Fucking French Boys Pt. 06

Story Info
Thomas is cleaned.
1k words
4.17
4.8k
00

Part 6 of the 9 part series

Updated 06/14/2023
Created 04/16/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Henry walked into the bathroom to find Thomas on all fours, scrubbing the floor. He stood in the doorway, quietly watching his gorgeous maid. Thomas became aware of his presence and looked up, his lips parted and cheeks flushed.

"Oui, Monsieur? May I help you?"

"You do such a good job with cleaning, you know that?"

"Merci, Monsieur!" Thomas beamed, sitting up on his knees. Henry walked closer, standing over him and looking down at those gorgeous, wide eyes. He looked like such a fuckable sub.

"However..." He ran a hand through Thomas's curly hair "...you don't do such a good job cleaning yourself, do you?"

"What do you mean, Monsieur? I am very clean!"

"On the outside, maybe. But inside..." Thomas blushed. "We're going to have a lesson on personal hygiene. Strip."

Thomas stood and took off his dress. He struggled to reach the laces of his corset, but Henry was kind enough to help him. He removed his bra and panties, along with his stilettos and his stockings. Henry walked a circle around him, examining his small, delicate frame.

"Bend over." Thomas gracefully folded in half to touch his toes. Henry sharply spanked him and he yelped. "Mm, gorgeous."

"Monsieur!"

"Get in the shower." Henry growled. Thomas shivered with excitement, his pussy growing wet.

"Oui, Monsieur." He hopped up and stood in the shower, watching Henry eagerly. Henry grabbed a bar of soap and ran it under the sink, making it bubbly.

"Now, I'll be nice and let you choose whether you'd like a cold shower or a hot shower."

"Oh, you know I like it hot, Monsieur~" Thomas giggled. Henry grabbed his chin and easily forced his mouth open. He shoved the bar of soap into his mouth and put a hand over his lips so he couldn't spit it out.

"You keep that in there until it washes out your filthy mouth." Thomas's eyes were watering, but he nodded. Henry removed his hand and Thomas obediently held the soap in his mouth. He turned on the shower and cranked the water to the hottest temperature. Thomas yelped and shrank to the back wall of the shower.

"Mmph!" he whined through the foaming bar of soap.

"No, you have ten seconds." Thomas shook his head. "Ten seconds or you can keep that bar of soap in your mouth for an hour."

Thomas shuddered and stepped under the stream of water. His skin quickly turned red from the heat. Henry turned the temperature down after only a few seconds so he wouldn't damage Thomas's skin. Thomas removed the soap bar from mouth and began to wash himself.

Once he was done, Henry pulled him into a soft towel and began to gently dry him off. He handed Thomas a cup of water to rinse out his mouth.

Good boy. He smiled and Thomas sat on the sink, spitting the bitter taste out of his mouth. While Thomas rinsed out his mouth, Henry hooked up a hose to the shower.

Monsieur, what are you doing? he asked.

We have more cleaning to get through. Henry finished attaching the hose and beckoned to Thomas. He went back into the shower, looking nervously at the hose.

Have you ever had an enema, Thomas?

Quelle?

I'll take that as a no. Henry showed him the nozzle. Now, this will fill you with water so we can clean you out. I won't put a lot in, but it'll still be uncomfortable. Understand?

I- I-- Oui.

If you need to use the safeword, I need you to do it quickly because it might take me a minute to get you unhooked safely. Thomas nodded. Good. Now, put your hands on the wall and stay still.

Thomas turned and leaned up on the wall. It was a moment before Henry started to gently push the lubed-up nozzle into his ass. He breathed deeply, trying not to squirm. Henry finally got the entire thing in, lightly patting Thomas's thigh.

It's going to feel strange, princess. Just relax and enjoy it. Thomas gasped as warm water rushed into him. He whimpered, his arms and legs trembling. He already felt so full. He looked down to see his belly starting to protrude.

Henry... Henry~ he breathily moaned. He felt so aroused despite his discomfort. No... he was aroused because of his discomfort. Henry~!

Shh. Henry turned off the water. He gently rubbed his stomach and Thomas loudly moaned.

Oh, Monsieur~!

Princess... Henry stared as a stream of piss ran down Thomas's leg. Thomas was blushing from arousal and humiliation and Henry was incredibly hard at the sight. Thomas kept moaning and panting, now starting to squirm.

Okay. I'm going to take out the nozzle. I want you to hold the water in as much as you can.

Henry removed the nozzle, forcing Thomas to clench to keep the water inside him.

Not yet. Henry quickly unhooked the hose and turned on the shower. He moved Thomas directly underneath the showerhead and turned on a flow of nice, warm water. Now.

Thomas moaned as he released the water, then moaned louder as he came. Henry stood and watched, admiring his beautiful, French fuckboy. Thomas stumbled out of the shower and into Henry's arms.

Good boy. He scooped him up in a bridal hold. Good boy.

Merci, Monsieur, Thomas mumbled.

We might have to make this a routine. Need to keep you in good hygiene. Can't have my maid getting dirty. Thomas yawned and his eyelashes fluttered. Go to sleep. You can stay in the guest room tonight.

No~ Thomas whined, pouting.

No?

I want to sleep with you, Monsieur.

You're lucky you're as pretty as you are. Henry dropped Thomas on the mattress of his king-sized bed. I'll get some pajamas for you.

I do not like pajamas, Monsieur. They are not sexy!

Well, maybe we should find some sexy ones for you. Henry leaned on the bed and planted a kiss on Thomas's lips. Pretty ones... with silk... maybe lace...

Mm! Thomas melted into the kiss. Red. I am sexy in red.

I'm sure you are. Henry chuckled and stood up. I have some work to finish up. Get some sleep.