Fucking Her While She Played WoW

Story Info
…and she thought I was someone else (750 words)
750 words
4.44
5.4k
8

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 09/03/2023
Created 08/01/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

[Author's note: This is a "true" story; the names, locations, dates, and events have been changed to protect the not so innocent.]

Years ago, before cell phones were ubiquitous, I was stationed overseas in a country that shall remain nameless. Leaving my barracks room to get dinner, I hadn't taken two steps before I heard, "Peters!" Turning around, I saw my buddy and next-door neighbor, Hansen.

"Hey," he said, "I have to run into the office for an hour or two. It sucks, man- I was on my way to Webb's room to fuck her when I remembered I didn't finish something. Can you run up to the fourth floor and tell her that I'll see her tomorrow?"

"Sure."

He started to walk away quickly. "Thanks, man. You could fuck her, you know, if you ever manned up and asked her. She called me by your name once when we were hanging out, so I know she thinks about you."

Sex with Webb? Sure, she's hot, but she's kind of weird.

I waved him goodbye, then walked up to Webb's room. Her door was bolted open. I knocked.

"Come in."

I opened the door to find her standing at her desk at the far wall, bent over her chair, playing World of Warcraft. The extended bolt slammed against the door frame as I stared at her luscious backside.

"Lock the door and get over here. I was surprised by a battle before I was able to log off, so I'm a little busy at the moment- just pull my shorts down and take me. I know you're ready to blow..."

I thought about what Hansen said. Hmmm... she does smile at me an awful lot... touching my arm instead of speaking to me to get my attention... Maybe she does want me... Maybe I could announce myself and... What? Creep her out because I've been in her room for a solid minute, and she had no idea? I should just leave.

"Dammit, Peters, get that glorious cock over here and fuck me stupid!"

She said my name, just like he said. Having seen Hansen's dick in the showers once, I knew we were about the same size, so she wouldn't notice a difference there. How long had it been since I had last had sex? Almost two years? Damn. Why did I have to find the women in this country undesirable? Fuck it, I'm taking her.

Bolting the door, my hands were on her in an instant, quickly dropping her shorts and panties to the ground. My own shorts were around my ankles before I could comprehend the beauty of her ample behind. My mouth fell open as I beheld its splendor. Her pussy was shaved bare, plump and wet, ready to be filled.

I spread her legs apart a little and pressed the tip of my needy cock to its home for the next few minutes, swiping it in between her wet lips, preparing for a much-needed release.

She moaned at the contact; I slipped my tip inside her. She was so warm. How I missed that. I eased myself in and out until I filled her completely with a forceful thrust.

"Ooof," she grunted. "Yeah, just like that."

Yes. I gave it to her drooling snatch. Thoroughly. Hands on her hips, I pounded that pussy like there was no tomorrow. Knowing that I wouldn't last long because it had been ages since I last came inside of a pussy, I hoped that I could hold on long enough not to tarnish Hansen's reputation with her. Wait, she said that she knew he was "ready to blow." I sighed inwardly, relieved.

Her pussy was soft and wet; I had almost forgotten what it was like to have sex. She was so hot that I didn't expect her to be so tight, but then again, she was only 20.

Shit, she doesn't know that I'm fucking her, and she loves it anyway! My balls got the message that this was a steamy encounter; they tightened, snug against the underside of the base of my dick.

Throb.

"Yes..." she moaned.

Throb. Throb. THROB.

"Ooooooohhhhhh!"

I silently erupted into her silky snatch, slamming my dick into her until I was drained.

Spent, I withdrew, departing silently, leaving her shorts around her ankles and my cum dripping out of her. I'd have to talk to Hansen, and soon.

—------

A few minutes later, she called Hansen's room.

"Hello?"

"It's me. He bought it."