From Under the Spotlights

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Soon she turned around and rubbed her pee-saturated tits on my belly and chest, licking me at the same time. She crawled up my body, her knees on each side of me, until her pussy was over my face.

"Lick my pussy," she ordered. "Maybe I'll pee some more right in your mouth." I moaned a "Mmmm-Hmmm" and licked her opening with relish. She managed a few small spurts, but no more than that, unfortunately. Then she lifted her body up straight and shifted just a few inches so now her asshole was over my mouth.

"Put your tongue in my ass, in and out, go deep and taste everything in there," she commanded this time. "I told you before how much I love it when you do that to me and what it makes me want to do." I thrust my tongue deep inside of her, her rubbery sphincter grabbing my tongue, pulling it into her. My heart was pounding like a steam turbine, my brain poised at the thought of her shit cascading out of her ass and into my mouth. I plowed my tongue into her and waited desperately, longingly, barely able to breathe, my imagination exploding.

Then she moved down slightly on her knees; the smell of her turd as it snaked out of her ass hit me first and then I could feel it on my chest, slide from one nipple to the other through the tuft of hair I have there. It felt warm and wonderful, but it wasn't what I had expected, had been waiting for.

"My mouth," I said. "Why didn't you drop that in my mouth like I thought you were about to do?"

Hilda turned around and straddled me facing me. "Not the first time. I need to see for myself that you are what you claim to be, a true scat lover." She bent down slightly and picked her turd up breaking it in two. She bent down farther and told me to close my mouth and rubbed the log over my lips as if she were putting lipstick on me. Next she told me to open, and she put the shit in my mouth like a cock. She then put her own mouth over the other end of it and we shared it for several seconds.

"That's good." she said. "Keep it there," and she sat up straight again. She took the other half of her turd and began smearing it on her tits, totally covering them. She continued to spread the shit on her body, her neck and then her arms and finally her pussy, kneeling tall so her hands could get at her pussy and caress herself deeply. She was in no hurry to accomplish all this, and looked just as she did on Saturday night. She covered herself thoroughly, showing great self-indulgence, delighting in every second of it, the feel of it on her skin, not wanting to overlook a single inch.

When she was satisfied, she took the log from my mouth and sucked it again herself before snowballing it in her hands. When it was all mushed up she wiped much of it on my face as if testing me, my limits, if I had any. Do your worst, I thought, my charming lovely scat queen, I promise to take it all and beg for more. "Kiss me," I implored her, "put the rest of that handful in your mouth and kiss me."

"I need the rest of this to smear all over your cock and balls before sucking you," she said, "but how about this." She licked my cheeks and forehead and part of my neck, filling her mouth with the poop she'd just put there, and put her mouth to mine. We kissed, her tongue pushing through my lips to dance with mine. When the instinct to swallow came on, she would dribble out what was in her mouth onto me somewhere, and then sometimes put more back in. ("I don't like to swallow too much of it," she told me later; "I don't like the throwing up that generally follows if I've swallowed a lot." Without fully realizing it, I saw that I was doing basically the same thing, swallowing some but not massive amounts.)

She made one last dribble, right on my nose, and smiled, and moved down to my cock. With the shit that remained in her hands she began massaging my cock and balls, covering them completely. Then she put my cock in her mouth and sucked me, first just around the head, but then gradually going farther down the shaft. Again, she would dribble out most of the poop that accumulated in her mouth onto my shaft down onto my balls. She took my shaft out of her mouth now and then to lick my balls and kiss all around them. She had often done this to me without the poop, which drove me wild, but now I felt like I would explode with pleasure any minute. That she was being so filthy with me, doing something so taboo and nasty yet unbelievably sexy and special, is what made it so incredible.

Suddenly, just when I thought I would come, she stopped sucking me and withdrew her mouth, holding my cock tightly in her hand, which diminished my urge to ejaculate. She moved her body on top of me, straddling me, and inserted my cock into her pussy. She held herself up with her hands on my chest, tweaking my nipples, thrusting her body up and down on my cock.

"Fuck me, baby," I murmured. "Fuck my cock with that beautiful cunt, fuck me. Come closer so I can suck your tits." She unlocked her elbows and lowered her body onto me, her tits right at mouth-level. They were completely covered in dark-brown shit, which made them especially delectable. I took one in my mouth, tonguing all around the nipple, biting it, and then the other one. She pushed them lustily into my face, telling me to suck them hard, not to be so gentle with them. I put my hands on her ass, pushing her into me, and put my fingers into her crack searching for her asshole. When I found it I plunged one and then another one into her, which made her moan loudly and bite my neck.

Then she straightened up again and reached back to remove my fingers from her ass. She raised herself slightly on her knees and put her hand under her ass. "Your fingers have stimulated me, and it looks like I have more shit ready to come out. Perfect!" She closed her eyes and soon her hand was filling with another turd. When she was done shitting, she brought her hand around and displayed her gift. It was dark and about five inches long, and she immediately spread it across her tits, after which she lowered them down to my mouth and told me to suck and taste. I did, taking each one in my mouth as completely as I could, telling her they were delicious. She then kissed me on the mouth and tasted for herself, licking my lips, sighing in agreement. Although nothing exactly like this happened at last Saturday's performance, I could easily imagine it being something the girl's might do, the drama and display of the act being both erotic and theatrical.

"Fuck, that was beautiful," I whispered to her, my cock still plowing in and out of her pussy.

Much more loudly she said, "I'm going to come any second, baby, it feels so fucking good! Come with me, flood my cunt with your cum!" She was really slamming her pussy onto my cock now, and I used my hands to keep her on track so I wouldn't fly out. With a final plunge she climaxed and a few seconds later I erupted into her. I held her body close to me and licked her wherever my tongue would land. I rubbed my hands all over her ass and back, smearing her with shit as she slowly recovered from her orgasm. She collapsed on top of me, not quite yet breathing normally.

I held her quietly to me before saying, "That was terrific, baby. Stay in my arms for a bit, but certain urges are getting hard for me to ignore."

Teasingly, Hilda said, "Oh, really. I wonder what they could be?"

"They will become obvious to all your senses in no time at all, trust me."

"Time, what's that? I've lost all understanding of time and am just floating high up in the sky where time doesn't exist." She had no idea what she was saying, but curled her body deeper into mine and kissed me.

"Fuck," she added shortly, dreamily, "this is so fucking wonderful! You weren't bullshitting me, you really are a scat-lover! A good one, too. How did I get so lucky!"

"You just inspire me, that's all. You're incredible, too, right up there like I was imagining you on Saturday. I'll try not to be jealous of Veronica anymore."

"Jealous? Why would you be jealous? Maybe we all could get together sometime. Would you like that? A scat threesome with her?"

"Of course," I said happily. "Wow, that's like offering a hungry person a gourmet meal! Fantastic! But right now I just want to think about you and me."

"That's because you still have a load of shit in you that you want to spread all over me." Hilda, I had learned by now, rarely had a problem expressing exactly what she was thinking at the moment. Most of the time it was right on target.

Then she casually asked, "So what do you want to do with all that shit you've got in there? Any ideas in particular?"

"Well, you've done a pretty good job covering the front of you, but your back is still nearly pristine and I'd love to streak your hair some more while it's still dripping wet from the pee, and your legs could do with a little more."

"A man on a mission," she joked. "I love it! I came, I saw, and I will fucking conquer, so look out, everybody! Go Caesar!" She had been lying with her head on my chest, her leg draped over my body, but after saying this moved her head down to my belly just in front of the tip of my half-flaccid cock. She put her hand on my balls and placed the bulb of my cock between her lips and tongued my hole and then the whole head. I put my hand on her head and gently tugged her hair, moving along with her as she slowly sucked me. Her hand moved lower from my balls to between my legs, and her fingers searched for my asshole. When they found it, she slipped one inside of me as far as she could. Her sucking became more intense on my cock, and I could feel it getting hard again. She moaned louder as she took more of it in her mouth, dribbling out her brown saliva the more she sucked.

"Your finger has me ready to shit any second now," I told her.

Hilda slid my cock out of her mouth and turned to face me. "I'll lay on my stomach and you can shit on my ass and then smear it there and up my back into my hair, and then I want you to fuck me in the ass. Fuck my ass until we both come again." It wasn't a take-charge command, but more a suggestion, the way, I imagined, procedures unfolded on stage during her scat performances with Veronica and Nancy.

"Sounds perfect," I declared. "Exactly what I was thinking." She stretched herself out on her front, her arms above her head, and I straddled her midsection. I rubbed my ass onto hers and massaged her back briefly, thinking how I would do so again shortly while spreading my shit over it. I started to defecate directly on her ass crack and as soon as she felt it, turned her head around to look.

"Curiosity getting the better of you?" I asked. "I should have set the camera up."

"No cameras, thank you," she said. "I just want to see how big it is, like I'm imagining it." I continued to go, and my log emerged on the slow side and stayed in one piece. "It's a long one, that's for sure. That's going to cover my whole ass! Nice one!"

She was right about that. When I finally finished, not much of her ass cheeks was visible any longer. I took a small piece from the pile and put it aside, and then began wiping the poop all over her ass and onto the small of her back, covering her tattoo. It was dark brown and creamy and spread perfectly, like chocolate frosting on a cake. She moaned with the sensation of it spreading on her body and opened her legs wider so I could cover that part of her, too. I massaged her whole back, kneading it in deeply like a soothing balm. To give my hands a rest, I lay down across her back and kissed her neck and worked my way around to her lips. Her eyes were closed as if sunbathing, soaking it all in. I took the piece of shit I'd broken off from the pile and held it to her lips.

"Taste," I said. "Is it as good as yours?" She opened her eyes and then her mouth, and I pushed it in her mouth a few inches until her lips closed on it. A few seconds later I took it out and said, "Well?"

"Definitely not as good as mine," she said smiling, "but it will do. Put it back in and leave it there; I like that." I put it back in and shared it with her for a bit, before smearing the rest of the shit on her back and in her hair. I was thrilled she was such an oral person and loved having shit in her mouth as much as I did.

When I was done, I arranged myself so my cock was nestled in her ass crack. I'd made sure to put lots of poop in there, so when I slid my cock along her crack it was engulfed in creamy luxury. Next to my cock sliding into a wet pussy or a well-lubricated ass, this was the creme de la creme for me. I put a finger and then two into her ass to make sure she was ready for me, and then positioned my cock at her rosebud. When I pushed it went in easily, and she gasped slightly at the invasion.

"Oh, yeah, baby, fantastic, just fantastic," she cried, dropping the log from her mouth onto the bed. "Push that cock deep up my ass." My knees were on both sides of her legs rather than between them, which narrowed the space inside her ass for my cock. The walls of her ass gripped my member firmly with every thrust. I moved faster, harder, and she cheered me on, begging for more. I was beginning to lose all control now, as if I had somehow escaped my body and was outside myself, whipping myself into a frenzy and taking Hilda with me. We were reaching fever pitch, exploding with unrestrained passion. I began to bandy words with her, and we got into a quick back-and-forth, call-and-response repartee, creating verbal images to further inflame our desires.

"You like my cock in your ass?"

"Yes."

"Like me fucking your ass?"

"Yes. It feels so fucking good!"

"Deep up your ass?"

"Yes. Fuck me deep."

"Hard?"

"Yes. Harder! Fuck the shit out of me!"

"Do you have more shit up your ass?"

"Yes! Fuck it all out of me!"

"I'm going to fuck the shit out of your ass."

"Yes. Fuck me! Do it! Don't stop!"

I fucked her with all my strength, my lower belly and balls smashing into her ass cheeks.

"Maybe I'll fuck your cunt instead."

"Yes. Fuck my cunt."

"Smother your pussy in shit and fuck you there."

"Yes."

"Smear my cock with shit and fuck your cunt."

"Yes. Do it! Stuff my cunt with shit and cock!"

"Lots of it."

"Yes. Lots and lots!"

"When I need to come, I'm going to come in your cunt."

"Yes! Come in me!"

"Come in all that shit in your cunt."

"Yes, come in my shit-filled cunt, do it!"

"No, baby, it's your mouth I want, your fucking mouth."

"My mouth? Yes! My mouth! I want to suck you again!"

"Suck my shitty cock, baby! Suck it deep!"

"Yes, I'll suck it right down my fucking throat!"

"Stuff your mouth first with shit."

"Yes, God, yes! I love it, fucking love it!"

"My cock plowing in your mouth full of shit!"

"Fuck, yes! Yes, do it!"

"Then I'll come in your mouth."

"Yes. Come in my mouth."

"You're going to stick your tongue out loaded with shit and I'm going to come all over your tongue."

"Yes. Do it, do it!"

"And then all over your face."

"Yes. Shoot your cum all over my face and in my mouth!"

"You'll swallow it all."

"Yes, fuck yes, all of it!"

My climax was coming on strong now and finally I had little choice but to give in to it and spurted my cum deep in her ass. She slammed her ass back and forth on my emptying cock and a few seconds later climaxed herself. We were drenched in sweat, the shit on us a syrupy cream. She turned to face me and grabbed me, pulling my face down to hers, kissing me.

"Holy fuck," she hissed. "That was the most intense fuck I can remember ever getting. I expect you to do all those things you said. Everything and more!"

I told her I promised I would. All of them.

.... With that exquisite image dancing in my brain, I heard the pilot announce we were soon to land and the overhead seatbelt sign dinged on. I noticed the pretty stewardess making her way down the center aisle checking that everyone had their seatbelt on, and I was amazed I hadn't even tried to flirt with her once. My goodness, Hilda, see what you've done to me?

Part 5

Sunday afternoon, still in Milwaukee, as I was waiting for the hotel van to take me to the airport, I got a call from Hilda. I had been thinking about her, wondering when I might see her again, and it was great hearing her voice. I told her a little about the business I conducted, and we chatted and joked about several other things.

"How did you make out with your boyfriend?" she asked.

"Boyfriend?" I replied and then suddenly remembered our conversation at the Chinese restaurant. "Oh yeah, my boyfriend. Well, I proposed like I said I would, but he turned me down."

"Ah, baby, I'm sorry," she responded in mock-concern.

"Do you think it was because I didn't go down on one knee when I asked him?"

"Oh, you foolish man, you. What were you thinking? Of course that was it."

"Anyway," I said, smiling to myself but putting on airs of needing much sympathy, "I'm totally devastated, as you can imagine, and will need some major consoling when I get back."

"Major consoling, huh."

"Oh yeah, major. I'm sure. I'm just broken to bits. Any ideas?"

"Well, I'm not sure," she said. "But I did return to your condo earlier today, thanks for a key, by the way, and left you a 'welcome home' present in the fridge that I made just for you. I hope you like it."

"It wouldn't be in a plastic container, would it?" I asked. If it were, I had a very good idea what that present would be.

"Yes, as a matter of fact. You might want to take it out of the fridge a little bit before you indulge yourself; it's best served at room temperature."

"I'm sure it will be the very first thing I do when I walk in. Thanks, Hilda."

"My pleasure. What time is your flight?"

"There's a slight problem there," I said. "I called the airline and they informed me my flight is delayed, but it should be sometime late this afternoon. Listen, if it's not too late when I get in, how about I give you a call and you could come see me."

"Okay, if it's not too late. I wouldn't mind popping over and giving you that welcome back present in person."

"Terrific! I'll be imagining what that will taste and feel like all the way home. Here's hoping we have a strong tailwind, and the flight is speedier than expected."

"There you go mentioning 'tail' again, one of my favorite words," she said and we both laughed.

I couldn't wait to see her, my glorious scat queen.