best tasting popsicle in the world. Every so often he would let out a moan or stroke my hair to let me know he was enjoying it. This went on for only a couple minutes before his cock was standing straight up again. I felt so good knowing that I was the one causing his elections. It made me feel sexy despite being covered in spit, cum, and tears.

"Okay boy that's good enough. Now why don't you come sit on Daddy's lap and give me a hug?" He said in a sultry tone.

I gave his cock one final kiss and then stood up. I wrapped both my arms and legs around Eddie's body and he gave me a deep kiss. His tongue explored the inside of my mouth and at the same time his hands started to lift me up off his lap. I figured out what he wanted and so I fumbled for his cock until it was resting up against my hole. Daddy broke the kiss and looked me in the eyes again.

"Don't break eye contact. I want to see your face when I put it in."

I wasn't going to start disobeying now and so I held his gaze. The head of his cock pushed against my entrance for a moment but it didn't take long for it to poke through. This time I didn't have the spit from Daddy's fingers but I had luckily loosened myself a bit beforehand. My mouth dropped open and I let out a soft moan. This seemed to please Eddie because he smiled and pulled me back in for another kiss. He rocked his hips back and forth until I slowly slid down his hard pole. Once he had bottomed out inside me is when he finally broke our stares and went back to kissing me. It felt so nice to be kissed while he was inside me. The gentle kindness was a little out of character for Eddie, but I was appreciating it while it lasted. He started to bounce me up and down on his cock and I let out a lot of moans and whimpers into his mouth as we made out. Our tongues tangled and danced with each other while his hard rod rearranged my insides. It wasn't as life-changingly good as the mating press he had me in the last time, but it certainly felt better than his initial insertion in doggy style.

He pulled his lips away from mine and gripped my hair tightly in his fist. "You like bouncing on Daddy's cock don't you boy? You're Daddy's own little slut boy aren't you?"

There was no reason for me to be quiet and so I practically yelled out, "Yes Daddy! Oh my God fuck me!" They were words I had never really pictured myself saying, but in this moment they were completely true. If he wanted me to I would beg for his cock. Luckily I didn't have to as it was already jackhammering my ass. I threw my head back in pleasure and Eddie took the opportunity to bite my neck. It sent a jolt of pain and pleasure coursing through my body. I let out a long moan as he kept his hips moving like a rabbit in heat.

This went on for a couple minutes and I was totally entranced by his movements. I clung to him with my arms and legs like my life depended on it and I was panting into his shoulder like a dog. I stopped panting when he pressed deep inside me and held it there. His hands slipped underneath me and cupped my ass. He then lifted me up until he was standing next to the bed holding me, his cock still buried deep. He started to fuck me like this just as fast and hard as before. I let out wails of pleasure as gravity helped slam his cock into me every stroke. Being held in his arms like this made our size difference all the more evident. It was so sexy that he could just pick me up and carry me around like that. My legs gripped onto his waist while the rest of my body hung limp. He was fucking me like a sex doll and I couldn't get enough of it.

The carry-fuck was incredible, but it didn't last very long. Daddy was struggling to keep the angle proper and his strokes weren't hitting as deep as before. He must have noticed this too because he stopped pumping and slowly slid entirely out of me before tossing me back-first onto the bed. I barely had a moment to process it before my legs were thrown over Daddy's shoulders and his cock was back inside me. We were back in the mating press that got me so hooked the last time. It was even more incredible than before. His cock was ramming into my prostate and my mind went blank in response. I was moaning and whimpering like an animal and it felt like the inside of my ass kept getting warmer and warmer. Some sort of tension was building inside me as he pounded at me. His weight was pressing me into the bed and both of us were sweating like crazy. I never wanted the feeling to stop, it was like nothing I'd ever even imagined.

Suddenly as I felt like the feeling couldn't get any better a thrust sent me over the edge. Despite my dick not being touched once since I arrived at his house, Eddie made me cum harder than ever before. Because of the angle the first shot landed directly on my face, some even in my eye, and the rest sprayed onto my chest. Without stopping his hips or missing a beat Eddie used his thumb to scoop the cum off my face and stuck the digit into my mouth. I greedily sucked on his finger tasting my own cum. The glow of my first anal orgasm was still washing over me.

"You want me to cum inside you right boy? You want this load deep up in you?" He asked hoarsely. He was definitely getting close to cumming again.

"Yes please Daddy! Please cum inside me! I want it so bad!" I cried out exasperated from all the moaning, "Knock me up Daddy!"

Those words drove Eddie into a frenzy and he started moving faster than ever. He was rearranging my guts completely and I couldn't have been happier. His last couple of pumps were rough and deep and he finished as deep in me as he could.

He yelled out "Get pregnant!" as he came and I could feel jet after jet of cum spraying into my ass. The gooey stuff was hot and even though he had already came only minutes before there was a ton coming out of him now. We stayed locked in that position for at least a minute just breathing heavily and enjoying the feelings. Eventually his cock started to deflate and he slipped it out of me. That was a feeling I still wasn't used to. The feeling of being empty afterwards was almost unbearable. I wanted to beg him to put it back in.

Instead he looked over at the alarm clock on his nightstand and saw the time. "If my roommates weren't coming back in 20 minutes I'd show you what Stamina really means."

It was such a sexy thing to say. He still wanted me, just time and other people getting in the way. He handed me a towel to clean myself up with and then I went downstairs and got dressed. The whole ride home I was just reliving all the dirty things he had me do. I couldn't wait for the next time. I wanted him to keep showing me more and more depraved things, and I would do them for him if he only asked.

SkelyBonz
SkelyBonz
54 Followers