All Comments on 'From Easy Street to a Hard Road Ch. 10'

by belted and teased

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
d70photogd70photogabout 17 years ago
Man, I just don't know where this is going....

It's well-written, titillating, even hot at times, but this guy is going to wind up in the hospital or the looney bin, or both. Despite some words at the beginning, there seems to be VERY lttle love coming from the wife here. She's willing to humiliate him, get herself used to immense cocks so he'll never be able to satisfy her again, physically abuse him to the point of wounds, and on and on... I hope he survives this.

On the other hand, I find myself anxiously awaiting new installments, and cursing the author for taking so long.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
excellent

Another excellent chapter hope to see them more often great writing. Your Fan

mongoliajoemongoliajoeover 6 years ago
Again

I’ve commented before that the scenes play out unrealistically at times. Broken skin on his ass and no aftercare following the beating. Not what a responsible Domme would do. Both should be addressed particularly because pain is not Bryan’s kink. I suppose it can be excused because Donna is an inexperienced Domme herself. You include these interludes where Donna “checks in” with Bryan and expresses her concern for him. I think you would be better served showing that concern in the way a responsible Domme would (i.e. realistically). Thanks again for sharing your story with us.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

This is plain brutality and gives very poor representation to those that are into BDSM & CFNM. I can't believe I read this far into these chapters before realizing that it's already dug a deep hole that it won't climb out of. I'm done.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userbelted and teased@belted and teased
1012 Followers
You'll probably see pretty quickly that I'm into chastity, teasing, denial and femdom. I don't live this lifestyle all of the time, but my fantasies bring me back here again and again. How 'bout yours?