From Friend Number 6 to Master

Story Info
I was a low level friend but things changed.
2.7k words
4.35
2.3k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Taffe
Taffe
117 Followers

From Friend Number 6 to Master.

Well I have this friend and I use that term very loosely. Her name is Ann and she only calls me when nobody else replies to her text message. Also the way it is worded is very short as if a. She did not want to text me and B. I was definitely a last resort.

I will use the text "My grass is getting long can you cut it?" Not so much as a please or would you mind or can you assist me. To be quite honest I thought no, but I think it was time we had a little chat about her texts'. I text back that I would be over on Friday afternoon. The reply was a simple "good".

Now Friday came and unfortunately I was delayed but did sent a text saying I would not be there till 6pm. I did not get a reply, this just fed the anger. So I drove to her house and there were a few cars parked around. I knocked on her door and it was open. What I saw was this.

Ann naked with what looked like her wrist tided with rope going under the settee and tided to her ankles. This meant she could not kneel on the settee. From side on it looked like some sort of gag in her mouth. Now she had not seem me but the guy that was currently smacking her ass with a paddle just turned and said "Hello, who are you?"

This caused Ann to turn and see me and let out a scream, which caused the guy to paddle her ass and tell her to "Shut up"

"Well, Who are you?"

Ann started to try and talk through the gag. The guy just paddled her ass twice and said "I told you to shut up"

I explained who I was and he said "Oh you are the guy that she sends nasty texts too."

"Yes I am and I am not impressed."

"I can well believe it"

"Do you realise that you are friend number 6 on her list?"

"I knew I was not top but being told I was number 6 was not a surprise."

"My Name is Mark and I am Ann's Master and she is my sub in case you had not noticed. I punish her as required and she has to keep a book of her errant ways and one of them is sending you texts that are not polite."

"I am guessing you knew nothing about her other life?"

"Well I guessed someone one was having fun and shagging her but it was never going to be me." Was all I could say.

"Would you mind making a cup of tea and we can have a chat about Ann."

Ann immediately started to make noises which got several slaps with the paddle.

"Which part of shut up do you not understand?"

Ann bowed her head. The best part of this was I could see how big her tits were as they hung down away from her body. How long had I wanted to see them but knew I never would. How things have changed in a blink of an eye.

We sat at the table where Ann could see and hear us. She would squeal to which she received a slap on her ass with the paddle for.

He explained how he had met Ann on a submissive site and he had been doing this for almost a year now and he lived a 1hrs drive away which Ann was punished for making him come all this way on a regular basis. He had his own submissive wife who he left for a while to punish Ann and his wife had a list of jobs that would have to be done by the time he came back or she spends the night in her cage.

Then he decide that Ann needs to be moved and that I could help. He explained the position to me and it seemed easy enough. Until Ann started fighting back now I'm not sure whether this was an act of defiance or just because I was there. We were able to lay her flat on the seat of the settee, with her hands still tied to the rope at one end and her spread legs attached at the other. Ann looked at me with pleading eyes, I just felt a bit numb. All the nasty texts kept coming back to me and here was the sender laying flat on her back with her tits like saucers on her chest with her nipples pointing up, her legs spread and her fanny fully exposed.

Mark said "Punishment position 2, this means I have access to tits and fanny."

With that he brought the paddle down on Ann's tit, hard enough to make her squeal, this did not prevent him from bringing it down on the other tit, causing a bigger squeal.

"Run your fingers along her fanny lips you will see how wet they are."

I did and they were very wet. Then all of sudden Ann arched her back and let out a noise that was not a squeal but more ummh.

"She has just cum, thats what happens when she does that."

I will remember that for a long time, I can assure you.

"How do you fancy training to be her master, this driving is not ideal and you seem like an ok guy?"

I did not need time to think, I just said "Ok."

"You will need to come here once a week for about 2 months so I can give you the correct way to punish Ann, show you what positions she has to get in, check to make sure she is eating the right food and getting exercise. Ann does not have a say in this what so ever. Infact, from now on Ann you will address me as Master and him as Sir, understand?"

At first Ann was not sure until Mark leaned over and grabbed the paddle. Then Ann's head moved her head to say, yes.

"You will start texting us both at the end of each day starting with Master or Sir understand?" Again a nod of the head.

Mark then said that I should leave but to make sure that I was here next week so he could show me what to do. We shook hands and I could not wait till next week.

As I left I saw the paddle hit her fanny lips and groan. Mark then said "looks like you are going to have a new Master in a few weeks." Another moan from Ann and I left.

Lesson 1

1 week later I was waiting outside Ann's house not really sure how to proceed when Mark arrived. We shook hands and exchanged pleasantries.

Mark said "Right when we walk in she should be in kneeling inspection position, this is on her knees with her legs spread as wide as she can. Ann should be upright with her hands behind her back pushing those tits out, and hard nipples I saw you giving a good look at them last week. Her eyes will be open and her mouth shut. She does not move unless told to, she does not talk unless told too, You ready?"

"OK" was all I could say.

Mark and I walked straight in through an unlocked door and there she was, just as he said she would be. I think Ann was still shocked about me but I did not care that much really.

Mark said "You may speak."

Ann replied "Hello Master, Hello Sir."

He then showed me what to check on Ann, make sure her knees where spread as far as they could go, her back was up and straight, her nipples hard. He ran his fingers along her fanny lips to see if she was wet.

"Why are you fanny lips wet have you been playing with yourself, I hope you did not cum as you are not allowed to cum today without permission".

"No master I just played with my vibrator for a bit to make sure I was wet for inspection."

"You can get up and make us some tea, I'm thirsty and I'm sure your new master would like one."

We sat down at the table and chatted about things.

Ann came back with our tea and stood between us naked as she was unsure where to stand.

Mark turned and just said "What's the rule when stood still?"

Ann moved her feet 3 feet apart.

"To late and we have only been here 5 mins."

"I have some info for you in the car, I will go and get it, feel free to ask Ann any questions, it's up the road so do not rush and I will be back in a min."

"Well where to start Ann or I think I will call you slut from now on, understand?

"Yes Sir."

"How long have I been friend number 6. Have I always been that number as I have known you for a long time?"

"No Sir you where friend 4 but you went down the list as you were too keen to be my friend and would always doing what I asked without any hesitation."

"Well that's changed. You will start doing what I say or you will be punished from now and I'm sure I could think of several things that you are not doing at the moment and a few positions that I have had a whole week to research."

"Yes Sir I understand."

"How did you start being a sub." I asked

"I discovered a like being dominated when I happen to come across a website and found myself playing with myself. My old boyfriend tried but I found I wanted more and that is when I went on the website and Mark started to train me as a submissive and I enjoy being dominated."

Mark came back and gave me a plug in for my PC and said "This is a few video clips of slut being punished and put in positions which she is tied in. These are just ones that I have tried, you can of course pick your own, I'm sure you have done your research by now."

"Yes I have."

Over the next few weeks I was shown the punishment positions that slut was put in and what was done. Slut was made to show me the box that she kept her "toys" in and had to give descriptions to me of what did what which embarrassed her a bit, the nipple clamps where good as Mark reached up and pulled them and they came off which he punished her for.

Mark said "As of next week you will be her Master how would you like to be greeted?"

"I have seen a few video's that I like but my favourite at the moment is cold squirty cream from a can and I think I will add some fresh cold strawberries."

"Slut has to give the can a good shake and try and squirt some up her ass. She then has to push the vibe up her fanny a few times then squirt cream up there as well then laying down she has to play with her nipples till they are hard and long squirt circles around her tits until she reaches the top then put one squirt on each nipple and a strawberry on the top. Whilst laying down she has to make sure that she can push at least one strawberry in her fanny and put cream across the top of her fanny and put at least 3 strawberries across the top, she would need to buy at least 3 cans and use 2 of them on what I have just said the last can will be squirted where I want to top up"

"Did you hear that slut, that is how your new master wants you to greet us next week?"

"Yes master, I understand that is how my new master wants me to greet you both next week."

Mark then said "Do you mind leaving now as I want to fuck her one last time before I pass her to you and then next week it will be up to you if you fuck her or not."

"No problem at all, thanks for this." And left.

I could not wait till next week. I was receiving texts that started "Sir" which was nice, I had told her to send photos of her naked which I received. In one I told her to give a close up of a hard nipple which arrived.

How the week lasted, but the day came, I met Mark outside and again did the pleasantries bit.

I opened the door and there she was, just how I told her, she was shivering a bit. I walked over told her to open her mouth and filled that with cream and put a strawberry on the top.

If you move and that strawberry falls you will be punished." I then walked round her making sure it was correct. I found spaces and filled them with cream and told her that I had found space and I told her to cover things so that was a punishment as well. I looked at Mark and said "what do you think?"

"Not bad although she could have put more inside her fanny."

"Lift your knees to your stomach I want to see if you ass is full."

I could see her pleading eyes. I took hold of the cream, give it a good shake put the nozzle through her ass hole and squirted. I then did the same to her fanny and this time she must of moved her mouth as the strawberry fell off.

"Look she cannot even do that properly."

"I will make us some tea and leave her there for a few minutes."

We stepped over her and chatted in general about the best punishment and what needs doing to make sure that she behaves.

"You can swallow that cream now." I said and you could see what a relief that was as she swallowed it down.

"Pick a strawberry and put some cream on." I said to Mark.

He reached for one rubbed it up and down her cold fanny lips and said out loud "Strawberry, cream and fanny juice not a bad compo." And ate it.

Slut was going red, well I think she was as the cream that had spilled from her mouth was running down the side of her face.

"Don't worry about the floor as after we have watched you in the shower you will be cleaning it up with your tongue."

When I could see the cream getting warm and running down her body and into her fanny along with the stuff already in there and that leaking out as well. I said "Shower time, get up and clench your ass and fanny to prevent any coming out, walk upstairs to the shower do not start till I say."

"I must try that on my sub wife it looks really good."

"Not bad for a 1st attempt, I have several others I am going to try as well." As I walked up behind my sub and smacked her ass as she went up the stairs.

Ann stood in the shower trying not to shiver. "Let's try cold water first." As I leant over and turned it on. This caused Ann to let out a little scream.

"It will get warm eventually." Was all I said

"Right start washing I want to inspect you when you have finished, you have 5 mins, we will be down stairs."

"I think you have this covered, I do not think I need to be here any more, congratulations you are now her Master and she is you sub."

We shook hands and waved goodbye and he was gone.

I walked back in and waited a good 7 mins before my new sub came down the stairs. Well that needs to be dealt with.

Taffe

Taffe
Taffe
117 Followers