All Comments on 'From Curious to Insatiable Pt. 02'

by SkelyBonz

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
CaramelunicornCaramelunicorn8 months ago

Eddie is weird! Is his roommate homophobic?

MarcLuciFerMarcLuciFer8 months ago

Oh wow, slutty sex in a vestibule! But I get, I can still remember being consumed with desire and excited by having sex in a place that made it seem forbidden and naughty. And I can remember also having to call it quits before completion, ugh!!!

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

This is so so SO hot! You've got me panting and stroking, my whole body on fire. Can't wait for what happens next. Picturing his (your) red-haired body taking Eddie's cock all the way to the hilt is such a beautiful image.

Secretbottom713Secretbottom7138 months ago

Incredibly beautiful. His earlier revelation couldn't prepare him for the slut he has now become. Fantastic story. Can't wait to read more of this journey.

PG564EPG564E8 months ago

Eddie has created a whore who is a faggot. A man willing not only to suck it dry, but give his ass up to be broken by a forceful alpha male who likes to fuck.

A win-win for both men.

Hot writing!

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

"Lie on your back for me. I love to look at your face as I fuck your ass". The words of one of my massage men as he fucked me with his hard, fat cock! Your words in this story brought back fond memories! Nice writing!

cynthia0920cynthia09208 months ago

I know how he felt when his lust for cock overcame the situation and he was willing to do it in the vestibule, I have sucked guys off in their vestibule while his wife was home, in the cellar of a small hardware store, in a guys garage while his wife was home and in my steady's basement home office while his 2 kids were upstairs!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous