The Study

Story Info
M&F meet after 18 years of gender isolation (750 words).
750 words
4.06
2k
2

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 09/03/2023
Created 08/01/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Six Two Five One is ready," Dr. Lake said.

"Let's pair him up with Five Three Two Nine," Dr. Andrews replied.

"Care to wager on the outcome?"

"You lost the last five in a row! The male always goes for it."

"Dr. Andrews, getting fucked by you isn't really losing..."

—-----

Six Two Five One, John, as he called himself, was led to a nondescript bedroom. Having spent the first 18 years of his life receiving free education, food, and health care along with other boys in the study, he had never seen or heard about girls. Today, he would meet a girl for the first time, and the hidden cameras would record their interaction.

—------

Five Three Two Nine, Ashley, as she liked to be called, followed a female staff member down a featureless corridor. The first 18 years of her life were spent with other girls in the study that had never seen or been told about boys. Today, she would meet a boy for the first time.

—------

John was sitting on the bed. The door to the room opened. He looked up as a strange looking boy entered. Something compelled him to stand up.

—------

The door opened, and Ashley went inside as she had been instructed. A strange looking girl stood before her. The door closed and locked behind her.

—------

"Hello," he said. "I'm John." He stuck out his hand.

"Hi. I'm Ashley." She shook his hand. "Your voice is so... deep. Is that the right word?"

"I... guess. Yours... isn't. I'm sorry, do you know what's going on?"

"No. I guess you don't either?"

"Nope."

They sized each other up.

"You don't look like the other boys."

"Boys?" she asked curiously, not understanding what he meant.

They explained their upbringing, which led to them discussing their bodily parts.

"You have some... lumps on your chest. Are you ok?"

"These?" she asked, cupping her boobs. "These are my breasts. Where are yours?"

"I don't have any."

John sat on the bed; Ashley did the same.

"Wow, you smell really nice," he said.

"You... too. You have such large muscles," she observed.

"May I see your... breasts... did you call them?"

"Sure, I guess." She bared her torso for him.

John gasped wildly and grabbed her boobs quickly; Ashley was unprepared for this, so she didn't stop him, nor did she after he began groping her.

"That feels so good... Show me your chest."

He did.

She felt him up, moaning as she did so.

"Show me the rest of yourself," he said.

"I don't know... something seems weird about this."

"We'll both do it then."

She seemed hesitant. "I... I just don't know. I feel like... Well, even though I've never feared anything, I feel like I should protect myself, if that makes sense."

"I feel like I desperately need to see you naked."

"You'll really get naked with me?"

He nodded emphatically.

"Well, ok. On three?"

He counted to three, and they stripped completely.

She gasped; he growled and threw her on the bed and mounted her as she grasped his erection. Her face was blank shock; his was carnal desire.

John smelled her feminine scent. He kissed her chest and belly until he got to her slit. He kissed that too and licked it repeatedly. He noted the incredible taste as she moaned underneath him.

Glancing at his erection, he looked to her slit and back, then grasped himself and rubbed the head of his penis against her... non-penis.

"Ooooohhh," she cried breathily, making no move to stop him.

John continued his advance, sliding in between her... pelvic lips... until he met an obstruction. Desire consumed him; he forced his way past, slipping himself inside her until he met another obstruction.

"Oh! Wait," she said. "Well... Just do it."

He pushed forward until he was clear of the obstacle; she grunted.

"Wait," she pleaded. He growled; after a moment, she nodded.

John filled her and she cried out.

"You ok?"

"Wonderful."

He pulled back, then thrust again. Back, and forth, in, and out.

Their breathing became erratic. John's penis felt like it was exploding into Ashley; she tensed up below him and they moaned together at the strange new experience they shared.

They panted heavily together and stared at each other, then he collapsed on top of her and put his lips to hers, then his tongue in her mouth.

—------

"I guess I lost," Dr. Lake said, smirking at her colleague.