All Comments on 'From My Wife to My Mistress Pt. 02'

by Live2serve

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago

just another whore wife and stupid husband story

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
NEVER continue

There's simply no where to go. She's a complete slut with an unknown number of sexually transmitted diseases. She's shown her husband that she has no love or respect for him by demeaning, degrading and humiliating him. What man that has even an ounce of pride and self respect does anything but divorce her BEFORE she can pass along something nasty to him that he can't divorce? Another stupid slut story.

1 star

WhackdoodleWhackdoodleover 4 years ago
This has to stop.

She enjoys hurting him, humiliating him and what’s better than hurting him to the point that he says the safe word and she ignores it, drunk on her own pleasure?

It’s like a guy who gets off on hurting his wife, only instead of words that cut, he uses his belt, his hands..his fists? And all she has to do to stop it is say a word, but if she loves him, she’ll take it because he wouldnt go to far and brusiescheal, right? And even if he does go to far, she kinda likes the pain and he’s always so good to her the other, non-sexual times, right? So it’ll be ok.

Until it’s not. I’m sure this story turns you on; but when you enjoy cruelty, when causing pain turns you on, then it’s time to stop, before it’s too late.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
More, please!

Your story is certainly not like every other one! Most are either too invested in the sex scenes or over the top on the sub angle. You hit it on the head. More, please!

Vulcan_in_OhioVulcan_in_Ohioover 4 years ago
Belongs in Fetish or BDSM

If the category had been correct, I suspect the scores would have been higher.

LuciousLadyMaryLuciousLadyMaryover 4 years ago
It's your story to tell...

and you're telling it very well. The moaners will always be here. Pay them no mind.

26thNC26thNCover 4 years ago
No more

No more comments against the cucks. Tears will rust their cock cages.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Brilliant

Brilliant story and its teeing up nicely as a series! Please continue and as a fan, if you could put some foot action in that would be amazing. Maybe the husband is only allowed release by his Mistress’s feet?! Keep it up!

oldbearswitcholdbearswitchover 4 years ago
Thank you L2S, that was pretty good. So long as there is more interlude where they are a couple than time and focus on the cuckold aspect of the marriage, I will like it. But wackdoodle raised a good caution. That is, if the wife loses Respect and Love

Being sadistic and getting aroused by dominating others isn't "wrong", it's just a fetish as are many others. What's s screwed up is when people consider it a lifestyle, or lose sight of the fact that outside of un-coerced sex play, meanness towards others IS wrong and repulses good people.

Absolute power tends to be corrupting.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous