From Escort to Fuck Toy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
GotBacon
GotBacon
3,175 Followers

She sits there looking at him. She smiles.

"That's quite an offer, Eric. I suspected something like this, but I wasn't sure. I'll think about it and let you know. By he way, I've developed some feelings for you. It will be hard to leg go of you. We are very good together.

He smiles at her.

"Let's go dancing again. I want to show your ass to everyone again."

"You bad boy. My ass is going to be on display again.

They go dancing at the same place. He shows her pussy and ass to everyone. She loves showing it off. They come back to their room and she gets naked for him again. He fucks her doggie again and they fall asleep.

Over the next few days, she thinks hard about his offer. She decides to take him up on it. Saturday night after dinner she tells him.

"Eric. I've been thinking hard about your offer. I know it's not Sunday, but I want to go with you. I think something really good can come of this. My feelings for you are strong. I can't say I love you yet, but you are the best thing that ever happened to me. I want to go with it."

"Holy crap. You accepted. I'm so happy. I think you made the right choice. I'll spoil the crap out of you and you won't ever want to leave."

"You can keep the $15,000. I don't want it. Just treat me nice and I'll be happy and I'll do my best to make you happy."

"Tomorrow you need to close up your house. Throw away all the perishables and pay your rent up. If you decide to stay longer we can have your stuff put in storage."

"I'll take care of that."

"I'm so happy you accepted. We are going to have a great time. La Jolla is a great place. I have a nice house there."

He pulls out his phone.

"Johnson, I'll be going to La Jolla on Monday. Fly out there and get the house ready. I'll be bringing someone with me."

"Yes. I got a winner. She is a lovely one."

"Goodbye."

"Who is Johnson?"

"He is my manservant and security expert."

"Wow. You really know how to live. This is going to be fun."

They arrive at San Diego airport. Johnson is waiting for them.

'Hello, Johnson. This is Kim. She will be staying with us for a while.

"Nice to meet you, maam. Welcome."

"Thank you, Johnson. Nice to meet you too.

"Here are our luggage tickets. I'll meet you at the curb."

"Very good sir."

She watches him walk away. He is buffed out, much like Eric. His black skin glows. His head is shaved and shines. He looks like he could take care of himself in any situation.

'Johnson looks like he could kick some ass if he had to."

"Yes, he can. I've seen him in action. It's not wise to mess with him. He will hurt you."

Johnson show up with their luggage. He loads it in a black Lincoln town car. He opens the door for them. They settle in and he drives off.

A large steel gate opens and they drive in. She sees a huge house with a 4 car garage. There is an apartment over the garage. Johnson drives up to the front door. He gets out and opens the door for them.

"I'll bring your luggage in for you, Sir."

"Very good, Johnson."

"Let me show you something. I promised you a car."

He opens the garage doors. She sees several cars.

"I hope you like red. It's yours."

She sees a red Corvette convertible.

"Wow. That's beautiful. I'll enjoy driving that."

He takes her hand and leads her into the house.

"Let me give you a tour. There are four bedrooms, a pool and hot tub. There is a gym in the basement. This is our bedroom."

He shows her the rest of the house. From the living room she can see the ocean.

"Oh god. What a view. This is a beautiful place. I could get used to this real easy."

"Are you hungry. I can have Johnson make some lunch for us if you want."

"That would be nice."

He buzzes Johnson on the intercom.

"We would like some lunch, Johnson."

"Very good, Sir. It will be ready in fifteen minutes."

"Thank you, Johnson."

"That's a semi private beach. No one is hardly ever there."

He shows her the pool with a privacy fence around it.

"You can swim naked here if you want. No one can see."

"Lunch is ready, Sir."

"Thank you, Johnson."

They have lunch on the balcony overlooking the beach. She is really impressed with his place.

"Take your clothes off for me, baby. I want to see you naked in our new digs."

"Is it ok? What about Johnson?"

He won't come in unless I call him. I'll warn you so you can get something on."

She stands and does a strip for him.

"You get naked too. I like looking at your hard body too."

He strips for her.

"Show me that bedroom again. We need to christen it with our love juice."

He leads her in and they lay down. He pulls her to him and she presses her full breasts against him. She plays with his cock and balls. His cock fills with blood. She kisses it. Her pussy gets wet just thinking about it sliding in and out of her pussy. She shivers thinking about it hitting her cervix. He pets her pussy and feels her moisture.

"You're all ready wet for me. Have you been thinking about my cock?"

"Yes, baby. Your cock is so good in me. I get wet just thinking about it."

He moves on her and she spreads her legs and locks her ankles behind his ass.

"Give me that big cock. Shove it in me. Fuck me hard. Make me scream for your cum."

He raises up and she grabs his cock with both hands. She places it on her pussy lips and pulls him down in her. He slides in her in one stroke. She pulls him down hard and his cock hits her cervix. She cries out and cums hard for him.

"Yes. Yes. Big hard cock on my cervix. So good. Right where I want you. Cum in me. Fill me with your hot cum."

He pulls out and drops on her. His cock hits her cervix again and she cums hard. She squeezes him hard and rubs her clit on his bone. She cries out and cums again.

"Oh god. You make me cum so easy. I can't get enough of your hard cock. Fuck me. Fuck me hard."

She pulls out and drops on her cervix again. She cums for him again.

"Milk it baby. Make me cum in you. Make me fill your hot pussy with cum."

She squeezes him hard and pumps up and down on his cock. He puts his hand under her ass and helps her. She pushes up hard, taking him in all the way. She feels his cock swell and she hangs on. His cock flares in her and his cum sprays all over her cervix. She cries out and cums with him.

"Hot cum. Hot cum in me. Yes. Yes. Hot. Hot. Fill me with it. Yes. Oh god, yes."

He rolls off and cuddles her.

"Our bed is officially marked now."

"Let's go for a naked swim. It feels so good to swim naked."

The walk out to the pool and dive in. they swim a few laps and get out. They rub sunscreen on each other and lay in the sun.

Johnson is watching them on his monitor. He looks at her beautiful body. His cock rises as he thinks about her white pussy humping on his black cock. Eric really know how to pick them. They have shared all of his women. Kim doesn't know it but she is about to take a black cock in her white pussy. It will take a few days to get it done, but it will happen.

They lay out for a while and swim some more. They wander in the house and Eric calls Johnson.

"Johnson, dinner at five, please."

"Yes, Sir"

"He is an excellent cook too. He has many talents."

"How did you find him? He seems perfect for the job."

"We met in college. We were both working out in the gym and hit it off right away. He has been with me ever since. We parted company while he did a hitch in the Marines. He looked me up when he got out. I put him to work right away. He is a good friend too."

"Long time buddies, I see."

"He can put you in a training program if you want. Just some light cardiac to keep you toned up."

"I would like that. I want to stay pretty for you. I know how you like my body."

"I sure do. You are the hottest woman I've ever met. Speaking of hot. Dinner should be almost ready. We need to get some clothes on. We don't need Johnson running around with a boner all the time."

"Doesn't he have a girlfriend. He is certainly handsome enough to have one."

"I think he has more than one. I don't pry into his personal life."

He smiles. 'She thinks he is handsome. He will be in her soon.'

Johnson serves them a gourmet meal. The are both stuffed. They retire to the rec room. They snuggle and watch a movie. She falls asleep on his shoulder. He wakes her and leads her to the bedroom.

He takes her clothes off and tucks her in bed. He slides in beside her and they fall asleep.

He wakes the next morning getting a blow job. She has his cock all the way down her throat. He head fucks her and shoots his load in her. She swallows it and gives him a big hug.

"Good morning, baby. I thought I would give you a nice wake up blow job."

"The best alarm clock on the planet."

The intercom beside the bed buzzes.

"Breakfast is ready, Sir."

"We'll be right there, Johnson."

The get dressed and eat breakfast.

"I have to go to my office today, baby. Here is a credit card and a phone for you. Mine and Johnson's numbers are in it. If you need anything, just buzz Johnson on the intercom. He will help you."

He takes a shower and leaves. She pours a cup of coffee and goes out on the balcony.

'Wow. What a view. I could sit here all day."

She lounges for a while. She hears a door slam and gets up to see what it is. She suspects it's Johnson. She sees him going down to the gym in the basement. He is wearing a tight spandex outfit.

"Good morning, Johnson. Time for your workout?"

"Yes, maam. I do it every morning. I like to stay in shape."

"Eric mentioned that you would set me up with a workout routine. Can you do that?"

"Yes, maam. When ever you're ready I can get you started."

"Great. Maybe after you finish yours."

She goes and pours another cup and sits on the balcony again.

'I could get used to this life really fast. It's so beautiful here."

An hour later, Johnson calls her on the intercom.

"Maam. I finished my workout. If you're ready now we can start."

"I'll be right down. I need to change. A bathrobe isn't the best thing to workout in."

She changes into shorts and a t shirt. She thinks about a bra and realizes she doesn't have any. She walks down to the gym. Johnson is doing some curls with what looks like some huge weights. She is impressed.

"Hi. I guess I'm ready. What do I do."

"Let's start you on the treadmill. You can bring up your heart rate and get loose. I'll take it easy on you at first. I don't want you to have any sore muscles."

She gets on the treadmill and he turns it on. She starts walking. He turns up the speed a little. He watches her and turns it up a little more. He gets her going fast enough to get her breasts moving. He watches her for a while.

'Wow. Nice rack there. This is going to be good. I can just feel them pressing against me.'

He stops it and takes her wrist. He check her heart rate. He turns it back on.

"Five more minutes should do it."

He goes behind her and watches her ass. He smiles.

'That ass will look good humping on my cock.'

He stops it and checks her heart rate again.

"Just right. Let's see you do some ab crunches. We need to keep that tummy nice and flat."

She lays on the mat and does a few for him.

"Pull your shirt up a little so I can see your muscles work."

She pulls her t shirt up just below her breasts. She does a few more for him.

"Looks good. You need to work up to about 50 a day. That will keep you toned up good. Let's do some leg work now. You need to keep your legs toned too. Sit here and put your feet on the pads there. He has them set so her legs will be wide apart.

She sits and puts her feet up.

"Let's see your thighs work. Give me about ten reps."

She gives him ten reps.

'Nice legs. They will look good open for me.'

"Give me ten more. I need to feel your muscles."

He puts his hands on both thighs and she gives him ten more. He can see up the legs of her shorts. He doesn't see any panties.

'No panties. Eric took them all, I suspect.'

"Give me some more. Go till you feel a little burn."

She pumps on the machine till her legs burn. She stops, breathing a little.

"Very good. Now go with just your feet. I want to see your calf muscles work."

She does a few with her feet.

"Good, go and get a little burn"

She pumps till it burns and stops.

"Good job. Let's do a little work on your arms and back."

He shows her over to a weight rack. He gives her five pound barbells.

"Do some curls with those."

"What's a curl?"

"Let them hang loose and them pull them up to your shoulders. Give me ten if you can."

He pulls them up seven time and has to stop.

"That's all I can do. They're heavy."

"No problem. We can work up to ten as we go."

He takes the barbells and takes a twenty pound bar off the rack.

"Put it on the floor and lift it till your back is straight. Give me five to start. Spread your feet as wide as your shoulders."

He lifts five time and stops.

"Wow. That's hard too."

"OK, now your need to get in the hot tub and turn on the jets. I'll get it ready. But first you need to do five slow minutes on the treadmill to cool down."

He leaves and goes out and turns on the hot tub. He goes up to her apartment and turns on his monitor. He watches her come out. She takes off her t shirt and shorts. She slides into the tub and leans back. He sees a smile on her face. He watches her for a while. He is thinking about her hot white pussy working out on his cock. His phone rings.

"Hi Eric."

"Yep. We started today. She is really a hot one. Is she a good fuck?"

"That good, huh. It will take a few days before I fuck her.

"OK, later."

He buzzes her on the intercom.

"Maam, is there anywhere you need to go today. I'll drive you."

"I need some swimwear. I didn't bring any with me. I expect Eric and I will go to the beach this weekend."

"I know just the place. I can be ready in fifteen minutes."

"Perfect. I'll be ready then too."

He puts his uniform on and waits for her. She comes out wearing some tight black Levi's and a white blouse. Her nipples are showing. He open the back door for her. She climbs in and fastens her seat belt. He drives her to the mall. He takes her to a sports wear shop. She picks out some bikini and thong outfits. She pays and they leave. He drives her back.

"Would you like lunch soon, maam. Just call me when you're ready."

"Thank you, Johnson. How about in 30 minutes."

"Yes, maam."

"Could you call me Kim. Maam sounds to formal."

"Yes, Miss Kim. Not a problem."

"No, just Kim."

"OK, Kim. Lunch in 30 minutes."

Johnson serves her lunch. He stands by in case she wants anything else.

"You could join me if you want."

"I had lunch earlier, Kim. Thanks for asking. Would you like some coffee on the balcony? I know you like the view."

"Thanks, that would be nice."

"Go ahead. I'll bring it to you."

She sits and he brings her coffee.

"Thank you, Johnson. I'm wondering. Johnson sounds so formal. Can I call you by your first name?"

"No, Kim. I don't use my first name."

"Why is that. I'm curious."

"My first name is Marion. It's an old family name. I don't want to use it for the obvious reasons."

"I understand."

"It got me in lots of fights when is was in school. They finally stopped using it. I persuaded them to stop."

"I'll bet you did. Eric said your are a bad ass. I'll stay on your good side."

"No need to worry, Kim. I don't hit girls. They break too easy. If there is nothing else I'll go now. I have some studying to do."

"What are you studying?"

"Spanish. I like the idea of speaking more than one language."

"Thank you, Johnson. I'm fine now."

He turns and leaves. He goes to his apartment and turns on his monitor. A while later she comes out to the pool. She drops her robe and dives in the pool. She isn't trying on her new swimwear. He watches her hot body. She swims a few laps and lays on a lounge. He zooms the camera in on her. He gets a good close up of her pussy.

'Nice and shaved. Just like I like them. Hot and shaved. I'll make her get a cramp tomorrow and rub it our for her. That will get her thinking about it.'

Eric comes home at about 6 pm. She greets him at the door. She is naked for him.

"Hi baby. Welcome home."

She hugs him and gives him a kiss. He holds her naked ass cheeks and returns her kiss.

"This is nice to come home to. A hot naked lady waiting. I could get used to this real fast."

"I can do it every day for you if you want. You know I like being naked for you."

"You're on. A naked greeting every day."

"I had to can one of my managers today. He was showing some stores not rented and pocketing the money. My accountant caught him. He is looking for a job now."

"Does that happen often?"

"Just once before. I keep a close eye on them now."

The intercom buzzes.

"Dinner in 30 minutes, Sir."

"Thank you, Johnson. That will be fine."

"Johnson started me with a workout today. He says I need to tone up. I guess I'm too soft."

"You're soft in all the right places, baby."

She smiles and presses her breasts against him.

They eat dinner and sit on the balcony with their coffee.

"Great view, huh. I sit here a lot."

"It's beautiful. I sat out here today after I swam. It's so peaceful."

"Since I'm naked, will you get naked for me too?"

"You can undress me if you want."

She takes his clothes off and kneels in front of him. She takes his cock in her mouth and licks and sucks it. She takes it down her throat. He moans and she works it with her throat muscles. She plays with his balls and jacks him. His cum boils and he unloads in her mouth.

"mmmm, Nice hot cum. I like the taste. It makes my pussy wet when you cum in my mouth."

She sits astride his lap and rubs her wet pussy on his cock shaft. His cock slowly fills with blood and she takes it up in her hot pussy. She pushes down hard and hits her cervix with it. She cries out and cums on him.

"Your cock hitting my cervix is so good. It makes me cum every time."

She squeezes his cock and she feels it swelling. He is ready to fill her pussy.

She strokes up and down on his cock. His cum rises and he shoots in her. She cries out with him and they cum together.

"I can make you cum as fast as I want. I made you cum fast that time. I was in a hurry to take your cum."

"Your pussy is magic, baby. It makes me crazy."

"I'll be right back. I need to talk to Johnson. I may need him at work tomorrow."

He slips on some shorts and leaves.

"How did it go today. Have you started to work on her yet."

"I'll start tomorrow. I'll give her a cramp and rub it out. I can get her wet rubbing it out. She will be thinking about it all day. She may resist a little. She might worry about cheating on you. I'll convince her she doesn't need to worry. I'll give her two or three days."

"Good plan. I can't wait to see how she will blow your mind. She is the hottest fuck I ever had. She made me cum just using her pussy muscles."

"Wow. That's amazing. I can't wait for that."

"Go for it, bud. She is worth it. Is the message light working on your DVD player? I might need to send a warning that I'm coming back."

"Yeah. I checked it today. It works fine."

"Baby, did Johnson take you anywhere today. I wondered if you needed anything."

"Yes. He took me to buy some swim suits. I figured I would need some if we go to the beach."

"Good. You know, there is a nude beach just up the coast. We can go there one day. You would be a knockout there with that hot body of yours."

"That sounds like fun. Sorta like you showing my ass when we were dancing."

"Yep. But with a bonus of some beautiful breasts added on."

The watch the sun set and go inside. They go in the bedroom and turn the TV on. She picks out a romantic comedy and they cuddle and watch it. She starts playing with his cock and it comes up for her.

GotBacon
GotBacon
3,175 Followers
123456...8