All Comments on 'From Paddock to Plate Pt. 04'

by cheekymeg

Sort by:
  • 2 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Interesting

If you’re going to use specific kinks please could you include them in the Tags section?

Not all advocates of BDSM enjoy as much pain as the couple in your story, throughout the entire story so far I only picked up on a couple of comments from her that confirmed she wanted the pain as much as he did. In contrast I lost count of the number of times he said he needed to hurt her. So what seems like a “normal” amount of S+M to you can seem extreme to others.

Equally there are varying degrees of “water sports”, some folks love all of it and some don’t, for me personally it’s a hard limit. Before discovering kink you could say that it was such a hard limit that it didn’t occur to me that it was something that people might want to do. That probably makes me seem terribly naive so be. In your story he gets pleasure from using her as a “human toilet” the logical part of me can evaluate the D/s aspect but it’s not something I would ever do, to me it drop kicked the story straight into non erotic.

So whilst my comments aren’t intended as offensive or derogatory, I can see how they could be taken that way. Regardless it would be hugely appreciated if you could list specific kinks in the tags.

Many thanks Tess (UK)

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Loved it!

Don't let the turkeys get you down.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usercheekymeg@cheekymeg
Poly service Submissive who loves impact play. To me, being submissive is not a choice. Who I submit to, definitely is. It is who I am to the core.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES