From Escort to Fuck Toy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
GotBacon
GotBacon
3,179 Followers

"I think I got it all. I got all your cum. Your balls are dry now."

"Oh god. No more please. I'm drained. Have mercy on me. Please."

She laughs. "Had enough for one night. I could do this all night if you can."

"OH god no. I'm done for the night. Uncle. Uncle."

"You had better make some more cum for me tonight. I'm gonna get some more in the morning. I'm not done fucking you. We are just getting started."

"I'll be ready in the morning. You can take up where you left off tonight."

She falls off him and hugs him to her. She presses her full breasts against him. They cuddle for a while and fall asleep.

Kim wakes first the next morning. She sits up and stretches. She notices a few sore muscles. She smiles. She isn't used to so much fucking. She looks over at Eric. He is laying on his back, breathing gently. She looks at his cock. She stretches her hand out to measure it. She guesses seven inches soft like it is. She thinks it probably ten hard. She remembers how it filled her last night.

'No one has ever found my cervix like he did. He definitely knows how to use it.'

She gets up and calls room service.

"I would like to order breakfast for two. Coffee, bacon, eggs, pancakes, toast and a mixed fruit bowl. I'll expect it in one hour. No sooner, please."

"Thank you."

She walks back to the bed and lays down my Eric. She slowly caresses his chest. She leans down and sucks his nipples. The perk up and he stirs. She lays her head on his chest. He wakes and pulls her close to him. He feels her full breasts against him. He looks down at her and smiles.

"Good morning. What a beautiful picture to wake up to. A beautiful naked woman laying in my arms."

She hugs him and presses her breasts against him.

"I took the liberty of ordering breakfast. It will be her in about an hour. We have time to take a shower and get all this cum juice off us. It smells like there was lots of sex going on here last night."

"Really. As I remember there was. Lot's of very good sex. You are an amazing woman, Kim."

"You are pretty amazing yourself. I've never cum so many times in my life. It's a night to remember."

She gets up and drags him to the shower. She adjusts the water and pushes him in. The get wet all over and she turns the water down to a trickle. She gets the soap and starts washing him. She gets him soapy all over and hands the soap to him.

"Your turn. Do me."

He lathers her up, giving special attention to her breasts and crotch area. He closes his eyes and enjoys the tactile sensations of her soapy wet body.

"Do you think I'm clean yet. You've washed me four times."

He opens his eyes and comes back to earth. She chuckles at him.

"I was just enjoying your beautiful body."

The get out and dry off. There is a knock on the door.

"I think our breakfast is here."

He gets a $20 bill from his wallet.

"Here, you do it naked. I want to see how he reacts."

"You bad boy. You really want me to do it."

"Yes. You will blow his mind."

He stands in plain view, also naked. She opens the door and motions for the waiter to come in. His mouth drops open and his eyes sweep up and down her body.

"Come in, please. Put the food there on the table."

He tries not to look at her as he unloads the cart. He can't help himself. He keeps sneaking looks at her. They both try not to break out laughing. He manages to get everything on the table. She walks up to him and hands him the $20. He takes the bill and looks at her once more. He turns and walks out.

"Oh my god. That was so funny. Did you see his face. You are so bad making me do that. What a bad boy."

"That was priceless. He tried so hard not to look, but he couldn't pull it off. He will have something to tell his friends now. Way too funny."

They eat breakfast and sit back sipping come coffee. She is looking at him. He smiles.

"You look like you're studying me."

"I am. You aren't like my usual clients. Most just want to have a sex. You aren't like that. You don't just have sex with me. You make love. You make sure I have a good time too. I haven't seen that before. I'm trying to figure what you're up to. This isn't just about sex. You could get that from any woman."

"You're right, I am up to something, but I can't tell you yet. I need more time with you. I'll let you know soon. Finish your coffee. I want you again. I can't get enough of you."

"I'm going to drain you again. I'm going to fuck your brains out for the rest of the week. You may need a wheelchair before I'm done with you."

"I haven't forgotten last night. You made me cry uncle big time. I could never keep up with you. You are way too much woman."

She smiles at him, gets up and leads him to the bed. She pushes him back on the bed. She kneels between his knees and scrapes her nails down the inside of his thighs. He twitches and moans. She drags her hails up under his balls. His cock fills with blood."

"That worked. Now, hang on. You're in for a good ride."

She takes his cock in both hands. She kisses the head. His cock throbs for her."

"Beautiful cock you have there. Nice and big. I love seeing those big blue veins popping up."

"She slowly takes it in her mouth. She sucks and licks it. He is moaning and groaning. She jacks it and plays with his balls. She brings his right up to the edge of cumming. She stops and lets him come down. She smiles at him.

"Ready to cum for me? I'm not ready for it yet. I'm going to make you beg for it."

She brings his up again. He is trying to thrust it down her throat. She backs off again. His hips are thrusting up to her. She completely controls him. He starts to sit up. She pushes him back down.

"Stay there. I'm in control now. Just go with me. You won't regret it."

He lays back and she brings him up again. Pre cum is running down his cock. She spreads it all over his cock.

"mmmm nice natural lube. Does that feel good?"

He can only groan. She takes it in her mouth again and pushes it down her throat. She strains to take it all. Slowly it goes in. She pulls off, takes a deep breath and goes for it again. After five tries she takes it all. Her nose touches his pubic hair. She pulls off and smiles.

"I did it. I took all of your cock. I didn't think I could."

He groans and she takes it down again. She stays on it only coming up to breathe. She feels his cock swelling. She takes it again and squeezes it with her throat muscles. His cock flares and he shoot a rope down her throat. She pulls back and milks the rest into her mouth. She holds it all without spilling a drop.

"Oh god, yes. Cumming in your mouth. Oh god. Yes. Yes."

She keeps sucking till he stops squirting. She moves up and lets some leak on his chest. She rubs her breasts in it and smears it all over them both. She open her mouth and shows him the rest. She swallows and shows him her empty mouth. He is speechless. She hugs him and kisses his neck and face.

"Well, what do you think of that? Was that good for you?"

"Oh fuck that was good. Your mouth is as amazing as your pussy. That was the best head I ever had. Holy crap, that was good."

She puts some pillow up against the head board.

"Lean up here and rest."

She goes and gets two cups of coffee. She sits at his feet and they sip their coffee. She looks at him, studying him again. He smiles.

"When you gonna tell me what you're up to.'

"Maybe tomorrow or the next day. It's too soon now."

"OK, I'll wait. I have my suspicions, but I'll wait."

They finish their coffee. He has regrouped. He pulls her to him and hugs her. The kiss and she gives him her tongue. His cock rises to full hard. He scoots down and holds her. Se is laying on his chest and his cock is sticking up between her legs. She moves down till his shaft is against her pussy lips. She closes her legs and traps it. He holds her ass cheeks and strokes up and down. Her pussy gets wet and her juice coats his cock. She is humping, helping him. He rolls her off and moves down between her legs. He puts her on her stomach and lift her ass. She pulls her knees up and lifts her ass to him. She reaches back and guides his cock into her pussy. He pulls her hips back and buries his cock in her. She moans and pushes back to him. He starts stroking in and out. She meets his thrusts. He reaches up and grabs a hand full of her hair and pulls her back on his cock. He back drops and her ass come up higher. His cock goes deeper in her. He hits her cervix and she cries out and cums. The feeling of being taken overwhelms her. She cums again.

"Oh god, yes. Take me. Take me and make me cum. Fuck me hard. Yes. Yes."

He lets go of her hair and reaches down and holds her breasts. He takes both nipples between his fingers and pulls back. She cries out. He pulls her back on him. He lets go of her nipples and grabs her hair again. She starts stroking harder and harder. His cock swells and his come bathes her cervix. They both scream and cum together. Her pussy milks all the come from his cock. He falls on her back. She can't hold him and they both collapse. He holds her back against his chest. They try to catch their breath.

He notices that as they fuck more she is becoming more comfortable and letting herself go.

"Oh god that was good. I felt like my caveman was taking me. That was wonderful."

He hugs her close and kisses her on the neck. She shivers and pushes back against him. She moves both of his hands to her breasts and holds them there. They cuddle for a while, enjoying the afterglow of good fucking.

They get up and take a quick shower.

"Let's go out. I want to do something."

"What's that.?"

"You'll see. It's a surprise."

They get dressed and go downstairs. She is wearing black Levis and a t shirt. He nipples show for everyone. He asks the desk clerk where the spa is. He points the way. He takes her to the spa. He tells the hostess to give her the works.

"Oh me god. This is a surprise."

He gives the hostess his number.

"Call me when you are done with her."

He leaves and goes to the casino. He plays Blackjack till his phone rings.

He goes and picks her up.

"Well, how did that go?"

"Oh my, it was wonderful. I feel so spoiled. That was really nice of you to do that."

They walk out of the casino. The turn and walk down the strip. He is looking for a nice dress shop. He sees one and pulls her in.

"Wait here. I need to find out something."

She sits and he walks away. He approaches a sales girl."

"Is the manger here?"

"I'm the manager. How can I help you?"

"That lady needs a new wardrobe. No underwear or bras. Show her what you have and give her whatever she wants."

He hands her his credit card. He motions for Kim. She walks over.

"This lady will help you. You can have anything you want."

He turns and sits, watching her. Kim's mouth falls open. He smiles and motions for her to go.

An hour later she comes out with both arms full of clothes on hangers and some boxes. She drops them and jumps into his arms.

"What the hell is this all about. You are spoiling me so bad. You had better tell me what you're up to soon."

"All in good time, dear. All in good time."

The manager walks up and thanks him. She hands him his card and he signs for the purchases.

He gives her his hotel and room number.

"Please deliver these for me."

"Oh course, sir. I'll be glad to. You two have a nice day."

"Let's go back to our room. I feel like taking a nap."

"Sounds good to me. All this shopping is hard work."

They walk in their room. She knows he wants her naked. He sits on the bed and she stands in front of him. She slowly takes her clothes off. He watches closely.

"You are so beautiful. Your body amazes me."

"I like being naked for you. You enjoy it so much. Being with you is like having a boyfriend. One who spoils the crap out of me."

"I just want you to enjoy our week together. I guess you are."

"I definitely am. It's the best time I ever had. The sex is great. You treat me like you care. That's very unusual for me."

"Tonight after dinner I'll tell you what I'm up too. You won't have to wait any longer."

"Oh good. I wonder if my suspicions are right."

She reaches down and unbuttons his shirt. She pull it off and pushes him back on the bed. She pulls his shoes and pants off. She kneels between his legs and takes his cock in her mouth. She licks and sucks on it. She rolls his balls around in her hand. He leans back and watches a master at work.

She slowly throats him. He moans for her. She looks up and smiles with his cock in her mouth. She feels his heartbeat in it. She thinks about it being in her pussy, swelling and shooting cum in her. His cock makes her cum so hard. She loves the feeling of his hot cum shooting on her cervix. She remembers how he holds her after they finish. He makes her feel special.

She pulls his cock from her mouth and kisses his balls.

"Move over to the middle of the bed. I'm going to fuck you again."

He scoots over and she mounts him. He reaches up and cups her breasts. He tweaks her nipples and she moans. She takes his cock and and rubs it on her pussy lips. It touches her clit and she cries out.

"Oh yes. You cock is so good. It's so hard and hot. Yes. Yes."

She slowly lowers herself on it. He pushes up into her. She waits till it's almost all in and quickly drops on it. It hits her cervix and she cries out and cum on him. He flexes in her and makes her cum again. She comes down and raises up again. She smiles at his and drops on it again. She screams and cums for him again.

"Oh god. That is so good. Your cock on my cervix is just magic. I cum so hard."

She pulls up again and drops on it. She screams again and cums. He pulls her down on his bone and grinds on her clit. She is mewing like a kitten. He holds her down on it and makes her cum and cum. Her pussy is milking his cock and his cum boils. His cock flexes in her. She drops down and waits for it. He flexes again and his hot cum hits her cervix. She screams out and cums once more.

"Yes. Yes. Yes. Oh. Oh yes. Cumming on you. Yes. Yes. Oh god, yes."

"Take it baby. Take my hot cum in your pussy. Take it all."

"Oh god, Eric. That is so good. You make me cum so hard. You cock is just wonderful."

She falls to his side and he pulls her into his arms. She purrs and snuggles up to him. He hugs her and they drift off to sleep.

Kim wakes about two hours later. She looks at Eric.

'He is so handsome and so hot in bed. It's going to be hard to leave him after this week is over. I guess I'll just have to get over it.'

She gets up and starts running a bath. She pours in some bubble bath crystals and goes to wake him. She kisses him awake.

"Come on, baby. I have a bath running for us. Let's go play in the tub before dinner."

He groans and stretches. She pulls him up and leads him to the bathroom.

"Get in. I want to lay back against you."

He gets in and she sits between his legs. He reaches around and holds her breasts. She leans back and sighs.

"This is so nice. A nice bubble bath in some loving arms. Way nice."

"It couldn't be better."

He kisses her on the neck and she shivers. He tweaks her nipples and she moans. She feels his cock filling with blood against her back.

"What's that poking me in the back. Is that my big hard buddy."

She reaches back and holds it.

"Yep, it's him. He is trying to talk to me."

"What's he saying to you."

"He says, "Hide me in a dark wet place."

He laughs.

"You had better listen to him. He knows what he wants."

She gets up and turns around. She moves over him and slowly takes his cock up in her pussy.

"That's what he wanted. I'm sure of it. He seems really happy in there."

She moves up and down on it. She pushes all the way in and cries out as she cums on him. She holds him in her and starts squeezing it with her muscles. She doesn't stroke on it, she just milks it with her pussy.

"Don't move, baby. I want to see if I can make you cum just using my muscles."

She pushes down and milks him. Her muscles are strong and his cock throbs in her. She squeezes him harder and harder. She feels his cock swell. She doubles her efforts and his cock flares and his hot com hits her cervix.

"Oh god, yes. I'm cumming in you. Cumming so hard. Yes. Yes."

"Give me your cum. Cum in me. Squirt it in me. Give me that hot cum."

He fills her with his cum and she milks all of it deep in her pussy. She falls on his chest.

"Holy crap, Kim. I think you're from another planet. How the fuck did you do that. That was amazing. Your pussy is so talented."

"I never did that before. I wanted to see if I could. I'm as surprised as you are. Pretty good, huh?"

"Good? That was fucking amazing. I didn't know a pussy could do that. Way to blow my mind."

She hugs him and laughs.

"Just sat thank you."

"Oh god, thank you, thank you. So good."

"As soon as I can walk, let's go get some dinner. I could eat a horse."

The cuddle till the water starts getting cold. They get our and dry off.

"I see a short red dress hanging there. Wear that for me tonight."

"Oh my. That one is so short it barely cover my ass. It shows almost all my breasts too."

"Tonight is going to be special. It's tell all night, remember."

She smiles at him. She fixes her hair and puts on a little make up. She pulls the red dress out and shimmies into it.

"Wow. Just wow. That looks so hot. It shows your beautiful legs to the max. Holy crap, you look good."

He walks over to his suit case and pulls out a velvet box He hands it to her.

"Here. Wear this tonight. It will go well with your outfit."

She opens it and gasps. She pulls out a diamond necklace and matching earrings.

"Oh god. That is so beautiful. Are those real?"

'Of course. Nothing but the best for you."

"Holy shit, Eric. Those must have cost a fortune."

He just smiles and clips the necklace around her neck. She puts the earrings on and stands in front of the mirror. She sniffs and starts crying. She looks at him. He holds her in his arms.

"You fucker. What are you trying to do to me. Look at how you spoil me."

He laughs.

"Just enjoy. Just enjoy it."

She dries her eyes and they walk out. He sees the concierge standing at the desk. He approaches and greets them. He looks at Kim and his mouth falls open.

"Is there anything I can do for you this evening, Mr Larsen?"

"Yes. We will be having dinner again. Your best table please."

He slips him another $50.

"Certainly sir. This way please."

He whispers to the host.

"This way, sir. Please enjoy your evening."

Every eye in the room is on Kim. She smiles with pride. She hangs on Eric's arm. The host seats them and a waiter appears.

"A bottle of Dom, please"

The wine steward appears and pours two glasses.

"To another wonderful evening."

She smiles and hugs his arm. They enjoy another wonderful meal. The wine steward is hovering near. He pours them some more Dom. Eric looks at her and smiles.

"OK, baby. It's truth time. I'll tell you what I'm up to. Did you ever see the movie Pretty Woman?"

"Yes. I saw it."

"I saw it a couple of weeks ago. I thought it was a nice romantic movie, but I thought it was bullshit. I didn't think it ever happened. I thought about it for a while and decided to see if it could happen. That brought me here. I looked online and you were the prettiest one I saw. Since I met you I think it could happen. You are an amazing woman and I have developed some feelings for you. I'm going to La Jolla on Monday. I want you to come with me and see what will come out of our meeting. This is my offer. I'll give your $15,000 for your time. I want you to stay for one month. If you decide to leave at any time you can keep the money and walk away. You will have a car and a credit card. You're living a very dangerous lifestyle now. You could get in real trouble. I'm giving you a chance to get out. I've given you a little glimpse of the lifestyle you can have if you go with me. You don't have to decide now. You can let me know on Sunday.

GotBacon
GotBacon
3,179 Followers
123456...8