From Russia with Love Part DVA 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Tom closed his eyes and grabbed the sheets with both hands as she started stroking and sucking his fat pole. I explained as she went. Sandy was sitting straight up, intently watching my wife as she sucked and jacked her husband's cock. But I don't think she was disturbed at all, just very curious. She had already admitted she had never put his penis in her mouth.

While she was watching I explained we were going to entertain ourselves with masturbation and reached over and undid her robe and opened it.

I instructed, "Open my robe and take my cock out and slowly stroke the upper part of my shaft, squeezing firmly and bumping up against the head but don't go over it. You can do this without moisture. Spread your legs so I can slip my fingers between them and stimulate you. With your free hand, fondle one of those beautiful plump nipples of yours in any manner that feels good. If you feel like you can cum, tell me and I will do what I can to help. Okay?"

She followed my instructions exactly and grasped my cock and started jacking it. She quickly spread her legs, but hesitated at playing with her breast. As soon as I slipped a finger between the small folds of her light, pinkish lips, she hesitated no more.

She softly uttered, "Oh, uh, yeah, really, oh, oh, okay."

I had slipped the end of my middle finger in her already moist, tight hole and her response was immediate. She continued to intently watch Jan administer felatio to Tom, who was now jerking his hips up and grunting, but she continued to stroke my cock like an automaton, except her hot little hand didn't feel the least bit like a machine.

"I, I, I'm going to cum, oh, ugh, now, now!" Tom urgently informed Jan, I think expecting her to want to pull off him before he came.

But she just jacked him faster and sucked harder. I told Sandy that Jan was going to swallow his cum. She went from flushed with excitement and getting close to cumming herself, to pale in a matter of seconds, with eyes wide and mouth open.

I just started shoving my finger into her tight hole more rapidly. Then I spread her vagina and forced another finger in and stroked her as fast as my hand would go. She started trembling and pulled her legs up and put her heals on the chair seat, still with her eyes glued to my wife and her husband.

Tom was bucking his hips and within seconds of my getting my second finger in his wife's pussy – not that he was aware of anything we were doing – he started shooting his load. Jan sucked him down as he came and came.

Sandy's body stiffened then started trembling in climax, her small vagina spasming hard on my fingers. Just as her husband started shooting his cum in my wife's mouth, Sandy dropped her head down, chin to chest, and keened as her orgasm hit.

She opened her eyes and turned to me and said, "I've, oh, oh, oh. Oh gosh." She was still having aftershocks. Wide-eyed, she said, "That was, uh, surprising. When Tom started cumming, and Jan was...well it was incredible!" Then she turned her head and looked at Jan and Tom who were now embracing and kissing.

"What your wife did – I mean, I know I've heard of that, but I couldn't imagine doing it, but she did it, I mean, swallowing. At first it shocked me, but I don't know what happened, I got so excited to know that..." She blushed deep red, but continued, "That Tom was, uh, shooting his sperm in her and that she was swallowing it!"

I softly remarked, "This is just the beginning of what you are going to learn." She grinned like a kid at a carnival who just won one of those silly, rigged games.

Jan spoke up, "Okay, I'm going to call room service and get us some refreshments, then I want Tom and me to take a break and you can demonstrate cunnilingus on Sandy for Tom." She sounded like a grade school teacher.

"Great idea, hon," I added.

When Jan, still naked, went to the phone, Tom quickly scooted off the bed and went in the other room to retrieve his robe.

Sandy asked, "Should we get dressed?"

I replied, "No, our robes are fine."

She stuttered slightly, "But, won't they, um, think, um, know what we've been..."

As I led Sandy into the living room, I assured both her and Tom that the staff was very discreet, and were used to quite a lot more than a few people in their robes after sexual activities. As they absorbed that, I saw Tom look at Sandy and he was blushing, something these two seemed to do a lot.

"Uh, Sandy, honey, um, was that okay? Did it, bother you? You know, that I got, well, came with Jan, um..."

Sandy was quick to answer, "Oh no, Tom, it was kind of exciting to watch. In fact, I, um, when you came, I did too. We had, James and I were petting, and I got real excited." She had averted her eyes as she revealed what we did. Now she looked to see Tom's reaction. He was grinning.

"I guess we're already learning a lot." He hesitated, then asked, "Do you think you could do that, what Jan did?"

Sandy ventured, "Well, honestly, I know I can do the first part. I don't know about the last part, but I will try. I know now, we need to try everything. I want to try everything."

With a big smile, he replied, "Oh yeah, me too. And you don't have to worry about, um, swallowing..." He quickly changed the subject, "I can't wait to learn things to please you."

I interjected, "Like cunnilingus. Don't worry that's next and you are going to learn more."

There was a knock on the door. I started to answer it, but Jan, coming out of the bathroom said she had it. My little red-headed wife was butt-naked. I think she was pushing the envelope for her own kicks.

She opened the door and let the female room attendant in. She had been expecting a male. Jan was initially embarrassed and blushed slightly but quickly recovered. The attendant asked, in Russian, where we wanted the food served. I guess it's harder to spot Americans when they're naked.

I started to speak up, but knowing what the questioned had to be, my wife quickly pointed and said, "Over there will be fine."

The attendant switched to English, "Yes, madam, I set table."

I noticed that while the attendant was not fazed by my wife's undress, both Tom and Sandy were stunned.

I explained, "See, it's no big deal, but to be honest, Jan expected a male, and she was going to do it as kind of a secret treat for the attendant – something we learned from friends."

I laughed, "If we'd known it would be a female, I would have answered the door naked!" Everybody laughed.

Jan joined us, putting her robe on, and we got comfortable in the living room. We sat and cuddled with our own spouses while we discussed things, including what was coming next and about experimenting and how to handle it and that whatever you try has to be enjoyable for both or you don't do it.

I added, "Don't be afraid to try anything that doesn't scare or disgust you."

IX. SANDY LEARNS HER LESSON

After rehydrating and a couple relaxing drinks, we returned to the bedroom. I walked Sandy to the side of the bed. She automatically started undoing her sash. I slid the robe off her shoulders, holding her eyes with mine. I saw that Jan had directed Tom to the chairs beside the bed. I knew Jan would keep Tom occupied and help him through anything that was difficult – as in my making love to his bride – he hadn't been faced with that yet. Jan and I had briefly spoke in the living room.

She had quickly said, "Take her all the way." I wasn't sure why, but trusted her judgement.

As I looked down, I did the thing I had been dying most to do since our first meeting with them, no not that; kiss her, I wanted to kiss her, fully, sensually. I leaned down and she met my lips, immediately slipping her small tongue into my mouth, putting her hands around my neck and pressing her upper body into mine. The room was slightly cool, but her body was warm!

Tom was pretty nervous, but Jan had taken his hand and placed it between her legs and showed him she wanted him to stroke her lips and pushed one of his fingers inside her.

"Slowly, up and down, in and out; I don't want to cum right away, I just want to feel good, feel your big finger in me." she explained.

"Man," he thought, "she drives me crazy, and her pussy, so hot, sort of like Sandy's but not quite as tight, and the lips and vagina were bigger, different. And right now, it was slippery! And her pussy had soft, kind of wispy, auburn pubic hair, so different from Sandy's dense, curly blonde mound."

That's when James started kissing his wife, really deep French-kissing with Sandy pressing her naked body against him. Tom felt a little upset at how much Sandy was enjoying it, but his dick immediately went hard. He sure didn't get that. Before he could entertain jealousy, the thought that he had his finger in Jan's pussy gave him pause, then Jan spoke up.

"A slow, sweet kiss is the best way to start a wonderful session of sex. It gets you both focused and 'gets the juices flowing,' so to speak."

Tom could sure tell that. James big dick was starting to swell. Sandy was doing that to him. Jan drove Tom crazy, but Sandy was pretty hot, too. She obviously had a strong effect on James. Tom realized he had been kind of taking Sandy for granted. Boy she had a hot body, and a super nice ass, which right now James was cupping with his big hands. He remembered that Sandy and he used to kiss and touch a lot more before they started having sex. Guess they had gotten carried away. Man he was learning a lot – Crap, James just picked Sandy up, laid her on the bed and crawled between her legs, which she let fall wide apart right away, exposing her pussy. This was getting real, very fast. He wasn't sure how much he could watch. Was James going to stick his dick in her, his really big dick in her? She sure looked ready! He was getting upset. He heard Jan's voice, almost as if in a distance.

"Okay now, James is going to perform cunnilingus on Sandy. This more than anything will get her ready for intercourse and quick and awesome orgasms. Pay close attention to what he does, what I say and how Sandy reacts."

Then she spoke to Sandy, "Honey, be sure to let James know when something feels good, either with your body or your voice, and especially if something doesn't." Sandy just nodded.

Tom was relieved – cunnilingus. James propped Sandy's head up with a pillow then stretched out between her legs and slipped his hands under buttocks, cradling them, then lifted her up a little and simultaneously dropped his head to her vulva. He was going to put his mouth on her pussy! Oh yeah, that's what cunnilingus is. He had been afraid to try that. Now he was going to see just how to do it.

When James' mouth made contact with Sandy's sex, her hips jerked involuntarily. His warm, moist mouth and big tongue covering, enveloping her lips and probing her vagina was the most pleasurable sensation she had ever felt, well besides orgasm.

She started thinking about the fact that at some point they were going to have intercourse. Suddenly, she was brought back to the present as James' tongue slid across her anus, which contracted in response, and so did her pussy. Wow. Now she understood.

She had been holding the sheets and squirming a little as James worked her pussy, but now, instinctively, she grabbed his hair with both hands and pulled his face into her hot pussy and pushed up with her hips. She was buzzing and all warm inside. She knew, this was going to be incredible. She could faintly hear Jan explaining things to Tom. Tom, she had completely forgot about him, and Jan. Screw them, they had their turn. She giggled out loud, oops.

"Oh gosh, oh my, mmm, oh, oh, oh..."

As I contacted her clit for the first time, she almost yelped, but bucked her hips into me. She was ready. I slipped one hand from under her butt cheek and rubbed my middle finger around her opening then pushed it in. Her vagina clamped down and her hips jerked. I stroked her vagina a few times, getting my finger covered with her juices. Then I removed it and pressed my thumb in and then pressed my finger against her anus. Her legs involuntarily clamped together.

I heard Jan tell Tom that I had lubed my finger in Sandy's pussy and was now inserting it in her anus and my thumb in her pussy and that once I did, I would stroke her pussy and anus at the same time.

I instructed Sandy, "Okay, push back against my finger then relax. My finger will slip in a little, then repeat that and it will slip in a little more, okay?"

She responded and immediately did as I said. Once I had my finger buried, I started moving both slowly with very short strokes. Next I leaned down and licked around her clit. Her reaction was immediate.

She jerked and squeaked, "Oh, oh, yes, oh that feels oh gosh, gosh, gosh, ahhh..."

I gently pressed my tongue on her clit and she started jerking her hips and keening.

"Ahhhh, going to cum! I'm going to cum. Oh-oh-oh, OH GOSH! Oh Tommy it's awesome!"

As soon as she started building to climax, I started stroking in and out more vigorously and sealed my lips around her clit adding light suction to the gentle tapping I was doing with my tongue.

Her legs started shaking and she curled her torso up, flexing her stomach muscles which now showed prominently as did the muscles standing out on her neck as she held her head forward.

"Yes, ahhhh, James now, I'm cumming." Her body quaked and her pussy and ass started spasming like crazy, I held my fingers buried in her while she came. "Ahh-ahh-ahh-ahhhh, oh, oh James, yes, sooo, oh shit, good, oh gosh, oh gosh, ohhh...FUCK! Uh-uh-uh-ughhh. Ohhhhhh..." she finished, dropping her head and legs to the bed.

Sandy's mind was numb and her body was still spasming. James had removed his fingers and she felt the void in her spasming pussy and anus. Unbelievable, unbelievable. She never dreamed she would do anything like that or ever, ever feel like that. Her eyes teared up with emotion. She heard herself softly say, "Thank you James, thank you."

"No, thank you, sweetheart, that was beautiful," I softly answered in return.

Her body felt like it was going to float off the bed. Then it hit her. She had said "fuck!" She had yelled it! She had never used that word in her life. She was shocked at herself. But crazily, she started laughing.

Tom couldn't understand why Sandy was laughing. I figured it was just a post orgasmic release.

He asked, "Sandy, you okay, what's so funny?"

Still laughing she choked out, "I said 'Fuck!' Fuck! I've never said that – Fuck! Fuck! Fuck!" Now she was cackling. We all broke up.

FROM RUSSIA WITH LOVE, PART DVA continues in Part 3 of 3