From Swing Dancing to Love Dancing

Story Info
Swing Dancers have a chance to Love Dance Again.
1.7k words
3.9
1.9k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We danced to Mil Pasos and then to Devil Like You, kind of clumsily which was, for us, uncharacteristic. She wasn't concentrating, she admitted, so we called it quits and went upstairs.

She had on a smart short sleeve blouse and nice slacks for dancing. I was in jeans and a T-shirt. Our mismatch was an unintended part of a cover.

Our relationship required discretion. Secrecy. We were both married, that is, and although we could be seen in public together, like when dancing, with us living in a small town, our behavior was subject to scrutiny, gossip, and reputational ruin. So I was to meet her as usual at our local dance practice venue on this Wednesday afternoon ostensibly to swing dance. But we wanted to practice another kind of dance instead.

Living just down the street, she walked over dressed up to dance, and I sat in the car in casual clothing, not intending to get out. Our plan was that once she arrived, we would discover the workers making a lot of noise nailing clapboards to the front of the building. Being unable to contemplate dancing with the pounding, we would make the decision instead to dance in my vacant house.

All went well. Other than two builders busying themselves with siding, we saw no one else. So I drove us home.

Upstairs in the quiet of the gallery, as we called the spare bedroom, we hugged for a long while, synchronizing our breathing, until we could restrain ourselves no longer. We moved our lips together and although I was poised for a slow approach to a union of soft lips, she kissed me back with ferocity.

It didn't take me long to surrender to her need. I unbuttoned the top buttons of her blouse, as she was furiously kissing me. Stepping back, I lifted it off and over her head, inside out, and flung it into the corner. I undid the clasps of her bra leaving it in place, but she immediately tossed it aside.

Then she took off my T-shirt over my head, also inside out, and mirrored my act, throwing it against the wall. She undid my jean's snap, unzipped them to reveal my sexy red underwear which she made but a passing glance at, more interested in getting to what was concealed inside.

Dropping to her knees, she yanked down my jeans and helped me step out of them. I stayed in my underwear as she hurriedly bent over to push down her own slacks.

This woman is in heat, I thought. Trying to slow us down, I rubbed my palms in circles over her buttocks adorned with sexy lacy pink underwear as she was bent over, and lavished probably unheard compliments on her new lingerie.

We shed our final garments and stood naked in front of each other. This was going to be only our second love dance, the first being that evening outside my car under the stars. We had just returned from swing dancing, had pledged to be love dancers, and almost got caught in the act. So not really knowing each other very well, I suggested that we get into bed and find out what each of us liked, didn't like, and were maybe neutral about. She liked that idea.

We kissed a bit standing, caressed each other's nakedness, but I felt more comfortable not fighting gravity. We took down the quilt, the blanket, and finally the top sheet, and laid down on the red linen.

We both began lightly rubbing over each other's trimmed pubic hair, expressing how much we each liked that gentle touch. She began rubbing one hand along my ventral cock and then she accelerated, asking how I liked being licked on the under surface of my penis. I did, but being curious about a sensation I had only imagined, I asked her to go down my shaft with her lips but come back with her teeth. I found I liked that a lot more as I could feel the roughness of her teeth more than I could the softness of her lips. Then I asked her to go down and come back with her teeth bared, which I liked even better.

I was getting engorged, but not rock hard. So we traded positions, she laying on her back, and I began by making up and down motions with my fingers in her vulva. She said her urethra was sensitive and not to go up and down, so I circled first clockwise and then counterclockwise. She liked it a lot, I could sense her arousal, and I wanted to have intercourse to complete her pleasure.

For some reason though, I just could not get rigidly hard. We tried intercourse with her riding me and then with lubrication, but I kept falling out and even with her on her back and me on top and pumping, it still didn't make me harder.

So I turned again to her vulva, with lubricant on my fingers, circling her clitoris first one way, then the other. I kept telling her how big her clit was getting, how wet she was becoming, and how much I loved her. All the while she was breathing deeply, sighing, and really leaning into me.

After several minutes she moved her hand on top of mine and slid my two middle fingers into her vagina, my palm pressing against her clitoris and my inner fingers doing circles, repeatedly passing across her vaginal ridges.

She began to gasp more, breathing more heavily. I kept telling her how much I loved her. And it seemed that every time I brushed her ridges she had a shudder, and I kept the motion up in response to her reaction. And shudder after shudder after shudder came from her and gasps of pleasure and then she said "I'm having a never-ending orgasm," and so I did not stop because why would I ever stop a never-ending orgasm?

She gave me another sign which was to cease my motion, but minutes later she wanted more, so I gave her a reprise and she shuddered again and again.

This, too, became too much for her, and she sighed, "I am being greedy."

She then said, "No pressure. No pressure" referring to me about getting an erection, adding, "whatever happens, happens."

Recalling my satisfaction with the head she gave me using her teeth, she got the idea to start nibbling me all over my inner thighs, along my ballsack, around my anus, becoming more voracious, like a carnivore.

She wasn't done.

To augment my arousal, she asked me how I wanted to come. Without waiting for an answer, she seductively licked my testicles, licked around my anus, then tongued me there. To that she added that she wanted to taste all of me. That did it. I was harder than ever.

I looked at her down between my legs as she looked up at me. There was that mischievousness I was starting to learn about with her. That look of naughty love. That desire for a role reversal from the dance world, where I, as a leader, in effect told her what to do all the time. Here in the privacy of our love dance venue, she wanted to be in the power position. So after telling me her cunny was too sore for intercourse, she said,

"I'm going to give your cock a good raking with my teeth and pinch the shit out of your tits. I think that's what you need this afternoon. Am I right?"

She was.

She gave me an orgasm I will forever remember. Nipple stim, especially if it is done to my liking, with a lot of pain, almost to the point of me passing out, gets me really hard, and that alone can sometimes make me come. So being a quick study, with plenty of verbal encouragement from me, she learned how to bring me to the brink. And with her skillful mouth and incisors raking my cock over and over again, I soon came with ear-shattering screams.

My freshly discharged cock was almost too sensitive for her to hold in her mouth, but I didn't want it out of her mouth either. I asked her to slowly release the grip on my nipples, though. Nothing abrupt. Easy transition. Soon I was soft enough for her to drop me out of her mouth.

She came to lie on me. I had asked her not to spit me out--which she had promised from a previous conversation--and to give my come to me if she didn't want to swallow.

She drooled it into my throat but right down into the back of my throat. I gagged and coughed. We laughed.

Then she said something wonderful. That she had even swallowed a little and liked my taste! Adding that it was not too bitter, not too salty, and, the texture wasn't displeasing at all. She had a little more in her mouth which she gave me with a kiss.

Then we lay out-stretched, she on my left side, and we talked that blissful loving talk that we didn't have a chance to do that night on our first love dance. It brought us closer together and deeper in love.

This was a special woman, I thought, though I didn't know why or how. Just that she was the most giving, the most generous, the most loving woman I had ever met.

She asked if in the coming month whether she could spend the night with me. One of her sons could stay with her ailing husband, and the two of us could go to bed together and wake up with each other. I really loved the idea, and so I agreed.

She didn't have unlimited time this afternoon, so we got up and showered. We took turns in the plume washing each other but mostly washing ourselves.

She got out first and I followed. We dried. I got dressed first, then picked up her shirt and turned it right side out and handed it to her after she had her bra on.

When we were both dressed, we went downstairs and I led her in swing dance to two more songs. Not surprisingly, she was her adept self. We could attest now to the fact that love dancing makes all other dancing so much better. We promised to remember that in the future!