From Escort to Fuck Toy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
GotBacon
GotBacon
3,150 Followers

"Cum in me. Give me you hot black cum. Give it to me. Fill me with it. Now. Now."

His cock flares and he squirts his cum in her. She screams and cums.

"Yes. Hot cum. Hot black cum. Hot. Hot. All over my cervix. Yes. Yes. OH god, yes."

"Milk it all out. Take it all in your hot white pussy. Take it all."

She falls on his chest and moans. She looks over and sees her white body on his. The thrill hits her hard.

"Your black skin against my white skin is such a turn on. I can't get over it. When I see your black cock in my mouth or your black cock in my pussy it drives me wild. I love the feeling."

"It's hot for me too. The contrast is a real turn on. Especially that your blonde too. It's been my dream for years to have a hot blonde on my cock."

"I'll give that dream to you any time. It's the same for me. We both win that way."

She hugs and kisses him.

"I need to go get ready for Eric. He will be home soon. I want to show him my new Fox tail plug."

She goes back to the house. She takes the plug out and takes a shower. She cleans up for her other hot lover. She get the oil and puts the plug back in her ass. She is all ready now. She makes some coffee and waits on the balcony. Ten minutes late Eric come in. She runs to him.

"Hi baby. Welcome home."

'Hi hot naked lady. Nice to see you."

"Look what came today. I put it in for you."

She turns and shows him.

"Wow. That looks so hot. A fox tail in a foxy ass. What a bonus. How does it feel."

"It's not bad. It hurt a little at first. I've been wearing it all day. I didn't have any lube so I used vegetable oil. I guess that's ok. It seem to work."

"Good. Tomorrow we'll try the next bigger one. I want to get in your ass as soon as possible."

"You bad boy. Wanting to butt fuck me. You are so bad."

"I'll bet you like it. You are so sexual I think you will."

"Ready for some coffee. I'll get some for us. You go sit."

She brings out their coffee.

They sip their coffee and watch the sunset

He smiles and takes her hand. He leads her into the bedroom.

"Leave you Fox tail in. I want you with it. Tomorrow you get the bigger one. I can't wait to cum in your hot ass."

"You are really a bad boy, but I want your hot cock in my ass too. I think I'm really going to like it. Thinking about it gets me really hot. I think you've made me into a bad girl."

She pulls his clothes off. She kneels in front of him. She takes his cock in her mouth. She licks it and plays with his balls. His cock quickly fills with blood.

"Oh yes. Big and hard. Just like I want it. Big, hard with lots of blue veins. It's so beautiful. My beautiful cock."

She slowly takes it all down her throat. He moans and thrusts in to her. He grabs her hair and holds her on it."

"Best mouth on the planet. The very best."

She strokes it in and out, using her tongue and throat muscles on it. She feels it swelling. He is ready to fill her mouth. She redoubles her effort and gets her reward. His cock flares and his hot shoots in her throat. She pulls back a little and takes some in her mouth. She doesn't spill a drop. She looks up at him as her fills her mouth. He looks at her as she sucks the last drops from his cock. She opens her mouth and points to it. She swallows twice and shows him her empty mouth.

"The best cum in the world. I love the taste. I love the thick creamy feeling in my mouth. It won't be long before I get some in my ass."

The intercom buzzes.

"Dinner in thirty minutes, Sir."

"Thank you, Johnson."

"Let's try your cotton tail for dinner. I haven't seen you with that yet."

He unclips the Fox tail and clips the white cotton tail in place. She looks at herself it the mirror and giggles.

"Now I can fuck you like a rabbit."

"Let's go eat, little rabbit I want Johnson to see you naked with your tail in. I think he will like it."

"Are you sure, baby?"

"Yep. Come on."

"OK, what ever you think."

The go in the dinning room, Johnson is waiting. He glances at her and smiles.

"I must say, Sir. You really know how to pick them. She is a real beauty."

She turns and shows him her tail. He smiles.

"Is that what I think it is, Sir."

"Yep, It's a butt plug. She is getting ready to take it up her ass."

"That should be a lot of fun for both of you."

Kim is speechless. She sit quietly, enjoying the praise.

The eat dinner and retire to the balcony. Eric buzzes Johnson.

"Some coffee on the balcony, please."

"Very good, Sir"

He brings the coffee. She is sitting on Eric's lap. Johnson looks at her and she spreads her legs a little and shows him her pussy. He smiles. Eric notices and smiles too.

"Did you like showing him your pussy. I think he liked seeing it."

"I hope you don't mind. You know how I like to show off my body."

"It's OK. I like for you to enjoy yourself."

"let's try a bigger butt plug. I think you're ready. Go get the other two."

She hurries back with both and the vegetable oil.

"Let's try the next size up and see how it feels."

He oils her and the plug up. She bends over for him and he pulls the small one out. He slowly pushes the plug in her. She gasps.

"How is that? Did it hurt going in."

"No, it just stretched me more."

"Keep it in a while. We can try the big one in a while. I think you can take it."

He clips the cottontail back on it and she gets in his lap.

"I may be ready for you big cock in my ass sooner than we thought."

"That would be nice. The sooner the better."

They enjoy the view and cuddling for a while. He picks her up. She squeals and he carries her to the bed room.

"Let's try the big one. I think you're ready. Go get it and the oil."

She hurries back with both. She bends over for him and he pulls it out. He oils her ass up and puts some on the big plug. He holds it against her puckered asshole.

"Relax, baby. I'll go slow. If it hurts tell me and I'll stop."

"I'm ready. Just go slow."

He slowly applies pressure. He sees her sphincter open slowly. He pushes a little harder. She gasps. He pushes more and it pops in. She moans as her sphincter closes on it."

"How's that? It didn't hurt, did it.?"

"Just a little at first. It's ok now."

"Good girl. I'm proud of you. Keep it in all night and tomorrow. You should pull it out and put it back in a few times tomorrow. I should help get you stretched out. Be ready tomorrow night for my cock in there. It will be time to go for it."

"Oh good. I can't wait to feel your big hot cock cumming in my ass. I think I'll really like it. I get really wet thinking about it."

"I thought about it twenty times today."

"Right now, I want you to cum in my mouth. I want to swallow your hot sweet cum."

She pushes him back on the bed and looks at his hard throbbing cock.

"So beautiful. Just thinking of your hot white cum squirting in my mouth makes me so wet."

She stops when she realizes what she said. She looks at Eric and tears come to her eyes.

"Oh god. What did I say. No. No." Oh god. Please don't hate me, Eric. Please don't make me leave. Please"

He takes her in his arms and holds her.

"Take it easy, baby. I don't hate you and you're not leaving. You're my sweet hot baby. Take it easy. Do you want to tell me about it?"

"I can if you want me to. I thought if you found out you would make me leave."

"I'll never make you leave. I want you with me. Just relax and tell me if you want to."

"OK. I'll tell you. It started when I got a cramp during a workout. He massaged my leg and touched my pussy. I got really turned on. It was like my pussy started doing all my thinking. I couldn't resist the feelings I got. The next day her massaged my leg again and I completely lost control. I just wanted him in me. I couldn't think of anything else. We went to his apartment and we fucked and fucked. I couldn't get enough of him. It's been that way ever since."

He hugs her close and kisses her. She relaxes in his arms.

"I have a confession to make. I've known about you two since day one. Jackson and I have no secrets. You know we are best friends. We hoped you were woman enough to take care of both of us. You're just what we were looking for. Now you can relax about it and just enjoy. You're can to fuck both of us without worrying about it."

"Oh god. I'm so relieved. I'm wondering why you waited to tell me you knew."

"Well, to be truthful we didn't know if you were sexual enough to take care of two men. We waited to see. You are more than enough woman for both of us. We've been looking for you for a long time."

"You two are such bad boys. Really bad. You've done this before with other women?"

"Yes, but none as beautiful as you. You're like an angel dropped from heaven. The others weren't as beautiful as you and just couldn't handle it. It seems like the longer you were here the more you liked it. You let all your inhibitions go and just enjoyed."

"That's true. The more sex I got from you two the better it is. I didn't realize I was that way. You just gave me the freedom to express myself. It felt so wonderful to let go like that. This is the best I ever felt in my whole life. I've never been happier."

"Now, you were talking about giving me a blow job."

"Yes, I was. I want your hot cum in my mouth."

She takes his cock in her mouth and throats him. She hurries and makes him cum fast. She holds it in her mouth. She looks at him and smiles. She swishes his cum around in her mouth and swallows it. She shows him her empty mouth.

"I love the feel of your cum in my mouth. It's so hot and creamy and tastes so good."

"I'm glad you like it. Now, come here and cuddle with me. I want to dream about getting in your ass tomorrow."

The snuggle and fall asleep.

Kim wakes the next morning and Eric is gone. Immediately her mind goes to Eric.

'He is going in my ass tonight. He is going to stretch it all and and fill with his hot cum.'

She shivers thinking about it. She gets up and finds a fresh pot of coffee. 'Johnson, you sweetie.' She makes some toast and takes her usual spot on the balcony. She smiles thinking of how her day will go. She is going to work out with Johnson, go for a swim. Maybe driver her new car around and go shopping. Then Eric will come home and she will get fucked up her ass.

She takes her empty cup back to the kitchen. She sees Johnson unloading bags of groceries.

"Good morning, Kim."

"Good morning, Johnson. Can we work out this morning? I missed a couple of days."

"Sure can. Let me finish here and I'll get changed. How about in fifteen minutes."

"Perfect. I have lots to tell you this morning."

He looks at her and smiles. He thinks he knows.

She waits in the gym for him. She is naked except for her Fox tail. She wiggles her butt back and forth, playing with it. Johnson walks in and see her. He stops and just looks for a minute.

"You are so beautiful. I've never seen a woman as pretty as you."

"Aww, thank you, Johnson. That nice to hear. You're quite a hunk too. My hot black hunk."

He smiles at her. He is going to fuck her this morning.

"Before we get started, you need to get naked. This will be our first naked workout."

"If you want me naked, you have to take my shorts off."

She walks to him and pulls his shorts down. His half hard cock pops out.

"There, that's better. Now we're both naked."

"You had something to tell me?"

"Yes. I screwed up last night and blew our secret. I though Eric was going to get mad and make me leave. He really surprised me. He knew all along. I was so relieved."

"Yeah, we're all ok with it. We are best friends. We share everything. You can relax now and we can make lots of hot videos."

"You bad boy, You like to look at them, don't you."

"You are an amazing woman, Kim. Definitely easy on the eyes. Especially when you have my cock in you."

"She laughs. It's hot for me too."

"Shall we start our workout?"

"OK, get on the treadmill. We'll do your workout first."

She gets on it and he starts it up. He sets the speed so her breasts are swinging back and forth. He looks at her Fox tail swinging. He reaches down and sticks two fingers in her pussy. She is already wet.

"OH god, Johnson. I don't know if I can workout with your fingers in me."

"Keep going, you're doing fine. It will bring you heart rate up faster."

She feels an orgasm coming on. He checks her pulse and stops it. He curls his fingers up and rubs her G spot. His palm is on her clit. He pushes her over the edge and she cries out and cums.

"Oh god, yes. Cumming on the treadmill. Yes. Yes."

He lets her come back and mover her to the mat for ab crunches. She lays on her back and smiles at him. She starts and he sticks his fingers in her again. He crunches include humping on his fingers. He holds her pelvis down and gently rubs her G spot. She is right at the edge again and she stops. He palms her clit and she screams and cums again.

"Oh god, Johnson. This is getting to be too much."

"You're doing a great job. This is my new workout routine for you. Come on over and we'll do you legs."

She sits on the leg machine starts pumping it. He sticks his fingers in her again. She moans and keeps working. Her legs start to burn and he makes her cum again. She almost falls on the floor."

'Johnson. Johnson. Let me rest a minute. I'm going crazy with all this cumming."

"OK, relax for a minute. We're almost done."

She is plotting revenge. She smiles when she thinks about it.

He pulls her up and takes her to the weights. He gives her two three pound dumb bells.

"Give me ten. These are lighter than last time."

She starts her curls and he sticks his fingers again. He pussy is so sensitive she almost cums. He makes her wait. She finishes and he makes her cum.

"Oh god. So good. Your fingers are magic. I really like your new routine for me."

He puts two five pound weights on the bar and hands it to her.

"Give me ten with this. It's thirty pounds now."

She starts lifting it and he grabs her nipples and gently pinches them. He squeals and keeps lifting. She does ten and drops the bar. He quickly bends down and sucks her nipples. He sticks his two fingers I her again and she screams and cums. He catches her as she falls to the mat. She is on her back panting. He moves down between her legs and positions his cock on her pussy lips. He slowly pushes in her. She cries out and grabs him. She throws her legs around his ass and pulls him down. His cock bottoms out against her cervix. He screams and cum on him. He lifts out and stops for a second. He drops on her and hits her cervix again. She screams and gives him another big cum. She holds him in her and grinds on his bone. She squeezes him hard and she feels his cock swell.

"Give me that hot black cum. Fill me with it. You know how much I want it. Fuck me. Fuck me. Make that black cock shoot your hot black cum in me."

He strong pussy muscles bring his orgasm up. He thrusts in her and blasts her cervix. The both scream as they cum together. Her pussy is milking is cum in her.

"Hot black cum. Yes. Yes. Hot and black. Oh god, Yes. Big black cock cumming in my hot white pussy. Yes. Yes."

"God, Kim. You are insatiable. I can't believe how much you can cum. Eric really picked a winner when he brought you here."

She hugs him and holds his limp cock. She moves down and lick their love juice off it.

"All clean and ready to start your workout. Are you up for it."

"I think so. Let's give it a go."

He goes to the weight rack and picks two twenty five pound bar bells. He starts doing curls with them.

She kneels in front of him and takes his cock in her mouth. He moans and looks down at her. He sees his black cock in her white mouth. His cock throbs. She plays with his balls and sucks him while he curls his weights. He feels his cum stirring. She slows down. He finishes. He goes through all his stations and she holds him right on the edge of cumming. At his last one, he finishes and she throats him. His cock swells and he unloads in her mouth. She pulls out a little and takes his cum in her mouth. She looks up at him She puts her hands on his stomach. She sees the contrast in color and her pussy drips on the floor. She lays back on the floor and pulls his head down to her pussy.

"Eat my pussy. Make me cum on your mouth. Eat me. Eat me."

He licks and sucks on her pussy lips. She is humping his face. He sticks two finger in her pussy and sucks up her clit. His fingers find her G spot and she screams and cums for him.

"Yes. Yes. Cumming so hard for you. Hot tongue. Hot Hot."

He watches her regain her composure. She smiles at him.

"Nice workout, huh? We should do this more often."

"Sure was. I never had one like that before. It should count for two at least."

"Shall we go make a video now. What do you think."

"I may have enough left. Let's go for it."

They go upstairs and she stops and looks at the mirrors. She sees him standing beside her. She holds his cock and that thrill hits her hard. Pussy juice runs down her legs.

"Oh god. I'm so wet for you. Just seeing myself holding your black cock makes me so wet."

"My little hot blonde babe has my black cock in her hand. What a picture. My hot blonde babe is going to take my black cock in her hot white pussy."

"Don't forget the hot black cum that's going in my hot white pussy."

She stands in front of him with her back to him. She pulls his hands to her breasts. The thrill hits her hard again.

"Oh god, come and fuck me. Fuck me with your hot black cock. Shoot some hot black cum in me."

He lays on the bed and she climbs on him. She grabs his cock with both hand and puts it on he pussy lips. She slowly drops on it. She looks in the mirror and sees it going in her white pussy. She shivers and takes it all. It hits her cervix and she watches herself scream and cum. The thrill of black on white and seeing herself cum is overwhelming. She screams and cums again. She falls on his chest and keeps pumping on his cock. She watches her ass moving up and down on him. She grinds on his bone and squeezes him His cock swells and they both watch at they scream and cum together.

'Oh god, You pussy is so good. Yes. Taking my black cum. Milk it in your hot white pussy. So good. So good."

She falls beside him and cuddles up to him He holds her next to him. She blows his mind how much she can fuck.

"We are really good together, aren't we. I just love fucking you."

"You're going to fuck me to death if you aren't careful. You are so fucking hot and beautiful. You amaze me every time."

She glows in his praise and hugs him tighter.

The cuddle for a while and she sits up.

"I'm going for a swim. Want to join me, or are you too tired?"

"I think I need a break. You wiped me out this morning."

"OK, see you later."

He clicks on the monitor and watches her. She walks down and dives in the pool. She swims some laps and gets out. She rubs some sunscreen on and lays on a lounge.

'She is fucking amazing. She just came who knows how many times, fucked me to a standstill and now she is taking a swim. What a fucking machine she is. And she is off the charts beautiful. She could keep ten guys happy. Truly amazing.

She lays out for a while and goes inside. She takes a lazy shower and checks her plug. She pulls it out and lets her ass relax for a while. She gets the oil and get it ready. She pushes it back in. It doesn't hurt at all. She pulls it out and pushes it back in. She smiles. I'm ready for Eric's big cock in my ass. She gets wet thinking about it.

She putters around the kitchen. Makes some lunch and takes it out on the balcony. She enjoys the view and her lunch. He mind wanders to Eric fucking her in the ass. She smiles to herself. My big strong sweetie is going to shove his big strong cock in my hot ass. His going to shoot his hot cum in me.

GotBacon
GotBacon
3,150 Followers
1...345678