From Escort to Fuck Toy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
GotBacon
GotBacon
3,170 Followers

She looks at him.

"Eric, fuck me. Fuck me hard. I want you to really take me hard. Make me cum and shoot your big load in me."

He rolls her over and moves into her saddle. He thrusts his hard cock in her. He slams it into her cervix. She cums quickly for him. He pulls her legs up against her breasts and drives his cock in her. She moans and holds her legs up. He slams into her hard. His cock hits her cervix on every stroke. She starts cumming and cumming. They run together. She feels like it's one long one. He keeps hammering her. She is going wild. She is screaming and howling. He keeps hitting her cervix hard. His cum rises and her hits her hard and cums in her. She screams and cums with him.

"Oh my god, Eric. That was amazing. You were like an animal in me. I may not be able to walk tomorrow. God that was good."

"You asked for a hard fuck. I gave you one."

"You sure did. I really liked it."

He rolls off her and she snuggles up to him. She moans a little and falls asleep.

She wakes the next morning and Eric is already gone. She goes in the kitchen and finds a pot of coffee all ready made. She makes some toast and goes out on the balcony. She sits and has her coffee and toast, enjoying the peaceful view.

She gets up and changes into her shorts and t shirt. She goes down to the gym. Johnson is working out. She stands and watches him. He is doing curls with massive weights. She sees his muscles rippling. She is impressed. He notices her watching.

"Good morning, Kim. I'll be done in a few minutes. Then we can start."

"Don't hurry on my account. I'll just watch you."

He has his shirt off. She watches his muscles working. Her eyes go down to his shorts. She sees his bulge.

'Wow. He is big. He must have a huge cock."

Her nipples twitch.

'Oh my. I shouldn't be looking at him like that. It's not fair to Eric."

He puts the barbell behind his neck and starts doing some squats. She watches his strong leg muscles work. She is impressed with his buffed out body.

He racks the barbell and turns to her.

"Go ahead and start on the treadmill. I'll be there in a second."

He grabs a towel and wipes his sweat up. She starts on the treadmill. He walks over and stands by her. He kicks it up a little. He wants to see her breasts moving more. He runs the speed up till they are moving a lot. He leans over and takes her wrist in his hand. He checks her pulse and she catches his musky scent. Her nipples perk up. She breathes deep, taking his scent in. Her nipples get hard and her pussy twitches.

'Oh god. His scent is so good. It shouldn't make me feel like this. I have to stop it.'

He notices her nipples get hard.

'She will be ready tomorrow. That hot white pussy will be full of my cock.'

'Five more minutes and we can start the leg work."

He stands watching her breasts moving. His cock stirs thinking about them pressing on his chest. He turns off the treadmill and takes her by the wrist. He leads her to the leg station. She feels funny feelings as he leads her by the wrist. She sits and puts her feet on the pedals. She starts her reps. He watches.

"Make it burn. Make it burn hot."

She pumps and pumps. He waits for her to cramp up. She cries out and stops.

"What happened. You stopped."

"Oh shit. I got a cramp in my thigh."

"Uh oh. Come over to the bench. I'll rub it our for you. You have a build up of lactic acid in the muscle. I need to rub it out."

She lays on the bench. He gets some balm and rubs it up on his hands. He massages it into her leg. He starts working on the muscle. He can see up the leg of her shorts. He pushes her other leg over out of the way. She is spread out a little for him. He works up and down her thigh. He goes higher and higher. She sees some moisture on her pussy.

"Don't move. I need to work this out. It will haunt you for days if I don't get that acid out of there."

'God, his hands feel so good on me. So strong and gentle.'

She feels her pussy getting wet. He keeps rubbing her thigh. He moves higher and bumps her pussy. Her pussy twitches but she doesn't move. He rubs more and bumps her pussy again. He pretends not to notice. She is getting turned on. She is shocked at her reaction to his massage. He sees her shorts getting wet. He stops rubbing. She is wet enough for now.

"That should be better now."

"Yes. It feels way better. You are good at that."

"Get up and walk it for a while. See if it comes back."

He watches her ass as she walks away.

'Tomorrow she will be on my cock.'

"Lay down again. A little more and we'll call it a day."

She lays down and he starts massaging her again. She moves her other leg out of the way. He rubs up and bumps her pussy again. More pussy juice runs out. It starts running down her ass crack. He rubs and bumps her more. Her pussy is twitching. He sees her wet shorts and stops.

"OK, get in the hot tub and turn the jets on it. You should be good to go tomorrow."

"Thanks, Johnson. It feels way better now. Your hands are magic."

He goes out the back door and she takes her shorts and shirt off. She eases into the hot tub. She thinks about how his hands felt bumping her pussy.

'Oh my. He made me so wet. His hands are so good. I wonder how they would feel on my naked body. His so strong and gentle.'

He pussy twitches again. Her mind is going full tilt. She thinks about his hand caressing her pussy. She thinks about his fingers going in her pussy. She moves her hand down to her pussy. She touches her clit and moans. She imagines it's his hand.

'I shouldn't be thinking like this. I can't do this to Eric. I am here for Eric, not Johnson.'

His big black cock come into her mind. She wonders how it would feel sliding into her. Her pussy twitches again. She thinks about it slamming into her cervix and shooting his hot black cum in her. She massages her clit and cums hard.

'Oh god. What am I doing. I'm thinking of fucking him. I'm thinking of his black cock in me, making me cum. Shooting his hot black cum in me. I don't know if I can resist what I'm feeling for him. I want him in me and I want Eric in me too. What would Eric do if he found out.

She gets out of the tub and goes in the house. He mind is spinning.

Johnson is watching her. He sees her cum in the hot tub.

'She is mine tomorrow. She can't stop thinking about me fucking her. She came thinking about fucking me. She is ready.'

"Hello, Kim. Lunch in fifteen minutes."

"Thank you, Johnson"

She eats lunch and takes a cup of coffee to the balcony. She sits there sipping her coffee. She ponders her dilemma. She is going to fuck Johnson tomorrow and Eric tomorrow night. She gives up fighting it. It's going to happen.

Eric comes home that evening. She greets him naked. He holds her in his arms. She snuggles up to him. She feels his love for her. He hasn't told her yet, but she knows by the way he treats her. She feels the same for him.

"Hi baby. Your naked welcome committee is here."

"Just what I was looking forward to."

He picks her up and carries her to the bedroom. He lays her on the bed and takes his clothes off. He lays next to her and caresses her. His hand moves down to her pussy. He feel how wet she is for him. He moves into her saddle and slides his cock in her. She moans and pulls him deep in her.

She shivers with delight and pulls his hard cock against her cervix. She cums hard for him. He cries echo in the bedroom. She squeezes his cock with her strong muscles. He gasps and pushes into her. She strokes up on his cock and cums again.

"Oh yes. Your hard strong cock. So good in me. Fill me with your hot cum again. I want more and more of it."

"Make me squirt in you, baby. Make me cum. Take my cum. Fill your pussy with it."

She pushes up against his cock and pulls his ass down to her. She clamps her pussy muscles on his cock and she feels it swell.

"Now, baby. Give it to me. Fill me with it. Cum in me. Fuck me. Fuck me."

He howls and cums hard in her. She screams and takes his hot cum on her cervix. She cums with each squirt. She holds him in her well after his thrusts stop.

"Stay in me, baby. I want to keep you in me."

He comes down from his orgasm. It pops into his mind. Either she fucked Johnson or she has resigned herself to fucking him tomorrow. He notices the difference. He will find out tomorrow. He holds her close and pets her. She shivers and cuddles up to him.

A while later the intercom buzzes.

"Dinner in fifteen minutes, Sir."

"Thank you, Johnson."

They walk into the dinning room. He catches Johnson's eye. Johnson shakes his head back and forth. He didn't fuck her today. He suspects he will tomorrow. They eat dinner and take coffee to the balcony. She sits in his lap.

"Hold me, baby. It feels so good out here with you."

"I got you, baby. Cuddle up to me."

She shivers and cuddles into her his embrace. The watch the sunset. He picks her up and carries her to the bedroom. He lays her on the bed and takes his clothes off. He gets under the covers. She stands and undresses for him. She slides into bed with him. She hugs him, pressing her full breasts to his chest.

"mmmm. So nice in your arms. You hug so good."

She drifts off to sleep. She dreams of Johnson's black cock in her pussy. It's squirting black cum in her.

She wakes the next morning and Eric is gone again. She puts on some loose shorts and a thin t shirt. She looks in the mirror. He nipples are showing. She wants them to show for Johnson. She goes in the kitchen and gets her coffee and toast. She sits on the balcony and thinks about what is going to happen. He nipples perk up and her pussy tingles. She is going to take his black cock in her white pussy. She is going to take his hot black cum in her pussy. She shivers thinking about it. She walks down to the gym. Johnson is working out again. He sees her come in.

"Hows the leg this morning?"

"I think it's ok. We'll see how it goes."

"OK. I'm almost done. Go ahead and start on the treadmill. I'll be right there."

She gets on the treadmill and starts it. She sets the speed up where he usually sets it. She feels her breasts swaying in time to her pace. Johnson walks up. She catches his scent again and her nipples perk up. He notices. He takes her wrist and check her heart rate.

"Five more minutes. How does the leg feel."

"I can feel it a little. Not too bad, though."

He waits five minutes. He turns the treadmill off. He sees her hard nipples poking her shirt.

"Lay here on the bench and let me work that cramp a little."

She lays down and spreads her legs. She is ready for his strong gentle hands. He gets some balm and rubs his hands together. He looks down at her and smiles. She returns his smile.

He rubs the balm into her leg. He starts massaging it. He pussy gets wet and her nipples get bigger. He works on it for a while. His hand moves up and bumps her pussy. She humps up to his hand. He works on it some more and bumps her again. She gasps and humps up again. He stops and pulls her to her feet. He looks into her eyes. He sees her passion in them. He looks at her nipples. They are rock hard.

"Are your nipples hard for me?"

"Yes."

"Take your shirt off and show me."

She hesitates, then pulls her shirt off. He touches her nipples with his thumbs. She gasps but doesn't pull back. He tweaks them and she gasps again.

"Your breasts are beautiful. Are they ready for me to kiss them?"

"Yes. Please kiss them."

He leans down and sucks her nipple. He tweaks the other. He switches back and forth. Her pussy juice runs down her legs.

"Pull your shorts off for me. I want to see your wet pussy. Is it wet for me."

"Oh god, yes. I'm really wet for you."

She pulls her shorts down. They drop around her feet. She stands before him, naked and ready. Turn around and show me your ass. She obeys.

"Is your pussy ready for my black cock."

"Yes, It's definitely ready. See how wet I am."

'Have your ever had a big black cock in your pussy."

"No, but I want yours."

"Pull my shorts down. I want you to see what's going in your pussy."

She pulls his shorts down. His hard cock flops out.

She looks at it and shivers.

"Touch it. Take it in your hand and feel how hot it is for you"

She reaches out and takes it in her hand. The contrast of her small white hand on his black cock sends shivers through her.

"Hold it in your hand. Don't let go. Lead me by my cock to my bed."

She holds his cock and they walk out the door. She holds it as they walk up stairs to his bedroom. She stops by the bed. There are mirrors on the walls and on the ceiling over the bed. She see multiple reflections of her standing there holding his big black cock in her hand.

"Tell me what you want. Talk to me."

"I want your black cock in me. I want you to fuck me. I want you to cum in me. I want my pussy full of your black cum."

"Lay on the bed and show me where you want it. Show me your pussy."

She lays down and spreads her legs. She looks up and sees herself with her legs spread.

"So beautiful. You are a beautiful woman, Kim. So beautiful."

He lays beside her. She holds his cock in her hand. She looks up and sees his black body next to her. She sees her white hand holding his black cock. The contrast in skin color sends shivers through her again.

"Suck on my cock, Kim. Show me how good your suck cock. Are you a good cocksucker."

"Yes. I'm very good. I'll show you."

She takes it in her mouth. She holds his balls as she licks it and sucks it. She slowly takes it down her throat. He moans as he takes it all. She looks at the mirror on the wall. She sees his black cock in her mouth. She sees her white hands holding it. She shivers again.

"So good. So good in your mouth."

She sucks and licks it for a while. She pulls off and looks at it. She sees the sharp contrast of her white hand on his black cock. She can't resist the thrill.

"Are your ready to fuck me? I've been thinking about it since yesterday. I want your cock in me. I want you to cum and fill my pussy. I want your black cock and your black cum in me."

"Take it, baby. Make me cum in you. Take my black cock in your white pussy and make it squirt my hot black cum in you."

She raises up and positions her pussy for it. She touches the head to her pussy lips. She rubs it around. It hits her clit and she cries out and cums. She slowly lowers on it. It pushes up in her hot pussy. She looks in the wall mirror again. She sees her white pussy with a black cock in it. The thrill rushes through her.

"Oh yes. Your black cock is in me. I have a big black cock in my white pussy. So good. Your big hot black cock."

"Take it all in. Put it against your cervix and make me shoot my cum in it."

"Yes. I want you to fill me with your hot black cum. Fuck me. Fuck me."

She drops on it and it hits her cervix. She screams out and cums hard on him.

"Yes. Cumming on your black cock. So good in me. Hot and black."

She looks down and sees the black skin against her white skin. She shivers with the thrill. She strokes up and down on it. She pushes down hard and hits her cervix again. She screams and cums again.

"Cum on me, baby. Cum on that hot black cock Take it deep in your pussy and cum on it."

"Yes. Hot black cock. Hot and black in my white pussy."

"I'm ready to cum in you. Make me cum in your hot white pussy. Take my black cum in that hot white pussy."

His talk drives her over the edge. She drops on it and cums hard. She squeezes it hard.

"Now. Cum in me. Fill me with it. Shoot your hot black cum in me. Now. Now."

He thrusts up in her. His cock hits her cervix and the cum together. They both scream together. His hot cum splashes on her cervix. She screams and screams. She cums with each squirt. She milks it all deep in her pussy.

"Yes. Hot black cum in me. Hot and black. Fill me with it. Shoot it all in me. Fuck me. Fuck me"

She falls on his chest. Her pussy keeps milking his cock. She wants it all. He grabs her ass cheeks and holds her on his cock. She shivers and milks his cock some more. She looks over at the wall mirror. She sees her spent white body laying on him. The thrill hits her again.

"Oh my god. That was so good. Your black cock is so good. I want more of it. I want more black cock and black cum in me."

She rolls off of him and snuggles up against him.

"Hold me. Hold me in your arms."

She sees her white hand laying on his black chest. She is amazed at how much the color contrast between them thrills her. She caresses him. She moves her hand down to his cock. She holds it in her hand. She looks down and sees her white hand holding his black cock. She shivers again. She moves down and licks their juice off his cock. She cleans it up and gets it wet with her saliva. She sucks it and feels it filling with blood. He is getting ready to fuck her again.

"You want some more black cock. It's getting ready for you. It's getting ready to fill your hot white pussy."

"Oh god, yes. I want more. I want more of your black cock and black cum in me. More and more. I want you on top. I want you to fuck me hard. Make me scream for more. Fill me with your hot black cum. Take me hard."

His cock comes up to full hard. He moves on top of her. She lifts her legs up to her breasts. She is ready and waiting for him.

"Take it and put it in. Put it in your white pussy. Take my black cock in your white pussy."

She grabs it with both hands and guides it to her pussy. She lines it up and grabs his ass. She sinks her nails in and pulls him down. His cock slides in. She cries out and cums on him. She moves her legs down and locks them around his ass. She humps up on his cock. It hits her cervix and she screams and cums.

"So good. So good when you hit my cervix. It makes me cum so hard. Now, fuck me. Fuck me hard. Make me cum and cum."

She looks up and sees his black body covering hers. She watches his ass thrusting his cock in her. A black man is shoving his black cock in me. He is going to squirt his black cum in me. He is so black and I'm so white. The amazing thrill hits her again.

He starts stroking hard into her. She holds on and meets his strokes. He speeds up and she matches him. Her pussy muscles are strong and she milks his cock. She is moaning an groaning.

"Fuck me. Fuck me. Fuck me. Fuck me hard. Make me cum hard on your hot black cock."

He strokes hard into her. His cum is rising and he speeds up.

"Get ready for more hot black cum. I'm almost there. Milk it and make me cum in you. Take my hot black cum."

"Yes. Give it to me. Shoot it in me. Pump it in my cervix."

His cock flares in her and he shoots another load in her cervix. She screams and cums. Her pussy milks it deep in her. She wants it all in her.

"Oh god, yes. Yes. Yes. More hot cum in me. Hot black cum from your hot black balls. Yes. Oh god, yes."

Her pussy is going wild. She milks it with her strong muscles. She takes all he has.

"Oh yes. You are so good in me. So good. I love your big black cock. I'm going to fuck you every day. Every day your black cock will be in me, shooting black cum in me."

He rolls off her and she snuggles up to him again.

"Hold me, baby. Hold me in your big strong arms. Hold me tight."

She comes back to earth. She reaches down and holds his cock. She feels their juice on it. She looks down and sees the black on white. It's too much to resist. She will want more and more. The thrill overwhelms her. She moves down and takes it in her mouth. She licks all their juice off it. He slides it down her throat. It starts to fill with blood again. She stay on it. It come up to full hard. He works hard on it. She wants his hot black cum in her mouth. She pulls off.

"I want your hot black cum in my mouth. Cum in my mouth. Give me your hot black cum."

GotBacon
GotBacon
3,170 Followers
123456...8